[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

【八年級劇精采回顧-愛上哥們篇】 天啊!太懷念了! 好想念賴雅妍和陳楚河一起談戀愛的時光! 編編特地送上給大家 讓大家睡前能大笑ㄧ場進入夢鄉! 愛上哥們 Bromance 陳楚河 賴雅妍 MeganLai @ PTT 慢慢說樂團 黃豪平 大愷 Eric Wu

Posted by 綜藝大熱門 on Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Here's fun déjà vu vid for everyone! It's either a game show or variety show I'm not too sure, but our classic bromance lines are re-acted! It's quite funny!! Enjoy :) 

Quick translation:

The guy in the black suit = ZiFeng

The guy in the grey sweater = YaNuo

Starts with ZiFeng being attacked by a group of guys

ZF: Please! Dont! Don’t hit me! Don’t hit my face!

YN: I have to help save him!!

ZF: To stay alive I will endure this, and not insult Chinese martial arts!

*Huaahh attacked the guys and they run away

YN: Sir, are you alright?

ZF I’m so scared!

YN Sir!

ZF Eh! You saved me! (Captioned)

YN: ??? … Yes! I saved you! Shaking his hand vigourously*

ZF: You saved me?

YN: Yes I saved you.

ZF: Can you not do that with your hands?

YN: ??

ZF: If given a drop of water when thirsty, have to return the favor with a spring. That is my principle in my life.  

YN: Being able to help others but expecting nothing in return is a principle in my life.

ZF: I think… my heart will move because of you.. if you were a girl, I think I would develop feelings for you (captioned) and I would also start to court you.

YN: If I were a girl..

ZF: If you were a girl..

YN: If I were a girl..

ZF: If you were a person..

YN: If I were a person..If I were a girl… Brother..

Girl as ZiHan: What are you two doing?? (Captioned)

ZF: Younger sis, you arrived at a perfect timing (Captioned)

ZH: What is it? Who is he..?

ZF: Oh, he is… sis..Everything that happened just now is too complex. It’s too hard to explain all at once! All in all it was he who saved me (captioned)

ZH: Ahh..

YN: That’s right. I just saved him. Yes

ZH: Brother! You are so handsome! Can I have permission to like him?? (Captioned)

YN: Sorry, excuse me! I just said this a moment ago. I don’t like girls (also written on the piece of paper)

ZH: Noo I don’t want to hear this!! *runs away I don’t believe this, I can’t bear to see this!

ZF side note: She’s running so quickly, can advance to Korea and come all the way back to home base.

ZF: YaNuo, what are you doing *pushes him away The two of us are sworn brothers!

YN: Maybe there are some feelings that can really exceed gender roles. It’s a type of feeling that can only felt from that person.

ZF: I don’t think that I should avoid my own feelings any longer. I have decided that I need to face this and myself. regardless of whether you are a guy or a girl, I think that the person that I love can only be one person (captioned) and that is you Pi YaNuo (captioned)

YN: Du ZiFeng, *preparing for the kiss Zi Feng.. wait a moment Zi Feng

ZF (as the actor himself) Start the music soon! Don't let us actually kiss (captioned)

2 hours ago, Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV said:

@Sheila Marie Green partner! hehehe

@amyam01220 yO!

@pechumori wazzup! 

hehehehe.. tOo tired... T_T

Yes Brutz...sis!!! What's up!! Feel bored and tired ha ha ha!! You deserved it workaholic girl....:)...Even how busy you are ...still you send some pictures of RM for me to post here.....:grin:....We can't stop addicting  loving them and following them....For this is  kind of extra ordinary love pair/team from movie screen to reality......FIGHT!!!

11 hours ago, lygill said:

Good morning @Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV @MyeahAnn

Ahhhh I'm really hoping that we get news from River soon. I can't help but be worried about him.

Hiiiiiii!!! I hope for that update too... And also an update about ........ Being together.... Closeness..... And, and,  waaaaahhh! I hope too much :) is it wrong to hope that much for them?? Hihihihi!!!

9 hours ago, Anyu Yeye said:

Ahahahahaha!! Zihan's lovelife!! :) i enjoyed watching this!!

1. Mandy  Tao really gave life and uniqueness to the character of Du Zihan. It cannot be anyone else but her, from the way her eyes moves to the ways of her body movement, she made the best out of it!!

2. The way Megan lai and Mandy tao played the scene is very convincing! U go girls! 

A BFF has come home but another is saying goodbye tomorrow. In a nostalgic mood, I randomly browsed an old file and happened upon a story that I wrote many years back. I've polished it to fit in our RM and I'm sharing it to all BFFs. I hope that this will make you smile. 

A ROSE ON THE PATH    https://junerain7.wordpress.com/2016/07/14/a-rose-on-the-path/

Download-File?file=%2Falbums%2Fii148%2Fr

This is to celebrate our friendship in this forum. 

EVERYONE !!! IT'S FRIDAAAAAYYY!! >insert song So Beautiful is My life.... Lalalalalalala... So wonderful it's tonight.. Lalalalalalalalaaaaa!<

Weekends are for RM :) i'd browse, browse, browse to my heart's content!!

I remember last week, Megan Lai and the two reporters posted a monday to sunday video ---- lol! I did not understand the video but it was fun to watch :)

Archived