[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Credit  Weibo : 

TANG Xiao days DADDI

# # Although extraordinary partner waited for two weeks, really want to play a little bit reluctant, 21:30 finals tonight, partner happy! (Xiaopeng brother we want you ~~) Extra! Tonight 19: 30-21: 00, and Zhu Zhu I, Ariel will accompany you in Relay # # star studio,,, doing? [Doge] no ps traces of the last two

7380eb18jw1f5mlsvfhi2j214w1poqqf.jpg7380eb18jw1f5mlt88jzxj24g02yox6w.jpg7380eb18jw1f5mltic412j22io1w0kjl.jpg7380eb18jw1f5mltliffxj2230166b2a.jpg7380eb18jw1f5mltnvdgaj21ho1hohdt.jpg

thank you so much for you daily updates :heart: i really love this forum :wub:

賴雅妍的台語時間 耍酷裝可愛沒在怕啦~

又帥又可愛!怎麼能不愛雅妍~~~(#羊羹 好想偷cue楚楚來看喔XDD) 「諾皇」賴雅妍駕到! 薄紗透視筆直美腿超犯規 http://star.ettoday.net/news/727172?from=fb_et_star_video 賴雅妍 MeganLai @ PTT 賴雅妍 雅口。吾妍 賴雅妍 楚妍細語::賴雅妍MeganX陳楚河Baron:: 楚妍ღFans Club 陳楚河

Posted by ETtoday星光雲 on Friday, July 8, 2016

10 hours ago, littlesame said:

What a super duper geiyu our co captains aka dairy godmothers gave us. Love they keep River throughout weekly conversations, a true friendship. A woman in love, no matter how hard she tries to act machismo, the second his name is mentioned, all elements of a girlfriend is on full mode ;) 

:wub:

She's starting to open her mouth :w00t: Gosh! This is a great development. Love is spilling from her. She's so full of it that she can't keep it in anymore. There is no iota of doubt, that we're hearing from the girlfriend herself that he's good. I am glad to know from our reliable first-hand informant that he is doing well. But I can't help to comment to what she said that she left him lying down. Since his leg is not yet good, I shall take that to mean that she tucked him in to sleep. Hahaha!!! Naughty, witty Megan is playing with our hearts. 

Thanks for sharing this with us! 

Welcome new BFFs! And thank you to those have been posting updates, pics and vids. 

Guest comicsuki
42 minutes ago, AnnaSan said:

roughly translation

Hello~I'm Megan Lai.
Taiwanese Time
         X
Megan Lai

I told you that I like you!
Will you go with me?

If you are not nice (or naughty), 
you will know what will happen tonight.

Don't worry, from now on you're mine.
It's me?(River's pic) How come!

If you drive me crazy, I will do something bad to you!

Dad! Mom! If you watch this, it's not me!
They push me to do this.

I wish my artist career from now on will be more smoothy.

7 hours ago, darklady7 said:

@littlesame Where does this source come from?:blink:

sorry but don't know what are you asking so please include the post you're referring to. if you're asking about the newest from me, it's from the Showbiz clip they aired on Thursday...i believe someone shared the clip here so please watch it and it should be self explanatory. if it's another post, please include the context, thanks.

1 hour ago, littlesame said:

sorry but don't know what are you asking so please include the post you're referring to. if you're asking about the newest from me, it's from the Showbiz clip they aired on Thursday...i believe someone shared the clip here so please watch it and it should be self explanatory. if it's another post, please include the context, thanks.

That is one. I got it after I was watching it. Sorry for confusing you.:P

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:e0f2a23391a5584be63dcacc8c012333 (credit an unnamed fan)

The fact is, River already hurt his knee after he landed on the 2nd container, and it was when he landed on the 3rd (final container) his knee went straight to the steel surface, end up crawling to the finish line, where RTW staff are nearby. Yet, no immediate medical attention was given, let alone, the standby medical team were comprised of trainees and wasn't the certified first response team. Let's take it to the next level, so RTW claimed they are an extreme sport/game reality show yet as a quality extreme sport show, this production company lacks basic knowledge of safety and urgent care, and poor game testing standard which is an important piece to prevent any safety issue. Instead of hiring professional extreme sport athletes for testing, RTW production team blindly drafted games that sound exciting to them and hire students as the scapegoats, instead of professional extreme sport athletes, to authenticate and test the safety guidelines. In short, putting people lives on the line to fulfill their own production dreams. In many gaming incidents, RTW made game revision without validating its safety guidelines. An atrocious group of people producing a piece of inhumane reality show. Their excuse was River himself didn't think he was badly injured, really? Cannot find a weaker, more irresponsible answer. Legally, the production team is required to have professional medical team on standby to evaluate and treat the injuries base on their medical forte; it's not the guests who are responsible to address injury or safety subjects.

And sadly, this isn't the first or 10th time artists are badly injured on China's production sets.

20 minutes ago, darklady7 said:

That is one. I got it after I was watching it. Sorry for confusing you.:P

oh good, no worry :) 

@junerain7 Co-caps asked if she knows what he was doing when texting her, she blurt out lying down and immediately went rosy shy :D Also, have you noticed how she likes to move her hands near her bosom lately? Since this RM romance started? What has her man done to her...

As I've said, we are super lucky CP fans, not only our awesome CP remembers to share some goodies here and there, we also have a few strong CP media reporters rooting for them and hold nothing back in their support, most importantly, without creating nonsense or harmful rumors to our RM :heart:

The reporter noted on this clip, she wanted badly to tag River hahaha and then fans told her to learn from how Megan's agency admin tag River, then the admin showed up on the comment section and shared her method with this reporter on how to CP RM, priceless :rolleyes:

Currently, we have 3-4 top mainstream media shipping our RM, how wonderful. The best part is they both willingly respond to their CP Qs with more sweetness:heart:

---- 56 minutes ago, littlesame said:

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:e0f2a23391a5584be63dcacc8c012333 (credit an unnamed fan) ----

I have seen reality shows like that in here in our country. The ones i've seen are very particular with the safety of the artists primarily because that is their work.  And... Well, even in school events,  we were taught that safety has to be of prime importance when activities are to be made.    

An artist's mind is busy doing the task, the filming, and of course, as polite as it can be, he is thinking of not being the burden to the whole show and to his fans by enduring the pain he is experiencing..... Like, the body and the brain is busy on things.  It really is the role of the whole production team to ensure the safety of people involved.  Accidents do happen, that is why we plan ahead. Now see, Chen Chu He's full workload this year has to stop. 

Well, maybe, just maybe on the brighter side, fate is doing something lovely for him.... 

Good morning to all!!! :) i wish for clear skies this weekend :)

I just hope that reality shows learn much from this accident....  And Baron, all your fans are cheering for you :) we wish to hear good news from you soon :) when u return to work, everyone will be your cheer leaders :)

Megan, u have to be #1 cheerleader for all of us !! Hehehehehehe :)

Oh i am so hopelessly addicted to RM :) i have to calm down... 

2 hours ago, littlesame said:

@junerain7 Co-caps asked if she knows what he was doing when texting her, she blurt out lying down and immediately went rosy shy :D Also, have you noticed how she likes to move her hands near her bosom lately? Since this RM romance started? What has her man done to her...

As I've said, we are super lucky CP fans, not only our awesome CP remembers to share some goodies here and there, we also have a few strong CP media reporters rooting for them and hold nothing back in their support, most importantly, without creating nonsense or harmful rumors to our RM :heart:

The reporter noted on this clip, she wanted badly to tag River hahaha and then fans told her to learn from how Megan's agency admin tag River, then the admin showed up on the comment section and shared her method with this reporter on how to CP RM, priceless :rolleyes:

Currently, we have 3-4 top mainstream media shipping our RM, how wonderful. The best part is they both willingly respond to their CP Qs with more sweetness:heart:

Thanks for clarifying that. Not knowing the language and having to rely on translation can be frustrating and confusing so we are relying on you and other BFFs to guide us. BTW, @comicsuki and @AnnaSan, thanks for your posts!

I'm a writer and by reading my fiction, you will find out how fertile and over active is my imagination. It needs to be reined and steered to the right direction when out of course. Hehehe... 

Speaking of which, since there are new BFFs, here's the link to my blog if you want to read RM fiction. Let's all get cozy in the RM pit. :D  https://junerain7.wordpress.com/

I've been noticing it a lot too that since his birthday, she has been flirting with her cleavage. For her to be doing something like that is amusing and interesting. Maybe or most likely, putting myself in her man's shoes, he constantly will appreciate and compliment her to boost up her confidence in that area. Like saying, "those are only mine to see and mine to touch."

Oh my! To my family and friends, this is also not me. My mind has been perverted by too much RM feels. LOL. :P

I'm happy to know that more and more people are supporting them, including the media. RM is a power couple! There will be no problem to have them in one project with such a strong following, and that includes the international fans. This opportunity has to be grabbed while it's hot. May River recover and be back on his feet soon and may Megan be able to patiently wait for him. Activating the prayer circle again. :)

---- prayer circle activated!! :)

@junerain7

I include in that circle the wellness of our good media friends and all the RM shippers and translators, may our love for RM and >the bromance cast and crew< last until ---- 1314!!! :)

Lol! Was i right? 

Every post here sends me good vibes! 

Archived