Quantcast
akinahana89

[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

1 hour ago, AnnaSan said:

Je préfère qu'ils gardent leur relation secrète pour le moment et qu'ils puissent vivre heureux ensemble jusqu'à ce qu'ils annoncent leur mariage

:wub:

... puisque de toute façon c'est un secret de Polichinelle...

• Like 5

Hello AnnaSan and Topino  ....Good day to you guys!!! I just read your post and it's quite entertaining for me...even though I don't understand a bit ...but i'm happy to read and to learn your language:blush: Good day to all the Bff's here!!!!    12400864_1067162730013417_43206978984201https://external.fmnl4-6.fna.fbcdn.net/safe_image.php?d=AQDuV3FMqnxzRvuZ&w=960&h=960&url=https%3A%2F%2Fpp.vk.me%2Fc631220%2Fv631220741%2F11086%2FZEEi0B0oUEI.jpg&cfs=1&upscale=1

• Like 8

Hi everyone. Its my first time posting here. I accidentally discovered Bromance 2 months ago and what can I say, I got hooked. I fell in love with Pi Yanuo & Du Zifeng. I've also watched all the BTS and this time I fell in love with Megan Lai & River Chen. Its great to know there are people who love them as much as I do. By the way, its fun to read updates here. Nice to meet you all. :)

• Like 16

Look at the pages tagged by Star Ritz :D [楚妍細語::賴雅妍MeganX陳楚河Baron:: 楚妍ღFans Club 【楚妍】新加坡後援會 x River Megan Singapore Fan Club  河妍悅色資訊站]

i hope that we will see the  wedding Ring soon

As her agency they should be carreful :wub::heart: who cares :phew:

@topino vous avez absolument raison, je vais finir par perde la tête ou avoir la diabète à cause d'eux :sweatingbullets:

@Sheila Marie Green have a good day too :blush:  you are welcome

• Like 9

may I told someone to translate what is discussed during the interview because I do not understand mandarin, sorry if I cause you trouble and thanks

• Like 4

8 hours ago, tanuscha said:

Aaaah Megan was so cute today :wub: I saw it live from Star Ritz..

My new Megan MV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUyRp_vUyc0

26064529wv.jpg

I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!! So beautifully done Tanuscha :wub::wub::wub:

This MV is timely...I love celebrating the girly side of Megan. I have only watched one interview but I felt media was too focused on that "guy" side of her...I hope they give it a break and let this womanly side of her breathe a little...she's so beautiful... :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Anyu Yeye said:

Megan Lai wanted to quit acting? Because "he"!

who???

Can someone tell here, what does that mean

The interview was talking about Pi Yanuo...the media was focused on her roles in Bromance so she said her fans loved Pi Yanuo more than Megan Lai, maybe she should retire...something along that line.

• Like 4

I got very excited for a moment. Watching her latest appearance she looked utterly gorgeous and radiant and when she was pouring the champagne, I was staring at the ring on her wedding ring finger!!!! Sigh...at last, it was sponsored jewellery...but she could have worn on her right finger yes? Because she's now taken...was that why she wore the ring on her left finger??? That was my 200% delulu mode.

• Like 8

I am elated to see so much love for Megan in this thread. She is indeed one of the well loved and humble female actress in Taiwan now. Her role in bromance makes even woman fell head over heels in love with her. Having come from a Chinese medical family background, she also takes good care of her health and skin. She is really down to earth with no airs. And she have not rejected any photo taking with fans in Taipei when she is out and about and she doesn't even need makeup to look flawless! Fellow Taiwanese would attest to her nice demeanour ! 難得謙虛的好演員丫!

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, darklady7 said:

@Sheila Marie Green Oh Jeez! Similar happens on first image.:blink:

Oh not really darklady7 ...but some are!!! I need to post it in behalf of my friend who can't post ....the same model but different posture:blush:...then later on an article ......sorry if i double posting it....so many pictures .....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

Oh not really darklady7 ...but some are!!! I need to post it in behalf of my friend who can't post ....the same model but different posture:blush:...then later on an article ......sorry if i double posting it....so many pictures .....

I was talking about same things (pouring champagne into glass pyramids) they did in different times.

• Like 2