Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

36 minutes ago, st4rdust said:

Ep18 - THE MYSTERY CUP OF MILK 

SW omma comes in and asks if Taekie drank liquor. 

Then she said not to eat any medication that night, since liquor is the best way to sleep. ( children please don't believe that ...too much..) 

She never once mentioned she left uyu( milk) for him... 

Now let me use my crazy theory powers now: DS left it there for him!! Just like how she left the sushi that she knows he will like and can digest back in China! She doesn't want him to eat the sleeping pills either! 
And since he smiled and took it, I assume it is not a one-time occurence... 
WAIT I take it back. He looked surprised when he saw it hahahaha Still, it could mean its only because DS is in town.

Since the OTHER thread is having all kinds of crazy scenarios... I thought I will join in the fun too hahahaha

HOW SWEET WILL THAT BE??? 

Okay I will go and drink some milk now... ♥

I suspected that actually LOL! #delulu too much

When I watch the livestream and the raw I was like "Where is his cup of milk from? Must be from uri DS! Look at his smile =)) "

• Like 14

However much Jung Hwan likes Deok Sun, doesn't mean he deserves her more. People are forgetting that Deok Sun is a person with feelings capable of thinking for herself. I hate how people are saying that since Jung Hwan liked her from way before and that confession scene, he gets to be with her. Deok Sun can choose for herself between the two of them or none of them.

From my observation she seems more interested in Taek than Jung Hwan. It was true she liked Jung Hwan more at the start, this could have been just physical attraction as well as peer pressure. But her interactions with Taek later were a lot more deep, such as caring for him, waiting for him and such. Growing out of adolescence into adulthood, maybe. I hate how people are forgetting there is a third person in this love triangle, and the one who has the biggest say in this. And people need to understand that the like has to be mutual for a relationship to progress, it can't just be one sided.

• Like 21

This is a crazy theory. Really crazy. Don't take me seriously. But what if DS and Taek are already in a relationship? An on-off relationship? I mean for 6 years they must have seen each other a bit despite not seeing JH. There's just something I don't quite understand about the future scenes. How does DS know about her husbands past girls? Given it was JH there would be no way she could list the names of the girls he's met up with because he met them all in Sacheon and DS was unlikely to keep in contact with him. Even if it was Taek given that he's been on so many blind dates theres no where she'd be able to list them all later. However if they were in some sort of relationship DS probably would keep a good record on the number of girls that Taek's met with, however she's unlikely to have had a relationship with JH though.

Also how did Taek know that DS got stood up? JH had his doubts but it really hit the head for him when he saw the boyfriend at the theatre. For Taek he probably didn't overhear the conversation between the manager and the girlfriend yet he still went to find DS. If you watch carefully I think he was probably debating over forfeiting his match and going to get DS or continuing his match when he was washing his face. But how did Taek know about DS being stood up in the first place without hearing about it? He may be used to seeing DS getting dumped and running over to comfort her. 

It's a strange idea and doesn't completely make sense, unless the two are great at hiding their relationship with their friends. But assuming they really are that great at looking oblivious about one another the on-off relationship theory works. DS and Taek get together, break up, go around dating other people, getting dumped and get together again. The more I think about it, it's weird that nothing would have happened between DS and Taek these past few years. SW and Bora live busy lives and manage to miss one another all the time which makes sense. But it's clear that Taek and DS are still in contact through the Baduk club people. Also Taek lives at home and DS comes home often, they're bound to see each other more often than the rest (+DR). JH was also out of the picture all these years too.

If Taek runs to DS when she's stood up when JH is in Seoul, what happened all those times DS was dumped and JH wasn't in Seoul? Basically I don't understand why Taek is being forward about his feelings now when he was too concerned about JH all those years ago to make his confession. He could have gone to DS all those times DS was dumped too so what makes this time special? Maybe it's not. Maybe they're having a whole relationship off screen and we didn't realise it. That would explain why Taek was in a good mood the day after the concert. DS didn't confess, nor did anything big happen, they just got back together. That's also why DS is anxious about Taek not being there because they're together yet again and maybe just maybe they are planning to tell everyone.

Okay I'm getting delusional here. Reading this thread made me think of this theory and to some extent it makes sense. But I probably went to far. Plus my gut still tells me that JH is the husband... At least it'll all be resolved on Saturday.

• Like 20

@Phuong Tam Nguyen you are quicker than me! Intially I thought...aaaaw so sweet of his new omma to leave him milk... but when I rewatched just now I realised she never once mentioned any milk. She assumed that he would take sleeping pills like usual. And he did this quick look towards the door, maybe hoping to see if she is not far so he can thank her, before he goes back into his room.

And ladies, after I rewatched the ep I am sad to announce that Sun woo seems to live with him in that house hahahahah but good thing sun woo is not always there right?? hehehehee 

• Like 19

Guest aoikarin
58 minutes ago, nearsea said:

@aoikarin Did this 360 deg turn in her bed happen after that  very night?* Forgot the sequence of the scenes.

I just rechecked it.. and double checked with DB

cut from DB:

"Deok-sun tosses and turns again, and takes out her diary to write. She wonders why she’s the only one without a dream, and that despite Dad’s words making her feel better, she’s still envious of other people who have dreams. She wonders how other people know what it is they want to do, and why she doesn’t know."

Here's my conclusion.. the scene possibly the night after kissing scene.

Kissing night  - next morning (DS with her Poker face) - Come back at night and have convo with appa - before go to sleep, she's tossing around. I think she thinks about the kiss scene.. she buried it her heart.

BTW, not only DS who is affected by the bridal carry.. Taek is also Taeken by those feeling.. Hahahaha

I thought TAEK cried and tried to keep his feeling to himself, not confessing to DS and try to forget DS.. but I DON"T THINK SOOOOOO.. HOW CAN"T I FORGET YOU~~~ singing with PBG

tumblr_o0oo24RLfS1to1fhoo2_400.gif

Spoiler

He's totally in love with DS.. (now D.ear song is keep playing in my head)

15 minutes ago, Phuong Tam Nguyen said:

I suspected that actually LOL! #delulu too much

When I watch the livestream and the raw I was like "Where is his cup of milk from? Must be from uri DS! Look at his smile =)) "

hope there also the flashback what DS sweetly doing behind Taek back the 5yrs taking care of him like she did in China thinking he dunno but he actually know :P

and Taek monitoring every DS dating activities lol 

#delulumodeteam

• Like 12

@trashoppaya Taek be his biggest hesitated start by Taek confessed on ep 10. But JH like her from ep 1 (why writernim hide this)  How many minuted we saw Taek in 1st ep  ? (his house there :D ) 

Q : What have he done for 10 episodes before Taek confession ?

Me = Hesitated. Cos He said that :) ( I hope his team can borrow him their confidences)

But if writernim want to respect whole 18 episode of Junghwan unspoken love to be real (sound so romantic) What can we do, we only viewer anyway !!

• Like 9

2 hours ago, trashoppaya said:

The thing is when you like someone that feeling can return anytime esp when you are single and that person hasn't changed for the worse so I don't think DS accepting JH's feelings would be makjang at all. It is very realistic bc feelings come and go but timing is very important. Sorry, I know I shouldnt be saying this but I'm just trying to look at every possible angle. But I guess we won't know till next week. And this would be the first time that we would be sad if either of them was not the husband bc both characters were developed sooo well and with sooooo many layers to them. 

The reason why I felt that JH would be the husband was bc of the confession. As a girl can you honestly say you wouldn't be a puddle of mush if a guy you thought liked you said all those things? you must want to know his reason for deceiving you all these years! That reason is taekie which sucks bc all three of them will be hurt knowing they are hurting the other person. If I was her, I would find someone else lol bc it's not worth it when there is so much heartbreak at stake esp when they are best friends! 

I have to say if DS accept JH's love now, it'd be a ridiculous situation. Different from Najung who gave no response, her reaction was even more vague than DS, so Chilbong still held on that tiny thin string of hope. This time DS made it clearly, all her attention was on the door, even Junghwan saw it, I wonder why we still lie to ourselves that she thinks otherwise.

Since before time jump, DS stopped paying her attention to JH, in ep 16 and 17, her mind was on Taek and if there's anyone can make her feel uneasy, it's Taek, not Junghwan.

The whole beautiful narration about fate, timing, that you have to grab your chance when you can, if they make DS accept JH, what would that lesson become? They will make another narration along the line "richard simmons that, timing doesn't matter, as long as you're lucky enough, she will automatically come back like a dog loyal to her owner"

Btw, about Blue being so sure, why doesn't she give proof to prove her point? All she ever said is "I believe JH is the end game" girl, it's all talk. I'm thankful to her for always translating and helping us understand the meaning behind some special scenes, but if she wants to sway me, give me a solid proof, don't talk.

I can also speak loud, "I believe Taek is the end game, I can't tell you now but after 18 episodes, there's no way JH can be husband, I understand this writer too well"

• Like 22

Guest aoikarin
18 minutes ago, st4rdust said:

@Phuong Tam Nguyen you are quicker than me! Intially I thought...aaaaw so sweet of his new omma to leave him milk... but when I rewatched just now I realised she never once mentioned any milk. She assumed that he would take sleeping pills like usual. And he did this quick look towards the door, maybe hoping to see if she is not far so he can thank her, before he goes back into his room.

And ladies, after I rewatched the ep I am sad to announce that Sun woo seems to live with him in that house hahahahah but good thing sun woo is not always there right?? hehehehee 

Whoooaaa.... I LOVE THE IDEA that Taek starts receiving a glass of milk whenever DS in town.. HAHAHA

@mrukki My guess: Taek and DS has not been contacted each other.. BUT they keep STALKING each other.. and I think she maintains good relationship with Manager Yoo to update Taek's news and recently, she even put the best spy near Taek.. her stewardess girlfriend A.K.A Manager Yoo's GF to get more info about TAEK. Her friend is one hella of chatterbox and fully informed about Taek & DS's relationship. :D

Spoiler

@mrukki dun forget there is another powerful network in town, our 3 lovely mums. Didn't we get a scene of parents at Kim on Taek bday nite talking abt his blind dates.

Still think likely Taek overheard Mr Yoo n gf convo while he in toilet. Else he kept wondering why DS dressed so casually in oct for outing n decided to take a risk.

• Like 12

@aoikarin About the scene where Deoksun twist and turn in bed, outside the possibility of she's still thinking of Taek, i think it could imply how she miss Bora too. Now that Bora move out, she doesn't need to share the bed anymore, and it feels spacey there, so she 'tested' the full space of the bed to it's fullest. I love their sisterly bonds. :lol:

• Like 10