Thank you all who have provided pictures, videos and translation!

I am satisfied with the event :P especially since Johnny smiled because of (when he's with) Zhouzhou ;) 

Now, (in my fictional world), they'll go to their room and, uh, do some rebonding. Tomorrow, they should have one or two days off. You, know, to catch up with each other. D-A-T-E! XD

#YuZhouConspiracy (or #ZhouYu, whichever!)

• Like 6

7 hours ago, t00addicted said:

really loved some of them~ wanted to add some movies to this list if u don't mind~
Father&Son 

also there's  A Frozen Flower n Two Weddings and a Funeral, Eternal Summer n many others  but they are not that popular idk why (cause i really like them....)

I want to see Father & Son too, I haven't seen it yet though. I found out about it looking for a Thai movie called Fathers. I don't think Fathers is out yet since all I can find are some pictures.

Spoiler

fc16eef87bb7f80622ef2b661127743a.jpg

Korean Movie A Frozen Flower

Spoiler

Let me recommend this Korean movie too : No Regrets

Spoiler

Just the trailer~

I find it interesting that Korea has been making some really good BL movies, but you don't see it much in dramas. This comes from the fact that Korea is both very conservative and Christian. People were recommending the Korean drama Life is Beautiful earlier, and you should watch it because it's really good, but I read since it was on network TV that they got a lot of complaints from viewers saying that they were encouraging their sons to be gay. The only other Korean drama with a gay couple to my knowledge is The Lovers. Although there are some with gay characters on cable channels, I understand that one of the characters in Reply 1994 was gay.

You don't think Eternal Summer is popular? I've been told by others into BL that they love it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, samscheetah said:

More pics:

Reveal hidden contents

e917140agw1f1l7otb7kej21jh2bcqbu.jpg

e917140agw1f1l7oof0j5j21jk2bcagb.jpg

e917140agw1f1l7oq6qz0j21jh2bcajs.jpg

e917140agw1f1l7orlzzyj21jf2bcdn5.jpg

88b4de71jw1f1l6wvmj7gj20ku112wg2.jpg

88b4de71jw1f1l6wwtwguj20ku112dj2.jpg

88b4de71jw1f1l6wx61txj20ku112429.jpg

88b4de71jw1f1l6wxwtovj20ku112n15.jpg

88b4de71jw1f1l6wygl2oj20ku112gp7.jpg

88b4de71jw1f1l6x05yomj20ku0rsdl5.jpg

Costumes:

Johnny: suit and shirt: Xander Zhou, shoes: Jimmy Choo

Timmy: suit: Saint Laurent, shirt:Xander Zhou 

credit: MadameFigaro

I love how happy the two of them look together! It's great how strong their friendship (relationship) is with each other :D 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ryokise said:

Some answers from their red carpet's interview,the reporter's voice is so soft so I only could hear their answers.

JY says as they both are busy lately , so they have less chances of meeting each other.As he is in Shanghai and WZ is in Beijing ,thus when they are both in Beijing , they would go out to have meal together and etc.He said he will do his best to help promote WZ's album. JY is currently not signed to any company.

WZ says recently, they didn't meet much in private.As they both are very busy, JY is busy with his filming while WZ is busy with preparations of his album.About if they have similar interests/hobbies, WZ say yes, when JY used him for jiujitsu practice, he was "pain with joy/pleasure"(that famous saying again),so he treats it as a form of workout for himself.He says he would definitely work with JY again if there are chances in the future, as they are old partners.

Random fail! moments: JY forgot that he had to be interviewed and reporters had to yell "Jingyu!Jingyu! interview!" while WZ accidentally dropped the reporters' mic.When WZ was saying his final greetings , he is not facing the front camera, so the staff was like "here here!"

Personal thoughts from the red carpet:JY looks quite composed in this event ,while WZ looks like he is dying from awkwardness LOL

4 hours ago, samscheetah said:

HAHAHAHA

NOT SIGN TO ANY COMPANY

HAHAHAHA

And your thought: that's correct, that's the distance between supermodel and actor idol :)))

Anyway, why do the interviewees have to hold mics?

JY looked so cold at the red carpet... <3

LOL the amount of mikes on his hands... @samscheetah I think someone could have held it for JY. There's room in front of him.

I think JY dealt with the reporters very seriously and professionally with the choice of words and tone. And he tried quite hard not to smile and project his coolest look. <3<3

@ryokise yea the reporters spoke so softly. == hahaha it's so cute of WZ to miss the camera. xD

• Like 5

After reading spoilers and listening audio story im going to sleep comfortably.....I dont know what page count (172) will be tommorow morning i wake up....I wish timmy  comes in my dreams....Gud ngt guys.........

• Like 2

Panda Wings updated this in youtube, apparently a recording of Zhouzhou talking about something? Anyone care to translate it?

Spoiler

Edit: and found this on the Chinese addiction fans page:

@娛樂有飯
明天上午11點!約嗎? [doge]新浪娛樂#明星特別任務# 迎來當紅小鮮肉@Johnny黃景瑜 ,@娛樂有飯 微博直播,獨家探秘wuli鯨魚的生活起居,他睡在哪?吃的啥?包裡都有啥?為你一一揭秘。聽說還有很多貼身福利送上[心]‪#‎和黃景瑜的周末約會‬# 有什麼想問的問題,或是想讓鯨魚完成的小任務?快告訴小飯吧~~[愛你]

there would be interview with Johnny tomorrow? That's according to google translate, though XD Will Zhouzhou join?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, megkf said:

I want to see Father & Son too, I haven't seen it yet though. I found out about it looking for a Thai movie called Fathers. I don't think Fathers is out yet since all I can find are some pictures.

Reveal hidden contents

fc16eef87bb7f80622ef2b661127743a.jpg

Korean Movie A Frozen Flower

Reveal hidden contents

Let me recommend this Korean movie too : No Regrets

Reveal hidden contents

Just the trailer~

I find it interesting that Korea has been making some really good BL movies, but you don't see it much in dramas. This comes from the fact that Korea is both very conservative and Christian. People were recommending the Korean drama Life is Beautiful earlier, and you should watch it because it's really good, but I read since it was on network TV that they got a lot of complaints from viewers saying that they were encouraging their sons to be gay. The only other Korean drama with a gay couple to my knowledge is The Lovers. Although there are some with gay characters on cable channels, I understand that one of the characters in Reply 1994 was gay.

You don't think Eternal Summer is popular? I've been told by others into BL that they love it. 

I watched No Regret)) In fact I watched almost all asian bl movies n dramas that are available in eng or rus n a couple of fimls with european actors (yaoi entered my life 11 years ago n it's getting hard to find smth new and interesting both in manga/anime n movies/dramas). I don't think Eternal Summer is not popular (one of its osts is my favorite song for 7 years already~), i was talking about other films that i didn't mention.
Life is Beautiful is good, it's just that there so many episodes in it XD There's also Prince of Prince (korean gay drama which is not so gay in fact) and Futureless Things. 
I'm waiting for Fathers, for Half (korean) n Water Boyy
Movies i didn't mention: some of them were good (at least for me) n some of them were just not to my liking (for example i didn't like Takumi-kun n Like Love....) n also there are movies that i just couldn't find in eng n watched in rus so idk if they r available rn. Here r some of them but i don't think people here haven't watched them already)) 
I and Mr. X
Room Alone
Road Movie
Spring Fever
Wait for Me at Udagawachou
Red Wine in the Dark Night
White Night
Love Next door
Queer Movie Butterfly: The Adult World
One Night Only
Hello My Love
Suddenly Last Summer
Amphetamine
Stateless Things
Going South

:blush:

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Panda Wings updated this in youtube, apparently a recording of Zhouzhou talking about something? Anyone care to translate it?

Reveal hidden contents

@娛樂有飯
明天上午11點!約嗎? [doge]新浪娛樂#明星特別任務# 迎來當紅小鮮肉@Johnny黃景瑜 ,@娛樂有飯 微博直播,獨家探秘wuli鯨魚的生活起居,他睡在哪?吃的啥?包裡都有啥?為你一一揭秘。聽說還有很多貼身福利送上[心]‪#‎和黃景瑜的周末約會‬# 有什麼想問的問題,或是想讓鯨魚完成的小任務?快告訴小飯吧~~[愛你]

there would be interview with Johnny tomorrow? That's according to google translate, though XD Will Zhouzhou join?

Translation for you:

Do you want to date 11AM tomorrow? Sina Entertainment#Super Satr Special Task#Welcome most popular fresh meat@Huangjinyu. Live at @sinaentertainment , exclusive interview regarding Huang Jingyu's day life, where do he sleep? where do he eat? What are the stuff in his bag? We will find out all. And a lot of benefit will be given # date with Huang Jingyu on weekend# What do you want to ask or what tasks do you want Whale (A.K.A Huang jing yu)  to finish? Tell us ASAP.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

@娛樂有飯

I'm a little sleepy here. I might have missed out something.

WZ said that his new music album will be released next month. The exact schedule is not known yet. There will be 7 songs- 4 of them are originals. He also said that he wrote 3 out of the 7 songs and his friend wrote 2. The album will include the opening and ending theme of Addicted. There will be album signing event in Shanghai, Beijing and some other places yet to be confirmed. On music creation, he said he will try all kinds of style. On his recent favorite band, I think he said, "One OK Rock" (I'm not sure). Lastly, he said he is going to remove the cosmetics and good night.

Yeap, there will be an interview with Johnny on Saturday 11am. It didn't mention WZ though.

Good night to everyone too. Zzzz

• Like 6

On 04/03/2016 at 5:35 PM, gayyoxx said:

@hellolive Wow, that vid is GOOD! Thanks for sharing! My favorite starts at 2:40, when they sang Walk Slowly at fan meeting. Johnny unexpectedly grabbed Zhouzhou's hand. You can see how Zhouzhou's face suddenly lighted up!

Very cute! 

#YuZhouConspiracy

I second this. ^

Btw, WHAT A DAY! Its raining videos, pictures and updates! Few hours of not logging in and almost 8 pages!

Much love to @samscheetah and @ryokise for being our correspondents / reporters on that event.. You both brought us all there. Thank you!

-----

Also. Johnny's not being cold or distant. He's  on model mode. 

11358735.gif

-----

Anyway, i'm soo getting this TATTOO..

手腕般粗细

I wonder where to put it.. ;)

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, t00addicted said:

I watched No Regret)) In fact I watched almost all asian bl movies n dramas that are available in eng or rus n a couple of fimls with european actors (yaoi entered my life 11 years ago n it's getting hard to find smth new and interesting both in manga/anime n movies/dramas). I don't think Eternal Summer is not popular (one of its osts is my favorite song for 7 years already~), i was talking about other films that i didn't mention.
Life is Beautiful is good, it's just that there so many episodes in it XD There's also Prince of Prince (korean gay drama which is not so gay in fact) and Futureless Things. 
I'm waiting for Fathers, for Half (korean) n Water Boyy
Movies i didn't mention: some of them were good (at least for me) n some of them were just not to my liking (for example i didn't like Takumi-kun n Like Love....) n also there are movies that i just couldn't find in eng n watched in rus so idk if they r available rn. Here r some of them but i don't think people here haven't watched them already)) 
I and Mr. X
Room Alone
Road Movie
Spring Fever
Wait for Me at Udagawachou
Red Wine in the Dark Night
White Night
Love Next door
Queer Movie Butterfly: The Adult World
One Night Only
Hello My Love
Suddenly Last Summer
Amphetamine
Stateless Things
Going South

:blush:

I think someone mentioned this Spanish BL series before. Fisica o quimica. It went on for 7 seasons, if I remember correctly. I watched all of them a few years back. Love Fer & David, especially how they started and got together. <3

Lemme keep this post related to Addicted by posting 2 pics here. <3 (Credits: Chinese Addicted Web Series Official Facebook page)

DEAjfal.jpg

H3mJd3I.jpg

• Like 11

14 hours ago, Lihongkim_Kh said:

I think the reason why the S1 was banned is not because of it's just a homosexual drama. But it has something to do with what it's promoting which SARFT is not okay with.

For detail : 

Hide contents

Did Censors Ban Homosexuality?

In addition, the news articles forget to mention that Addiction promotes several things we know that SARFT is not okay with –  corruption, illicit drug use, and violence and sexual assault of minor.  The male lead used his dad’s government status to force government institutions to help him woo his beau, beat up innocent classmates for fun, kidnapped and almost raped the other male lead in the name of love,  and somehow those scenes were suppose to make him hot.

Now I Know: Gu Hai is the problem here: Bullying, Kidnapped, incest, violence, corruption... etc... sex scene is not the big deal in the Drama.... XDDDD

• Like 3