[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

megan is pretty elegant and handsome, talented artist, I love her role as a woman, but I would have liked her role as a man and I would really like him to the baron chen are in one project again, and I really really like and wish they could be spouses in real life

Thanks for sharing @Sheila Marie Green and @AnnaSan and good night all

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, junerain7 said:

With the right attitude and coupled with the support of the people around him, that should include us fans, River will surely return with a big bang

Exactly! He will come back with big vengeance and positive attitude.

FYI, Megan will be attending Ming Magazine inclusive event (no fans allowed) this Friday afternoon, please bookmark their FB to see live streaming, at least that's what the admin said :D 

River is now ahead but do know this is another month long poll so perseverance is key, he's currently in first place, nearing to pass 1K mark from the second place who I'd like to nickname as Mr. 1989 so keep it up international fans, we did real well yesterday as he passed Mr. 1989 when the overseas fans ramp up the votes early afternoon~ To see how fast he quadrupled his votes the first day when he was in 5th place to now, I say it's not too pompous to say he has a strong fandom waiting for his return in Taiwan as well overseas considering he's competing with a few very popular actors in this poll, one coming off one of the highest rated Sanlih idol drama, Back to 1989 and Lego who carries a steady and growing fandom and a few rising stars, River is rocking it \m/

http://www.beauty321.com/2016beautypro/mobile/boys.asp

To those who have participated and/or been a part of our RM rally team, I’d like to update everyone that our River Get Well Soon Geiyu with all your letters, our internationals gifts, the symbolic handcrafted blessing and the get well charms have been delivered to him last week.

We will email everyone individually soon, and thank you all again for being part of this small but happy, loving & supportive team, our RM geiyu have all been very successful.

Though these individuals may not visit this forum, let alone read about this but it’s important to be grateful to all who have helped us connect the dots to reach River & Megan personally, your continuous support for our international fans on all levels are priceless and very much appreciated.

You’re welcome to check our blog, FB & IG for the details. We will see you all soon ;) with our next RM rally.

To : Amyam01220 ...jbying7  ....junerain7  ....Anyu Yeye  .....And to my partner Brutaliskhero29OreHcziltruv  ......Thanks a lot for you guys for liking my post and thanks to my partner Brutz  ...... who really gives some updates and photo's that you have seen this couple of days....I hope most of you and others out there ....to help this forum to be always active and hope you can share some of your thoughts and you can ask something....and we'll try to answer it ....most here are good in translating....:);)Hope we can see you all guys here again in the forum if you have time....More power to our groups......and Good luck to our RM!!!!:grin:dGSV9AFlYyI.jpgTOaeQf3AXto.jpg

baron_megan1314"Rest" is the way to go with the future of the girl began to seriously live her "rest" in life one kind of dull but very busy life she is not do not need to "rest" but no one before him to make her willing to "rest" girl humming music while doing housework suddenly thought of the previous lines , "sometimes I feel happy now too unrealbecause it is too good to be" # Megan Lai # Chen Chu River # Chu Yan # seniors a good rest Oh, you do not tamper with Once upon a time Thursday legend # bleating # new jeans ad too beautiful bar # happy now too good

uGqX7P5BJMw.jpg12717304_1087974824598874_57123877715167

https://passport.weibo.com/visitor/visitor?entry=miniblog&a=enter&url=http%3A%2F%2Fweibo.com%2Fp%2F230444d16ce815a8b01fe5c4f209abcd94a1e2&domain=.weibo.com&sudaref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2F&ua=php-sso_sdk_client-0.6.23&_rand=1467254850.8017    

showbiz asked Megan some questions about river

and Megan said "i haven't gone to see him"

"i want him to move less, eat more, happy all the time"[偷笑]  Credit ...weibo by Brutaliskhero29OreHcziltruV

1 hour ago, AnnaSan said:

Je préfère qu'ils gardent leur relation secrète pour le moment et qu'ils puissent vivre heureux ensemble jusqu'à ce qu'ils annoncent leur mariage

:wub:

... puisque de toute façon c'est un secret de Polichinelle...

Hi everyone. Its my first time posting here. I accidentally discovered Bromance 2 months ago and what can I say, I got hooked. I fell in love with Pi Yanuo & Du Zifeng. I've also watched all the BTS and this time I fell in love with Megan Lai & River Chen. Its great to know there are people who love them as much as I do. By the way, its fun to read updates here. Nice to meet you all. :)

Archived