[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

River Get Well Project

As River is going through a difficult time, we'd like to let him know that we think of him and wish him a speedy recovery.

If you wish to participate, here are 3 get well gifts we will prepare for River:

• Send us a get well letter, either long or short is good.
  • Send us a copy of a short message (length of what we usually write on a card), along with signature to be blend onto one big get well soon card.
  • Extra : Fans from same countries prepare a good luck or blessing charm (e.g : four leaf clover, dream catcher) and we will collect and send to River. Do email us if you wish to send one.

Email your letters, messages to our project email :  rivermegan1314.intlfanshq@gmail.com 

Dateline : 3rd June 2016 

Thanks for your participation! Let us wish River a speedy recovery :)

52 minutes ago, miralocco said:

River Get Well Project

As River is going through a difficult time, we'd like to let him know that we think of him and wish him a speedy recovery.

If you wish to participate, here are 3 get well gifts we will prepare for River:

• Send us a get well letter, either long or short is good.
  • Send us a copy of a short message (length of what we usually write on a card), along with signature to be blend onto one big get well soon card.
  • Extra : Fans from same countries prepare a good luck or blessing charm (e.g : four leaf clover, dream catcher) and we will collect and send to River. Do email us if you wish to send one.

Email your letters, messages to our project email :  rivermegan1314.intlfanshq@gmail.com

Thanks for your participation! Let us wish River a speedy recovery :)

Whats the deadline for this? :lol:

On May 27, 2016 at 7:25 AM, hyukjaeismine said:

@littlesame I wasn't expecting a big deal but this is hilarious. He just touched her for 1.1 seconds and the producers made such a big deal about this? Thanks for making me laugh, RTW :P 

Yeah, I think I'm developing an involuntary eye-rolling syndrome because of RTW's "romantic" publicity stunts at River's expense. As unfair as it is to be "used" this way, I'm also happy to see how patient, decent and gentlemanly he is when dealing with women, even annoying ones. For a person as "touchy-feel" as River, doesn't it say a lot how he offers only the most casual, off-hand and perfunctory gestures to ZZ with the purpose of succeeding in their missions? 

We have seen him time and again in full 4D mode and reaching out to someone no matter who's looking that I sometimes feel I'm drowning in all the goofiness and "skinship" going around (*Ahem! Bromance BTS). This is a man who will do what he wants when he wants it. So it's clear, even with all the opportunities presented to him by the show or maybe ZZ herself, he's just not into her.

CREDIT TO THE UPLOADER

(UNKNOWN) hehehehehe!

Im just curious hOpe that my curiousity will be your curiosity tOo (for those whO are curious like me).. hahahahaha!(addicted to curiosity) the desire to learn or know about anything..

Enlignment me guys just enlignment me.. nO cOrrection needed just answers and clarifications ^_^ FIGHTING!!!!!! #RM

13282163_1223791784299006_589661139_n.jp

oH! sOrry... i wanna kNow about the CAT ..is it the same cat?!.. hahahaha!  (Only Human... bOrn to make mistake) lolz

On 5/25/2016 at 7:07 PM, junerain7 said:

@pechumori very well said. I totally agree with you. I likewise had nursed a friend before who had an arm injury from a rollerblade accident. (Btw, I pray for your mom's speedy recovery) 

Thank you @junerain7. The accident happened a few years back, but the road to recovery was long. Same thing with River, she ignored the pain at the start, thought it was something minor, didn't know she already had a fracture.  The doctor told me at that time that younger people heal faster...I hope River would be one of those fast healers.

Flower boy River from the Amsterdam station of RTW
credit: @陈楚河后援会 via @Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV

68dae2e1gw1f4avlz5jbsj20sg0iydms.jpg

About wearing kilts  :)

"Kilts have been traditionally worn without undergarments since their use as part of Scottish military uniform, leading to the invention of such expressions as "go regimental" or "military practice" for wearing no underwear.

However, Highland dancers and athletes are bound by the nature of their competitions to appropriately and modestly clothe themselves. In Highland Dance competitions and exhibitions, the regulations of the Scottish Official Board of Highland Dancing (SOBHD) state regarding underwear: "dark or toning with the kilt should be worn but not white." Highland athletes are also required to wear shorts of some type during competitions.

Non-Scots and those unfamiliar with kilts seeking to determine the truth of the "True Scotsman" tradition can leave themselves open to innuendo and double entendre, as innocent queries can be turned on the questioner; as with the question "Is there anything worn under the kilt?" being answered with examples such as "No, nothing is worn, everything is in perfect working order!" or "Yes, socks, shoes, and talcum powder," and "Yes, socks, shoes, and two shades of lipstick."  ;)

source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_Scotsman

Our River has followed the rules strictly with regards to wearing kilts in the Edinburgh episode of RTW. :D
photo credit: @剑桥蓝海豚 via patricia6002

88 (2).jpg

2 hours ago, hyukjaeismine said:

@Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV Wish granted! :D

Much thanks to the wonderful @chunrren10 for this one! Showbiz Ep 16 BTS

What I love the most about this one has to be the super sweet conversation between River and Megan when filming in the field where he jokes with and appeases his lady :wub:

Yay! thanks for more fun BTS. :lol:

Archived