Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

Fish just keep showing up around Taek and Deok Sun...the fishcakes in episode 16...

I feel as if some Junghwan x Deok Sun shippers are really full of themselves, they don't even consider the opinions of Taek x Deok Sun shippers. I mean, the Taek x Deok Sun shippers really see both sides of the story. I think this kind of shows their insecurity on Junghwan being the husband, it's like they're holding on to every thread they have. Even with the last two episodes, some of them are still saying that Taek and Deok Sun's dynamic is like siblings...

• Like 12

So when shipping wars happens I kinda expected people to be more creative but  look what we have 

Spoiler

Negative comments about Taek

• They ship Taek just because they are PBG's fans....seriously? still? I'm sure you know nothing about RJY by now
  • Taek is like a child in need anyways...yeah except he is economically independent  
  • Taek does not know anything besides baduk...please it's matter of interest he is capable of doing anything requires brain and determination 
  • I can't feel anything watching DS and Taek together....well that's not a surprise cuz it's same for me when I watch her with JH
  • Taek is being calculative...ok this one is refreshing too see actually 

Negative comments about Junghwan  

• Why does JH loves DS anyways it's only physical...Nope this dude has been sincere for a looong time...indeed 
  • JH is not haandsomee...He is charming can't you see? It's must be your age so we can't do anything about that....agreed 
  • JH is a bit immature...but he is only 18 years old...well sorry but others too just look at SW to compare for instance  writer can do better!!!
  • Screw noble idiocy...Taek did the same too!!!...hmm except Taek didn't hurt Deok Sun by doing it so it's more like self-sacrifice and  he killed his own chance to be seen as a man by Deok Sun cuz it's was kinda sorta only humanely way for it ^^

Negative comments about Deok Sun

• We all know you are a great girl  but it's just that we can't keep track on your thoughts Deok Sun-ahh...okay maybe it's only me who is slow, ugh my  pride as a girl is like Pisa Tower now TT TT

• Like 14

14 minutes ago, st4rdust said:

Hi everyone, may I humbly present my Taek x Deoksun HAPPY CUT hahahah 

Based on the many fav scenes we mentioned earlier, ( aren't you glad there is so many happy joyful scenes? After 16 episodes you will expect the OTP to at least have some happy scenes together right? *being naughty here sorry*) DS eyes really take on a different softer or happier look when she just sees Taekie. No matter what kind of mood she is in...

And I just realised...Actually Taekie let her down a few times right? He forgot he was her Secret Santa, he fell asleep throughout their movie 'date', elbowing her nose... but every single time, she forgave him really quickly... She even gave him another chance for another movie and even reminded him because she knew he was liable to forget... ♥

I hereby submit:
Exhibit A: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ASq8cRNgIU&feature=youtu.be

The two of them just make each other so happy... My heart is full after editing this... I hope you all will like it! Two more weeks everyone! ♥ Hang on for better times ahead!

@st4rdust Thanks so much for the video :) I really love their smiles. These smiles are so natural. Sometimes I wonder if they are acting or just being themselves haha.

btw, I'm not sure why TK-DS moments are really similar to other couples, especially TK's dad and SW's mom, hopefully PD/writer is implying something. Rewatching these moments, I can't prevent myself from hoping they are the end game. Of course, that means the story will be really complicated and I believe after the 2 weeks break, we will have a clearer picture of things.  

• Like 10

Guest ngocdpb

I think I saw some similar pictures on the wall of TK's room.

Screenshot%2022_zpsi8lfqpl9.png

Screenshot%2023_zpss1hie964.png

Screenshot%2024_zpskhowv42c.png

Tsk, tsk. They ain't similar anw. =.= Does anyone see something?

How abt the number of his room? Does this mean something? LOL. But I really don't think this number can become a clue. 2162...hmm... Nah nah.

Screenshot%2020_zpsfuimvimq.png

8 minutes ago, anishaym said:

I wonder if junghwan's not the husband in the end, what will they do {the other shipper}? I'm just curious tho, they're like 100% sure junghwan's going to be the husband.

#nooffense im sorry, im just too curious

I'm pretty sure they'll invent some crazy theory that the drama was open ended, or that the husband really wasn't taek. While I'll just feel sorry for them. lmao.  

giphy.gif

Edited by sarsu
  • Like 11

Guest gerimisore

Wow, this thread is moving so fast! O:

I'm sorry for interrupting, I just want to post my fanart that I've been talking about earlier. For some unknown reason I can't upload the picture from my computer, so I try to embed my instagram post. I'm not sure if it's working 'tho. (LOL! It's not working -____-) Should I post the links then?

Can someone help me how to embed instagram post here? T___T

6 minutes ago, anishaym said:

I wonder if junghwan's not the husband in the end, what will they do {the other shipper}? I'm just curious tho, they're like 100% sure junghwan's going to be the husband.

#nooffense im sorry, im just too curious

They will continue to hate the writer and accuse JH to be Chilbong 2.0 haha

Obviously he's nothing like CB, except for his actions towards DS. JH has so much more to offer. I can't resist his smiles too, really. I don't know why many think that TK-DS shippers are PBG fans. Seriously, I don't even know who he is until R1998. I know "I remember you" but I only notice Jang Na Ra and Seo In Guk. At least I know Ryu Jun Yeol as he appears in my favourite band's MV (Clazziquai). I ship DS and TK because I truly believe in their stories, their moments and their connections, the connections that I fail to see between JH and DS, even though I do like their moments but to me, that's just not long lasting enough :) 

• Like 20

25 minutes ago, Wendy Wang said:

Fish just keep showing up around Taek and Deok Sun...the fishcakes in episode 16...

I feel as if some Junghwan x Deok Sun shippers are really full of themselves, they don't even consider the opinions of Taek x Deok Sun shippers. I mean, the Taek x Deok Sun shippers really see both sides of the story. I think this kind of shows their insecurity on Junghwan being the husband, it's like they're holding on to every thread they have. Even with the last two episodes, some of them are still saying that Taek and Deok Sun's dynamic is like siblings...

if someone said TK and DS relationship is like siblings, we should take it as a compliment. from previous Reply 1997 and Reply 1994 the main OTP relationship were pictured as "close siblings". :)

@onlysb1 dw too much, just remember :  

"BLOWING OUT SOMEONE ELSE'S CANDLE DOESN'T MAKE YOURS SHINE ANY BRIGHTER"

• Like 18

1 hour ago, st4rdust said:

Hi everyone, may I humbly present my Taek x Deoksun HAPPY CUT hahahah 

Based on the many fav scenes we mentioned earlier, ( aren't you glad there is so many happy joyful scenes? After 16 episodes you will expect the OTP to at least have some happy scenes together right? *being naughty here sorry*) DS eyes really take on a different softer or happier look when she just sees Taekie. No matter what kind of mood she is in...

And I just realised...Actually Taekie let her down a few times right? He forgot he was her Secret Santa, he fell asleep throughout their movie 'date', elbowing her nose... but every single time, she forgave him really quickly... She even gave him another chance for another movie and even reminded him because she knew he was liable to forget... ♥

I hereby submit:
Exhibit A: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ASq8cRNgIU&feature=youtu.be

The two of them just make each other so happy... My heart is full after editing this... I hope you all will like it! Two more weeks everyone! ♥ Hang on for better times ahead!

Wow whatta great MVs... Thank you @st4rdust !!!!!

What we need is just this,it's really beautiful and full of love., your MV is like an energy drink,while waiting for a very big match!!!.. Sorry to say, but whoever the husband is, how you will beat this kind of relationship...they are not just friends, they are more than best friends, close like family members, and love and care for each other just like lovers...

goodluck to the future husband if he's not Taek..you really have to move a very tall mountain..^^

• Like 10

@gerimisore OMG GIRL I could kiss you right now!!!!! so much talent 0___0. I love how versatile you are with your artistic styles. Holy ship, PBG & Hyeri actually look like their beautiful selves ...  amazing! 

(Btw, I don't think Soompi hosts images. So you can't upload anything from your computer onto the site. I think you have to upload your image to a third party image hosting site, and then upload the image on Soompi with the URL.)

--

Also guys guys, while I'm overjoyed at the turn of events ... let's not get too carried away. :sweatingbullets: I still remember the days when this thread was 2-3 days old, and many of us were so sad at the thought that Taek will be chilbonged (f.b. = famous baseball to famous baduk) and that the writer won't give him justice. It sucks when you love your ship but can't be confident it won't sink. So let us give Team JH a break. They are understandably upset their cutie (and yes, we can admit this: JH is a great character too) have been somewhat neglected by the narrative these past episodes. Given we've been in the same boat (har har) back in episodes 10-12, let's remember our past sadness and be a bit more empathetic. I know the urge to gloat is strong (lol who doesn't love seeing arrogance taken down a peg or two? My initial reaction to team JH's bitterness was an urge to dance like DS ... or make a Taek face and ask "do you want to eat ramyun instead?"), but let us not forget the welcoming spirit of the Taektanic and hurt JH lurkers with too much snark. 

(Sorry to be a bit of a party pooper!! It's just that the show hasn't ended. I'm more confident than ever that Taek is the likely husband-- but this is not a given. Over confidence saps away our karma points, so let's contain it a little.)

Much, much love to you all ~~ :heart::heart:

• Like 24

@onlysb1 lol, i thought you were worried about other shippers giving negative comments about us. so i said dw too much and giving you encouragement.

that quote is for all of us. whoever side we choose just be careful not to post something hurtful to the other side.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, AppleP said:

if someone said TK and DS relationship is like siblings, we should take it as a compliment. from previous Reply 1997 and Reply 1994 the main OTP relationship were pictured as "close siblings". :)

@onlysb1 dw too much, just remember :  

"BLOWING OUT SOMEONE ELSE'S CANDLE DOESN'T MAKE YOURS SHINE ANY BRIGHTER"

haha being called they are like sibling in a Reply universe which both main previous OTP always act like ones is definitely not an insult and we should be happy since it only mean one thing they will be the end game i rest my case XD

haha did i sound too confident..it just im always happy whenever the rival say ds&tk too much like sibling..anyone have experience past reply know what happen to the so called sibling at the end lol

and other can still argue the past reply otp bicker also a lot just like JH-DS in in earlier ep before they become all angsty though DR-DS actually bicker more, interact more and actually have more skinship tbh

• Like 13

1 hour ago, onlysb1 said:

So when shipping wars happens I kinda expected people to be more creative but  look what we have 

Hide contents

Negative comments about Taek

• They ship Taek just because they are PBG's fans....seriously? still? I'm sure you know nothing about RJY by now
  • Taek is like a child in need anyways...yeah except he is economically dependent  
  • Taek does not know anything besides baduk...please it's matter of interest he is capable of doing anything requires brain and determination 
  • I can't feel anything watching DS and Taek together....well that's not a surprise cuz it's same for me when I watch her with JH
  • Taek is being calculative...ok this one is refreshing too see actually 

Negative comments about Junghwan  

• Why does JH loves DS anyways it's only physical...Nope this dude has been sincere for a looong time...indeed 
  • JH is not haandsomee...He is charming can't you see? It's must be your age so we can't do anything about that....agreed 
  • JH is a bit immature...but he is only 18 years old...well sorry but others too just look at SW to compare for instance  
  • Screw noble idiocy...Taek did the same too!!!...hmm except Taek didn't hurt Deok Sun by doing it so it's more like self-sacrifice and  he killed his own chance to be seen as a man by Deok Sun cuz it's was kinda sorta only humanely way for it ^^

Negative comments about Deok Sun

• We all know you are a great girl  but it's just that we can't keep track on your thoughts Deok Sun-ahh...okay maybe it's only me who is slow, ugh my  pride as a girl is like Pisa Tower now TT TT

Girl this.Can't   believe  I'm having pang attack just reading this lol.

'--

I think that quote from @AppleP was meant for the other shippers?Did you get the wrong signal? =/

• Like 2

Guest gerimisore

Nobody knows? :((((

Anyone???

\(/____\)/

I'll try again. I'm still not sure it's working 'tho. If it is, I apologize if the picture is too small. I don't know any other way T___T

tumblr_o00zibpIoq1ut7f1go1_540.jpg

So, my plan is to upload at least one fanart per day (until the two-weeks torture ends), although I'm not quite sure I can do it among these deadlines. Bzzzzt. But I'll definitely try to spare some time and create something. Ganbatte to me! D:< (besides, It helps me so that I have definite reason to keep practicing everyday :P).

Of course, if it's okay with you all :)

My drawing will not be in particular order in terms of favoritism (because I LOVE all of their interactions), so I just draw whatever moment that comes to mind. LOL. This time I choose the flasher scene! Actually I want to cartoonize PBG but, damn, this man is too gorgeous I'm afraid I'll ruin his face so I resort to semi-realism instead XD I hope it's not too weird to look at.

This one below is my chibi doodle from last night. Pardon the simplicity. Finished it at 4 am and was sleepy as heck, I didn't even bother to recheck the mistakes. And also it's surprisingly hard to draw our Choi Taek 6-dan. I love drawing hair (the more complicated the better. hehe) and his hair is just too simple, I'm scared of making him look like nothing but a smiling mushroom -___- *sigh* Besides, I suck at drawing boys. Female characters FTW! \D:/

tumblr_nzzymy4UQp1ut7f1go1_500.jpg

@Meliere Thank you so much! :) Your support means a lot!

@nearsea it's still not working for me :( I tried it on the other thread but the picture doesn't show up *sigh* Guess I have to upload it somewhere else first and paste the URL here. But thanks for the suggestion! :D

Guys, anybody has the compilation of adult DS n DS hubby scenes? I just rewatched the previous episode and there's a scene where DS asked the hubby about the first snow. Hubby said that DS sent many post cards to the radio and she got rejected by sunwoo. I think only JH knows about DS being rejected by sunwoo. So, is there a chance that TK is the hubby? HiksHiks :(

• Like 3