[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

1 hour ago, lygill said:

I can't figure out how to find a video's URL on weibo (can anyone teach me how?), but the little girl's mother (http://www.weibo.com/u/5857039976) posted a cute video of the girl asking Megan if "Uncle Chu Chu" is better, and Megan laughingly replies, "You have to ask him yourself. How am I supposed to know? I'm not him." (translation based from the Mom's direct translation - I had a hard time hearing the audio) Megan's so cute! :D

Really? Sooo cute!! It's like a child asking her mom then the mom says "go ask your dad".

Aye, Lai Ya Yan, how is Chen Chu He doing now ? Ahihihihiiiiiiihihi --- dreamy mode : ON :)

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, junerain7 said:

This vid is interesting. Despite not totally understanding all that is said and written, it's amusing just watching RM's facial expressions and body language. It looks to me that RM developed just as PY and ZF's relationship progressed in Bromance. The timeline is good. Hats off to the maker of this video.

Ah! Well this just me saying this but --- one can say the tv drama series is so successful when it is not only the show that people watches but also the BTS... And people know the BTS by heart. We really hit gold when megan lai and river chen was paired again.

Oh my gosh, i don't smile as often as this and like this at work... I always look forward to coming home and connecting with you guys. The feeling of finding new updates takes all the day's stress away!

Thank you so much!!! U spread so much good vibes .

10 hours ago, amyam01220 said:

This reminds me of how Megan said after one of her more than words musicals that although he wasn't there but she felt his presence with her :D He was there though as Du ZiFeng in the video backdrop bromance scenes while she was singing in the festival last night xD If only he was actually there there... Megan did however dedicate "love is the tenderness that you gave me" to Bii. She said that he couldn't attend the event so she dedicated his song to him and also cuz it's one of the theme songs in Bromance. She also sang "girl" cuz it's her song :P She such a sweetie 

On a side note if anyone was wondering, I think Megans' TaiTung ji-you" note refers to the TaiTung county in TW, southeastern shores,  because the area was hit by typhoon and extreme weather. Fans, cast, and everyone were asked to give lots of support to Taitung citizens. 

Also just wanted to say welcome to all the new BFFs that have joined us and thanks to my girls for always sharing photo updates! :) Spread the RM love, fighting!! And keep voting for River ~

Thanks for  your explanation here. Though there is a great language difference, i don't feel so lost because of people who translates or explains for us, like you.

2 minutes ago, junerain7 said:

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:cff246f34f4a7f8b0c49e2d24f845ff2

Trying to post the vid of the sweet little girl. This was shared yo me by one of our BFFs. I hope it works.

It worked!!! 

Megan is just so adorable with fans :)

That little girl is soooooo lucky :)

------ uhm, what was the conversation about -- lol >.<

Friends!!! I have a question.... Educate me please :)

I spend most of my time on youtube looking for anything about RM, M only, or R only.. -- well, bromance tops my list and the bts and although i cannot understand majority of it, i still feel head over heels in love with the two.

Many of the videos i have seen, there are two ladies, the reporters who gives fun interviews (i dont understand it again) with RM. One reporter has short hair, the other one has slightly longer hair. Every interview they did with RM, it seems like everyone is happy :)

Who are they? I want to know about them too so i can follow them :)

By the way friends, i really want to vote for our handsome 4D River Chen but my phone security system detects malware and viruses everytime i click on the link... Im sorry. I will find a way to vote for you River! This will be my first try at this !!! :)

New BFFs, sharing with you the following links for further viewing and reading pleasure:

1. Kiraning's RM ship manifesto  

https://doramaticrealities.wordpress.com/2016/01/04/third-times-a-charm-a-rcml-ship-manifesto-pt-1/

2. JenL's BTS translations

http://thesedramaticdays.blogspot.com/search/label/Bro Show Biz Episode 10 (Megan Baron Bii)

3. Bromance fan website where you can download the subbed BTS, collaborated work of several BFFs, hyukjaesmine etc. and other links to RM goodies

http://bromancefansproject.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!

Thank you and your welcome  MyeahAnn ,Bluewintertenshi  ,Katifly1  for liking my post this past days.... To Junerain7,Ren SanTou  ...whom i always see to like most of the post here....thank you to both of you and Darklady7 ...thanks too for liking my post even in the other thread .AND FOR THE THREE ANGELS SISTERS OF MINE  AMYAM....BRUTZ....PECHU .....who always there for me....To all the members/friends here ,,,who always read and follow us....thank you all!!!To all the newbie here.....don't hesitate to ask or comment/suggest .....and welcome to our thread/forum!To littlesame .....thanks for everything!!! iJ2a4sinwug.jpgel9AzMZCi5s.jpg2LejC9JOzaM.jpgeE99vtsiLiw.jpgMfiVSCPT1fE.jpgJgUcRPX0wEo.jpg

>.< sneaking some time off at work before lunchtime!!! 

@Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV good day to you!!! 

@junerain7 those links are a treasure!!! Every word engraves in my RMfan soul :)

@shiela marie --- i can't breathe because of too much cuteness in those pictures!! Thank you for sharing those, seriously, RM make me feel like i am in a relationship too hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!! I feel so crazy in love with them! Why why why whyyyy -

I don't want to hope much but my heart says hope hope HOOOOOPPPPEEE ;)

Spreading my good vibes to all!

15 hours ago, junerain7 said:

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:cff246f34f4a7f8b0c49e2d24f845ff2

Trying to post the link to the vid of the sweet little girl. This was shared to me by one of our BFFs. I hope it works. Is this it @lygill?

Yes this is the video I was talking about! (I really need to figure out how to use weibo lol) :) Thank you so much, @junerain7!

@junerain7Thank you so much for these links - I just finished watching Bromance last night (I can't believe it's all over!) and now I'll get started on these!

@Sheila Marie Green Argh Megan is so gorgeous!!!

Also, some questions for everyone - do you think it's still possible to buy copies of River and Megan's magazines? And I recently signed up on weibo so that I can keep a closer eye on River's and Megan's future projects - are there specific accounts that I should follow? (Also if you guys have weibo please let me know so that I can follow you! :) )

Lastly, I am so thankful to everyone in this forum! I love having this avenue to share my thoughts and feelings! :) 

@brutaliskhero --- sorry, i replied late. I just arrived home. 

Literally set aside my bag and anything else not related to Bromance/RM away from me so i can start my youtube rounds for lai ya yan and chen chu he!!

Ever since i watched bromance, i got lovestruck with them like this :)

Archived