[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

On 9/2/2016 at 5:01 PM, junerain7 said:

Hello BFFs! 

Megan is very adorable with the baby! Thank you @MyeahAnn for sharing that post! @wink your analysis is good.  ;) A true shipper. LOL :D

Anyway, my fingers had been busy typing the fan fiction that was inspired by previous Megan post on family day with the heart cloud and River's same day post, showing off his clean, shaven face. I totally enjoyed writing this one so I hope that all of you will enjoy it too. I got the cue from our chief captain that he likes it wet. So.... wet, it shall gonna be. Hehehe :P

Hey! The stats in my blog shows 91 visitors from the soompi forum, why are there only a few of us who are actively interacting here?Hello lurkers! You are welcome too :)

I have a feeling that River has gone off to shoot his Bachelor show. It will be trying time for the RM ship once it will air. Let this fan fiction therefore be our calm solace when we cross troubled waters. Jiayou BFFs!

FAN FICTION ALERT!!!

https://junerain7.wordpress.com/2016/09/02/love-under-the-showers/

Love Under the Showers

tumblr_o2xrutZGJG1v2mc1io1_1280.jpg

Love your fan fiction.  I hope it really happened that way.  River looks better clean shaven.  

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There!! I finally got rid of the attachment !! Huhuhuhuuuu   :sweatingbullets:  for 24 hours i have been annoyed by that attachment !! Heeeehehee

JUNERAIN!!!! your story is playing my heart like a harp!!!  Thanks as always for sharing!!

BRUTALISK!!! i am just shouting, heeheheehe!!!

really, this week as been the busiest posting week in instagram of megan and river.... Megan the most on it.

And i am so lost in auto translation!!! So lost i just stare at the pictures...
Anyway, other fans, come out, come out :) let's all be here!! 
I am busy thinking of OCTOBER, that was the month Bromance first came into being, right? Oh my, Anniversary it is!!!!   :) but for now, happy September !!!!

JuneRain
ShielaMarieGreen
Anyu Yeye
Brutalisk
DarkLady
Tanuscha
Ploylead
Cicera Rita
Katifly
Jbying
dinko
Wink
Babi3kristy
And everyone, including the founders of this page :)

On 3/19/2016 at 9:50 PM, littlesame said:

I want to clarified two things I quickly saw that were slightly different from what River said.

1-He said the most touching thing Megan did for him was her cooking, not bento box. And then he went on listing the dishes.

2-He said she should know how he prefers his kiss from personal moments.

Hehehehehe :sweatingbullets: forgive me, I am digging and ressurrecting old posts :)

I still feel thrilled about it :)

On 3/19/2016 at 10:40 PM, rukiaichigo said:

@littlesame can't wait to read your full of fanaccount from the fan meeting!!!!

@miralocco do you still scratching on your wall??! HAHAHAHAHAHA....

for me, this is the BESTEST & EPIC fan meet EVER (even i'm not going)!!!!! both of them were totally all out to make it success!!!! Congratulation to them both and the whole team! *GROUP HUG*

Aaaahhh!!! Very nice group picture!!!! See?! This is why I love RM world!! Hahahaha

Just keep digging! 

Just keep digging!!!  

7 hours ago, MyeahAnn said:

Help... Translate please....? :)

The first comment says something along the lines of "searching through the comments".

The second comment replies to Mandy :) "man man"(endearing name for Mandy) my love, come come, us together

The second comment is probably in response to Mandy commenting 想吃/"want to eat"; that she wants to eat what Megan posted on weibo

http://weibo.com/1249192743/E6JGRrX4R?type=comment#_rnd1473050531998

Our girl is on a posting spree, showing off her coffee-brewing and cooking prowess. One day when she will open her own cafe, I'll fly to Taiwan, try her menu, take a selfie and say to her in person that I am grateful to her for making me smile with her cuteness. 

I read from the shares that Hohoho has the same sound as River's name. LOL :P I'm thinking like a shipper again. 

Anyway, thank you to those who read and let me know that they appreciated "Love Under the Showers". It's my own little way of spreading RM love. 

River will be live 9pm tomorrow at mango tv, probably to promote Bachelor.  To those who may be interested, app needs to be downloaded before you can view -

@junerain7, i wanna go to taiwan toooo!! In time for wedding bells, white gowns, red roses... Of __________ and ___________ plus the inaguration of that cafe business and announcement of their baby!! Bahahahahahhaa --- here i go again. :)

Thanks for sharing updates with us!!! :)

1 hour ago, MyeahAnn said:

.....   I'll leave this here...

I found this somewhere in instagram.... Just today....  

upset that's for sure, when we look at a scene chu he with others like it, even if just a job, it still makes sad, it looks like he will be getting away with megan

:tears:

Anyu Yeye

....   ..... I am keeping it strong until weekend.. But yes, even if it is just work, i know i will be very furious and sad...  

Btw, i was not able to watch the Mango interview of River... But one fan from HongKong told me that it was not that good.

Ohh why can't the dating show be  titled " DATING WITH THE PENGUINS"  or " A DATE WITH PANDAS IN CHINA" ? 

That will be better... Saving the environment and saving my shipper heart..   :cry:

On 02/09/2016 at 9:01 PM, junerain7 said:

Hello BFFs! 

Megan is very adorable with the baby! Thank you @MyeahAnn for sharing that post! @wink your analysis is good.  ;) A true shipper. LOL :D

Anyway, my fingers had been busy typing the fan fiction that was inspired by previous Megan post on family day with the heart cloud and River's same day post, showing off his clean, shaven face. I totally enjoyed writing this one so I hope that all of you will enjoy it too. I got the cue from our chief captain that he likes it wet. So.... wet, it shall gonna be. Hehehe :P

Hey! The stats in my blog shows 91 visitors from the soompi forum, why are there only a few of us who are actively interacting here?Hello lurkers! You are welcome too :)

I have a feeling that River has gone off to shoot his Bachelor show. It will be trying time for the RM ship once it will air. Let this fan fiction therefore be our calm solace when we cross troubled waters. Jiayou BFFs!

FAN FICTION ALERT!!!

https://junerain7.wordpress.com/2016/09/02/love-under-the-showers/

Love Under the Showers

tumblr_o2xrutZGJG1v2mc1io1_1280.jpg

Eu li sua Fan fanfic e amei, gostaria que fosse verdade. Eles são tudo de bom juntos, são lindos e eu os amo.

On 02/09/2016 at 0:24 PM, MyeahAnn said:

MEGAN LAI!!! YOU LOOK VERY CUTE AS A MOMMY!!!! KYAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!! 

why is she so active in weibo ??? What is happening world??!!! 

MEGAN LAI!!! YOU LOOK VERY CUTE AS A MOMMY!!!! KYAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!! 

why is she so active in weibo ??? What is happening world??!!! 

Esse lindo bebê poderia ser a filha de Megan e Baron. Seria maravilhoso.

Cicera Rita 

Eu também desejo que tudo é verdade .... Mas eu sinto que desejos realmente não se tornar realidade , especialmente que não há nenhuma estrela cadente agora .... mas eu ainda segurar o pouco de luz que eu posso ver ... mesmo que seja apenas um pouco de luz em meu coração ... :)

On 9/6/2016 at 10:03 PM, Anyu Yeye said:

upset that's for sure, when we look at a scene chu he with others like it, even if just a job, it still makes sad, it looks like he will be getting away with megan

On 9/7/2016 at 5:58 AM, MyeahAnn said:

:tears:

Anyu Yeye

....   ..... I am keeping it strong until weekend.. But yes, even if it is just work, i know i will be very furious and sad...  

Btw, i was not able to watch the Mango interview of River... But one fan from HongKong told me that it was not that good.

Ohh why can't the dating show be  titled " DATING WITH THE PENGUINS"  or " A DATE WITH PANDAS IN CHINA" ? 

That will be better... Saving the environment and saving my shipper heart..   :cry:

@MyeahAnn " DATING WITH THE PENGUINS"  or " A DATE WITH PANDAS IN CHINA"... hahahahahaha!!!!:grin:

I generally don't like dating shows I detest it.  Even if, I like River I will NOT watch his Bachelor show... 

To save you some heartache, sadness and questioning his action. I suggest to refrain from watching his "Bachelor show" and just wait for his next project.

Sorry for giving my unsolicited advice.

Better yet just watch Cinderella and Four Knight 

Okey!! Cinderella and four knights it is :) will search it later , many thanks @wink!!

Aside from megan's foodie posts, I'm feeding my heart with f4 things again since i heard the news that the f3 sang at the reception.... It is a good cure for me : )   like i was travelling back to my teenage years :)

@anyu yeye, i wish for that too.... Project with Megan, long term project with megan :)

Archived