Quantcast
akinahana89

[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

@kiraning You are wonderful. This is just the best picture!!! I just want my copy of the magazine nooowwww

• Like 8

On 12/28/2015 at 11:04 PM, kiraning said:

Yep it wasn't scripted. The director had yelled cut. So sweet how he takes care of her :tears:

IF ANYONE ALSO NOTICES ON THE BTS CLIFF SCENE WHERE BARON PRETENDING TO FALL...BEFORE THE PRETENDING FALL HE SAID FIRST TO MEGAN " I LOVE YOU" 

• Like 11

Like many, I'm also checking this forum out although it is so interchangeable...Yay! 

Since we are all counting down to the next episode, I couldn't post any pics so I want to share some thoughts or describe the little things I note in this drama that crosses the line between reel and real of our Dupi couple...

1. I chanced upon some tabloid news about Baron (I repeat it's tabloid so may be exaggerated by paparazzi..) that he's a a player. He has some rumors with actresses from other dramas. But he's also very private AND straight talking at the same time, so nothing confirmed. And he handles media with such confidence and savviness. 

2. From the BTSes, we can see that he's very playful and caring as a person but either we are not shown the way he treats the other female actresses with the same love and care or he's just so genuine and comfy with Megan (the little ear pecks and skinship!!! *faints*).

3. And Megan lets him. They are both that comfortable with each other...beyond mere professionalism as actors. Coz seriously I have never seen such public displays of affection among lead actor or actress in a drama in BTSes or the SPOP magazine shoots. There's always a certain coyness or shyness for other actresses. And Baron & Megan only paired up in a 2010 drama? So many questions...sigh...

4. In the camping episode, the part where Yanuo decided not to argue and sleep in same tent with Zhifeng, after she stepped in,  while she zipped up the tent, Zhifeng/Baron had his hand briefly on Yanuo/Megan's waist...it's a quick 2-sec but I kept thinking, there was no need for that in the scene...

5. When Zhifeng stayed over at Yanuo's place, when she was in the kitchen, there are a pair of red and green boxy ornaments on the counter next to each other, in a later scene where Yanuo fell asleep next to Zhifeng on the couch, as the scene fades out, you see the ornaments leaning on each other! In my delulu mind, is the staff teasing or just a little cutesy gesture by the director who likes details...

6. The list can go on about the BTSes which are even made into MVs, how easy and comfy Baron plants kisses on Megan while acting or kissing for the script...if they are just very, very good friends, is that a norm? It has definitely crossed many, many lines....

These are constant random thoughts that popped up...

Will share again if I come across anything new...:D

• Like 21

i find the way Baron treats Megan as both playful and teasing with a hint of "I like you that's why I'm treating you this way"? Like how young boys treat their crush in school. The part when they filmed the forfeit kiss, Baron was using his lips to look for Megan's front teeth (as he claimed) by pecking on her lips several times. Unless they are super buddy-comfy or have something going on, it's actually quite risky for a male actor to do that before everyone since it may be seen as a form of harassment. And the fact is, Megan lets him or sometimes playfully retort him. It may also just be the play catching phase of their ambiguous status.

me too also read up on some of his past news but it shouldn't be something we use to determine the man he is now ^^

it's became a habit or what? Him scratching her head :wub:

5688c05973a5c_kou1.thumb.jpg.1d5295d3d65

5688c05d4c62b_kou2.jpg.eb591b84507f6d0fc

also, i find a man who holds a lady by her neck to be claiming "this woman belongs to me".. :glasses:

5688c29288dbc_neck1.jpg.c921e8ed88e043f2

why did Megan say "something will happen if we close the door"? :wub::P:lol:

5688c297ba46d_closedoor.jpg.2b420df82cbe

• Like 20

@jbying7 Haha, no one judge me if I say this, but I wouldn't be surprised if Baron was a player, because hey, if I was good-looking and a funny guy in the Taiwanese entertainment industry....I would totally play them all! No, I'm joking. Kind of. I mean, if I was good looking and always around other similar people, I'd probably date different people too to find someone who I'd have real sparks with. I don't know if you count that as playing, but it might be that you're not ready to settle down...?I think it's ok as long as the other people you're seeing are ok with it too and you're not hurting them.

But I'm wondering if anyone has seen any behind the scenes videos from other dramas that Baron's done? Maybe that would show how he's like with other actresses? Mind you, he's been in China for a number of years and while I've been to China a number of times, and I like the country because it's not as bad as how Western media often portrays it to be, I do doubt they'd release BTS videos that were too flirty.I don't often read gossip....who did you read that he was linked to?!

@Rebby I agree. I feel like he does it with a kind of crushing affection. It kind of feels like he's doing it in the guise of fan service, but he actually really enjoys the fact that he gets to kiss her ear or hold her or something. But I don't think he'd do this stuff to Megan is she was really shy and unwilling and it was one-sided. Or if she had a partner and seemed to hold back. From what I see, Megan also encourages him to keep doing things to her. She plays all his games, she laughs almost all the time and doesn't even playfully hit him half the time when he kisses her, she'll ask him to pull her up and she'll suddenly start leaning towards him...it's a bit of a flirting exchange on both sides...though definitely more noticeable with Baron initiating actions... 

• Like 16

ZF and YN looks Perfect together. Megan is such a beautiful bride. 

I wish Baron and Megan could be a true couple. They have "Fu Chi Xiang". 

• Like 15

13 hours ago, JenL said:

But I'm wondering if anyone has seen any behind the scenes videos from other dramas that Baron's done? Maybe that would show how he's like with other actresses? Mind you, he's been in China for a number of years and while I've been to China a number of times, and I like the country because it's not as bad as how Western media often portrays it to be, I do doubt they'd release BTS videos that were too flirty.I don't often read gossip....who did you read that he was linked to?!

I just read a fan comment that she watched a couple of BTS from his previous shows and yes, he's the same. Not to the same extent but he is generally quite touchy. When I have time I'll watch them myself. RPShippers can sometimes be disheartened for little to no reason. 

He was linked to a small celebrity Xiong Xiong as well as Ella Chen. For Ella at least, it was a rumour. Both denied being together. 

• Like 12

I'm starting a series on these two on my blog. It's a multi-part ship manifesto and I'll try to be comprehensive about all the moments they have together. So far I haven't even reached Bromance and there's already plenty to talk about haha. 

• Like 16

@kiraning Ooh interesting, but also doesn't really surprise me I guess. I think it'd be really weird and obvious if he wasn't acting consistently (and he's meant to be a private person)...He strikes me as very charismatic and I could totally see him comfortable with being touchy. But I totally agree with your blog post about real people shipping!!! Your blog post is amazing. I love seeing their history as actors and people!!!! :) Totally love your blog!

• Like 10

2 hours ago, kiraning said:

I'm starting a series on these two on my blog. It's a multi-part ship manifesto and I'll try to be comprehensive about all the moments they have together. So far I haven't even reached Bromance and there's already plenty to talk about haha. 

@kiraning Thanks a million for starting this blog on Baron and Megan. I have watched "Because of You" and the two varieties shows. I love your write up very much. Awaits eagerly for you new updates. You are a Pro. Highlights of their friendship and skinship were well written. :grin::heart:

• Like 8

@jbying7 @Rebby @JenL Your posts made me so happy, thank you so much for writing them. My little shipper is really happy right now.

@kiraning Your article is a masterpiece, and I will probably read it on a daily basis. It's so well-written *_____* All the awards!!

And after the amazing posts of everyone and your beautiful analyses, here I come with "omg look she spanked him" XDD (that's what I bring to the fandom apparently. I've learnt to know my place XD)

Better version here, at 35:41 for the second part of the episode

http://www.maplestage.com/episode/129728/%E6%84%9B%E4%B8%8A%E5%93%A5%E5%80%91+%E7%AC%AC12%E9%9B%86+bromance+ep+12/

He doesn't seem to mind so much :phew:

• Like 14

so one is addicted to the other person's ear and the other addicted to bum.. hmmm. not complaining :P:lol:

i love how the new pic shows how Baron has his arm over Megan's back than the initial release of their selfie shot! And he was trying to put on a cool face, hahaha! I

1937416_1060496963993002_497098843943070

• Like 19

On January 3, 2016 at 3:48 AM, JenL said:

@jbying7 Haha, no one judge me if I say this, but I wouldn't be surprised if Baron was a player, because hey, if I was good-looking and a funny guy in the Taiwanese entertainment industry....I would totally play them all! No, I'm joking. Kind of. I mean, if I was good looking and always around other similar people, I'd probably date different people too to find someone who I'd have real sparks with. I don't know if you count that as playing, but it might be that you're not ready to settle down...?I think it's ok as long as the other people you're seeing are ok with it too and you're not hurting them.

Hi JenL, I'm a little behind with all the news since the latest episode aired...

As I'm blinigual, so I did random searches on 陈楚河/八卦新闻 (Baron Chen gossip news) hahahaha I can't find the original link...I'm sure there are many tabloid ezines in China but this is a similar piece of news and it's from July last year, so technically quite recent? 

http://www.lachi.cc/gangtaimingxing/60242.html

When I first read it I got depressed coz I want to go into denial and pretend Dupi couple have no life outside the drama...hahahahaha and that they are meant for each other...sigh...

So read it with a huge pinch of salt coz they seemed like questionable tabloids in China...heh. I equate them with US supermarket gossip tabloids like National Enquirer and such, which can be made up...

I even came across some news that Baron likes big chested women....ugh...do we really want to pursue that...

Anyway, once again I emphazsized that our Dupi couple is so comfy in reel and real life, have crossed many lines with regards to actors and actresses' professionalism...so I will ship them for now...let's enjoy the ride with the others ok :) One more thing, for all of Baron's skinship behavior, the thing is Megan don't shy away from it...but yet I don't see her as some liberal and open actress with other male actors...so that is one thing that keeps me intrigued about our Dupi couple.

@kiraning Many many many many (I have lost count) thanks to the info you blogged about Baron...very detailed and gave us a little insight to his life before Bromance which started all this interest about Baron. Check out what she find out and wrote...it's waaaay better than the bits and pieces of gossip I came across in some China websites...It's interesting to know our Dupi couple attended the same high school? They are 学长/学妹 关系 (junior/senior relationship)...

• Like 15

4 hours ago, dawnx said:

And after the amazing posts of everyone and your beautiful analyses, here I come with "omg look she spanked him" XDD (that's what I bring to the fandom apparently. I've learnt to know my place XD)

It is a very important contribution hahaha! And it reminded me. I was reading fan reports on the filming of ep 12, and one fan also mentioned seeing Megan slap his butt. It wasn't the same location as the scene in the BTS (and not the same shooting day either) so my conclusion is that it's not a big deal to Megan or Baron. Suppose she does it quite frequently heh. 

35 minutes ago, jbying7 said:

As I'm blinigual, so I did random searches on 陈楚河/八卦新闻 (Baron Chen gossip news) hahahaha I can't find the original link...I'm sure there are many tabloid ezines in China but this is a similar piece of news and it's from July last year, so technically quite recent? 

http://www.lachi.cc/gangtaimingxing/60242.html

I just watched an episode of Kang Xi Lai Le which both of them went on. This is a recent article about a REALLY old piece of news/rumour. Way back in 2008. In that ep Baron also confessed to dating and breaking up with Makiyo, so ehm, if anyone was wondering about his past gfs, there's that.

Thank you all for reading my post :wub:

• Like 9

On a lighter/random note than the previous posts XD Here's an obligatory shippers crazy post about some commonality we've been shown lol

They both are ticklish!!! XD 

From the most recent bts~ 

From episode 9's Men's talk bts~ 

• Like 12

Hello I created this account just to interact with fans Bromance ... It is irresistible this story !!! I'm counting down the seconds to the new episode ...:phew:B):rolleyes:

• Like 9

19 hours ago, elliezsnow said:

On a lighter/random note than the previous posts XD Here's an obligatory shippers crazy post about some commonality we've been shown lol

They both are ticklish!!! XD 

From the most recent bts~ 

From episode 9's Men's talk bts~ 

These two melts our hearts. It is hard to believe that they are only acting or playing ...

• Like 6

** delulu mode **

same1.jpg.1ca61d4ad015c42a9e73164c50d98c

(reporter commented "ZF" has been busy chasing girls instead of working) Baron: No, the saddest thing is

same2.jpg.1199125e7ee7521f26d9fb794bc206

going after the same girl

same3.jpg.b84e1c45b298a5b80e1b8a16b24869

reporter: you didn't secretly go after someone else?

same4.jpg.763013c303523d35bdb125449590ab

Baron: you mean in real life or (?)

same5.jpg.80d8abe589adf16373b5437dc4d23d

Baron: both

same6.jpg.352a692bdd31490f4af51043e66610

Reporter: Both

same7.jpg.d53dce6bf125d687202aa803aea8f7

Baron: Do you think you are 

same8.jpg.12e3ee2047ce027589acba912835de

someone who can keep secrets?

same9.jpg.87345ce6596ca9f6e43ab7fc914730

reporter: I'll definitely keep it a secret

same10.jpg.eca89eb035c86969feea112defcea

reporter: this segment will not be broadcast.

same11.jpg.87f3f770c91970116b4703e14e836

Baron: me too

same12.jpg.7b16b2bcfa5e05f357c419b39c9da

reporter: what is "me too"?

my question is, what is "me too" too? :lol: does it imply

• I'm also going after the same girl (points to YN aka Megan) :wub: :blush: :dizzy: :heart:
  • I'm also going after the same girl (focused on just one person) :glasses:
  • I'm also good at keeping secrets :phew: 

• Like 17