[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

Random thoughts while watching this video posted by @niq8803 in the drama thread: Kinda glad that they didn't kiss during the Sanlih Award Show. Now that we have seen how they kiss in Episode 14, I'm sure if they did last time everyone there would drop dead there and then.

COD: Lack of oxygen due to the hotness of ChuYan/DuPi kiss or as River has officially rated : 'AAA' kiss. 

River & Megan are so considerate. 

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, jbying7 said:

Yes I do like Baron purely coz of Bromance (I didn't even remember him in Fated to Love You :w00t:) but I'm beyond the age where I can be a groupie or hardcore fan who follows a celebrity at every fan meet...

Oh haha I meant some people hero worship his father. Chen Chi Li, which...I can't do. But definitely there are some things to respect about the man. Oh and if you live near me and the Bromance cast comes, trust me I am dragging our old butts to fangirl together bahahaha! 

@miralocco Aaah shipping - the very definition of being in love with love! :) 

2 hours ago, kiraning said:

Oh haha I meant some people hero worship his father. Chen Chi Li, which...I can't do. But definitely there are some things to respect about the man. Oh and if you live near me and the Bromance cast comes, trust me I am dragging our old butts to fangirl together bahahaha! 

@miralocco Aaah shipping - the very definition of being in love with love! :) 

Hahahahahahahahahahaha you made my day! Yes....and I will take you on your invite if only I live near (I'm in the US)...Will definitely drag our butts (old/semi-still perky/young) to the fan meets  :wub:

7 hours ago, miralocco said:

@littlesame he's so into her, thats one fact. but as you said because she just lets him do whatever he wants hehe, the feelings seem reciprocal. but baron is taking the lead now definitely. 

and he should take the lead :)  one thing I have note, he is more affectionate in gestures so don't want people read too into that part.

18 hours ago, jbying7 said:

River is the oldest son, his father maybe a triad leader but is philanthropic...contributed a lot to charity and community so much so that he was pardoned twice for some crime (forgive me I don't really understand all the info shared) ...and he was exiled and lived in Cambodia for some years but Baron talked fondly and with respect of his father's love. It seems that he was brought up by his grandparents -  his grandpa is a judge and his grandma was a cultured woman(?)....

When the father was in jail or exiled in Cambodia, one of the memory he had of his father was that his father knew Baron loved animals so he would cut paper animals and laminate them and give them to Baron....:bawling:

When Baron's father passed away, it was attended by some 8000 people? Like who's who in the triad world attended and it even showed Baron in funeral garb...

I guess I watched the vids late at night and the details are a little fuzzy but for those who can understand Mandarin...check it out...it's like woah....Baron already kinda grew up in the limelight...and his background is not simple or run of the mill...

I see him in a slightly different light now and perhaps with better understanding of why Megan thinks he is a man with substance (有内涵的人)...in more ways than one.

Around 2.10 he appears...

I remember Baron is not the eldest son, he has an elder brother.... but he cry the most 

And i remember Jay Chou attended his father funeral and got criticize by the Taiwanese very badly

he is the oldest son but in several interviews, he has said he has older sisters so I'm not sure if they are cousins or his blood relatives.  Though his dad was gone a lot but they did spent lots of quality time together and he's very close to his grandma resulting him saying he will go visit her grave when he's ready to marry, to share the joy with her and to reassure her he's happy.

1 minute ago, littlesame said:

he is the oldest son but in several interviews, he has said he has older sisters so I'm not sure if they are cousins or his blood relatives.  Though his dad was gone a lot but they did spent lots of quality time together and he's very close to his grandma resulting him saying he will go visit her grave when he's ready to marry, to share the joy with her and to reassure her he's happy.

No wonder he know girls soo well... due to he has sisters !!!!! kkkkkk 

Archived