Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

17 hours ago, cheersmyself said:

Me too, i feel like the writer might be trolling us again. But at the end of the scene, it is clearly seen that the ring is in Jung hwan's side, whereas when he confess, i reckon he gave the ring to Deoksun. So, maybe DS has reject him?

Ahhh... Still 5 days to go!!!

Aahhh you're right the position of the ring is changed!!! Still 4 days again!! #teamtaektanicwillsail

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, sellachun6002 said:

guys, i just stopped by JH shippers' page, and i found that JH shippers are very very optimistic, even much more than you @st4rdust :)) alll of them are thinking abt kiss scene between JH and DS, even all of what happened in latest 2 episodes! i really dont understand! Actually, i really love JH's character and i think that's nice enough for him to stop his feeling towards DS. JH is very interesting characteristic besides TK, and i'm sure all of them though are very optimistic but inside their minds, just a little percent for the truth that JH will be a husband. i am wondering why they are expecting a kiss scene which is actually painful to the one they love? 

i heard they discussed about the scene that JH would get a airplane accident which will make DS realized that how important he is to her, and after that, the kiss scene happens in Gimpo airport. Actually, i think it may happen, but i dont think there would be a kiss scene then, although there are many spoilers abt this many days ago. But who knows? maybe it's chance to re-view the missing scene as flashback, when DS heard abt TK's rumor-accident in past? Again, who knows?!! :bawling:

Im abit worried as well... and the possibility that lee seo jin might be playing future taek. 

Just a suggestion. Could it be ds was on the plane? She is a stewardess and its possible that she is the one getting into an accident which make taek confess?

Or maybe.. taek was on the plane to another country for competition? And ds and taek are on the same plane?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, sellachun6002 said:

guys, i just stopped by JH shippers' page, and i found that JH shippers are very very optimistic, even much more than you @st4rdust :)) alll of them are thinking abt kiss scene between JH and DS, even all of what happened in latest 2 episodes! i really dont understand! Actually, i really love JH's character and i think that's nice enough for him to stop his feeling towards DS. JH is very interesting characteristic besides TK, and i'm sure all of them though are very optimistic but inside their minds, just a little percent for the truth that JH will be a husband. i am wondering why they are expecting a kiss scene which is actually painful to the one they love? 

Let them be :D The fact that the drama is not over yet makes them very optimist :D They can do what they want, we can do what we want also hahaha

Idk why they really want a kiss to happen between JHxDS, the alley scene is not enough y'know.

• Like 12

I think that Shin PD won't repeat what he did in Reply 1994,  where the husband hunt ended late in final episode and not having enough time to develop nice ending for CB. 

In this series, I hope that whoever that not being the hubby will be given fair treatment,  not last minute consolation girl since both guys are special and they deserve it. 

JH having his closure in ep 18 is a right way to do it.  Enough time for him to move on and get whatever special thing awaiting for him in the future (I want the same thing for TK if he's not the hubby). 

• Like 15

13 minutes ago, alayna said:

I think that Shin PD won't repeat what he did in Reply 1994,  where the husband hunt ended late in final episode and not having enough time to develop nice ending for CB. 

In this series, I hope that whoever that not being the hubby will be given fair treatment,  not last minute consolation girl since both guys are special and they deserve it. 

JH having his closure in ep 18 is a right way to do it.  Enough time for him to move on and get whatever special thing awaiting for him in the future (I want the same thing for TK if he's not the hubby). 

Yes,please!Amen to that.

All they want is kiss,kiss and kiss! *And the airplane accident*classic movie*fate and timing aka jh's first love ended*Next chapter of his love shall begin soon*  -____________-.

--*Sorry for being the downer lol...

• Like 9

Don't worry about the whole airplane crash or whatever it is. As far as i remember it's just random theory from Dramabeans comment section, which said that IRL, there was a plane crash on 1995, and they think Reply 88 could make that scene to finally make Deoksun realize how she likes JH. Sounds like a delulu theory to me, i mean we all love to delulu, so yeah.

As i state before, i think there's not enough room for more twist in the upcoming 2 episode. JH's last mission is to have a man to man talk with Taek, about all of the things happened. I think that'll be his final contribution towards our romantic plot, outside maybe he got another familial plot or something.

• Like 15

i have this feeling Taek confessed and was rejected by DS. Which explained why she was checking her beeper and the door very frequently...she was worried about how he would take it. The writer made it really obvious it was Taek that I actually think the husband is JH :( there's no way the ring will be left at the resturant just like that. If JH is the husband we will see DS secretly coming back to retrieve it. 

23 minutes ago, nasoken said:

Im abit worried as well... and the possibility that lee seo jin might be playing future taek. 

Just a suggestion. Could it be ds was on the plane? She is a stewardess and its possible that she is the one getting into an accident which make taek confess?

Or maybe.. taek was on the plane to another country for competition? And ds and taek are on the same plane?

If they both are on the same plane, the real titanic story could happen... Lol... Well, actually i don't think it is appropriate to bring a real accident into the drama and make a love scene out of it, coz it might bring "memories" to those who lost their family/relative in that accident.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, trashoppaya said:

i have this feeling Taek confessed and was rejected by DS. Which explained why she was checking her beeper and the door very frequently...she was worried about how he would take it. The writer made it really obvious it was Taek that I actually think the husband is JH :( there's no way the ring will be left at the resturant just like that. If JH is the husband we will see DS secretly coming back to retrieve it. 

I dont think that the guy that has been rejected looked that happy as TK was, the morning after concert.  He even asked for another serving, something that I never see him did before. 

I'm sold to the idea that DS will confess first. 

• Like 16

54 minutes ago, sellachun6002 said:

i heard they discussed about the scene that JH would get a airplane accident which will make DS realized that how important he is to her, and after that, the kiss scene happens in Gimpo airport. Actually, i think it may happen, but i dont think there would be a kiss scene then, although there are many spoilers abt this many days ago. But who knows? maybe it's chance to re-view the missing scene as flashback, when DS heard abt TK's rumor-accident in past? Again, who knows?!! :bawling:

Maybe none of them are on the plane, DS heard the news from TV, then remember about TK's rumour accident in the past. :grin:

#keeplowexpectation #readyforallpossibleoutcome

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, trashoppaya said:

Then what about DS's loving eyes towards Taek? So JH's confession after 6 years of hesitating to speek up is suddenly going to sweep away all DS's feelings for Taek that have been clearly there? Only 2 episodes left, I have to disagree and say I don't think so. Sounds too makjang for me and reply series.

• Like 13

9 minutes ago, trashoppaya said:

If she was worried,you say..Then that again nullifies that she likes JH for real? Because when the person you like/love is there confessing before you in public,I don't think anyone would have the time or sanity to bother about anyone else.I don't know where did they get this theory from =|.*JH straight face.

IDK*I give up*I'll wait for the sniper team to come at our rescue.

• Like 12

19 minutes ago, trashoppaya said:

Nope not gonna happen...Significant point was how Junghwan take note of Deok Sun's actions why do you think he chose to tell how he had waited to see her in his confession? Deok Sun's gaze was reminiscing. Hence Jung Bong Hyung did the same. With door bell looking up.  Besides Taek was happy in the morning and Deok Sun wore RED dress something is up that's for sure ^^ 

About accident I would like if Junghwan's very best timing  saved many lives  and it wouldn't had happened  if he were to hesitate a second ^^ How is that? 

• Like 14

34 minutes ago, nasoken said:

@nasoken really? Lee seo jin? Oh  i love him! ;) but im sorry no way he wl be taek cause we've already seen future taek for long time! :P

I have thought abt that scene when taek and sub get same plane and thing happens as it have to be!

Abt confession, im quite sure that two of them have been in blind confession to each other! Im so curious abt 5years they lived besides each other! People supposed that if sun loves taek and take love sun, why nothing happened this time, why they have to wait hwan returned and confessed his feeling to stop it? But i dont think that, it' really a time now! Im waiting for all flashbach btw sun and uri taek to see what happened and to show that uri taekie is also deserved to be loved! <3

• Like 11

7 hours ago, mangachickava said:

thanks chinggu.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poll question

what are they doing in a Hotel....

a. Baduk Competition in China "the repeat", this time with the girlfriend (excitinggggg)

b. Manager and Flight Attendant wedding

c. Nothing its just a Fanservice..lol (goat bleeppppp) 

d. its just a dream..lol (goat bleeeep)

• Like 22

6 minutes ago, darafangirl29 said:

thanks chinggu.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poll question

what are they doing in a Hotel....

a. Baduk Competition in China "the repeat", this time with the girlfriend (excitinggggg)

b. Manager and Flight Attendant wedding

c. Nothing its just a Fanservice..lol (goat bleeppppp) 

d. its just a dream..lol (goat bleeeep)

I vote for A 

Last time when Mr  Yoo asked if DS was TK's girlfriend,  she answered no..  but now she can proudly say yes... 

• Like 10