Quantcast
akinahana89

[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

VAQiZuB.jpg

Necklaces, the one he's wearing is the gift to YN (per TW fan) and "The Hand" on her shoulder, ok, I have a goofy smile now. Knowing these two not wanting to steal the spotlight considering the whole 2+ hours of live streaming, I kept hearing photographers murmuring about them coming so I'm sure they want to avoid it. Hey at least River is willing to share this precious photo :)

I guess one of the guests also posted on the streaming chat confirming they are sitting together (when photographer said they aren't allowed inside) and that they look adorable together, gosh don't I wish I was a fly on the wall... boy, I now really want to befriend Mandy, the way Megan behaved while glued to Mandy makes me wonder what does she know...Alright gotta catch some 4am zzz

Miss Chau, please give a bit of space. 

• Like 17

A fan quickly edited the live streaming of RM segment, a bit jumpy but it's still good stuff.

Okie, really need to catch some zzz

• Like 10

My sentiment??? Megan is distancing herself from Baron...but he is reaching out...so she cannot escape...hehehe

• Like 8

21 hours ago, littlesame said:

@dawnx hey girl, i saw a Bii fan (Ruby?) shared your video and she noted the video was a bit oppressive... which one was it? I'm going to stay away from it haha

I think it was the  浮生未歇 video (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHKMWP8hbfjsmEuXmvo8iPg/videos). She probably meant that the song was sad, but since I didn't follow the lyrics, it had a happy ending :D But I remember she was really confused that I didn't follow the lyrics. Mabe that's what she meant by "oppressive".... I have no idea really XDD

The Chuyan parts of the videos taken by Mandy and Katie were awesome (such bad quality for the video though T__T). Katie is our MVP of the day, since she captured their sweet moments XD

Edited with download links, since Katie seems to have taken down her video (too much Chuyan in one video? She was considerate of our hearts :D )

http://rg.to/file/60fa453967fd68ff83679631d42edf38/mandy's_video_megan_baron.mp4.html

http://rapidgator.net/file/e73acc580514e38605eae957eedab1d6/katie's_video_baron_megan.mp4.html

• Like 7

1 hour ago, dawnx said:

I think it was the  浮生未歇 video (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHKMWP8hbfjsmEuXmvo8iPg/videos). She probably meant that the song was sad, but since I didn't follow the lyrics, it had a happy ending :D But I remember she was really confused that I didn't follow the lyrics. Mabe that's what she meant by "oppressive".... I have no idea really XDD

The Chuyan parts of the videos taken by Mandy and Katie were awesome (such bad quality for the video though T__T). Katie is our MVP of the day, since she captured their sweet moments XD

Edited with download links, since Katie seems to have taken down her video (too much Chuyan in one video? She was considerate of our hearts :D )

http://rg.to/file/60fa453967fd68ff83679631d42edf38/mandy's_video_megan_baron.mp4.html

http://rapidgator.net/file/e73acc580514e38605eae957eedab1d6/katie's_video_baron_megan.mp4.html

Thank you so much...you are precious  :wub:    I do have difficulty downloading the MP4 files...I will try again later. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, dawnx said:

good job! haha i was watching it one minute and next she deleted it.  Sorry Katie, too late, we already got a taste of the sweetness of CY even their CP name 楚妍sounds like a poem :)

love their seats got switched haha... things behind the scenes just got better.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, littlesame said:

good job! haha i was watching it one minute and next she deleted it.  Sorry Katie, too late, we already got a taste of the sweetness of CY even their CP name 楚妍sounds like a poem :)

love their seats got switched haha... things behind the scenes just got better.

I can't download the vid dawnx has wonderfully linked but please describe what you saw :w00t:...while I try to download the link again later...

• Like 4

I will thank you @dawnx here again too :D:wub:

I will be calmer now....hahahahahahahahahahaha 

but just like @JenL mentioned some where that if Baron is really attached, if the love interest is not Megan, it's very hard to stomach all his kisses onscreen and off screen, his touchy feely behavior and his extreme comfort with the lead actress of the drama he is currently filming....if all that is done in the name of fan service, it doesn't quite align with his personality - sure he is known to be gentlemanly and takes good care of his costars but to this extent....waaaaaaaah....hats off if Asian drama actors have become so liberal....

In the latest BTS, the scene at the arcade where Bii, Baron & Megan are at the table, when Megan pretended to lick Baron's hand after he pretended to rub off dirt on his neck...Bii said "尺度很开嘢,现在" meaning the boundaries are very broad now aka little or not much boundaries between our Dupi couple.... ;)

• Like 13

This is the only place I can do this without getting stoned? Hahahahahahaha....

I even noticed there's a slight gap between Amanda and Baron which showed she leaned over and took the selfie but Megan's body is leaning on Baron and she did go as ”女生“ aka as a girl...coz with arms tucked under her chest, she looked more womanly than the usually flat, shirt & sweater combo she has to wear in the show...

THANK YOU @dawnx :wub: for sharing your discoveries....we have enough to last us as we hit midweek....and we are obviously in a different time zone than the rest...unless you are still awake in Asia!!!!!

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, jbying7 said:

I even noticed there's a slight gap between Amanda and Baron which showed she leaned over and took the selfie but Megan's body is leaning on Baron

I NOTICED IT TOO T____T

She's completely leaning on him, and it's adorable *_________*

They really do look super good together <3

The group picture was probably taken afterwards, because you can see her covering her neckline... ;)

They make me want to rewatch all their BTS moments... ah Chuyan.... you're not helping me get on with my life at all

10 minutes ago, jbying7 said:

THANK YOU @dawnx :wub: for sharing your discoveries....we have enough to last us as we hit midweek....and we are obviously in a different time zone than the rest...unless you are still awake in Asia!!!!!

I'm from Europe, so it's still 10.30 pm over here ^^

• Like 9

Just now, littlesame said:

I think she realized she's not suppose to expose the necklace...

I thought it was like during the Sanlih awards, where she was afraid she would expose her bra or her chest XD

Baron and Megan looked absolutely gorgeous at the wedding. I'm mezmerized :wub:

• Like 7

ok, I'm bored with my planning excel file so I re-watched Katie's and realized that's River's voice in the bg when Katie was shy talking about her bf preference, he said report/talk about something else and she looked back at his direction.  haha I think that gave her the idea to "talk about something else" and decided to turn the lens on River and Megan, haha well done River, you have yourself to thank.  I'm glad the table was quite empty and love how Megan tried hiding behind him when Katie asked them again to say hello to the viewers.  It's funny how Katie kept asking why they're being shy (since she probably saw more than us BTS) and being the younger one, I'm sure they treat her like a lil sister and didn't make a fuss, plus, the two seem to be a real good mood.  Katie girl, you'll know why when your fate comes around :D

• Like 11

@littlesame I don't think she's covering the necklace per se but Megan is always more aware in public if she exposes too much skin...especially with Baron around ;) in that pic where she's leaning on Baron...he would have a good view ;) just like @dawnx said, at Sanlih Awards, she was conscious of exposing her skin when they were taking couple pics and again coz Baron has direct "view" down but he denied he was "looking".....sigh.....the constant teasing or our imagined teasing is killing me....

I'm in the US...but this has "crippled" my afternoon. I need to detox from Dupi couple....just for a while.

Have a good night/afternoon/morning Dupi shippers :wub:

• Like 10

Just now, jbying7 said:

@littlesame I don't think she's covering the necklace per se but Megan is always more aware in public if she exposes too much skin...especially with Baron around ;) in that pic where she's leaning Baron...he would have a good view ;) just like @dawnx said, at Sanlih Awards, she was conscious of exposing her skin when they were taking couple pics and again coz Baron has direct "view" down but he denied he was "looking".....sigh.....the constant teasing or our imagined teasing is killing me....

I'm in the US...but this has "crippled" my afternoon. I need to detox from Dupi couple....just for a while.

Have a good night/afternoon/morning Dupi shippers :wub:

I said that because she actually looked down at the necklace and tried to hide it when Mandy and her were talking about her being a girl for the night, plus her V-line wasn't as low as the Sanlih Awards...anyways, that's just my 2 cents.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, dawnx said:

Dawnx, you are our Gem. Thank you x 100000... you are so fast. Capturing BC and ML moments and share with us. I really hope after Bromance ended, they will announce their "relationship" :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 6

went to bed thinking of the vid and was pretty sure nana will remove it later on. maybe she got warned? hahaha! after she shown the sweetness of dupi, she put her finger to her lips. what did that imply? up to our guesses.. 

in the interview Baron did, he said he's working on or strengthening the relationship towards marriage... if he's dating someone else other than Megan, if i were his gf i'll think twice about continuing the relationship with him. even if what he shared with Megan is platonic, he shouldn't be so touchy! Even in Megan's shoes, i believe she will know how to behave less intimately with a coworker who is already in a relationship!

• Like 14