[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

3 minutes ago, littlesame said:

good job! haha i was watching it one minute and next she deleted it.  Sorry Katie, too late, we already got a taste of the sweetness of CY even their CP name 楚妍sounds like a poem :)

love their seats got switched haha... things behind the scenes just got better.

I can't download the vid dawnx has wonderfully linked but please describe what you saw :w00t:...while I try to download the link again later...

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will thank you @dawnx here again too :D:wub:

I will be calmer now....hahahahahahahahahahaha 

but just like @JenL mentioned some where that if Baron is really attached, if the love interest is not Megan, it's very hard to stomach all his kisses onscreen and off screen, his touchy feely behavior and his extreme comfort with the lead actress of the drama he is currently filming....if all that is done in the name of fan service, it doesn't quite align with his personality - sure he is known to be gentlemanly and takes good care of his costars but to this extent....waaaaaaaah....hats off if Asian drama actors have become so liberal....

In the latest BTS, the scene at the arcade where Bii, Baron & Megan are at the table, when Megan pretended to lick Baron's hand after he pretended to rub off dirt on his neck...Bii said "尺度很开嘢,现在" meaning the boundaries are very broad now aka little or not much boundaries between our Dupi couple.... ;)

This is the only place I can do this without getting stoned? Hahahahahahaha....

I even noticed there's a slight gap between Amanda and Baron which showed she leaned over and took the selfie but Megan's body is leaning on Baron and she did go as ”女生“ aka as a girl...coz with arms tucked under her chest, she looked more womanly than the usually flat, shirt & sweater combo she has to wear in the show...

THANK YOU @dawnx :wub: for sharing your discoveries....we have enough to last us as we hit midweek....and we are obviously in a different time zone than the rest...unless you are still awake in Asia!!!!!

10 minutes ago, jbying7 said:

I even noticed there's a slight gap between Amanda and Baron which showed she leaned over and took the selfie but Megan's body is leaning on Baron

I NOTICED IT TOO T____T

She's completely leaning on him, and it's adorable *_________*

They really do look super good together <3

The group picture was probably taken afterwards, because you can see her covering her neckline... ;)

They make me want to rewatch all their BTS moments... ah Chuyan.... you're not helping me get on with my life at all

10 minutes ago, jbying7 said:

THANK YOU @dawnx :wub: for sharing your discoveries....we have enough to last us as we hit midweek....and we are obviously in a different time zone than the rest...unless you are still awake in Asia!!!!!

I'm from Europe, so it's still 10.30 pm over here ^^

Just now, littlesame said:

I think she realized she's not suppose to expose the necklace...

I thought it was like during the Sanlih awards, where she was afraid she would expose her bra or her chest XD

Baron and Megan looked absolutely gorgeous at the wedding. I'm mezmerized :wub:

ok, I'm bored with my planning excel file so I re-watched Katie's and realized that's River's voice in the bg when Katie was shy talking about her bf preference, he said report/talk about something else and she looked back at his direction.  haha I think that gave her the idea to "talk about something else" and decided to turn the lens on River and Megan, haha well done River, you have yourself to thank.  I'm glad the table was quite empty and love how Megan tried hiding behind him when Katie asked them again to say hello to the viewers.  It's funny how Katie kept asking why they're being shy (since she probably saw more than us BTS) and being the younger one, I'm sure they treat her like a lil sister and didn't make a fuss, plus, the two seem to be a real good mood.  Katie girl, you'll know why when your fate comes around :D

@littlesame I don't think she's covering the necklace per se but Megan is always more aware in public if she exposes too much skin...especially with Baron around ;) in that pic where she's leaning on Baron...he would have a good view ;) just like @dawnx said, at Sanlih Awards, she was conscious of exposing her skin when they were taking couple pics and again coz Baron has direct "view" down but he denied he was "looking".....sigh.....the constant teasing or our imagined teasing is killing me....

I'm in the US...but this has "crippled" my afternoon. I need to detox from Dupi couple....just for a while.

Have a good night/afternoon/morning Dupi shippers :wub:

Just now, jbying7 said:

@littlesame I don't think she's covering the necklace per se but Megan is always more aware in public if she exposes too much skin...especially with Baron around ;) in that pic where she's leaning Baron...he would have a good view ;) just like @dawnx said, at Sanlih Awards, she was conscious of exposing her skin when they were taking couple pics and again coz Baron has direct "view" down but he denied he was "looking".....sigh.....the constant teasing or our imagined teasing is killing me....

I'm in the US...but this has "crippled" my afternoon. I need to detox from Dupi couple....just for a while.

Have a good night/afternoon/morning Dupi shippers :wub:

I said that because she actually looked down at the necklace and tried to hide it when Mandy and her were talking about her being a girl for the night, plus her V-line wasn't as low as the Sanlih Awards...anyways, that's just my 2 cents.

3 hours ago, dawnx said:

Dawnx, you are our Gem. Thank you x 100000... you are so fast. Capturing BC and ML moments and share with us. I really hope after Bromance ended, they will announce their "relationship" :wub::wub::wub:

went to bed thinking of the vid and was pretty sure nana will remove it later on. maybe she got warned? hahaha! after she shown the sweetness of dupi, she put her finger to her lips. what did that imply? up to our guesses.. 

in the interview Baron did, he said he's working on or strengthening the relationship towards marriage... if he's dating someone else other than Megan, if i were his gf i'll think twice about continuing the relationship with him. even if what he shared with Megan is platonic, he shouldn't be so touchy! Even in Megan's shoes, i believe she will know how to behave less intimately with a coworker who is already in a relationship!

I keep forgetting that's there's two Bromance threads and this one contains the juicier fan girl delusions...I will make more of an effort to write here too...

@jbying7 I believe you're talking about these Show Biz Videos. Baron pretends to make out with Megan so that they're more in sync, as the video is called "Mutual understanding relies on a kiss to develop" 

@Tyrea I have the latest SPOP photos. I picked up a copy in Taiwan. It's the Mandy and Jasper cover, but contains all the same photos. I've scanned it, but the colour is a bit too saturated :s. Maybe I'll put them up today and if I can do better scans one day then I'll swap them around.

@kiraning Thank you for your manifesto essays! Ah. They kill me every time. I don't think I should be this happy over two peoples (potentially non-existant fantasy) relationship...but eh, whatever makes you happy as long as you're not hurting anyone, right?

@dawnx Thanks for downloading the video and sharing!!!! You're a gem!!! I think it got taken down because Baron looks pretty drunk....but I'm so happy the two of them are so close. Megan pretty much scrambled from Baron's very intimate hug when she saw Katie...so this seems suss...hiding something, you two? :D *** On second viewing, Megan is pretty drunk too. They're both exhibiting the Asian flush. Probably both their agents were against this indication of "drunkness", rather than displays of affection, or even privacy.

@Rebby And also others who have also quoted me, yep, it would definitely be hard to stomach if Baron did have a girlfriend. I mean there's fan service and then there's...this. This is totally beyond the call of fan service. Fan service is like what Melvin Sia and Joanne Tseng of Dear Mom have. They're sweet to each other, happy to fool around, and the public love them for their happy-couple-antics...but it's all PG rated and at the end of the day, they're flirty, but not FLIRTY. Which is what Baron and Megan are. Which also leads me to think that both Baron and Megan probably aren't attached (Or if they are, it's not serious. They're just "seeing" people), and that it's just a general statement to the media. I feel that a lot of stars usually tone down if they're in a relationship or married...they might even stop acting in idol dramas - Wu Chun, Ella Chen, Hannah Quinlivian...

There's also a lot of pressure, particularly in Asia, to be married by a certain age (which both Baron and Megan have pretty much long surpassed)...so I think people get curious. I mean, even at my age, I occasionally get asked about marriage -______-;; so I think it was just an acceptable response for Baron to give. If you defy questions like that, sometimes you get the same-sex rumours about you, like Hebe Tian. I mean, she might be, or she might not be - I don't know either way - but people spread these rumours because she's pretty and she's aging and not married yet...So yeah, Baron and Megan are single or just seeing people, and not seriously (If they're not together, that is...*Dellusion mode kicks in*). That is what I suspect. I mean, I could be wrong, but Baron's girlfriend would have to be reaaaal generous.

Agree completely on if he's in a serious relationship other than her, for what we know of him, River wouldn't display such physically intimate gestures with her or any other female costars, not even for fan service.  That's actually disrespectful to the girl he's "strengthening the relationship" with.  For Megan, knowing how discipline and well behave she normally is on set, we wouldn't be seeing the type of BTS we are super enjoying now.  In short, sit back and enjoy this CP eye-blinding experience.

@JenL the saturation can be improved with photo editing tools :) even if not, it doesn't matter at all, I think we'd all be happy with anything! i mean we were dying from happiness because of an extremely blurry, low-res, short video of a kiss ;) if you upload them - gah really, I don't know what to say anymore, should I start saying thank you in other languages? :) you're wonderful, truly, thank you for everything that you do ;_;

@littlesame I think this is more appropriate here

you know your last sentence brought up a good point which River did spoke about in a late 2014 interview.  He said, he likes girls who are either just plain girl next door and don't know much about anything so he'll take care of her (then later noted that's more of his younger self preference), OR >>> someone who can challenge his wit, stimulate ideas to keep a relationship fun and grow together.  I think the girl who beat him in scissor, rock & paper twice is a good candidate, no? Also back at the weekend event, the paper crane implied he looks for someone who has dreams to fulfill and live life to the fullest. so we have found the girl LoL~~~

I'll probably feel embarrassed for posting this when I wake up but well XD

thank you for letting us know some new details! :) I call the first type "ego-boosting girl" :P Ignorant, innocent, clueless, so he's her "mentor", a popular choice for men in east asia from what I've heard (by western friends and relatives living there, I'm actually quoting the description). Also, most likely to become clingy and needy. A bad choice for someone who likes freedom and personal space if that part was accurate, at least in the long run :P
The second choice is perfect for such a person on the other hand (and generally IMO) because all the characteristics imply a rich inner world and a busy mind that will keep her from becoming clingy :)
What also makes her a perf...ahem...good candidate for no2 is the fact that she's not afraid to contradict/be vocal about things, and have you noticed how sometimes he says things/trolls, then waits and observes her to see how she'll react (often unable to refrain from smiling possibly in anticipation?), and then she reacts in a way or says things he didn't predict so he'll burst out laughing like crazy? I love that, and apparently so does he :) (or maybe I'm very wrong, I'm nowhere near as good at reading body language/cues as most of you are which is why I really appreciate all your comments)

Oh right, remember how she said he's a cultured, smart man in spite of not being good with words? *hint hint stimulating conversations?* :D

*crawls back to her cave*

1 hour ago, Tyrea said:

Oh right, remember how she said he's a cultured, smart man in spite of not being good with words? *hint hint stimulating conversations?* :D

High five. My point exactly, for her to know for certain he's a man with substance, cultured, and not good with words, they had to have enough time to engage in stimulating, in depth conversations and activities for her to see his cultured side.  We need a ChuYen drone to spy :phew:

Archived