Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

Guest aoikarin
57 minutes ago, trashoppaya said:

The thing is when you like someone that feeling can return anytime esp when you are single and that person hasn't changed for the worse so I don't think DS accepting JH's feelings would be makjang at all. It is very realistic bc feelings come and go but timing is very important. Sorry, I know I shouldnt be saying this but I'm just trying to look at every possible angle. But I guess we won't know till next week. And this would be the first time that we would be sad if either of them was not the husband bc both characters were developed sooo well and with sooooo many layers to them. 

The reason why I felt that JH would be the husband was bc of the confession. As a girl can you honestly say you wouldn't be a puddle of mush if a guy you thought liked you said all those things? you must want to know his reason for deceiving you all these years! That reason is taekie which sucks bc all three of them will be hurt knowing they are hurting the other person. If I was her, I would find someone else lol bc it's not worth it when there is so much heartbreak at stake esp when they are best friends! 

I know, JH's confession is very beautiful and heartfelt. BUT I really hate it at the end when he's saying "is that enough" to DR.. All the beautiful illusion is gone.. If I were DS, I get his message But still I prefer JH doing sincerely without mask it that he did the confession because of DR's request.

If DS was touched by JH's confession.. what about Taek's action? running crazily being athleTAEK just to make sure DS is OK and keep her warm. He sacrifices his title and reputation by leaving his important Baduk Match and his Baduk fans must be very disappointed with Taek's W.O. Obviously he puts DS on top his Life Obsession, Baduk. I think his action speaks louder than JH's confession. What will be your reaction if you were DS?? If it's me I'm flying to ninth cloud. :D

However, whether JH or Taek sacrifice more for DS.. the most important is DS's heart.. That's why I'm searching scene by scene to find out if there's any clue about DS's feelings. :D

So.. @trashoppaya I know you are worrying much because of the MT comments.. Come On cheer up.. just have a faith with the story plot.. Don't imagine what ep 19 or 20 be like.. just see what really happen in the past episodes.. :D

That's why we just need to stay positive girls. I know that we loves to low our expectation so when something good happens we can cheer, but that's really not a reason to be so doubtful and moping in sadness, you'll waste your days moping around! Lol. :lol:

Just keep rewatching the kiss scene, and the bridal carry scene, and any other scene that you love. Don't go to other thread if your heart is not ready or if you're easily influenced, just play here and read all the amazing CSI analysis by our roommate or laugh at the funny post by our joker roommates, or even swooning and spazzing over beautiful GIF/FMV made by our creative roommate! :heart:

Even if later on the whole world decide that TK is not the husband, well it's not the world end, and as heartbreaking as it is we'll just accept that the writer and PD successfully double-trolling us. We should congratulate them for that, and for bringing to us the best of the Reply series (IMO). :)

• Like 21

11 minutes ago, kilaalaa said:

I can totally understand your feelings. Somehow it just feels like Taek and DS line is going too well to be true right? And where's the catch? Also sometimes when I read blue's comments about how she is so positive that JH is endgame, I start to doubt myself too. 

But somehow when I see DS expression as JH was confessing - it just doesn't look like she might really consider JH seriously. I mean just compare that expression to the expression many episodes ago when she was asking JH if she should go to the blind date. Personally I feel like DS has resolved her feelings for JH already...

That said, I admit there are many times where I doubt my own observations... But I just can't help spazzing over Taekie and DS...

I feel like I get swayed every time the writer reveals something new about JH and Taek :P. I'm going to miss being this invested in these characters when it is over. 

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Nguyen Diem said:

"So far we have JH’s POV, the way he hurt, blame himself for being late, all things he had done for DS so I can get why people feel bad for him.

But I think everyone just unfair to Taek. He also love DS for a long time, step back because of JH, time flies but he just stand there watching DS dates another guy. And this guy was introduced by the girl from Baduk centre. I cant imagine how much Taek hurt. I really want to see flash back the scene when he knew that hurtful fact for the first time.

I bet after Taek found out that DS was dumbed by that guy, he left as soon as possible, he didn’t care about the up coming game, his career. He just couldn’t stand to see her alone in the concert. And I guess he came there by car, so how he parked, we all know how Taek’s skill at parking. And the way he totally couldn’t breath, just had silly smile when he finally stood in front of DS. 

So I really hope we’ll  have Taek’s POV that we can see how much he had through. All the chance he got, it’s not thank to luck for sure"

I just can't stand so what I wrote in the main thread guys

I have just a few gifs for you my friend @Nguyen Diem :w00t:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

#teamtaek #masterchoi #taekforpresident

:D

• Like 21

23 minutes ago, trashoppaya said:

I have read it but Taek was the biggest reason why he hesitated in continuing to show his feelings toward her. 

I like that you are looking at this in different angles. Ngl, at first when I read this, I thought "true" because it does seem that way towards the second half of the season. But this is true to some extent. I think we should remember that JH had feelings for DS even before he found out that TK liked her. He had many opportunities to cross the line of friendship then. You can see that in the mini compilation of JH->DS moments towards the end of ep 18. He hesitated then (i.e. not giving the xmas present to DS in person or not taking the chance to compliment her when she was practicing for the Olympics ceremony, etc.). I think this shows that he has hesitated all along. It is true, he continued hesitating when he found out that one of his best friends also liked the same girl as him. But that makes me think that if he hadn't known about TK's feelings (had he been the one to take the courage to express his feelings to DS and to his friends instead of TK), he would have been in a relationship with DS and TK would have been in his position, hiding his feelings and keeping his love a secret. IMO, things could have been completely different if only he didn't hesitate so much in the beginning. 

• Like 19

1 hour ago, st4rdust said:

@sellachun6002 LOL don't worry about that happening .... I agree with a previous post I read that said.... Reply is not makjang... we don't get death/cancer storylines unless it is essential to move the story. 

JH already made such a tragically beautiful heartfelt confession to his ONE SIDED LOVE after so long... instead of being proud of him, and happy for him that he decided to move on and not suffer the pain of being stuck in the same place... and wish that he will find a beautiful deserving girl of his affections... they actually hope that his character will be exiled or die... so cruel of his 'fans' .... What they should wish for is : He needs a therapist to talk through all his issues, since he always been living his brother's dreams, now with heartache... as being so tsundere... So like Top gun, he will be able to have a wonderful love story with said lovely therapist hahahah That will really be a wink to their Top Gun fantasy now won't it? 

He missed his chance, and he accepted it. I am astonished at the level of optimism there, but then I also saw people saying "I am avoiding TK-DS scenes like crazy "... if they are so confident why are they avoiding it? Are they afraid of seeing something they don't want to acknowledge? Its the same as how they avoid reading other viewpoints.... If one wants to make an objective judgement, one should look at things from all sides... like we did...
I look at JH and DS scenes over and over and my conclusion is that DS never felt anything for him, beyond trying to confirm if he liked her... Look at his confession scene. Its is crystal clear even to him, who she really likes. He saw how she looked for the door everytime someone entered the restaurant... before and AFTER his 'confession' ...and he knew, the best man won... 

Also, to fans who are afraid of the 'Taek heard it from outside the door' theory... if you look carefully, the door is like what...4m away? Ok its is made of glass... and unless Taek knows how to lip read from how is he going to know what is being said? Also, at this point in time, I don't think he will choose the path to give her up anymore. When he made up his mind to run to her so that she won't be alone at the concert, this guy has woken up and he wasn't going to let her get away this time!

I strongly feel that if one use eyes to see, and use the heart to feel, and one will know... we are sailing...♪♫

So all our chingus... don't worry so much.... Just relax as we sail into the end of this amazing drama.... arachi? :)

P.S: they can't be more optimistic than me... I am currently at 200%!! hahahahah

@st4rdust yep, through what you said, i do believe how optimistic you are. good job, lad! :)

i used to bias someone but i never bashed another. Each character has beautiful side, agree? i am favor of taek, it doesn't mean that i don't like hwan. I really hate some pp said Taek like that, like that...i experienced many times since almost my friends who watch reply 1988 are JH shippers! Poor me! :( im very uncomfortable about this, maybe i'm a Leo (horoscope) so i hate anyone touch rudely to my lovers! i am willing stand to protect them! but even that, i never bashed hwan! My point of view is that: Ok, Hwan is really cool, but Taek is very nice, isn't he? Don't hate him! Yes! you can love Hwan, but you shouldn't hate Taek, ok? The love story isnt about who is better but who is most suitable one!

i agree with you, if they are too confident, why they have to pass all taek-sun scene, right? ;) and i feel it's really funny that the scene when Sun looked for the door when s.o entered, they excused by saying that she's so confused, too embarrassed to look at hwan! haizz, but it's not all of jh shipper said that, luckily, when i asked my friends' feeling, they accepted that she looked for taek and hwan's half-smile said it all! One more thing, i saw sun's not embarrassed when hearing hwan's confession, it makes me think about the "wallet scene". She might open it and know JH love her, that's why she was not surprised abt it!

let's enjoy the end of amazing drama! (y)

• Like 10

hey i found something that might related to the husband hunt! forget about the jacket, pay attention to the color of inner cloth, pant, and shoes! and the gesture as well

Spoiler

http://i63.tinypic.com/ekm3p1.jpg

http://i66.tinypic.com/e5pri1.jpg

http://i66.tinypic.com/2m2cswp.jpg

http://i64.tinypic.com/i44wbd.png

• Like 1

i wonder if that pic with Mr Lee that DS might be wearing similar style of outfit with white collar shirt with sweater like a couple lol....i hope the old guy not getting trouble sharing that pic since it might consider spoiler lol

• Like 6

1 hour ago, trashoppaya said:

The thing is when you like someone that feeling can return anytime esp when you are single and that person hasn't changed for the worse so I don't think DS accepting JH's feelings would be makjang at all. It is very realistic bc feelings come and go but timing is very important. Sorry, I know I shouldnt be saying this but I'm just trying to look at every possible angle. But I guess we won't know till next week. And this would be the first time that we would be sad if either of them was not the husband bc both characters were developed sooo well and with sooooo many layers to them. 

The reason why I felt that JH would be the husband was bc of the confession. As a girl can you honestly say you wouldn't be a puddle of mush if a guy you thought liked you said all those things? you must want to know his reason for deceiving you all these years! That reason is taekie which sucks bc all three of them will be hurt knowing they are hurting the other person. If I was her, I would find someone else lol bc it's not worth it when there is so much heartbreak at stake esp when they are best friends! 

@trashoppaya your nick-name remind me a heartbreak! :'( 

i love your first point! it's very realistic and two last seasons prove this point very well! abt the second one, i dont agree at all. i think sun's reaction when hearing hwan's confession is very reasonable! i really appreciate this scene, it's very sensitive and both of friends make it very precise! the girl could not make another reaction, she also could not ask reason why he tried to hide his love, im sure she knew abt root cause, no need to ask! and the boys are very great! Hwan acted like that's just his kidding, and SW and DR pretended to accept it very comfortable, that's how there friendship keep going on!

Friend! your last sentence make me remember the movie called: you are the apple of my eye! really hate the end scene! very weird, totally! :bawling:

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, yomk_ichul said:

hey i found something that might related to the husband hunt! forget about the jacket, pay attention to the color of inner cloth, pant, and shoes! and the gesture as well

Hide contents

http://i63.-/ekm3p1.jpg

http://i66.-/e5pri1.jpg

http://i66.-/2m2cswp.jpg

http://i64.-/i44wbd.png

anyone can help to upload the pic to forum? because the pic is actually interesting