[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

emmm !!! :scream:

He said he was nervous and he knocked her room to make a chat at night ?! 

so she let him come over her room, give him a cup of tea and said that she was nervous !? 

He say nothing about his feeling 

and hugs her with saying 大丈夫だよ OMG !!!

so cute !! :lol:

....... she said she sleep very well because of him !? 

OMG OMG ! 

my head .................. XD 

so he hugs you and say " no problem , good night " and go back to his room ?! 

or .......... give warm hugs all the night ? 

emmm sorry , please ignore me .................... XDDDDDDD 

Thank you for sharing @junerain7 

and @niq8803 for translate :heart: 

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ploylead you surely know how to read between the lines. LOL 

What also fascinates me is how openly River said those words while Megan didn’t even clarify like “We were not alone. My manager was there, etc...” Since those words can really work up our imagination. It’s the meat of many romcoms - boy goes to girl’s room at night, they are alone, sparks fly, then kaboom! Something sizzling happens. (Blush) 

Happy 2nd year Anniversary to Bromance! I miss those happy days of watching each episode after broadcast. 

Reliving RM giggle moments

ates 

• 2 weeks later...

Megan said she’s a black tea.

Black tea is simple, bold, classic and energizing. 

If it’s your go-to tea, you’re probably incredibly classy, sophisticated, bold, simple, and yet also. Black tea is like the Audrey Hepburn of the tea world, if you will. Simplicity and sophistication, all in one package.

Ref: http://food.allwomenstalk.com/things-your-cup-of-tea-might-say-about-your-personality/7?lastslide

How about River? He doesn’t strike me as a tea person. 

I love this one. Twinning!

• 1 month later...

It has been quite some time.  Our girl,  Megan Lai, turned 38 last December 5. Belated Happy Birthday Megan! I wish you all the happiness in this lifetime and beyond.

The Bromance cast seemed to have gathered a few days before her birthday for a meal. The video below came form Mandy Tao’s IG. The background music is quite loud but there’s no mistaking River’s voice and Megan’s as well. Probably they met for an early celebration of Megan’s birthday. 

• 2 weeks later...

Happy New Year BFFs!

Megan’s thoughts this new year: "2018 is fast approaching, are you smiling? In 2017 I had a suitcase thats all packed and ready to go but I havent yet been able to travel, hope that in 2018 I can take it out and travel. It seems tomorow will be a sunny day, do you have any new years wishes?"

How I wish she and River will have a joint project soon, either a drama or movie. :wub:

Here’s the english translation to katifly’s video post:

Johnny: Together we achieved a project, it's very important.  It's difficult to complete a project and followed by another project in this life time.  
ShowBiz: That's right, should collaborate another drama together.  Title: "Hit the Hangzhou Bun" (because Johnny family have a restaurant on Hangzhou buns)
River:  Should give a hug (and when Sean hug Megan, he got pissed)
ShowBiz: Just now Sean smelled your perfume and became like this!
River:  Me? That's right, they hugged me just now.
Megan: Your perfume very scary, very strong influence.  I walked pass Tokyo Tower and can also smell it.
River:   richard simmons!
ShowBiz: 3 years later come over to Tokyo Tower can also smell it!
Megan: Right!
River:  Suggested a "Carrot Game" and said the loser have to get slap!
Megan: WHY ???

Game:
Johnny - Yellow Carrot
River - Small Carrot
Megan - Black Carrot
Sean - Red Carrot

You have to say it like this "Carrot squat carrot squat, yellow carrot squat" (So who is Yellow Carrot will take over to say "carrot squat carrot squat, small carrot squat" and the next one take over).  You can repeat the same color carrot.

Finally it was River who lost and needs to be slapped!  But then it was time for hand shake session!

I pray everyone will have a great 2018, a year when all our dreams shall come true and happiness will abound. That’s also Megan’s wish for us.

Video taken with fans at the last show, Megan asked fans to shout with her "YOU MUST BE HAPPY OH" (everyone should find happiness). :)

(credit eng trans to @niq8803)

• 3 weeks later...
On 2018. 01. 06. at 10:22 PM, katifly1 said:

Boldog Karácsonyt !!!

63657a9egy1fn1l5fs091j21kw16ownr.jpg

20160108006123.jpg

2016. 01. 23., 04:47, niq8803 mondta:

Pár kabát (ahem):

Megan az Autogram ülése tegnap (zárt ajtós média interjú)

rdS0XXI.jpg

Báró ma reggel frissített egy weibo és egy kezét rajzai (tegnap Sean a tûzkereket Meganre rendezte az eseményen)! Tehát valaki féltékeny? Tudjátok, hogy van egy szerelem már a levegőben van?:phew:

PwPxKOs.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

GUUUUYYSSS!! I MAY BE YEARS LATE! BUT HERE I AM ! BETTER LATE THAN NEVER HAHAHHA
It will be Baron's bday soon.. yaaay!
you know.. these past few years, when i watch a drama i just watch it and be done with it..  but i used Bromance to get over A love so beautiful bnc it has been months and im still addicted to it.. I didnt expect that I would be addicted to bromance too. URGH! HAHAH I even created accounts in various forums just for bromance oh may gaaad.. noooooo! hahahha this is an ultimately different level of fangirling for me. huhuhuhuhu and btw, since iam new i dont know. what, RTW, CP, BFF and RM. HUHU
and it's been months since i started wanting a weibo acocunt but i cant seem to make one huhuhuhuhuuh someone please tell me how? when i send a confirmation sms , it says too many tries though i havent tried yet.

*hoping someone would reply.!

sheshe!! thank you thank you!

A warm welcome to those who are new in this forum. To answer @banannaface -

CP - Couple Pairing

RM - River and Megan

BFF - Bromance Forum Friends 

RTW - Race the World, a Chinese reality show that River joined after Bromance and where he incurred a knee injury

I haven’t tried to open a weibo account. So I can’t help you there.

It’s never too late to join this forum since it’s the RM CP page so we will always be on the lookout for any pictures, vids, articles etc about our favorite couple even after Bromance. 

Recently, I’ve seen some Thai fans posting that Thai-subbed Bromance drama is now available. This is good news!  Bromance and RM are still well-loved. 

20 hours ago, junerain7 said:

A warm welcome to those who are new in this forum. To answer @banannaface -

CP - Couple Pairing

RM - River and Megan

BFF - Bromance Forum Friends 

RTW - Race the World, a Chinese reality show that River joined after Bromance and where he incurred a knee injury

I haven’t tried to open a weibo account. So I can’t help you there.

It’s never too late to join this forum since it’s the RM CP page so we will always be on the lookout for any pictures, vids, articles etc about our favorite couple even after Bromance. 

Recently, I’ve seen some Thai fans posting that Thai-subbed Bromance drama is now available. This is good news!  Bromance and RM are still well-loved. 

Thank you for the reply @junerain7 !! <3 <3

Im surprised I know the show RTW haha so ArJoe (Arie Lin <3 Joe Cheng) also joined that show right?

After getting so addicted to Bromance BTS, there's only one question in my head.... Why didnt they get married? :bawling::bawling:

Will megan greet baron a happy birthday this year? hahaha *cross fingers

I need a weibo accnt now. tho i dont think ill be able understand any post there haha

@banannaface Yes ArJoe were also in RTW. 

I didn’t bother to join weibo coz anyway I don’t understand the Chinese characters. Don’t worry, most of the weibo posts are being shared by fans in IG and FB. I suggest you follow these social media accounts:

1. Star Ritz @ facebook - Megan Lai’s agency

They post updates of their stars, including Megan. 

Above photo taken during the StarRitz CNY press conference last Feb 13. 

爽 - in mirror writing

Can have lots of meaning - bring, clear, straightforward, feel good, frank, serene, etc depends on how you use it

She explained the word also have another meaning [ Fortune Pour Down ]

Meaning in 2018 you'll have lots of fortune.

2. lovemeganlaithaifc @ instagram 

I love how this fansite posts videos and pictures of Megan, and sometimes with River too. 

3. Meganlai.PTT @ facebook

Megan Lai does not have an FB account but if she ever post a message for her fans at FB it is through this FB fan account. 

4. 陳楚河 @ facebook 

River’s own FB account. There’s a link to his weibo account too. 

This is an old vid taken during the Tokyo Fan Meet that was shared by Showbiz last night Feb 14 (Happy :heart: Day!)

Tokyo FM BTS, hand shake session and the last part is the celebration party where River suggested a game saying that those who lose can't eat the pizza.

Part 5:18 Megan received the Goblin souvenir from fan
Part 7:08 where the game started

River lost to Sean and "took the opportunity" to hide his embarrassment!

Happy Lunar New Year! Xin Nian Kuai Le!!!

May River and Megan receive much blessings and that they will be truly happy throughout their lifetime. Here’s wishing that there will be another drama or movie that they can do together this year. 

Abundant blessings to all! Good health, happiness, prosperity, peace and success! 

Archived