[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, JenL said:

But I'm wondering if anyone has seen any behind the scenes videos from other dramas that Baron's done? Maybe that would show how he's like with other actresses? Mind you, he's been in China for a number of years and while I've been to China a number of times, and I like the country because it's not as bad as how Western media often portrays it to be, I do doubt they'd release BTS videos that were too flirty.I don't often read gossip....who did you read that he was linked to?!

I just read a fan comment that she watched a couple of BTS from his previous shows and yes, he's the same. Not to the same extent but he is generally quite touchy. When I have time I'll watch them myself. RPShippers can sometimes be disheartened for little to no reason. 

He was linked to a small celebrity Xiong Xiong as well as Ella Chen. For Ella at least, it was a rumour. Both denied being together. 

@kiraning Ooh interesting, but also doesn't really surprise me I guess. I think it'd be really weird and obvious if he wasn't acting consistently (and he's meant to be a private person)...He strikes me as very charismatic and I could totally see him comfortable with being touchy. But I totally agree with your blog post about real people shipping!!! Your blog post is amazing. I love seeing their history as actors and people!!!! :) Totally love your blog!

2 hours ago, kiraning said:

I'm starting a series on these two on my blog. It's a multi-part ship manifesto and I'll try to be comprehensive about all the moments they have together. So far I haven't even reached Bromance and there's already plenty to talk about haha. 

@kiraning Thanks a million for starting this blog on Baron and Megan. I have watched "Because of You" and the two varieties shows. I love your write up very much. Awaits eagerly for you new updates. You are a Pro. Highlights of their friendship and skinship were well written. :grin::heart:

@jbying7 @Rebby @JenL Your posts made me so happy, thank you so much for writing them. My little shipper is really happy right now.

@kiraning Your article is a masterpiece, and I will probably read it on a daily basis. It's so well-written *_____* All the awards!!

And after the amazing posts of everyone and your beautiful analyses, here I come with "omg look she spanked him" XDD (that's what I bring to the fandom apparently. I've learnt to know my place XD)

Better version here, at 35:41 for the second part of the episode

http://www.maplestage.com/episode/129728/%E6%84%9B%E4%B8%8A%E5%93%A5%E5%80%91+%E7%AC%AC12%E9%9B%86+bromance+ep+12/

He doesn't seem to mind so much :phew:

so one is addicted to the other person's ear and the other addicted to bum.. hmmm. not complaining :P:lol:

i love how the new pic shows how Baron has his arm over Megan's back than the initial release of their selfie shot! And he was trying to put on a cool face, hahaha! I

1937416_1060496963993002_497098843943070

On January 3, 2016 at 3:48 AM, JenL said:

@jbying7 Haha, no one judge me if I say this, but I wouldn't be surprised if Baron was a player, because hey, if I was good-looking and a funny guy in the Taiwanese entertainment industry....I would totally play them all! No, I'm joking. Kind of. I mean, if I was good looking and always around other similar people, I'd probably date different people too to find someone who I'd have real sparks with. I don't know if you count that as playing, but it might be that you're not ready to settle down...?I think it's ok as long as the other people you're seeing are ok with it too and you're not hurting them.

But I'm wondering if anyone has seen any behind the scenes videos from other dramas that Baron's done? Maybe that would show how he's like with other actresses? Mind you, he's been in China for a number of years and while I've been to China a number of times, and I like the country because it's not as bad as how Western media often portrays it to be, I do doubt they'd release BTS videos that were too flirty.I don't often read gossip....who did you read that he was linked to?!

Hi JenL, I'm a little behind with all the news since the latest episode aired...

As I'm blinigual, so I did random searches on 陈楚河/八卦新闻 (Baron Chen gossip news) hahahaha I can't find the original link...I'm sure there are many tabloid ezines in China but this is a similar piece of news and it's from July last year, so technically quite recent? 

http://www.lachi.cc/gangtaimingxing/60242.html

When I first read it I got depressed coz I want to go into denial and pretend Dupi couple have no life outside the drama...hahahahaha and that they are meant for each other...sigh...

So read it with a huge pinch of salt coz they seemed like questionable tabloids in China...heh. I equate them with US supermarket gossip tabloids like National Enquirer and such, which can be made up...

I even came across some news that Baron likes big chested women....ugh...do we really want to pursue that...

Anyway, once again I emphazsized that our Dupi couple is so comfy in reel and real life, have crossed many lines with regards to actors and actresses' professionalism...so I will ship them for now...let's enjoy the ride with the others ok :) One more thing, for all of Baron's skinship behavior, the thing is Megan don't shy away from it...but yet I don't see her as some liberal and open actress with other male actors...so that is one thing that keeps me intrigued about our Dupi couple.

@kiraning Many many many many (I have lost count) thanks to the info you blogged about Baron...very detailed and gave us a little insight to his life before Bromance which started all this interest about Baron. Check out what she find out and wrote...it's waaaay better than the bits and pieces of gossip I came across in some China websites...It's interesting to know our Dupi couple attended the same high school? They are 学长/学妹 关系 (junior/senior relationship)...

4 hours ago, dawnx said:

And after the amazing posts of everyone and your beautiful analyses, here I come with "omg look she spanked him" XDD (that's what I bring to the fandom apparently. I've learnt to know my place XD)

It is a very important contribution hahaha! And it reminded me. I was reading fan reports on the filming of ep 12, and one fan also mentioned seeing Megan slap his butt. It wasn't the same location as the scene in the BTS (and not the same shooting day either) so my conclusion is that it's not a big deal to Megan or Baron. Suppose she does it quite frequently heh. 

35 minutes ago, jbying7 said:

As I'm blinigual, so I did random searches on 陈楚河/八卦新闻 (Baron Chen gossip news) hahahaha I can't find the original link...I'm sure there are many tabloid ezines in China but this is a similar piece of news and it's from July last year, so technically quite recent? 

http://www.lachi.cc/gangtaimingxing/60242.html

I just watched an episode of Kang Xi Lai Le which both of them went on. This is a recent article about a REALLY old piece of news/rumour. Way back in 2008. In that ep Baron also confessed to dating and breaking up with Makiyo, so ehm, if anyone was wondering about his past gfs, there's that.

Thank you all for reading my post :wub:

19 hours ago, elliezsnow said:

On a lighter/random note than the previous posts XD Here's an obligatory shippers crazy post about some commonality we've been shown lol

They both are ticklish!!! XD 

From the most recent bts~ 

From episode 9's Men's talk bts~ 

These two melts our hearts. It is hard to believe that they are only acting or playing ...

** delulu mode **

same1.jpg.1ca61d4ad015c42a9e73164c50d98c

(reporter commented "ZF" has been busy chasing girls instead of working) Baron: No, the saddest thing is

same2.jpg.1199125e7ee7521f26d9fb794bc206

going after the same girl

same3.jpg.b84e1c45b298a5b80e1b8a16b24869

reporter: you didn't secretly go after someone else?

same4.jpg.763013c303523d35bdb125449590ab

Baron: you mean in real life or (?)

same5.jpg.80d8abe589adf16373b5437dc4d23d

Baron: both

same6.jpg.352a692bdd31490f4af51043e66610

Reporter: Both

same7.jpg.d53dce6bf125d687202aa803aea8f7

Baron: Do you think you are 

same8.jpg.12e3ee2047ce027589acba912835de

someone who can keep secrets?

same9.jpg.87345ce6596ca9f6e43ab7fc914730

reporter: I'll definitely keep it a secret

same10.jpg.eca89eb035c86969feea112defcea

reporter: this segment will not be broadcast.

same11.jpg.87f3f770c91970116b4703e14e836

Baron: me too

same12.jpg.7b16b2bcfa5e05f357c419b39c9da

reporter: what is "me too"?

my question is, what is "me too" too? :lol: does it imply

• I'm also going after the same girl (points to YN aka Megan) :wub: :blush: :dizzy: :heart:
  • I'm also going after the same girl (focused on just one person) :glasses:
  • I'm also good at keeping secrets :phew: 

@Rebby  Oh.... you really given me such a high hope that Baron aka ZF are thinking of dating Megan aka YN. (Pink bubbles are floating every where). Especially in the latest bts show, Megan commented that she sees a different Baron. I really love her for it. Hope both of them will give it a try being a couple. They understand each other very much. Will pray for them.

The taiwanese fan compiled these 38 similarities from 5 years ago and now, makes me feel like rewatching the drama!

Suck. :glasses:

TkM6mHZ.jpg.a0d9f57b93d5203ed16e1d14c4d7

https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/TaiwanDrama/M.1452082572.A.055.html

Spoiler

Was it during the forfeit kiss bts that Baron was saying SUCK several times and said to Megan "you suck"? When i first heard it i took that Baron meant it literally (not Megan sucks at something), but the meaning in its purest form.

I was so out of it I uploaded my video on the main thread instead of this one. :rolleyes:

What can I say? Baron and Megan make me happy. Ridiculously happy.

Friends or lovers, these guys have the greatest chemistry, and I hope SO MUCH that someday they'll work again together *starts a prayer circle*

Thank you Rebby for these findings, it's amazing *____* :heart:

Archived