[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

ere is the translation of weibo Megan,with the Chinese was not very............Water reverse, also knocked over a Laundry basket there, a good rest, to constantly try new things. To own sesame leaf and Basil pizza on the grill, yum, but trying to get potted plants will continue to grow. To try a new recipe, yum, but with coffee, not so, but it is good to eat. Flour, no milk, bread, again to buy new flour and continue to try, to oil, to eat better. At the University of Vienna der Obermayer, warm coffee, add the whipped cream cold, okay to drink, but coffee, milk, antioxidant, but no matter, it was delicious. Water reverse may be depressed, but not to refuse treatment, do not give up learning. Slowly feed that cat always eats, in other words, it's all worth the smiles back water to store files of the file remember! Thinking is jumping, the heart of the temple, for repair, for me, is traveling incognito. 13282107_1220679284610256_1139696115_n.jcredit Vk and weibo....by brutz

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Allow me to help with my rough translation and some of my own thoughts on Megan's post, others are welcome to share your thoughts as well~

水逆,除了打翻洗衣籃在裡面好好休息,就是要不斷的嘗試新東西。

Mercury Retrograde, in addition to overthrow the laundry basket need to rest well inside, need to constantly try new things.

(Mercury retrograde for Taurus (only for this sign) is from 28 April 28 - 22 May 2016.  Today is 23 May and the Mercury retrograde period is over.  River is a Taurus,  she tells him to have a good rest and don't dwell on the existing things but try new things)

自己種的芝麻葉和九層塔烤pizza,好吃,但可要努力讓盆栽繼續生長。

Planted own sesame leaf and basil to make pizza, delicious, but the plants have to continue growing.

新嘗試的scone,好吃,但跟咖啡沒那麼配,但不管就是好吃。

New attempt to bake scone, delicious, but doesn't go well with coffee, but don't care it's good.

麵粉不對的牛奶麵包,買新的麵粉再繼續嘗試,加油,要更好吃。

The wrong flour to make milk bread, bought new flour to keep trying, jiayou, must be delicious.

在維也納學的Der Obermayer,溫熱咖啡加上冰冷鮮奶油,好喝,但咖啡加奶不抗氧化,但不管,還是好喝。

Learned from Vienna how to make Der Obermayer, warm coffee added with cold whipped cream, taste good, but coffee with milk don't have antioxidant, but don't care, still good to drink.

水逆可以消沉,但不要放棄治療,不,是不要放棄學習。

Mercury Retrograde can be depressed, but don't give up treatment, no, it's don't give up learning.

(To tell that someone not to be depressed over what happened and don't give up treatment, also to learn from the past experience)

慢慢的餵食,貓咪總會吃飯的,換個角度想事情,還是很值得微笑的,水逆總會再來,檔案記得存檔就好!

Feed slowly, cat will eventually eat, change a different angle to see things, still can smile, Mercury Retrograde will come again, remember to archive the record.

(Looks like some 2-legged cat loss appetite and she is feeding him with patience and encourage him to see things positively but also to remind him that someday the same thing might happen again and he should be cautious to take care of his own body and health)

思想太跳躍,養心殿在修繕,朕,還是微服出巡好了。

Thoughts are too jumpy, Hall of Mental Cultivation is under renovation, Emperor (me), will travel on incognito mode.

(Megan's own emotion are affected as well due to his injury.  She will sometimes refer herself as Emperor Nuo and Hall of Mental Cultivation as her home [the Hall is where the Emperor lived inside Forbidden City] and if I'm not mistaken she is indicating she going to somewhere secretly like how an Emperor used to dressed in plain clothes for incognito visit)

Side Notes:

1)  The "cat" is definitely refer to our ChuChu (River) since she used a different cat photo this time (she has 3 cats at home).

sdtNG3F.jpg

2)  From my google search since I'm not into Astrology: The planets are swinging around at all times, and their movements affect us all in different ways. All planets go retrograde, but Mercury’s journey seems to impact people much more than any other.  Mercury rules communication, clear thinking, truth and travel, so when the planet goes retrograde — which means that it looks like it’s going backwards in the sky — all those things go backwards. They start to get ugly and tangle up. Mercury isn’t really going backwards, it’s just hanging out by the sun, but from Earth, that makes it look like it’s in reverse. It typically runs for a couple of weeks, a few times a year.

38 minutes ago, tanuscha said:

Maybe 3 ? 

Hide contents

25646551kb.jpg

25646602yt.jpg

25646571ht.jpg

25646577lb.jpg

Pictures from her Weibo... 

The last two are the same one... 

Thanks....:heart:... actually i never thought she had cats as pet.....since I saw her on Making MV "I'm OK" she was playing with a dog....I thought she only have a dog...

thanks @niq8803 for translation...:)

Hey guys! Here's the newest hardsubbed BTS from Showbiz Ep 15 (Rainscene) :D We're almost done working through @JenL's subs, which means that instead of copying and timing her subs to the video we now have to translate it ourselves. The last two minutes of this video were done by @chunrren10 and @autumntree:D We'll be going back and doing all the older Men's Talk videos (1-8) before going onto everyone's favourites! (17-18) and the hour long specials! ^^

@littlesame Thank you for the update! Really curious as to what the video's saying if some BFF wants to translate :D 

4 hours ago, ploylead said:

305783_zpshubwqfab.jpg

The 4th cat ?! 

So River is a cat...and Megan is bunny rabbit. (this picture is a nice clue to guess which cat that Megan taking care of now :phew:)

maybe someday we can read River's weibo post something about his bunny rabbit :wub:

Get Well Soon River....don't give up on your healing therapy...jia you!

and thank you @hyukjaeismine will wait for your next release :heart:

Megan’s new WB post left many fans, yay or nay, in active discussion. The Megan fan friend told me minutes after Megan WB post, a few fans already posted their decoding on WB covering from astrology, food to her cat so no need to repeat what’s been shared on WB. But I’d like to first chat about something else before getting to her post.  River’s whereabouts. His China FC replied today (due to its members’ curiosity), he is recovering in the Beijing hospital after the surgery as they get their info from China’s manager & assistant. Just so happened today, across the ocean, Taiwan media also released his injury news, noting his manager said TODAY he’s still being diagnosed to decide whether he needs surgery. Conflicting? It’s supposed to be ;) First, he has an ACL related injury which under any circumstance, would not take this long for diagnosis, such injury requires immediate examination and surgery, I’ve read too many athletes and seen friends who play sports with ACL injuries to know the timeline from ACL diagnosis to surgery takes less than a week to complete, the knee cannot sustained such tear in a long time span, the longer the delay the lower chance of exercising the knee at its capacity when it heals. The only way the course takes more than a week is due to unavailable surgery schedule, BUT, Wang Meng referred him to the best national facility in China for Olympians and top athletes, the chance of him having not receiving immediate surgery is close to 0. Two things happened yesterday and today – sources said Taiwan reporters saw him at the Taiwan airport but was asked not to disclose it, and today, Taiwan media reported on his injury; interesting how things sync so nicely. Plus, Tang Xiao Tien is out and about after his surgery so… logic. Another confirmed info about his China management further validated the above timelines which I won’t share here because apparently, our forum has turned into a info trading center in the last month with WB, where so much chaos goes on, I personally don’t believe in FBI/KGB style in our sweet & wonderful RM world; their relationship isn’t a trader off for fans for other purposes. Any doing leaves a trail of marks.

Give credit where credit is due, his China FC has some old fans who have followed him for years and because of his active career in China they have given him support over the years, and generally known for River-is-mine belief and rejects ANY CP; their recent action was a perfect demonstration – in the past week, the China FC has eliminated 200+ fans from the “exclusive chat room” due to … guilty of CP. To be clear, they investigate on fans’ “doings” so yeah, the guilty ones got booted. Talk about privacy, right to personal preferences and~~~ So the “leaders” have been spreading their “old fans” wisdom by propagating the phrase – River likes big boobs women, this is what the “leaders” are saying, base on their years of “knowing River”, this is their fact. So I don’t want to say River has long deflected that media-manufactured ideology – he likes big boobs women, remember the interview he did in Taiwan where he said he was never the one who said he likes big boob women. Of course, let’s forget what we don’t wish to believe. The best honesty is “we’re not biased where he ends up”, sure. River is a grateful person and will cherish the support he has been receiving and be considerate of their feelings; however, he’s no fan-service type to allow crossing the line to disrespect other fans that are just as supportive.

Let’s reconvene our RM class, history.  History is important because it teaches us many things about the present while the present is the culmination of history.

·         Mercury retrograde – Why did she mentioned it today? Because TODAY is the day when the mercury redirect its path in the opposite direction of Earth for Taurus per the astrologist she follows (who already noted it in the beginning of May), May is a bad month for Taurus. It has NOTHING to do with what’s her horoscope? Sagittarius, this mercury retrograding its track has NOTHING to do with Sagittarius.

·         New, new, new – she’s baking/cooking new things and taking pics of them and suddenly, she stopped taking pics, took a week off in between, hmm… the same week when she “supposedly was in Beijing”, right when he arrived in Beijing for diagnosis and surgery.

·         Repeating of how delicious the food she prepared are, wow, again, flip a few pages back and oh, here we go, his assistant also said the dishes are delicious, funny how food suddenly tastes delicious between two people who have never met, or have they? Same week when someone is recovering from surgery, boy do I love history.

·         But, but, but – Megan’s new sentence structure = new+delicious+but don’t go together+who cares+it’ll be good. But the herbs need to grow. But it doesn’t go with coffee. But adding milk to coffee doesn’t have antioxidant. She also repeats trying new things. Many new things are ahead of him so though some things didn’t go as planned, such as RTW & the new period drama may appear to be good career decisions but new plans, new things that are ahead will turn out to be good or even better. Life rewards those who have given their best; it has greater plans ahead for those are ready to advance. Only when the puzzle of this plan is completed will one see the full picture of its wonder.

·         The two extremes in temperature and ingredients – opposite attract.

·         One can feel the setback but must continue to receive treatment and keep feeding the cat and she’ll start eating – Since using cat photos has been analyzed by countless fans, skip! But she forgot that cats needing “treatment” won’t be staying at home and definitely won’t eat or drink these human foods, matter of fact they are allergic to them ~~~ How quick she forget she told fans who were concerned for her unwell cats that they are doing well, umm… never forget “history”.

·         Remember to save the file – Adversity will occur again, if there’s one thing history has taught us, there will be more adversity and challenges ahead of us so we need to learn our lessons and apply them when necessary.

·         The emperor and his palace – go ahead and keep playing the I-Am-the-Emperor card, I’ll just cover my mouth and yawn away. Funny how she hardly mentioned Beijing in her pre-RM posts and now it’s practically her main post location…but the best part is the Palace is officially closed for restoration haha… so yeah, Taiwan it is.

·         All over the place – A different Megan, unlike how organized & smoothly her old posts flow, her recent two are quite agitated, jumpy, like she said, all over the place. Since the FM, she no longer conceals her feelings and the most recent birthday present video is the best representation of the new Megan, open and doesn’t hold back her feelings. No, she won’t and he won’t, take the usual route like many celebrities, RM has their own music & rhythm in their relationship, the willingness to share enough with the fans is a bonus.

Some fans have been throwing eloping idea for months, and it’s true never say never. If they were some other celebrities, I say the % is quite high. Base on the upbringing they both have, the respect they hold for their parents, the very few times she voiced her wedding outlook and the respect he’s shown for the important ladies in his life, he will show her parents the same respect. Eloping isn’t one her parents will feel honored and rest assure their daughter will be loved and protected but nothing is impossible.

@hyukjaeismine reporting about his injury from China and withdrew from the new drama.

Since we are presently talking about Mercury's Retrograde and RM History, let me take you back in time with my second fan fiction featuring the talked-about WeChat conversation, which River revealed in his past interview. What could our favorite couple chatted about in that long exchange that lasted through the night has tickled the imagination of this shipper. Hence, the birth of this fan fiction. Enjoy!

WeChat: Breaking the Wall

https://junerain7.wordpress.com/2016/05/24/wechatbreaking-the-wall/

Archived