[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome @acidpopszero ! Whoa you made it through all 210 pages of this thread? O.O That's a feat xD 

@junerain7 I completely agree with everything you've said. It's awful given how his increased popularity after Bromance was supposed to allow him to stretch his wings a bit further but that his wings have been clipped for the time being. Plus wasn't he hard at work two weeks ago on his birthday, at the filming location? He even changed his fb cover to the background of his filming location. This must have been the very last thing he expected. What a blow. 

If there's anyway we can send, or show our appreciation and well-wishes, that would be amazing!

@jbying7 and @ploylead thank you for the awesome videos you share!

@amyam01220 Thanks for translating part 1 of siu meng's video! It brought back so many feels :wub:

QeOCeZKkO-E.jpglgFFjE282fQ.jpgEverything will be all right.....after he rested and heal his injured knee/leg and have a peace of mind......there are more projects and movies/series to make.....it's up to both them of what will be their set up(relationship).As for now....he needs rest and therapy if needed......:blush:

Credit to From onefineday...

Sharing this heart warming MV... I love the lyrics of this song...enjoy

@acidpopszero A warm welcome kabayan...:wub:

@ploylead I love that MV as well... My heart aches for RM seeing that MV, thanks for sharing...

@junerain7 Yes, yes I'am more than willing to send my GEIYUs... It would be Great!! :)

@Sheila Marie GreenThanks for sharing those lovely pictures of RM...

@jbying7 I miss them too!!!

@amyam01220 Thank you for translating the MV...:phew:

@niq8803 @littlesame Thank you for the updates..

I have been praying for River's fast recovery. Maybe it was tough but he made the right decision. Health is more important than Career. I hope he will have a good healing process.. Get well soon River....

I have a here another quote to share with you guys that says, "Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you." Have a blissful day BFFs...:phew::wub::lol:

56 minutes ago, lovemarie said:

Sharing this heart warming MV... I love the lyrics of this song...enjoy

@acidpopszero A warm welcome kabayan...:wub:

@ploylead I love that MV as well... My heart aches for RM seeing that MV, thanks for sharing...

@junerain7 Yes, yes I'am more than willing to send my GEIYUs... It would be Great!! :)

@Sheila Marie GreenThanks for sharing those lovely pictures of RM...ll

@jbying7 I miss them too!!

@amyam01220 Thank you for translating the MV...:phew:

@niq8803 @littlesame Thank you for the updates..

I have been praying for River's fast recovery. Maybe it was tough but he made the right decision. Health is more important than Career. I hope he will have a good healing process.. Get well soon River....

I have a here another quote to share with you guys that says, "Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you." Have a blissful day BFFs...:phew::wub::lol:

To you .... lovemarie.... it's my pleasure to give something here that reminds  us about the two lovely couple RM and share some hidden treasure moments of them.....Thank you too for liking it!:blush:And thank you to your wonderful MV:grin:

3 hours ago, littlesame said:

This is awesome! In terms of internet viewership, I surely have contributed to that.

BFFs who have viewed Bromance at least thrice, raise your hands!

I am already on my fourth round and still not letting up. Of all the dramas I've watched, Bromance is my most viewed. RIver and Megan, what have you done to me? :sweatingbullets:

Hello Brutaliskhero .......The Music Video that you made for Megan and Baron is so Beautiful:grin:....You made another Masterpiece Sis!....Just like the other Music Video Of your Keunshin ha ha!Hope you could do more next time.....aRDKXm4d0xw.jpgI never thought that my Partner is a very Talented woman....Keep up the Good Work BRUTZ!!!Expecting more from you he he he!:blush:

@ploylead Is she showing off what she had been feeding to her "sick cat"? It's an unusual menu for a cat, unless it's a big human male cat, don't you think? :phew:  I appreciate it a lot that she has given us an update that she is taking very good care of her hubby. Those are all homecooked, lovingly-prepared bread, pizza and pastries. Yummy and healthy. Lots of carbs should help restore his energy and help him regain his weight. An emptied cup should mean that whatever beverage she prepared for him was fully consumed. The cat is sleeping now, his stomach is full and so is his heart. Megan wifey, you are amazing! 

@Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV Your MV is intense :w00t:  Love it  :wub:

from my Liver's trans.. hahaha

She's just updating her fans on what's she's doing while resting..trying pizza with basil leafs..certain recipes don't go well with coffee..Talking about the kind of flour to use to make butter bread..eat with coffee still taste good...don't give up on treatment..still worth studying..cat still will eat rice...thinking back...it's still worthwhile..think back with a smile...

Archived