[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

Who has seen the RTW episode where River got injured? 

https://www.facebook.com/xiaoqian89/posts/10153889090733871

How could RTW devise such a dangerous game like that? Running and jumping on moving shipping containers that are suspended in a high altitude, that was insane! And the players are not even professionals or are not used to this kind of game. 

RES IPSA LOQUITOR  "The thing speaks for itself." Absolute liability attaches here.

RTW should be liable for all the damage caused to its players, River specifically, as a result of undertaking this very dangerous game. They cannot take cover under the defense of contributory or comparative negligence or even cite assumption of risk. No amount of waiver, whether direct or indirect, can exculpate them from their liability. RTW should compensate him for everything including medical expenses up to rehabilitation as well as lost and unrealized income. This isn't about money. This is to exact justice for the wrongful act done to River. He should be fully compensated for what he lost - time, opportunity, well-being - which cannot be pecuniarily quantified. Moral and exemplary damages are likewise in place. 

I want to cheer on River's legal team, Jia-you! You have a strong case here. Do all your best to collate your evidence and clearly present it with your arguments. I believe that the judgment will be in River's favor. If a fair settlement can be negotiated, all the better. 

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, katifly1 said:

Rough translation:

megan_lai_fans # 2016 Summer Love Carnival
Tomorrow 7/11 pm 7: 00 are ready to listen to fairy tales to sing?
Will go to the stage hands  ! ! !
In no case do not normally go .... There can live Kane ~
Television stations broadcast  MTV
Webcast  
2016 Summer Love Carnival live http://summer.vidol.tv/1050710
SET Metro Live http://vidol.tv/channel/20

I saw this one at my instagram :) i hope to watch it with everyone tomorrow.

---- the convenience of having internet :)

Junerain7

It was my first time seeing the video. Thanks for posting. What they asked for the actors to do was really dangerous and not well prepared. I don't know much about legal actions --- but the sound of contact force between the legs and the shipping containers are not good. Who had tested that game before must be immortal.. There was nothing to break the fall in every jump, it is not even stable. Human joints are not for this kind of activities... Even AXN GAME SHOWS put cushions around their large moving equipments.

I pity all their injured contestants.. 

Hi Everyone!

It's my first time posting here - I was so happy to find a forum thread dedicated to Megan and Baron! I just cant't get enough of them!

Anyway I'm still catching up on the earlier posts, but I was so excited to see what Baron commented on Megan's weibo - too bad he was not able to watch her play because of filming and the injury. How irresponsible is the show though??? I get so angry when I think about it. Poor River!

It's so much fun to read through all your posts, and I'm excited to share the DuPi love with all of you!!! :)

7 minutes ago, lygill said:

Hi Everyone!

It's my first time posting here - I was so happy to find a forum thread dedicated to Megan and Baron! I just cant't get enough of them!

Anyway I'm still catching up on the earlier posts, but I was so excited to see what Baron commented on Megan's weibo - too bad he was not able to watch her play because of filming and the injury. How irresponsible is the show though??? I get so angry when I think about it. Poor River!

It's so much fun to read through all your posts, and I'm excited to share the DuPi love with all of you!!! :)

Hi there! Welcome! May the love of RM be with us all. Hahhahaha! 

Archived