Hi all, thank you to all the fans who updated news, shared information, translated and compared the episodes! Thank you so much.

I actually understand mandarin but not much about reading. I really hope to share things that i can understand but my english is not that good. :-p

Here is some that i can contribute.

Hope some fans can translate the full interview. I saw some pages has some parts translated. 

This interview is quite funny.. but bad quality hardly able to hear.

At 5.44, fan asked ZZ in between 3 of them if he is BLY who will he choose as boyfriend, 1 night stand and husband? (among the characters GH, YQ and YM)

At 6.10 : ZY: Think seriously. This question is a trap.

ZZ: (pushing ZY) don't disturb

ZZ : em... (deep thinking).. 1 night stand will be YQ..

Fan: why

ZZ: No reason.... (after YQ keeps asking) coz he is handsome

ZY: I also handsome

ZZ: (quite hard to hear) em... BLY is more suitable to marry GH

ZY: you want to marry me but you have 1 night stand with YQ

ZZ: (ignore ZY) boyfriend will be YM

YM: (facing YQ?) can you all hear him confess?

Everyone : Satisfy?

There are more parts that are very cute and funny... Someone who know can help translate too..

Edited by may
  • Like 14

6 hours ago, samscheetah said:

More pics:

Costumes:

Johnny: suit and shirt: Xander Zhou, shoes: Jimmy Choo

Timmy: suit: Saint Laurent, shirt:Xander Zhou 

credit: MadameFigaro

Did anyone notice that they are wearing the same shoes? Or do my eyes deceive me????

By the way, am new to this thread and thoroughly in love with this show, the story and YuZhou (sometimes ZhouYu too :P) 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, alvinboi said:

Woohoo! I finished the work for Episode 15 earlier than planned because I could not find the raw episodes for another partial-BL series called, "Happy Together". Urgh. Darn Chinese regulations. Anyway, I think I'll continue to do the ones for Episodes 1 to 4. Enjoy~

Novel comparisons for Episode 15

Gu Hai = GH, Bai LuoYin = BLY, Jiang Yuan = JY, Shi Hui = SH

Source: Are you addicted, Vol. 1, Ch. 112 to 118. Credits to author Chai Jidan.

Notes: This list may be incomplete. Also, this list contains summary and excerpts. Lastly, chapter titles have been translated as well.

1. Ch. 112: Officially independent

Reveal hidden contents

Missing from episode: The morning after Jiang Yuan visited their love-nest

GH woke up early at 5 to get breakfast from Aunty Zou's shop, kissing asleep BLY on the face before leaving. When BLY woke up and was brushing his teeth, GH was putting breakfast into plates inside the kitchen. BLY counted and roughly knew the time GH woke up. When they were eating, BLY questioned about the breakfast arrangement. In the end, GH shoved half an egg into BLY's mouth. xD

When they were heading out and taking the lift down, GH turned around and put up a very terrifying face, which caught BLY off guard and scared him. The cold weather made their bicycle freezing cold as well and so they walked to school instead.

// And the novel writes:

BLY didn't nap at all through the whole afternoon. He was not sure if it is because of the extra half an hour of sleep in the morning. GH was very proud, thinking that it was his credit. During lesson, he always likes to reach his hand out towards BLY's back. Sometimes, it is unintentional. He only wants to give it a few touches. There are not any evil thoughts. He just wants to make sure that he is there.

Initially whenever GH touches BLY, BLY always will be very alert. Sometimes, he also will turn around and scold him a few words. But now, he completely will not do so. Even when GH is behaving himself throughout a lesson, he will glance towards his back subconsciously to check if GH is fine or not.

//

At noon, their school ended. Both of them got some quick bites, went back home, and found out that the door was unlocked again. They saw Jiang Yuan (JY) in the kitchen, and soon after, realised that she broke the lock herself. GH was impressed by what some people meant by, "Like mother like son". JY told them that she will be taking care of them and coming over here every noon and evening. Then, BLY & JY argued. JY said she misses him and wants to take care of him now. GH guaranteed her that he will take care of BLY, and warned her sternly that she might not see them tomorrow if she insists on coming. Sure enough, she didn't come again.

// And the novel writes:

BLY really stayed on at GH's place.

And his stay continues for 2 weeks. Other than going back home on weekends, the rest of his time is spent here. Both of their lives follow a regular pattern. GH wakes up half an hour earlier than BLY, gets breakfast, and waits for BLY to wake up to have breakfast together. BLY feels guilty, tells GH to take turns to get breakfast, but GH rejects immediately, saying BLY doesn't know how to drive and he knows. So, in the afternoon, when he is free, BLY will get GH to teach him to drive. In the evening, after dinner and a short rest, they will go down to work out. They head to the gym or the basketball hall. They will not return home till they get sweaty all over.

After coming back home, they will have a hot bath and use the rest of their time to do their lovely things.

Both of them never quarrel; they are surprisingly peaceful. And the reason is that they do not have much to quarrel over. It is okay for the house to be dirty; both of them don't bother. It is okay for the rinsing products to be out of place; they use what they see. They will never argue over which TV channel to watch, since both of their preferences are so similar...

Of course, the biggest problem is still on food.

GH promised by mouth to cook for BLY. And indeed, he did. BLY's highest appraisal for GH's culinary skill is "Never die from poisoning". Yes. He can still eat the food after closing his eyes and blocking his nose. Of course, GH also has his best-cooked dish, which is cooking an egg. He cooks that everyday and whenever he does, the egg is fully-cooked. BLY will always give him a praise every time.

So, when they go back home on weekends, Aunty Zou will stare and be speechless when she sees both of her sons dashing towards the dining table like starved wolves. They will eat an amount so large that it can feed over ten people, and say that they still need more food. On the Sunday afternoon when they leave, Aunty Zou will pack a lot of food for BLY & GH, and remind them to put the food into the fridge. These food can last them for a week. Even so, Aunty Zou will send food over to BLY & GH when she has the time.

Of course, when it comes to doing laundry, GH is always committed to do his duties.

GH's clothes are thrown into the washing machine while BLY's clothes are hand-washed by GH. BLY always persuade him to use the machine directly, but GH insists to hand-wash them. Due to this, BLY feels very touched. But later on, BLY realises that GH didn't hand-wash all of his clothes. GH does that selectively. Some time later, BLY finds out that GH only hand-washes one item, and that is BLY's underwear.

Every night, GH stands at the basin and scrubs.

BLY finally realises why GH can run over 10 kilometres so easily, but, when he washes just one piece of clothes, his face and ears turn red, and he breathes heavily.

//

>> I guess, apart from the boring stuff like paying bills, a couple being able to do the morning routine together, have meals together, do laundry for each other, and spend time with one another is the best thing in life. I’m feeling so happy yet so envious of them now…

2. Ch. 113: Two people's Christmas eve

Hide contents

More details from the novel:

// Excerpt 1: The gift of scarf

After breakfast, their bodies were all warmed up. Before leaving the house, GH made BLY put on a thick feather-padded jacket over his clothes.

"Have you seen before anyone wearing a feather-padded jacket over a cotton-padded one?"

BLY found it stupid, and took off the feather-padded jacket.

"I want you to put it on, so put it on. You are not a girl. Why are you wearing so thin? For others to see?" GH's tone was rather stern. He wanted that feather-padded jacket to be put on BLY no matter what.

BLY refused to budge at all, "Then why aren't you wearing one?"

GH replied with much vigour, "I'm not feeling cold."

"I'm not feeling cold too," BLY shouted back.

GH pointed at BLY's forehead, "Are you asking for trouble?"

BLY gave the same reply, "I am not wearing it. What can you do?"

GH grinded his teeth, rubbed his finger against BLY's forehead, took a few big steps into his room, and brought a feather-padded jacket. He put it on and raised his chin, telling BLY to put it on as well.

BLY not only put on the feather-padded jacket, but also took out a scarf. He put it onto GH's neck. GH was walking in front, and suddenly felt his neck warm up. Looking down, he saw a piece of dark red scarf wrapped around his neck sloppily.

Turning his head back, he saw BLY's expressionless face.

GH felt as if he just woke up from a dream, and asked without a second thought, "You are afraid that I am feeling cold, yet you are embarrassed to say so. Isn't that why you are so persistent on not putting on the jacket?"

BLY neither admitted nor denied that.

An indescribable sense of satisfaction struck his heart. GH pulled BLY over by his shoulders. The force of his hands was very impactful, but the tone of his words were very gentle, "Yin Zi, you are really nice to me."

BLY gave GH a glance, and replied, "Not as nice as you did to me."

GH purposely asked, "How nice am I to you?"

"You are so nice to me that it is so stupid."

Er... What kind of appraisal is that? GH feels a little dizzy.

BLY's mouth seemed to be showing a smile. It was not obvious but very moving. It was like a field of snow. Even though it is still, it lifts the mood of the whole world.

//

Missing from episode:

GH & BLY were late for class. Everyone was outside clearing the snow and so they went to help too. In the end, everyone had a snowball fight. BLY found GH to be smart as they had two layers of jackets. When one was wet, they had the other to wear.

Excerpt 2: The gloves from someone else

GH still didn't even try to hide. He patted BLY's shoulder, and said, "A girl gave me this piece of scarf. She said she made it herself. What do you think she is trying to tell me?"

BLY gave a cold sigh, "She has fallen for you."

GH was very satisfied with BLY's reaction, but not feeling good enough, he continued to ask, "So, do you think I should give it back to her? She made it for me with good thoughts. If I return it, it will be so hurtful to her."

"Keep it then."

GH wanted to say more. BLY reached his hand out to stop him, "Stop bothering me with your troubles."

In other words, do whatever you like!

GH paused for a moment, and said, "How about this? I'll put it on."

BLY's back shook fiercely.

GH tapped BLY's shoulders again, "Turn around and see if it looks good?"

BLY ignored GH. Two of his cheeks were clenching tight. His eyes were chilly.

GH laughed lightly, and muttered to himself, "Nevermind. I think I'll return it to her. Since I don't like her, I should not give her false hopes." Actually, he had never opened the bag.

BLY's frozen muscles suddenly relaxed. Even he didn't realise it himself. He was so very mindful. Actually, GH could have gone a little further so as to make it even more apparent. But, he couldn't bear to do so. He really couldn't bear. Even if he had to tease BLY a little less, he would never want BLY to feel that he is being taken advantage of too much.

//

On a Friday night, after school, GH & BLY went to walk along a busy street.

// Excerpt 3: The exchange of gloves

BLY stopped his steps in front of a small shop. Pointing his finger on the pair of gloves hanging there, BLY asked, "How much is it for a pair?"

"45."

BLY paid for a pair. Just as he was about to pass it to GH, he suddenly realised that GH had disappeared. Turning his head around, he saw GH went to the shop next door and got an exact same pair of gloves.

In the end, GH was the first one to put on the gloves for BLY, and said what BLY wanted to say.

"There's nothing nice to give. Bear with it and keep this."

BLY smiled without much thought, and also put on the pair of gloves in his hands for GH.

You and me are guys. I really can't think of anything to make you happy. So, just get something that is most economical!

//

Missing from the episode: A movie thrill

After that, GH & BLY went to a cinema, where different halls show a specific genre of movies. They watched the films that are full of terror and violence. They got more thrilled as they watched one film after another. By the third film, they were behaving very loudly.

// And the novel writes:

By the time the ending theme of the last movie was played, both of them telepathically leaned their heads towards each other's shoulder, but hit head-to-head. Their eye-bags were dark, but their eyes still shone brightly.

"This 300 yuan was so very well-spent!" GH said.

"This is the best movie session that I had in my whole life," BLY said.

Both of them stayed silent for a few moments, shifted their heads away, looked at each other and smiled. They walked out of the cinema with tired looks on their faces.

//

>> A series of sweet couple moments of GH & BLY <3<3<3

3. Ch. 114: A call from an unfamiliar number

Hide contents

Different from the episode:

GH's friend, Zhou Si Hu, did tell BLY about the things that GH spoke of BLY. (Note: There wasn't any details here.) But, BLY took them all as jokes. He fell asleep as he listened. By the time BLY woke up in the wee hours, both of their friends had left.

4. Ch. 115: A forceful interrogation late at night (Refer to this soompi post: *here*)

5. Ch. 116: Rich kid GH turned crazy!

Hide contents

// Excerpt:  After BLY stepped out to pick up SH's call

In the room alone, GH kept clenching his teeth. Fumes were about to rise from his head. From the moment BLY's expression changed, he already knew who the caller was. Soon after, a chain of questions emerged. How long have they been in contact for? When I was not with him, was he making calls to her secretly? Haven't they broken up? Why did she still say that she is his girlfriend...

Humans love to imagine, especially people in love. They exercise this kind of talent to an extreme extent. BLY was back-facing GH while on the phone. GH could not see his expressions clearly, but in his head, he was already starting to emulate their conversation. Hui er, are you missing me? Yin Zi, I miss you a lot. Earlier there was a stupid guy who said tha the is your boyfriend. Don't listen to his nonsense. He is only my younger brother. Really? Yin Zi, actually I still love you. Sshhh, keep your voice down. Don't let that fool hear you. Actually, I also love you.

(Vulgarities) GH used a self-torture thinking and killed himself over thousands of times in his head.

The actual conversation, however, was like so.

//

After the call, Aunty Zou called for GH & BLY to have lunch. GH behaved as usual at the dining table. BLY was on guard. In the afternoon, GH received a call and left the house. By evening time, GH called and asked BLY to come back to his place. BLY didn't think there was anything unusual and so he went back.

>> Oh our jealous GH is back...

6. Ch. 117: Rich kid GH played punk!

Hide contents

// Excerpt: After BLY was shocked at GH's justification for the car

After a long time, GH lit a cigarette and passed a stick to BLY. BLY didn't take it.

"Actually, the things that i bought are valuable. Look, the gold, diamonds... All of them can be used for investment! Someday when we run out of cash, we still sell them."

BLY was so mad at GH to the extent of almost having blood spilling out internally.

GH turned his head and looked BLY in the eye. He reached his hand out and squeezed BLY's cheeks. BLY moved away and GH pulled him back in by the waist. His hands scrubbed BLY's chin for a while.

"It's time to shave your little beard," GH said, "Let's go back. I'll help you shave."

BLY didn't comply nor reject.

"Okay. Stop thinking about it," GH used a soft pleasing tone, "What's bought is already bought. Can't you be happy a little?"

A troubled look remained on BLY's face.

GH went closer towards BLY, kissed his ears, and said with a very gentle voice, "Baby, baby, my good baby..."

If this was said on any usual day, BLY would have swung a tight slap. But, who doesn't have a moment of emotional weakness? Anger aside, BLY had a very thick layer of guilt inside him. Seeing GH's shameless and playful behavior, BLY felt a rush of hatred for that, turned towards GH and immediately gave him a bite on his adam's apple.

//

Note: No reaction from GH here. After that, GH finished his cigarette and both of them got into the car as the parking area was too cold.

>> It's cute how GH successfully got BLY out of his thoughts of guilt with his pleasing words, like a puppy that knows his mistakes and tries to get back onto the good side of his owner. :D

>> Also, the car scene is the same in the novel. Besides the stern warning, the novel also describes that GH's anxiety and insecurity of losing BLY could be seen from his eyes.

Missing from the episode: A tease at the swimming complex

BLY drove his new car to the swimming complex together with GH. They swam. GH made a dive and BLY followed suit. Seeing BLY dive and not coming out of the water, GH panicked and went to the spot where BLY dived into. Suddenly, he felt his lower body was chilly and saw BLY coming out of water, onto the ground, with a swimming trunk in his hand. BLY teased him and continued to tease him when a few ladies entered the swimming complex.

// Here's the very last line of the chapter:

In the end, BLY returned the swimming trunk to GH. When they reached the changing room, BLY was heavily tormented by GH.

//

>> I want to know how GH tormented BLY... :D

7. Ch. 118: A strong opponent appeared out of nowhere!

Note: I was so tempted to write, “A wild Pokemon appeared!” Lol. :D

Hide contents

GH's first look at SH: Very beautiful. A detailed description of her beauty.

// GH's reaction (1), excerpt:

GH saw her walk towards BLY's desk, reached the spot in front of his desk, squatted down, and looked up. She was smiling as she looked. Her smile was so sweet! It was so sweet that all his hair stood up. What is she doing? Trying to lure my wifey? What big guts. How dare her offend 'Tai Sui'? She must be tired of living!

"What is the matter?" GH asked coldly.

The girl turned her eyes onto GH's face, and smiled emotively again. It was enough to cause the flowers outside to bloom early.

"Nothing."

Then, she continued to gaze at the one sleeping in front of her with deep affectionate and mystifying eyes.

GH clenched his teeth secretly. Why must I be a guy?

//

Note: ‘Tai Sui’ is a Taoism thing. Wiki for more info.

>> LOL, GH! Don't give up so easily! Fighting!!!! :D

// GH's reaction (2), excerpt:

BLY kept on sleeping, not knowing what was going on. The girl also wasn't annoyed. She pulled a chair over, sat on it, supported her chin with her hands underneath, and looked at BLY silently. She didn't say a word, and waited wholeheartedly for him to wake up. GH dared to take a gamble that if BLY didn't wake up within this break, this girl would surely keep on waiting for one period and come back here in the next break.

This person came with unfriendly intentions.

//

>> Little did GH know that he is so right on his guess about her intentions. :angry:

// GH's reaction (3), excerpt:

BLY could barely return to his senses, and asked, "Why have you come back from abroad?"

Upon hearing the words, "come back from abroad", the flow of blood in GH's body froze. He felt as if every part of his body had stopped functioning. SH... From the time that BLY shouted out her name when he was drunk the first time to the nervous reaction by BLY when picking up her call, GH was full of curiosity towards this girl. He always thought that this girl is no more than an imaginary enemy. Little did he think that she would appear in front of him in person.

And, she appeared with such a strong presence.

She is beautiful and lust-invoking... All these fit every criterion on BLY's preference.

He even can imagine BLY's lustful expressions when both of them are in bed. He surely would not have rejected her right? He would not have scolded words of profanity right? He would surely pounce onto her like a beast craving for food, and eat her up completely without any leftover. He would go for a second round. After that, he would keep shouting, "Baby", and please her with sweet words, all so as to make sufficient preparations for the next battle...

GH almost squeezed the blood out of his heart.

//

>> OMG GH! Stop thinking like that!!! >_<!!!

BONUS: Continuation from above/ A very short preview to Season 2 :D:D:D

Hide contents

// GH & BLY's reaction (4), excerpt:

The bell for lesson rang. SH spoke to BLY in a soft voice, "I'll go outside and wait for you."

Then, with a captivating posture, she walked out of the classroom and continued to stand behind the door.

Throughout the lesson, GH was not doing anything but having a military exercise in his head. He took out a drawing paper, and drew out the tactical manoeuvre in big strokes. Standing beside him was his subordinates and millions of military soldiers. They were all united for a cause and had one common enemy. In order to defend the grounds beneath their feet, they were very willing to get beheaded, to spill their blood, and offer their precious life...

BLY's heart also was in a mess. The one standing outside the classroom is not good to mess around with, and the one sitting behind is even worse. He felt sharp rays on his back, could not help but to turn around, and met his eyes.

One is smiling with a real smile, and the other is also smiling but with a cold smile.

He swiftly turned his head back.

//

>> This is kinda scary if I were BLY. The long-forgotten ex and current lovers both converging at the same place, especially when GH is the jealous type... >_<

After school ended, SH asked BLY out for dinner. BLY rejected her, SH insisted, GH persuaded BLY to go, BLY glanced at GH, BLY accepted, GH asked to join, and SH complied. Everything looked fine on the surface but there were sparks of emotions underneath. The taxi ride to the dinner place was awkward. BLY & GH sat at the back fighting each other with their eyes, and SH mentioned about their shared memory of her plucking grapes on his back.

At the dinner place, SH gave BLY a gift and GH one too. She continued to talk to GH as if she didn't feel GH's hostility. She mentioned GH's background, and GH glanced at BLY with interrogative eyes, demanding answers of how she knew everything if they had been in contact. BLY looked at GH with confusion. GH & BLY broke their eye contact and BLY frowned, thinking that there must have been a traitor.

>> BLY is surely going to have a fight later when they go back home... >_<

Novel comparisons for Addicted Web Series

Episodes: 5  |  6  |  7  |  8  |  9  |  10  |  11  |  12  |  13 |  14  

List of official channels:

YouTube Addicted Official YouTube China Huace (Investor)

Please show them support!!! :)

Ohmygawd their domestic life is soooo cute!

How can you not fall for a guy who wakes up so early just to make you breakfast????

• Like 5

was just going through all the spoilers again and this part really got to me

Actually during the 8 years BLY also misses GH a lot, besides sleeping with GH's school uniform throughout, he also kept the gloves GH gave him during Christmas. There's also once during the 8 years he requested GH's dad to allow him to visit the tunnel GH dug between their rooms there and sat in there and cried.

(source)

I felt like crying myself after reading that

• Like 15

3 hours ago, chistarr said:

Did anyone notice that they are wearing the same shoes? Or do my eyes deceive me????

By the way, am new to this thread and thoroughly in love with this show, the story and YuZhou (sometimes ZhouYu too :P) 

I thought that too, but after checking again, Yu wore shoes with sparkling decors more <something like crystal> while Zhou's ones not, they are sparkled because of the finishing surface

• Like 1

9 hours ago, alvinboi said:

Hide contents

GH promised by mouth to cook for BLY. And indeed, he did. BLY's highest appraisal for GH's culinary skill is "Never die from poisoning". Yes. He can still eat the food after closing his eyes and blocking his nose. Of course, GH also has his best-cooked dish, which is cooking an egg. He cooks that everyday and whenever he does, the egg is fully-cooked. BLY will always give him a praise every time.

GH's clothes are thrown into the washing machine while BLY's clothes are hand-washed by GH. BLY always persuade him to use the machine directly, but GH insists to hand-wash them. Due to this, BLY feels very touched. But later on, BLY realises that GH didn't hand-wash all of his clothes. GH does that selectively. Some time later, BLY finds out that GH only hand-washes one item, and that is BLY's underwear.

BLY finally realises why GH can run over 10 kilometres so easily, but, when he washes just one piece of clothes, his face and ears turn red, and he breathes heavily.

LOLLL I'm freakly laughed alot when reading those :))))

And really want to know why GH could fail at laundry :)))

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

LOLLL I'm freakly laughed alot when reading those :))))

And really want to know why GH could fail at laundry :)))

It's hard to do laundry when your you-know-what is reacting to your fantasies about the person who owns the undies you're handwashing hahahahha

• Like 2

Hi all! Now, I had the courage to share my feelings out. So, please bear with me. 

It's been a week since I found Addicted  (Heroin) on YouTube. I watched the whole season 1 in 1 day. Throughout this week, I spent my days readings the endless pages of this forum. I wanted to know what happened in the Chinese novel. I relied on the translations and synopsis. I do not know Chinese. I watched the series every night. I ended up crying all the time. I do not know why, or I know but I just have the hardest time accepting what's happening in my life.

I loved the series. I have never watched any BL series before. I honestly hate TV series that are dramatic or most of the time, cheesy. I have watched films with gay themes. But nothing has affected me much, except for Addicted. 

The Gu Hai and Bai Lou Yin relationship is something close to my heart. Although I am not like BLY wholly, I see my self in him - driven to be the successful, family is my weak spot, needs to achieve so I can make my life and my family's life better. I am kind to others but I always put walls around me. Because of some family problems, I developed trust issues. I feared to commit all of my self. Ironically, I would only commit my self if there is an achievement into what I am doing. Now here is what bothering me for now.

I had a great relationship in High School. Similar to GH and BLY. I loved his guy. We never said I love you to each other, but we knew it. We thought it was corny. I could say it. He could say it also. But we did not bother on it. Yes, we slept in one bed - even if we had our own beds. We lived in a dorm. We took care of each other but when we were in school, we hid it. Only his closest friends and my friends knew. Third Year High School was our best year. However, when the year of graduation came, things changed. I had decided that he was not part of my future. I belonged to a middle-class family while he belonged to a family of politicians. I have my own dreams. My family was my priority. He had his own. I could only imagined how hard our lives would be. We were applying for different universities. I got in a top school, while he did not. He settled in another school. 

A year after graduation, our class had a re-union. I did not go. I did not want to see him. Second year college came. We saw each other. We talked and updated each other. Exchanged numbers. Rekindled what was lost. During the school year, we would text (steamy text) each other. Sem break, christmas break, summer break. We would see each other again. HS class gathering was our cover up. Then again, graduation in college, my achiever self decided to leave things behind with him. I again left everything hanging. 

Fast forward. After 7 years of not seeing him. I have a great job. I have visited places abroad. I have been recognized internationally. He has graduated Law and poised to be part of the local politics. I have never seen nor communicated with him, except in Facebook. There I found he had a girlfriend. They now have a baby. Not married yet, though. 

Watching Addicted made me thought of my previous decisions in life. I have the things I need now but I seem to miss something. I love to run away from these kinds of questions. I bury myself in work so I would avoid asking about them. I realized that my achievements were just remedies or ways to run from these hard questions in life. But when I watched this series, things came back. It's hard watching a series that is almost similar to one's life.

I have been down for a week. I just jogged my feelings out. Hoping to forget all of these. Meanwhile, Addicted has been comforting and questioning me. 

>>> Sorry about this long story. I just need to let this out. :tears:

Edited by hailouyin17
  • Like 22
  • Sad 1

Yesterday night, Johnny's manager posted that as someone who is not familiar with the internet, Johnny had a hard time figuring out how to land himself in the fans' chatroom and he asked if there's anyone that can help Johnny ..hahaha

• Like 5

2 hours ago, andrewth said:

here's the youtube video of the same interview. Just sharing it because sometimes it's easier to watch a youtube video than an FB video

I'm loving the way JY say 午饭/ lunch... His (northern) accent is so thick. <3<3

He talked about his one-day routine in Shanghai, like where he goes to eat, walk the street and his Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. I guess those places will be packed with fans now. Lolll. Then, he talked about Addicted, like his thoughts on GH role. He felt that some parts of GH are similar to him. When he read the "dirty" scenes on the script, he was shy but he wanted to try this role very much. He tried his best to deliver his role. I think he is really sincere when he said this. His serious attitude was showed through his performance on screen too and that's why we can enjoy such a beautiful series. <3

On changing tracks to acting, he said that he didn't have particular intentions to change tracks into acting like he did for modelling. He just took up whatever opportunities as they come. On why his ears turned red when filming, he said that was because of the cold weather. What a classic reply. He must be hiding the fact that it was due to ZhouZhou. Lol. *imagination*

• Like 14

6 hours ago, mctmy8 said:

Fellow addicts let's keep on voting. And I wish Johnny and Yin will get the same vote number. hahahahahahaha! Good night addicts! :D

I thought voting ended today lol nevermind. Competition is still stiff so let's just keep on voting. Jiayou! :grin:

• Like 5

Someone messaged me about the car scene. I commented in the novel comparisons for Episode 15 (on Page 172) that the car scene is the same as the episode.

After re-reading, I think something must have happened. The novel writes about heavy breathing, 'car vibrations' and GH's lustful look. There wasn't explicit description of what happened. The aftermath, I suppose, was that "BLY screamed in a low voice and his body lay motionlessly against the seat." Then, GH started warning BLY.

I hope this clears things up.

• Like 13