[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

Ladies!!!

Wow!! Such a good experience!!! I just finished watching the livestream of MTV!!! Wohooooooo!!! @junerain7  thanks for the link!! Huhuhuu!!! Thank youuu! Guilty pleasure it is tonight!!!

Our girl Megan slayed it onstage!!! Wohooooo :) and though i did not understand the conversation, i love seeing her and the people who supports her. That was 4 songs!! Wohohooo! I will be searching for the 4th song, " dont want to be stray dog.... Lalalalala!!!"

High Five to those who had watched it too!

#mondayConcert

#effortlessbeauty

#MeganNaturally

#GoWithTheFlow

#TeamYaYan

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Done watching Megan @MTV. She was amazing! The fans were crazy over her. Fun! Fun! Fun! 

Sharing with you screenshots which I took:

They had a Q&A

And the fans went crazy! I wonder who called.

Keep quiet.

Lastly, here's my favorite shot: Sweet Victory!

She was the last performer. (As always said, save the best for last) She sang songs from her album Face. There were tears in her eyes after her performance but she kept them in. Strong girl! I loved how the fans were standing on their feet, screaming her name, singing along, clapping and cheering her. I wish I was there with them. 

Well done Megan! It was another great and unforgettable performance. Congratulations! 

Rooting for you, always and for a lifetime :heart:

....And oh, truth, I guess truth is what you believe in
....And faith, I think faith is having a reason

26589503du.jpg

I'm working on my MV... hihi... and YEEEEES I believe in RM ;)

Aaaaaand Megan was so amazing on stage, I enjoyed it..... LOVE this woman so much :heart:

Everyone's free to have their own take base on whatever, like i've noted in another post, there are plenty of celebrities who participated in such dating shows and end up with their real-life mates, Ruby Lin being the most recent and well known example.

Again, if a fan wish to become a CP fan, it's recommended best to have patience and not be swing so easily by their professional work, after all, both of them may be rumored with someone else if they shoot other new dramas, that's how the media works. As my 2 cents, CP fans are the most uncertain fandom so i'm not surprise CP fans questioning his decision but who are we to question his work choices whether we like it or not. From the interview Megan gave at Pandora, I think it's more than a thousand words about what she may know and so forth.

Ciao to the CP fans who wish to leave, have a wonderful journey elsewhere! And hugs to those who have seen how many "goodies" RM have given us along the way since day one, compare to many CPs, their geiyu is more than standard, not mention how willingly Megan has been offering goodies prior to his Bachlor show. To those who are staying in our RM pit, we have more space to expand our houses since some CP fans have left or will be leaving soon once Bachlor airs, we can start planning our gardens and even afternoon tea room. I actually PM our co-caps the other day and their reply was priceless, so those who are staying, we're in good hands :D 

@Anyu Yeye ditto to what you said the other day~ welcome to @rhymesachs

Credit to Ms.D for Eng.Trans

River Comeback to Reality Show Body and mentality are slowly recovering

Ever since his debut, River has always been showing the domineering, leadership charisma to the audience, he was injured during the show RTW and had to be hospitalised for treatment, he also had to back out from the classic drama <Shang Gu Qin Ge>. However, after resting for two months, River is back to a new reality show, The Bachelor by MangoTV. Lately, he gave an interview over the phone and exclaimed: “The world that I saw when I was injured and when I was well was totally different. If I didn’t go through that situa&on, I wouldn’t have possible experience that.” Talking about his injury “Body and mentality are slowly recovering” During the finals of the RTW, River was seriously injured and immediately received attention. Lately he showed his wounds during a live segment, from the stitches on his knees, there were many scars and marks, worrying many fans. During the phone interview, River shared that currently he still couldnt bend his knee. He still need physiotherapy. “ Right now, I can carry out my daily routines without much issue, I could even climb up and down the stairs lately, but I still could not jog, I have to also avoid squating.” He revealed that he is afraid of squating, bending over to pick up something. “ Some actions were due to self-worry, because of fear, I daren’t try, physically and mentally, I am slowly recovering.” During his hiatus over these two months, River has done a lot of reflections, “ When I first start and totally can’t move, the world and the health condition are totally different, the feeling of being a patient, if you don’t go through, you will never know. When you sit in the wheelchair, the look in others is also different. If I have to act as an injured person or a patient, I totally can feel the realistic aspect of it and understand that feeling.” However, River did not regret taking part in RTW: “This is a kind of challenge in life. Since it had happened, the only thing I can do is to get well. Only when I am well, I will not disappoint my family.” Taking Part in New Show “Wished to have an ordinary love” River admitted, that since his body is still recovering, his work that he will take on will be the one that are less physically demanding on movement, “For instance, the Bachelor, there is not much action, movement is also minimal, I feel that I can handle, and I also hope to be more active.

For other subsequent work, it will depend on my health.” In the photos released by MangoTV, River’s moustache created a wave among the social media, responding to being teased while keeping the moustache, he responded by saying that “if I meet the correct person, I will shave it off.” At the same time, he also revealed the reason why he took up the show. “During my rest, I watched a movie ME BEFORE YOU and longed to have an ordinary relationship.” In the eyes of River, bachelor means a single male who is worth, for example, someone worthy to ask a girl out for a date.” As for his “prestige’ character, River said he had ‘never considered’ himself as one. He mentioned that his character is very strong, “If I like, I will show, she will know, she doesn’t have to tell me that she likes me. If I don’t like, my reaction is also very strong. I am very extreme, if it’s not my style of taking care of each other, then it will be your style.” His ideal mate, River said he preferred someone “cute, caring”, 2D (2 dimensional refers to ppl who thinks our of the box) girls are also not that bad, so long as there is topic to hold conversations, and communicate is carefree and smooth going.” Going through many rumoured relationships, River’s take on relationship is “girls need sweet and smooth talks.” He shared some tricks in going after girls would be “to bring them to a horror movie, let her rely on him,then add in humour and then show that he cares.” However, he claimed that he would not go after a girl, “getting rejected is embarrassing.”

On 22/08/2016 at 4:20 PM, tanuscha said:

....And oh, truth, I guess truth is what you believe in
....And faith, I think faith is having a reason

26589503du.jpg

I'm working on my MV... hihi... and YEEEEES I believe in RM ;)

Aaaaaand Megan was so amazing on stage, I enjoyed it..... LOVE this woman so much :heart:

Rio lindo fico muito feliz que você está ótimo.

On 22/08/2016 at 11:32 AM, ploylead said:

Start at 2.22 ENJOY !! 

Queria muito ir num show da Megan mais sei que impossivel. Mais sonhar não faz mal né. Fiz um comentario do seu show no face e tive resposta com um sorriso, Tô rindo até agora muito muito feliz te amo Megan.

On 8/22/2016 at 4:38 PM, Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV said:

Credit to Ms.D for Eng.Trans

River Comeback to Reality Show Body and mentality are slowly recovering

Ever since his debut, River has always been showing the domineering, leadership charisma to the audience, he was injured during the show RTW and had to be hospitalised for treatment, he also had to back out from the classic drama <Shang Gu Qin Ge>. However, after resting for two months, River is back to a new reality show, The Bachelor by MangoTV. Lately, he gave an interview over the phone and exclaimed: “The world that I saw when I was injured and when I was well was totally different. If I didn’t go through that situa&on, I wouldn’t have possible experience that.” Talking about his injury “Body and mentality are slowly recovering” During the finals of the RTW, River was seriously injured and immediately received attention. Lately he showed his wounds during a live segment, from the stitches on his knees, there were many scars and marks, worrying many fans. During the phone interview, River shared that currently he still couldnt bend his knee. He still need physiotherapy. “ Right now, I can carry out my daily routines without much issue, I could even climb up and down the stairs lately, but I still could not jog, I have to also avoid squating.” He revealed that he is afraid of squating, bending over to pick up something. “ Some actions were due to self-worry, because of fear, I daren’t try, physically and mentally, I am slowly recovering.” During his hiatus over these two months, River has done a lot of reflections, “ When I first start and totally can’t move, the world and the health condition are totally different, the feeling of being a patient, if you don’t go through, you will never know. When you sit in the wheelchair, the look in others is also different. If I have to act as an injured person or a patient, I totally can feel the realistic aspect of it and understand that feeling.” However, River did not regret taking part in RTW: “This is a kind of challenge in life. Since it had happened, the only thing I can do is to get well. Only when I am well, I will not disappoint my family.” Taking Part in New Show “Wished to have an ordinary love” River admitted, that since his body is still recovering, his work that he will take on will be the one that are less physically demanding on movement, “For instance, the Bachelor, there is not much action, movement is also minimal, I feel that I can handle, and I also hope to be more active.

For other subsequent work, it will depend on my health.” In the photos released by MangoTV, River’s moustache created a wave among the social media, responding to being teased while keeping the moustache, he responded by saying that “if I meet the correct person, I will shave it off.” At the same time, he also revealed the reason why he took up the show. “During my rest, I watched a movie ME BEFORE YOU and longed to have an ordinary relationship.” In the eyes of River, bachelor means a single male who is worth, for example, someone worthy to ask a girl out for a date.” As for his “prestige’ character, River said he had ‘never considered’ himself as one. He mentioned that his character is very strong, “If I like, I will show, she will know, she doesn’t have to tell me that she likes me. If I don’t like, my reaction is also very strong. I am very extreme, if it’s not my style of taking care of each other, then it will be your style.” His ideal mate, River said he preferred someone “cute, caring”, 2D (2 dimensional refers to ppl who thinks our of the box) girls are also not that bad, so long as there is topic to hold conversations, and communicate is carefree and smooth going.” Going through many rumoured relationships, River’s take on relationship is “girls need sweet and smooth talks.” He shared some tricks in going after girls would be “to bring them to a horror movie, let her rely on him,then add in humour and then show that he cares.” However, he claimed that he would not go after a girl, “getting rejected is embarrassing.”

to me it still sound likey he is talking about Megan. 

Archived