Quantcast
akinahana89

[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

On 6/21/2016 at 3:44 AM, littlesame said:

Bii is such an honest boy  from how surely and swiftly he replied she belongs to him and his expression after is gold. the reporter's laugh at his answer is also very telling since he is a shipper base on the interview he did with River and Megan months back... ahhh~~~

Honest boy he innocently revealed it. So cute! :w00t:

On 6/21/2016 at 9:48 PM, AnnaSan said:

i think that we will hear some good news soon :rolleyes: too much goodies for my poor heart :tears::wub:

thank you to the RM guards :):heart: keep supporting them :heart:

@ ShowBiz_Set

【小記者的工作日常】學習篇~這個觀念雖然已根深地固,但是不管截圖截幾百遍,看幾百遍~我們還是學不太會,包括看似最簡單的告白,總擔心結果如何如何而遲遲不敢開口,目前有這困擾的妳,再次存下這三張吧!多看幾次應該勇氣倍增,共勉之

亲妈s are the best~ :wub:

• Like 6

Omoo im so glad that Baron's surgery went well. For sure Megan is taking care of her now. Yeah! Baron will surely heal fastly because Megan is by his side. 

• Like 9

13 hours ago, annabrim said:

How can I be so obsessed with them. I continuosly marathon bromance. Watch all of their bts. I can't get enough hehe. See Bii knows what's up. I loved that he said Megan belongs to River:wub: thanks all for posting. Makes me happy:grin: I hope they can be in another drama together in near future

Yes me too i still marathon bromance while im waiting for new episodes of Doctors kdrama starring shin hye and rae won. I always watch Dupi fan made MV's on YT and never get tired of it and im so glad that this thread is still active. Thank you all for updates. Fighting! I really hope that there will be Bromance season 2 hehehe. 

• Like 6

Here are the work photos from our co-captains aka our RM Godmothers mnZCzW5.jpgzKTq3id.jpg

They promised to give River full page post when he returns, or even more than anyone can imagine... wow, that's a big promise :D

• Like 13

@amyam01220 thanks for sharing Megan's Avila BTS! I miss her much and our chief captain. 

I envy the BFFs who can marathon Bromance. I'm presently in the Land of the Rising Sun. I can't view Bromance. It's not available in this region. 

Hmmmnnnn... I feel that we will soon be hearing news that we have been hoping for since we started this thread. Patience...patience...patience ;)

I'm excited already. 

• Like 13

On 6/21/2016 at 9:48 PM, AnnaSan said:

i think that we will hear some good news soon :rolleyes: too much goodies for my poor heart :tears::wub:

thank you to the RM guards :):heart: keep supporting them :heart:

@ ShowBiz_Set

【小記者的工作日常】學習篇~這個觀念雖然已根深地固,但是不管截圖截幾百遍,看幾百遍~我們還是學不太會,包括看似最簡單的告白,總擔心結果如何如何而遲遲不敢開口,目前有這困擾的妳,再次存下這三張吧!多看幾次應該勇氣倍增,共勉之

Not sure if this has been translated, but so sorry, can anyone translate this.. thank you in advance!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, happycc said:

Not sure if this has been translated, but so sorry, can anyone translate this.. thank you in advance!

@ ShowBiz_Set 

Rough translation:

Although this concept has already been deeply rooted, regardless of whether the screenshots are filmed 100 times or viewed 100 times, we still have yet to learn what seems to be the most simple of confessions. Worrying about the outcome until slowly slowly we dont even hav the courage to say it anymore. If you are currently troubled by this then refer to these three (screenshots). After seeing it a few more times, your courage will increase. Encourage each other!

Caption 1: Sympathy with feelings of shame
Caption 2: There's no such thing!
Caption 3: Don't want it! Throw it away!

• Like 9