Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

Hmm.. I wonder if CJEN excluded Taek because Taek has appeared in so much more well- known hits before compared to the rest of the cast??

(Warning: sloppy photoshop job and old pop hits references ahead)

Exhibit A. Every Breath You Taek- 1983

Screen_Shot_2015_12_21_at_9_50_24_PM_cop

Exhibit B. Taek On Me- 1986

Screen_Shot_2015_12_21_at_9_49_39_PM.jpg

Exhibit C. Taek My Breath Away- 1986

Screen_Shot_2015_12_21_at_9_51_08_PM.jpg

Exhibit D. Taek Me To Your Heart- 2004

Screen_Shot_2015_12_21_at_9_48_57_PM_cop

Exhibit E. Taek Me To Church- 2014

Screen_Shot_2015_12_21_at_9_47_23_PM.png

• Like 19

oh yah for the songs in the preview, these are the 2 songs (the first one is played during the first half of the preview - from 1:26s I guess, then the second one is played in the preview that you can find on youtube, from 1:00s)

If you come into my heart (그대 내 맘에 들어오면은) by Cho Deok-bae (조덕배)

Now I wish it was so (이젠 그랬으면 좋겠네) by Cho Yong-pil (조용필)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFWbZg14rKw&feature=youtu.be

Akdong Musician made a remark of this song here (but I still prefer the original ones)

This 10 years old girl really makes me moved :( 

and omg the lyrics are like... :(( I wanna cry my eyes out for TK and DS (from popsaga)

Ever since I left
I knew I would come back
This place, so accustomed to my eyes
This place, where I can rest comfortably

I searched for many things and went far away
Where was I?
I want to fly high in the sky and embrace the stars
I wonder if I have lived, forgetting about all the precious things in life

Now I wish it would be like that
I wish I can heal my tired heart in your shade
All the precious things are next to you
I wish I can tell that to peple leaving far away

Ever since I let you go
I knew you would come back
The things accustomed to your hand
The place where you can sleep comfortably

After overcoming the troubled times when you wanted to hide
What did you feel?
I want to fly high in the sky and embrace the stars
I wonder if I have lived, forgetting about all the precious things in life

You guys can check out the playlist here :)

https://followingkpop.wordpress.com/2015/11/13/playlist-answer-me-1988/

I guess the person there compiles the list according to the order the songs are played, so the last 2 songs are always in the previews ;) Wow I didn't know there are so many great songs in the 80s :wub:

• Like 8

@Phuong Tam Nguyen Omg thank you so much for the song links,>:D<, somehow the second song has quite an earnest touch to it,and I have been looking for the link since yesterday,thanks again.:wub:

----

'I wish I can heal my tired heart in your shade'- That does give us a hint about who this song is for,hmm.

• Like 3

@salz yeah, and all the scenes are superb in terms of beauty :wub: but because we have watched the episodes, so sometimes I find it funny when the editors try to cut, mix and match the scenes to fit DS-TK moments haha, like the way PD Shin trolls us in previews =)) if I haven't watched the series yet and found these MV, I think I would really believe that TK is DS's husband :D (till this moment)

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Phuong Tam Nguyen said:

@salz yeah, and all the scenes are superb in terms of beauty :wub: but because we have watched the episodes, so sometimes I find it funny when the editors try to cut, mix and match the scenes to fit DS-TK moments haha, like the way PD Shin trolls us in previews =)) if I haven't watched the series yet and found these MV, I think I would really believe that TK is DS's husband :D (till this moment)

haha yeah when they cut the part Taek actually looking at SW&Bora and making it seem like he watch DS-SW instead when it actually JH lol

same at that one mv they make it like DS dad ask about missing DS instead of his mom seriously that top notch skill is same level as those troll pd skill lol that why they so talented XD

anyone who have not watch the drama but the fanvid first would get fool big time B)

• Like 6

i must be the oldest in this thread...took me so long to enter 'Taek's Room'...hahaha..i'm old enough to be a young mother of PBG(aka Taek)...hehehe..

With so many of us in Taek's room, will there by enough oxygen for everyone? hehe..

Maybe i should ask my 'son' to get all of us another bigger room with his prize monies from the countless competitions he won..

• Like 17

16 minutes ago, nearsea said:

@Phuong Tam Nguyen Omg thank you so much for the song links,>:D<, somehow the second song has quite an earnest touch to it,and I have been looking for the link since yesterday,thanks again.:wub:

----

'I wish I can heal my tired heart in your shade'- That does give us a hint about who this song is for,hmm.

yeah, exactly. the lyrics in "The Covered up road" also implies something about TK-DS. But, the thing is all these songs are super sad :( these songs tend to convey an unrequited love and I seriously do not want tremendously painful things happening for the 3 friends: TK, JH and DS. I still remember the last hug NJ gave CB :(( and idk why the last scene in the preview "feels" so similar to that last hug :( 

• Like 4

Hi guys! Could I come in this room? I'm a newbie and seeing all of you amazing made me couldn't keep silence any more! 

Engineer, elder soul, std with exam, artist, even ambidextrous one; all of you have spent time, share thoughts and laughed together in PEACE. Wow, deabak!

PKG's acting skill is increadible. Yeah he comes from Blossom Ent where many good actors sign contracts (Lim Joohwan, Song Joongki, etc).

Oh what a coincidence! I made a pizza tonite.

• Like 15

4 hours ago, syaiira said:

Sharing a new mv i found on youtube. 

Ahh its the ost from Twenty Again... one of my fav shows from this year and its also another sweet childhood friends-turned-lovers story. Haha. The song is giving me the feels again.

So much pain in Teaki character...Sometimes it's hard to watch how much he suffer in silence and he is happy just to see his best friends and DS of course. He has no other options in his mind. He has no time for other world. And really JH can find other love for 10-15 years and just to remember DS as the very first love, bu Teak - NO. That guy is tooo complicated.

2 hours ago, chocolatepie said:

i must be the oldest in this thread...took me so long to enter 'Taek's Room'...hahaha..i'm old enough to be a young mother of PBG(aka Taek)...hehehe..

Maybe i should ask my 'son' to get all of us another bigger room with his prize monies from the countless competitions he won..

As @liteulkwinkindly pointed out, Choi Taek is 44 this year... SO YOU'RE SAFE LOL. HE'S PROBABLY YOUR OPPA. 

2 hours ago, Lee Dinh Phung said:

Hi guys! Could I come in this room? I'm a newbie and seeing all of you amazing made me couldn't keep silence any more! 

@Lee Dinh Phung

YES. CHANGE YOUR LOCATION TO TAEK'S ROOM (lol, only if you want; no pressure :sweatingbullets:).

JOIN US. PLENTY OF COUCH SPACE HERE

Join%20us.gif

3 hours ago, hafunohane said:

Hmm.. I wonder if CJEN excluded Taek because Taek has appeared in so much more well- known hits before compared to the rest of the cast??

(Warning: sloppy photoshop job and old pop hits references ahead)

Exhibit A. Every Breath You Taek- 1983

Screen_Shot_2015_12_21_at_9_50_24_PM_cop

@hafunohane

bless you ... BLESS YOU. 

4 hours ago, mustardmaimai said:

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Taekieeeeeeee you are soooooooooooo beautiful, I can't taek it anymore.

Have I reached a new fuhnatic level of fandom? I feel like my insides will explode if I stare at that face for one more moment. Is this what Shi Won felt when she saw her Tony Oppa?

I can't eatbreathesleep and late at night as I scrunch my eyes hoping to fall asleep, all I can hear is the persistent banging of my heart. Dugundugundugundugundugun.

Seriously Bogummie, what have you done to me? Otteokke? Otteokke?!

@mustardmaimai

BWAHAHAH ... busted. I knew when you joined us, claiming to be kinda sorta "neutral", it was all a DISGUISE. 

#EXPOSED

20 minutes ago, tanjam said:

3. Why would JH make a fuss about the chocolate issue. He knows for the years!

@tanjam

I keep on thinking about the chocolate thing too. I mean, JH knew the entire time that she had a crush on SW, and was all angsty during that time BECAUSE he already knew she was interested in SW. Why would he be miffed and in need of a cigarette due to the chocolate thing? If husband is Taek, that response would be more understandable, because it amounts to "you've been my first love always, but man oh man how many other dudes did you chase before loving me back?"

• Like 13

@heolaaa Ahh he is so handsome. 

But his hair is shorter now so i was thinking he could go for this style.

244FA14B55CF6ABB1347A2

BUT it makes him look too handsome. Cannot! I will not be able to concentrate. LOL

He will always look like he belongs to modern 2015 despite whatever style. Even with that bowl cut of his he still looks like he belongs to 2015. Is he a time traveller? Bahaha. I mean he did say "you don't know anything about me". Maybe he meant this. Hahaha XD

Btw just wanna share with you guys some nicknames they have for Taek at DC. They're hilarious.

The first one we all know is ofcourse Taektanic.

Then there are:

Taekting Hill (because of similar scene of China ep scene with the movie Notting Hill)

Cigaretaek (cigarette + taek)

Captaek (because of that cap he wore)

Prettaek (pretty + taek)

Taekzehaya (taek + kazehaya who is a character from kimi no todoke)

Kim jootaek (kim joohyuk(future husband) + taek)

Taek ma bell (taek + ring ma bell(girls day song))

Nicotaek (nicotine + taek)

Taekipotter/harry pottaek (because of that scar on his forehead. Lol)

Heartattaek( heart attack + taek)

Eye contaek (eye contact+taek)

Taek me heal me (taek + kill me heal me)

Young and rich (LMAO)

There is actually a lot more... they are so creative. Hahahaha

• Like 22

This time, taek character must be the husband.

here is the clues

1. Reply series always based on family shipping. Reply 1997, yoonjae. Reply 1994 oppaya trash. And now should be taeki? Ds always treat him like family, without realize her feeling yet, maybe.

2. Ds always like someone who like her? But, she doesnt know taeki feeling for her?what happen when she started to know that?

3. When DR asked her "who is the one that she like? Not the one who like her first.

4 dr asked her about who is the one that she like ? Between dr and taeki. She said taeki, still taeki. When dr asked between jh and sw, she just hmm...

5. The clue might confusing us, just let it be. But taeki love to give ds present. And ds always love to take care taeki.

6. Lately we didnt get future scene of the couple, because the character of future couple, hard to guess, they have different face. So we have big possibility taeki to be the husband?

7. I love how ds taking care taeki. Why she should caring him? He is not her family. If she take care the one who is the most pity and weak, why she didnt take care jh dongsaeng, hehe.. Sw omuni. 

8. I think her future husband isnt decide yet. That why future scene couple doesnt air that much. Seems like Different from reply 1997 and 1994, they had a lot future scene. And first of all, the clue always mislead us. I watch reply series, i found out all the scene from future, always mislead. So ppl guessing wrong. Like chilbong, have all clue on the future. And yoon jae oppa, had a lot clue. 

9. But honestly, i dont really care about shipping, im still #pbg #diehard #fans hahahaha

• Like 12