[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

On 9/19/2016 at 9:47 PM, junerain7 said:

Happy Bromansary! It has already been one year since they started shooting Bromance. I miss them so much!

-------- FINALLY I WAS ABLE TO CONNECT AGAIN!!!! IT'S THE ANNIVERSARY??!!!? OH MY!! HAPPY BROMANSARY TOOO!! I EMBRACE YOU AND EVERYONE WITH ARMS OPEN WIDE!    ARE THERE NO NEWS OF ANY MOVIE FOR THE TWO? OR ANOTHER ROUND OF ROMCOM DRAMA???

GOSH... THE MUSIC VIDEOS, FMV, ALL OF IT !! I MISS THESE VIBE----!!! AAAARRRGGHHH !!!

KEEP IT STRONG! 

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

14390916_192124841210177_5893548291410018415_n.jpg?oh=3fe70dd278e5a552211ede880cc48a6e&oe=587CF3CD

14369955_192124854543509_6012404475635491294_n.jpg?oh=f9cd04eb2faebb2027bca319c5afb7fb&oe=58763BA4

"dirty![ bachelor chen chuhe play big"

Sina Entertainment News program recently, a large-scale fragment was exposed, the picture is very sensual turn, uncensored picture let its highly controversial. Many netizens speculation that the programme for mango tv new network imis [Gold Bachelor, triggering discussion.

Exposed in the video, the girls are wearing a bikini, legs butt in action, let the netizens cried out " so much beauty, city will play "," which show play so big, I like " Video, and final " 25 + 1 love hunting war of words " let the netizens speculated that the video from mango tv new network imis [Golden oldie]-- a male God date 25 female guests in the program. It is learnt that the mango tv programme introduced by the United States the original reality show the bachelor and update. Earlier the bachelor program of the original picture was sensual turn sparked an online discussion, now the golden bachelor video outflows, netizens in the feelings at the same time, also questioned whether its scale domestic arts standards. Large-scale of the bachelor in the United States is 17 ban of the show, and China because of the lack of relevant limit system, all programmes are oriented towards the conditional watch all of the crowd, so scale issues netizens.

The Original American Bachelor since more than 2002 years straight up Ratings Champion, in addition to the new program mode and uncensored images, 25 female guests in the pursuit of male guests and use of means, was also people talk about, Now Mango Tv introduced facelift, standards have to align the original program content, I don't know whether again "emerging", real tear each other again. Earlier the golden bachelor announces start recording when exposed program the only male protagonist Chen Chu River, compared with the original program, its non-Vegetarian people star status and family background was also netizens skin. Used to look for traditional Chinese a v a dating mode of netizens, Chen Chuhe 1 v25 date can be accepted, Chen Chu River and at the same time can handle 25 girls, looking forward to.

CR: Sina entertainme

wtf...no comment..

What is happening, world??? 

If this picture came out like last month, i'd be rolling in tears and sadness.... However, now it is just simply irritating... 

Enjoying the sand? Where is the picture where a girl accidentally steps on his injured leg?? ( well, just my imagination) sorry not sorry.

River, and the girls... I know it is work... So my next question is ... When is payday?

I HOPE THERE ARE OTHER PROJECTS LINED UP FOR MY FAVE BROMANCE CASTS SOON....   NOW WHERE AGAIN WAS MY BALLPEN??!!!! >irritated<

GOOD DAY/EVENING TO ALL MY BFF's HERE !!!! JUST STATING MY FACTS!!!! SHE'S STILL THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY IN MY WORLD....                                                                                                                                            xinsrc_012040404093968754979.jpg1509937_1374735936137710_1677963988_n.jpxin_59204051913316711768150.jpg488016978_m.jpg4a06d562de666.jpg                                     006qT6Zajw1f45kldbx97j30ij0rsq4m.jpg5.jpg

5 hours ago, MyeahAnn said:

Why what denial mode?? 

Wait i have to see.....

Not refering to the YT video. 

I was just thinking, this reality show Baron is in is going to be a skinfest - these ladies are kidding themselves if they think they can find true love via a TV programme and to me, the picture of the participant in a bikini...it's her "5 seconds of fame" and Baron is not a shy guy, he will bring it if these ladies each vie for his attention, of course in the physical way. Don't count on it that they are going to showcase their character traits and values.

Maybe his participation in this programme shouldn't be featured here. It should be on his thread...not under the Dupi thread...just sayin'

13 hours ago, jbying7 said:

Not refering to the YT video. 

I was just thinking, this reality show Baron is in is going to be a skinfest - these ladies are kidding themselves if they think they can find true love via a TV programme and to me, the picture of the participant in a bikini...it's her "5 seconds of fame" and Baron is not a shy guy, he will bring it if these ladies each vie for his attention, of course in the physical way. Don't count on it that they are going to showcase their character traits and values.

Maybe his participation in this programme shouldn't be featured here. It should be on his thread...not under the Dupi thread...just sayin'

I think the ladies participate in the show just for fame.

@dinko let's wait for a kind BFF to volunteer to translate that. 

This one is an article about The Classic CPs and our RM is on top 2. 

http://star.ettoday.net/news/783755?from=fb_et_star

▲賴雅妍、陳楚河《愛上哥們》杜琵CP高人氣。(圖/三立提供)

2《愛上哥們》
賴雅妍在《愛上哥們》劇中女扮男裝「琵亞諾」,短髮模樣帥炸,跟男主角陳楚河、同劇畢書盡、邵翔站在一起,真的可以組成新男團。她在劇中和陳楚河大談「偽男男戀」,多場吻戲讓人看了臉紅心跳,目前8點檔正在重播此劇,「杜琵CP」討論度居高不下,每次都讓PTT爆棚。

google translate :

2 "fell in love with the man."

Megan Lai in "love with buddy" drama disguised as a man, "Pia Arnold" short hair handsome look fried, with actor Chen Chu River, with the completion of the book to do drama, Shao Xiang stand together, really can form a new men's team. She talk about the play and the Chu River "pseudo-male male love" more than kiss people looked blush, the current file being replayed 8:00 play, "Du lute CP" high degree of discussion, let each PTT overflowing.

Google trans is a bit confusing. But simply put: "Said that Megan, River, Bii and Sean can form a boys group.  Said the drama is still a very hot topic discussion." (Thanks to @niq8803

I hope they can get them together in another drama soon. 

Hi BFFs, the video I posted on top shows snippets of River's interview while promoting his new show, The Bachelor. I know that a lot of us are averse to him being in it as we are all RM shippers here and the idea of him being single and trying to find true love among the 25 candidates is opposed to what we feel that RM are a perfect couple. Anyway, we are numerous in number and loyal fans continue to come up with fan arts, videos, photos, gifs, fictions etc. promoting RM. A kind BFF has translated parts of River's interview and I'm posting it below with her permission:

"I briefly summarized (in no particular order):-

1) About women now is the owner of a whip in a relationship to tame the bf (he said better use a stick)

2)  During dates, he'll usually foot the bill because he needs to practice spending money for his future family.  Because the amount will be much larger in the future if he has wife and kids.

3) He said old fashion dating used 3 months to have sex, new generation is 1 1/2 months (the previous report on 15 days is wrong).  He said even if you don't want to have sex, the other half might want.  If you wait for 3 months, then you are too stupid because she might feel either you can't do it or she can't attract you if you don't have sex with her. You need to take care of her feelings.

4) He said cannot have sex with her gf best friend because she might ruin your relationship.  Need to get on the good side of her and treat her to meals/buy gifts. Also if the gf best friend show interest in him, he will immediately show her a black face and distance himself.  As a man, it's terrible to have sex with your gf best friend and need to prevent this thing from happening.

5) Will not rush marriage because unlike work, everything can start over again.  You need to have a matured personality, understand each other before deciding on marriage and stuff because there will be a lot of problems if you want to be together in the future." 

I'm also sharing with you this old interview of Megan 

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av3459689/

"From this interview, you can know a lot of things about her.  She was involved in a car accident before.  After finished shooting at 4.00 am drove home alone and because didn't sleep for 24 hours, was sleep driving.  Hit a tree and the car somersault 3x and the car was upside down.  She crawled out unhurt and even crawled back inside the car to get her acting clothes!  She's well known for fast driving actress in the industry and like sports car!

The host asked her about her high school admirer.  She said they will wait for her in front of the class, and gave her confession letters.  The admirer will also suddenly appear in front of her when she's crying.  The host said those chasers have been secretly following her everywhere!  

So when River said in the Bachelor's interview That when the girl cry, you need to appear before her, I think he watched this clip before. And not based on the Bromance scene. (Scene where Du Zifeng comforted the crying Yanou)

Her ex-bf was her high school classmate (not Senior or Junior). Dated for 3 years and because of difference goals in life, they separated after graduation.

Because she's the Dance Club President, they always need to practice outdoor and that's where she attracted all her admirers." (Credit to @niq8803)

FAN FICTION ALERT!!!

My Espresso (Letters from a Coffee Lover: Part I)

https://junerain7.wordpress.com/2016/10/01/my-espresso-letters-from-a-coffee-lover-part-i/

12764351_744383219030327_764504563606603

"To me, our love is like the espresso, pure, concentrated, rich, aromatic, velvety and full-bodied. It jolts up our senses and keeps us in a silly yet happy mood."

Archived