[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brief translation for the video…………

So as usual, River is very picky over the pen he wanna use to sign. Either finding it too thin, no ink, etc. After he's done signing, he held up the photo book and said that he wanna bring the photo book home as it is very valuable. Then, they ask him to pick a photo of himself which he feels that is the most handsome. He replied saying there's a scene which while Zi Feng is doing his toilet business, everyone saw him, why is it deleted? (Obviously in his own world as usual) He continued, there's also a scene where Zi Feng had too many prawns and end up having diarrhea, why was it deleted too? (Obviously still in his own world) Then they replied him saying maybe his expression of having diarrhea isn't really there yet - which cause him to be speechless.

Translation Cr. from:

陳楚河新加坡後援會 x River Chen Singapore Fan Club

On 9/6/2016 at 8:06 PM, MyeahAnn said:

.....   I'll leave this here...

I found this somewhere in instagram.... Just today....  

........   ........... 

@brutalisk......  

『乌龙!陈楚河疑似夜会女伴』

昨日,某大号曝光了一组偷拍照,照片中,疑似陈楚河的男子与几名女伴相谈甚欢、举止亲密,一时引起热议。

新浪娱乐讯 近日,陈楚河被拍到与几名女伴相谈甚欢、举止亲密,众人议论纷纷。

此事最先来源于某八卦大号爆料,照片模糊不清,看不出是陈楚河本人。

而近日,陈楚河加盟了芒果TV梦幻自制扑倒男神恋爱实战真人秀《黄金单身汉》,此次在全网公开征集女友引发热议。据悉,今晚陈楚河将开启直播首秀,公开择偶标准,或许又将俘获一批迷妹的心!

陈楚河来自于中国台北,是台湾著名影视演员,曾参演过《爱上哥们》、《命中注定我爱你》等影视剧,因真人秀节目《非凡搭档》而深受观众喜爱,陈楚河“善文善武”,观众缘颇好,粉丝们表示会力挺陈楚河。

Google translation:

" Udon! Chen chuhe date night will be suspected "

Yesterday, some large exposed a group of candid pictures, photos, suspected chen chuhe man with several girl with manners, intimate moment, caused a discussion.

Sina Entertainment news recently, Chen Chu River was photographed with several date with intimate, manners, people are talking about.

This the first comes from a gossip oversized tip, photos are blurry, don't see is chen chuhe himself.

And recently, Chen Chuhe joined the fantastic homemade mango tv threw male God love actual reality show [Gold Bachelor, at this time, the whole network open call for girlfriend netizens. It is learnt that tonight chen chu river will open live debut, open, maybe have standards and will capture a batch of fangirl's heart!

Chen Chu River from Chinese Taipei, Taiwan's famous film and television actor, zengzi played the love dude],[meant to be I love you] fēn xiǎng shì pín, due to the reality show [extraordinary partner] and the audience favorites, Chen Chu River "good wen wu" good luck, the audience was quite good, fans that will support the chen chu river.

CR: Sina news

Based on the stats of the US Bachelor, several bachelors ended up having a relationship with the girl they have chosen in the show. But, a few months after, they broke up. None has ended up in marriage. 

Bachelor is a dating game show. It's for entertainment purposes so it must not be taken too seriously. If you find it hard to separate fiction from reality, it is more prudent not to watch this show or you will just end up with a broken heart. Audience discretion is advised. :D

Here's the wiki link if you want to read more and to aid you in deciding whether to watch it or not 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bachelor_(U.S._TV_series)

Yesssssss it is a weekend here!!!!! Yesssss!!! It is my RM night!!! :) hello to everyone!! 

How are you, how are you?

Okey... It puzzled me yesterday - the showbiz news of SEOUL drama awards... Something like that... Bromance being shortlisted.. ( i just read very few comments about it in insta) so tonight, i will search for that awards night so i can see for myself what was there.... 

@bluehawk

Thanks for the translation. . .

I't been a while since I posted my last pictures of RM...Kinda busy right now......Still I'm In Love with this two couple......still love them ...until now or FOREVER!??.......They have their career to pursue.....they have Job to do......They have dreams to fulfill and they have to act while the FILM is ROLLING.... That is their ROLE as an Actor and Actress in SHOW BUSINESS/ENTERTAINMENT.There will be the time they will tie the knot but...... in their peak of their career nowadays.......they have still time to work .....It's up to them how will they preserve the LOVE that it's starting to BLOOM and still BLOOMING.....More Power to Both of You RM. FIGHTING!!!!!!!!0061DNd5jw1f53zsapoyoj30qo0qoaes.jpg

"Mommy" with their "daughter"

"Daddy" with their "son"

"Son" holding his playmate the way "Daddy" holds his "Mommy

"Daddy" and "Mommy" mimicking each other

Oh my gosh!! I can't help it!!! So cute!!! Imagining things this way is cuteness overload!!!! Hahahahahaha!!!

Who was that baby boy?? I see the posts in instagram but who is he and why was he posted as river's cute counterpart??

Megan and River, come back together pleassee hahahaha!! My life is getting so normal again!! :)

Archived