[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

7 hours ago, MyeahAnn said:

Anyway, just to say, i finally found BECAUSE OF YOU in english sub at youtube... Huhuhuhuuuu such a great weekend huhuhuuu i am in episode 5 now... Huhuhuuuu i miss seeing them together this much huhuhuuuuu weekends are happy days!!!!

Suggestion: go to http://www.kissasian.com and type Because of You on search. You will watch them.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@junerain7

june rain huhuhuhuhuhuhuu :) the episodes are complete.... some subs are missing but it is mostly on the part of the supporting actors...

huhuhuhuhuhuhuuu a throwback drama that took me 5 years to know about is just priceless! huhuhuhuhuhuu... I HAVE NOT EATEN YET since this morning --- my sanity is going to leave me again! Better look for food in the fridge first........

>i'm back!<

Huhuhuhuhu Episode 13, they are fighting/arguing about a misunderstanding.... he thinks he was played on by Tong Tong.... huhuhuhuhuhuhuh!! gosh I MISS THESE TWO very much! the voices, the acting, the hairstyle !!!

Megan's newest Q/A on relationships

Q: Can you tell us about your relationship experience when you were a student?
A: During school because we were all studying, I spent a lot of time studying. During this time most of our dating possibilities are between students, senior or junior girls, and senior or junior boys.

Q: Can you tell us about your first love?
A: I don’t want to. Ha Ha

Q: When you were a student, did you like senior (boy) or junior more?
A: When I was a student I felt that a senior was better, because many students are little girls. In each every little girl’s heart there lives an image of a big brother, the big brother that you could see yourself falling in love with. But as you grow up over the years, you will feel that a junior is not bad either because a little brother will be more close to an older sister and will be more caring. So a little brother is also good.

-----

~ well we all know who the big brother she is referring to is. Her 學長, her senior. Senior is better ^^

13 hours ago, MyeahAnn said:

huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuuuu!! Megan Lai!! why are you so beautiful??? if you can read this, make sure you have 6 beautiful babies in the future ok?? --- with River Chen of course!!  hahahahahaha   :)  

@Shiela Marie Green, u agree with me that Megan Lai is just THAT beautiful, right??? 

O que acontece com a Megan que cada vez tem fotos mais bonita, PiaNuo vai deixar varias jovens apaixonadas no Japão. Lindo assim não dar pra resistir.

14 hours ago, MyeahAnn said:

huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuuuu!! Megan Lai!! why are you so beautiful??? if you can read this, make sure you have 6 beautiful babies in the future ok?? --- with River Chen of course!!  hahahahahaha   :)  

@Shiela Marie Green, u agree with me that Megan Lai is just THAT beautiful, right??? 

Yes darling Myeahann .....I really do like her....there are common traits of her that I have..... that's why.....I idolized her from the moment I saw her in Bromance...:blush:...And I like your sense of humor Myeahann....and i know my partner brutz adore you too. And speaking of the two RM....i always know that they are couple....just don't ask me why....but i tell  you they are!!!! She's beautiful inside and out.....she's more on a casual dress like pants...feeling confortable as a boyish style with a feminine grace. Keep on believing darling.....Just follow your instincts....:P9fNbLZf48DA.jpgr20ypKR5SS0.jpg13062212_1707172326227401_63021603877891

On 8/27/2016 at 0:54 AM, jbying7 said:

Hi BFFs, it's been a long time...

Just like most of you, my RM love hasn't died. It's not increasing either...but yet strangely, it's just there....

I do enjoy the fact that we have new BFFs (With the Bromance re-runs, with the drama screening in different Asian countries and even in Japan soon, who knows, we might get more BFFs!) and stalwart ones since the beginning of time...or since Bromance started last year ;) - @littlesame@Sheila Marie Green, @Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV, @junerain7,  @ploylead, @Anyu Yeye, @darklady7 and even @MyeahAnn (thanks for the shoutout :phew:). These are just SOME of the many awesome BFFs who have kept this thread alive! :wub:

Hello sweet jbying7 ......about this ....your welcome.....as long this forum have someone like you guys...who still believe in RM....we can survive....all we need is a helping hand and believe that our RM are so much in to a relationship (secretly though).....Just keep this thread alive....You'll be seeing me a lot if the forum is not so busy.....but this past few weeks there are so many members here are so active and i'm happy for that....so I lay low...I'll try my best to give as many goodies as i can...i'm just a little busy this months and this coming ber months....I'll just keep in touched and to all the newbie here.....welcome to our domain :P.....Keep fighting to our RM  guys!!!-3vKWXoN_H4.jpgT_XhcwFIIvY.jpg

@kiara123

Hello, how are you, good morning, good evening, good day!! :)    

T.T   the way you post here in portugese for the love of RM is very admirable!!! But i am very confused when i read all posts in english, some chinese here and there, then suddenly you in portugese.. Hehehehe i send my hugs to you Kiara! Push that Bromance be shown in your country :) i really want bromance to be known worldwide because i know they are going to like it!!!

So here is my post, courtesy of the university of google translate!! Lol!! Forgive the mistakes :)

eu sou apaixonado novamente com Megan Lai e River Chen . Espero realmente que Bromance ( Ai Shang Gemen ) será exibido em todo o mundo em diferentes línguas para que as pessoas podem desfrutar das emoções maravilhosas que todos nós sentimos .

É um grande apaziguador do esforço . um show muito feliz de assistir. compartilhar Megan Lai e River Chen com os outros é uma ótima maneira de compartilhar a felicidade e vício ! hahahhhahahhaa ! deixar todo mundo se apaixonar por Pi Yanuo e Du Zifeng ..

com todo o elenco e equipe .. todos eles são bons . deixar todo mundo se apaixonar mais com os BTS e a história de vida real por trás do drama. :)

jiayou!!!

finally ate a hearty lunch! how are you people? how is the DuPi / RiMeg Family doing?????!!! hehehehe I adapted this one from that show.

----- i am learning something from BoY too. 

I STOPPED WATCHING because of you until episode 17 late last night..... i don't want the feeling of anticipation to end... waiting for something feels lonely so I better stick to watching it in a very slow pace.... so that i will not feel lonely... I felt so excited in Bromance and it was really intoxicating, thanks to bts and other fans, it became so lengthy and satisfying and addicting.  

@Shiela Marie Green

Thank you!!!! I adore you too because of the long posts you give to us here. Every long post that everyone is creating here is just heartfelt! it makes the connection complete especially since our adored couple is from a different country and culture. and then @Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV, i adore her so much for  patiently explaining stuff that she does for me... adore her much that i am going to start offering fruits and vegetables at her display picture!  joke brutalisk!!! i send my hugs to you!! XXXXXXX

shiela, i cannot go overbaord again, but my heart is thrilled - really thrilled- when u said their are a couple... but i cannot go overboard hoping for something explosively sweet about them. But i am so happy about their carreer. I was looking for goodies about RM and their activities and despite the fact that it happened a loooong time ago, i can't help but smile randomly at everything. ahihihihi :)

;)

Megan's weibo update 8/29/16 (i cant post the photo coz im using my phone) hehehehe! bear with me...

Translated for international friends.. Credit to Ms.D

A few nights ago,  a housewife friend posted her supper, so I followed suit and cooked a pot of salted porridge, proudly had it for a few meals. Yesterday she fried a pot of glass noodles,  the thought of having it for a few more meals,  i... Not going to play! Activating "stay home gaming study".

Archived