Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

39 minutes ago, gerimisore said:

This is Junghwan's moment. I just feel the need to postpone my celebratory mode and pay respect to his bravery. Knowing Junghwan, this confession is not something that he can do easily over a night. It takes years of effort and life experiences for him to mature and finally find the courage to shed his tsundere-ness. To declare his bottled up feeling to the girl he always loves. To learn not to blame the universe, the timing, because sometimes it's actually us that hinder our own progress. And unlike Junghwan in 1988/1989, he finally understand how and when to stop mooning over an unsolved 'problem' and let go. Moving on.

SO WELL SAID <3

and your fan art is giving me life *.* 

• Like 11

16 minutes ago, iasd123 said:

Just a theory... What if JH ( since our Taek is most likely to be the husband) ends up with duksuns friend, wang ja hyun? That would be the best ever:P

Nope I want her for DR.That way DR gets to be part of sung family..lol.

--

At the football match too,sw and tk were a team..and jh,dr made the rival team.So somehow dr,jh always stayed together,same goes for sw,tk.> who can end up becoming brother-in-laws..

• Like 8

Hello Guys!Its my first time to post in this thread, and actually this is the first time I visit here.What I want to say is not good for our Teak,but... I dont have any choice,I just worry too much. I want Teak to be the husband,I like him more than I do JungHwan.I am just out of my mind about him.But from the start I knew the husband was Junghwan,he is the hero male lead!Everything shows that.They wouldnt tortue him like they did if they werent going to please him in the end. Yes it is so hopeful that even right after when Junghwan confessed her she turns to see if Teak is not coming...I,ll be really glad if this turns to be just my thought: they just do that to confuse us!some episodes before everyone was hopeless and now they give us hope,but lets be realistic!Isnt this a variant? The reason why Deoksun is so anxious about Teaks arriving is because Teak said smth like "goodbye" to her,or has tald all the truth, have said how much Junghwan loves her and like that....i mean,this is very possible,cuz we know how much kind Teak is! 

Really,I just want somebody to say this is impossibe. Somebody do say smth about this please!

And yet,even though I know that JungHwan is the husband, I want to say,that is no longer important. Do we need anything else?If Junghwan and deoksun are going to have their love parts in two episodes,we have seen it-the growth of Teaks and Deoksuns relationship from the firs episode! I saw everything I needed- hugs,looks... a kiss. Beautiful moments!everything.I just hope that Teak  :heart:  wont be hurt too much!

Well,we still have two episodes to go!Lets enjoy it!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, SongMira said:

Hello Guys!Its my first time to post in this thread, and actually this is the first time I visit here.What I want to say is not good for our Teak,but... I dont have any choice,I just worry too much. I want Teak to be the husband,I like him more than I do JungHwan.I am just out of my mind about him.But from the start I knew the husband was Junghwan,he is the hero male lead!Everything shows that.They wouldnt tortue him like they did if they werent going to please him in the end. Yes it is so hopeful that even right after when Junghwan confessed her she turns to see if Teak is not coming...I,ll be really glad if this turns to be just my thought: they just do that to confuse us!some episodes before everyone was hopeless and now they give us hope,but lets be realistic!Isnt this a variant? The reason why Deoksun is so anxious about Teaks arriving is because Teak said smth like "goodbye" to her,or has tald all the truth, have said how much Junghwan loves her and like that....i mean,this is very possible,cuz we know how much kind Teak is! 

Really,I just want somebody to say this is impossibe. Somebody do say smth about this please!

And yet,even though I know that JungHwan is the husband, I want to say,that is no longer important. Do we need anything else?If Junghwan and deoksun are going to have their love parts in two episodes,we have seen it-the growth of Teaks and Deoksuns relationship from the firs episode! I saw everything I needed- hugs,looks... a kiss. Beautiful moments!everything.I just hope that Teak  :heart:  wont be hurt too much!

Well,we still have two episodes to go!Lets enjoy it!

Hmm... Well although I respect your opinion I probably have to disagree on you there, because there is just so much evidence that Taek is the husband. For an example I'll just take the latest future husband interview. Duk sun hands him a coffee as he cant make his own shown in the beach episode. Further more she tell him to go home and work. Junghwan doesn't work at home Taek does. There's really so much more that our CSI team has discovered, but I'll just leave it at that. Taek does have a very good chance at being the husband! So no need to worry:)

ps: I think u spelled Taek wrong...

• Like 22

I wonder why Taek didn't show his trophy each time he win the competition?  Coz i think i see some trophies (i dont know if it is correct) and a blur photoshoot on the stairway behind the plants at DS-husband interview in ep.18? And if he and sunwoo become stepbrother, doesn't that also mean he become 2nd/middle child?

• Like 11

2 hours ago, gerimisore said:

Annyeong, guys! :D/

[snip]

I can't help but find myself happy to see the matured 1994 Junghwan. Of course there are some old flaws that he isn't able to remove yet, but you can't deny his character growth. And this is what makes me disappointed towards some JH-DS shippers. Instead of feeling proud and glad and support his mature decision, they create various kinds of possible scripts (including that airplane accident *smh*) just to make him enter the husband game again when he himself has decided to wave the white flag and move on. Idk why but I find it rather disrespectful. It's like Junghwan's only purpose in this drama is to be the husband. Nothing else. He HAS to be the husband no matter what it takes. Well, I'm not them, but even if Taek will not be the husband in the end, I'll surely be happy seeing him grown into a fine, happy, and healthy man with a great woman by his side (even if it isn't DS). Well, I'm not gonna lie, I'll be sad. That's a given. But I find myself sincerely caring over Taek character that I don't want to reduce his existence for the purpose to be the husband only. I want him to grow up as a capable adult. To live his life to the fullest. In the end, I find myself cheering for him beyond the husband hunt.

I still sometimes go to the MT and JH-DS shipper thread 'though, just to pass the time (lol I'm a masochist XD). I have to say it's pretty funny reading their posts. I still remember there was a time they labeled us as shippers who are just too delusional that the only thing we can do is dissecting the color & doll theory, randomly examining the way DS looks at Taek and conclude it as love, or refusing to see the bigger picture. Now, that we finally 'gave up' and look at their so-called "bigger picture", they're the one who desperately tries to find hint as little as future husband's blurry jacket logo just to justify that JH is still eligible to be the husband candidate. Oh well, we all have our own way to survive. Even Taektanic needs to transform into a submarine to continue to sail.

And also I have to say their confidence level is out of this world. Truly remarkable. I sincerely want to give them a long standing ovation. Their faith is not shaken AT ALL no matter how many clues that pointed to Taek are thrown (and it's actually some of us who are still low in expectation XD). It's like they don't have the word "doubt" in their vocabulary. They seriously need to open a class to teach the tips and tricks to be confident. I'll sign up for sure since I'm quite struggling with self-confidence myself.

I find my last paragraph sounds too savage (pffft), but really, I'm genuinely praising them. Their confidence is indeed admirable *cue seal clapping passionately*

[snip]

I agree with every word! :w00t:

All I've got to say is: Denial is the 1st stage of the 5 stages of grief.

• Like 15