[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

5 hours ago, shinobukujo said:

nice posted @Sheila Marie Green looks like they had similar journey...:). maybe this is out of topic...just my curiosity it didn't have to be answer...I wonder if these two couple on both side had similar love test just like RM had it now?... i never following or shipping couple especially Taiwan/Chinese actor...so I never knew what happened to their love journey,.....:). I'm sorry if its out of topic...

@littlesame and  @niq8803 thank you for always sharing the news....:heart:

Hello shinobukujo  as what Wink  said about the two other couple  are right ....and additional for that is three of them are in the right age to settle down. I've been an avid fan for many years of Wallace Huo and he's been partnered with so many woman and some are rumored being his girlfriend but like baron he's also a very private person, he doesn't talk about his private life ......Like Nicky Wu with his age 45 yrs. old so may rumoured girl dating for the past few years and been married twice and some bad publicity about his past relationship.....to make the storyshort ...this guys have common similarity about their past .......and their future .....which they found their soulmate....their other half..... in this Lifetime.......:blush:...This is based upon my knowledge and my opinion:heart:

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, junerain7 said:

Is this the translation of her weibo caption? Because I am all excited if it is.

Just my delulu thoughts, don't mind this if I misinterpreted.... Commemorating and happy family day taken in context together may mean that a happy celebration concerning the family happened today. Maybe she visited him and his family was also there?

If so, it can mean that after meeting his family, her heart is now settled/put to ease because they like/love her.

This calls for a celebration! Yippee!!! I'm treating everyone to coffee. (Pass coffee around... Careful, it's hot.) :D

Some of us are saying, RM had a quiet and sweet time playing family day after his surgery date was confirmed. Just so happened she chose the date when he's set to announce his injury status to update her family day. I believe they both have pay their parents visits prior to this injury to have such accelerating progress in their relationship (while apart) and them displaying public recognition of each other, they must have received family blessings. For his condition, unless they are still in the early dating phase which some including myself believe has reached a steady phase, she should be staying at his place or vice versa as his immobile condition requires 24/7 assistance regardless of his tough-guy talk in the ETtoday :rolleyes: of taking care of himself. I wonder if he has another undisclosed property the media doesn't even know about!? 

Base on the ETtoday news, he'll have a good two months to behave and play video games, enough time for him to be ready for the film. On our lady's end, fans who saw Megan after her last performance, she still doesn't have any work plan set in stone after the musical is completed. If she does take a big project, it's good to have the other half off-work to share some quality time instead of both busy working with disorderly schedules, and a strait apart. I won't say it's a bit ironic no announcement was released for the China press since the work context is mainly China bound. Anyhoo~ I, like many, feel disappointed he had to give up on a role he connected but glad that he's home, not a house to sleep in; HOME. No doubt he will have other interesting roles in the coming time, ZF is the perfect example. As unfavorable to certain fan base, I still believe he can spread his wings to explore his creativity, refine his craft and reach the next height in Taiwan where resources are accessible and not limited for the "locals". Hong Kong is another possible arena for him since its industry is building foundation to stay as independently away from China "media control" as possible, you never know~

@littlesame I agree with you on spread his wings by taking a next level in his acting and creativity. I believe he will be rising star in the higher sky eventually. So I hope he will do PT with his knee and his whole core body to keep fit before filming in two months.

5 minutes ago, darklady7 said:

@littlesame I agree with you on spread his wings by taking a next level in his acting and creativity. I believe he will be rising star in the higher sky eventually. So I hope he will do PT with his knee and his whole core body to keep fit before filming in two months.

Ok, can't help it from commenting on the whole core body training. this is so important and often overlooked by non-athletes since one gains some weight if they exclude this part of the training...haha I'm sure River wouldn't allow it to happen :D 

wait, let me find something fun to cheer up the RM fans~

It's a warm morning here in my country. Good morning! 

@niq8803 thanks for translating the news. As ugly as it is, knowing is better than not knowing. At least, we now know what the situation is. Let's leave it to his legal team to settle or fight for his compensation against RTW. The show should not only answer for his medical expenses, including therapy but also compensate him for unrealized income. That was a big loss for him. It's good that he got his priorities straight, health first. He sure loves his mom. Coming home is the best decision. I agree with what the BFFs have been saying here, new opportunities will surely open up for him. Everything that happens, happens for a purpose. It may not be clear at the moment but when the ripples will settle, it will be revealed in time. 

@littlesame I want to hug you for sharing the happy news and the vid. :D Actually, I can't view the vid, turtlenet here, but I shall rely on @hyukjaeismine 's reaction. That should settle it. I am on cloud nine that our RM's relationship has remarkably progressed. Having their families' blessing is :wub:. Keep on sharing. 

BTW, I am greatly impressed by the fan's eagle eyes. B)

@littlesame thanks for the RTW preview...I feel pity for fans who misleading with this show. :lol:. the expression on his face in Bromance BTS and RTW show are not even similar entirely....why should be worry??...but thanks for the 2nd preview it explain it all....:lol:.

@Sheila Marie Green and @wink thanks for your brief short story....actually I know Ruby Lin, Wallace Huo, and Nicky Wu..some of their movie/drama, had been hit when aired at my country. But since I never following their love story, career, and never saw behind the scene of taiwan drama before Bromance. So i never knew their chemistry or what loving bond test that happened between them....but thanks for answering my curiosity...:) 

Here's another article by UDN:

http://udn.com/news/story/7261/1721477

2191759.jpg&sl=W&fw=750&exp=3600

The translation on Baron's situation is pretty much the same as ETtodays article as shared by @niq8803 (Thank you for that ^^) with the addition of the last paragraph which was shared by @Sheila Marie Green above. 

In addition, Taiwan fans have recently raised funds using his name and donated it to a hospital foundation for blind children. When he found out about this he was very happy. On a regular basis, he often reminds his dear fans not to buy gifts for him. And if there's a chance, the money should be given towards charities. So upon finding out that fans were so thoughtful with their gifts, he felt a great deal of encouragement. In addition, Baron also promised that he will try his hardest during the rehab, not allowing his fans to worry. 

4 minutes ago, amyam01220 said:

In addition, Taiwan fans have recently raised funds using his name and donated it to a hospital foundation for blind children. When he found out about this he was very happy. On a regular basis, he often reminds his dear fans not to buy gifts for him. And if there's a chance, the money should be given towards charities. So upon finding out that fans were so thoughtful with their gifts, he felt a great deal of encouragement. In addition, Baron also promised that he will try his hardest during the rehab, not allowing his fans to worry. 

It is excellent news to hear! I know that River will work hard on his knee with PT. Fighting, River!!!

What are the chances? Apparently, it's 100% when it's about RM. Years ago, Megan was asked what happens if her boyfriend injures all of his ACL, she replied I will push him around in wheelchair. Fast forward and in 2016

@ 17:55 :D 

6 hours ago, hyukjaeismine said:

@littlesame I wasn't expecting a big deal but this is hilarious. He just touched her for 1.1 seconds and the producers made such a big deal about this? Thanks for making me laugh, RTW :P 

I know right? He's a gentleman so of course he won't ditch her when she did gave her effort and felt disappointed; RTW marketing team is -------

@shinobukujo this is why don't ever jump to conclusion, the answer is always revealed in the end.

Remember the funny live streaming each group did at Edinburgh? Here it is, I rather watch this than the actual show, look how much fun they had... River portion begins around 2:20

The Olypmic gymnast was calling his wifey and River commented he got blinded, now you know how we feel X 100 @3:28; imagine if Megan was present? :P rain, pour down the eye blinding RM mushiness.

11 hours ago, hyukjaeismine said:

@littlesame I wasn't expecting a big deal but this is hilarious. He just touched her for 1.1 seconds and the producers made such a big deal about this? Thanks for making me laugh, RTW :P 

When I saw the video this morning, I was like okay, that did not ever reach a whole second!!! RTW really is sfjvkasfvbalsfivasdhv!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you everyone for the updates and translations and all~ plus the Team project updates and everything~~ @littlesame @niq8803 @amyam01220 @pechumori @JennG25ks @t0pino :heart:

@junerain7 Ate your Fic is awesome! :D

By the way, I messaged most of the fans from Philippines here on soompi~ Please check you're inbox if ever :D Thank you!

I won't say much..I'm simply glad for the developments happening between this lovable couple, relationship wise, that is... I can feel River's frustrations with regards to his immobility. I walked on crutches for two months, too, and that's only because a very fine bone in my toe broke..imagine his is ACL and that's much more severe! 

No matter what, I'm happy..because everything I've been hoping for since I watched their first Bromance bts is coming true. I knew it..I just knew it! The first kiss scene captured my heart and on the 15th episode I knew they were IT.

Get well soon, Chen Chu He! Missed opportunities are sometimes blessings in disguise. Don't worry, be happy..especially when you have Megan taking care of you.

Archived