Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

5 minutes ago, st4rdust said:

#TBT DS's first jokey confession in Ep10 : 

Who can say she thinks Taek is her brother/son? Would you say that to your brother/son??! 

p54k3rW9g

She is testing Taek's waters... look at her darty eyes again here... hahahahah 

(cr to dramacool)

Do you think this like a vow in wedding? and DS said: "I do"

Thanks to DR, hehehe

Edited by artemix112
  • Like 17

On January 13, 2016 at 4:16 PM, st4rdust said:

Have no fear my dearies!! 

I don't think its rejection!! 

Pls watch the gif.... 

He starts off looking dejected.... but whatever she says.... surprised him very much...

SWmyDl.gif

The Sung sisters, even they confess is the same.... driving the Choi boys mad hahahahahaha ♥ 

Remember how Bora was making Sunwoo quite depressed when she started off her speech?? 

Sorry for qouting the whole post. :)

So this was it @stardust 

• Like 11

Am I the only one who feels something has happened between TK & DS after the concert? Not just hanging out together all night but something more romantic & intimate, like a kiss may be? Just like BR & SW who are no doubt rekindled their love after the blind date, I suspect TK & DS started their love after the concert. Something fishy abt how both pair brother & sisters reaction after their 'meeting'. And I bet & hope we gonna get some juicy scenes. BTW I dunno why they give TK such a big car....must have it use I guess *wink*

For TK,  sure he value friendship. I think JH knows it too. Everyone in the group except DS know TK is in love with DS & wud confess to her right after his match but comes the day he didn't, which also I guess JH got suspicious and ask TK if he opened his wallet but he denied. Seems JH already suspected TK back off because of him. But at the time everyone was busy for the changes in their life. Even the strong couples BR, SW,JB, MO break up so the can focus on their career, thus same goes to JH and DS. However its been a year after JH graduated, he can asked DS out if he really wants to but he didn't. DS has been dating on & off many times with outsiders yet nothing serious. Same goes with TK, I guess he's already he seem fed up going to blind dates & making excuses. Of cos his excuses was not to talk at all :D However after finding out DS was dump again, he didnt hesitate anymore to run to her, forfeiting a major match, just to be by her side. He never even miss a game when his dad was sick but he did so just for DS, I'm sure there isn't any room for him to think abt JH anymore. He has given 5 years to him but JH never make a move  & make DS happy, so I bet TK desided to make his long overdue move. Honestly the day of JH's confession, DS was alredy looking like a girl blissfully in love. However her love wasn't the guy who drove her nor the guy who confess to her, but the guy she's anxiously waiting...

I still say the hotel scene in the preview was when she told TK abt JH's confession, & how bad she feels because they're friends yet she can't comfort him. I think that's why TK goes looking for JH at his camp based, to have man to man talk & apologized to him that he finally choose love over friendship.This reminds me when TK caught SW-BR in sticky position, she told SW to take care/handle him(TK). To pu it bluntly I guess DS was asking TK to do the same.(take care of JH for both of them)

The scene outside DS's gate cud be after TK return from his meeting with JH he's smiling widely to her as if saying, don't worry its settled now...

• Like 22

You guys!!!!! In ep 3, when Papa Sung was drinking away his worries about living in the basement room,  an elderly lady came in selling gum. The gum was placed on the table in front of him. At first he denied it. Then said ok. This is the last time. It was GREEN AND YELLOW!!! COLOR THEORY!!!

• Like 15

49 minutes ago, ninaanin said:

Maybe I'm a bit late in this, but I don't think DS is wearing a necklace under the sweter.

I believe that it is just the effect of the sweater knitting design, combined with the play of light and shadow.

As I said, I can't post pic here, but if we look at the following frames:

The sweater design has three "braids" knitted/trimmed: on 47’’, the first (on our left) receives full light, and here it looks like there is also a “necklace” behind. Then, DS moves and the light now falls over the second/mid braid (on 48”) and we have the “necklace effect”. BUT the key to interpret the “necklace effect” is that the third braid falls completely under DS’s shin/face shadow, therefore, the first block of the braid becomes prominent and it get the effect of “necklace”.  We can’t see the third braid under the light because they cut to TK.

But I believe very much that there isn’t any necklace under DS’s sweater. The "clue" is the first frame that DS appears in, at 47".

To me, what is meaningful is that she is wearing – in two opportunities – a pink sweater.  

I look at it again and OMO ur right it's just a light effect, the sweater was highlighted. When u repeat that part in slow mo u can see that there's no bulge on Deoksun's pink sweater when she is coming out of the door the first time. Hehe, I like the PINK SWEATER thing that u said it looks like a clue to me lols. 

• Like 9

Found this on http://www.ehow.com/info_8168228_traditional-korean-colors.html

I thought it was interesting. 

Currently, the color green symbolizes prosperity, a fresh start and auspicious beginnings. Many Korean storefronts are green to draw prosperity and success to the business.

The color yellow symbolizes earth and the center direction. Yellow represents the starting point for developing knowledge and expanding the mind.

• Like 14

41 minutes ago, cheersmyself said:

Should we make a poll/request to WGM to invite PBG and HY to join the show??? I'm so not ready to farewell  them this saturdaysaturday:bawling:

OMG! I will support it :D:wub: But it will be hard for We Got Married team to cast Hyeri and PBG because they r so popular right now! so they r so busy (the demand is high) and no time for VARIETY shows and for sure they will focus on their acting like what we most see when actors become popular they get lots of CF's, they go to the big screen/movie. Just seeing them doing acting in the small screen is enough for me. Look at Kim Soo Hyun when he got popular we barely see him on small screen. Same as Jun Ji hyun, Suzy, Han Hyo Joo, Song Hye Kyo and Hyun Bin. Usually most of them the focus are in CF and movies where there's more MONEY. 

P.S

I watch 2D1N and I remember the cast telling Cha Tae Hyun to invite PBG. I would be happy if they do that but Cha Tae Hyun said that PBG is BIG right now and he will not go to 2D1N he's pretty sure when he mentioned that. But, I would love to see him in variety shows someday. 

Adding to this our only hope is Na PD! I'm sure he will be able to get the guys in REPLY 1988 to go on a vacation trip despite their busy schedules! In his YOUTH OVER FLOWERS REPLY 1988 version :rolleyes:  Look at what he did with the guys in REPLY 1994. He can do that! hahaha I believe in Na PD he's really good at casting popular stars! and it's also TVN :D (Take note: He made it possible to reunite the old cast of 2D1N- LSG, KHD, EJW and Lee Su Geun).

• Like 9

Guest aoikarin

Before i'm going off this forum and come back tomorrow.. let's see the expression of Madly In Love Couple Taek and DS.

tumblr_o0y88wUnl51to1fhoo3_1280.jpgtumblr_o0y88wUnl51to1fhoo2_540.jpgtumblr_o0y88wUnl51to1fhoo1_400.gif

have a sweet dream Sun Taek Shipper!

Anyone notice in the first few episodes there was something that linked SW and DS? The rice sticking on the face. DS had rice stuck on her face a few times and ate it when it was pointed out. And SW did it to Jin Joo several times as well. Could this possibly point out that DS in her actions were very Jin Joo like, and SW really only saw her as a sister type?

• Like 12