Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

13 minutes ago, Amanda Soo said:

Yeah, Taek may not have put the picture back properly because he was rushing to close it when he realised DS was waiting outside the door!

I actually noticed that when I rewatched it and it was shown that TK wasn't able to put it back properly so JH must've been very troubled. Maybe he's not even thinking that TK found it, he could be thinking that maybe DS was the one that saw 'cause after all she was the one that returned it. And seeing that DS is acting no different than how she usually is (quite pissed from time to time) maybe he's thinking that DS probably doesn't like him? Idk I'm starting to over think hahaha mianhe~

• Like 9

@meguna  
hi there... I think unless JH decided to wear the pink shirt WITH Jung bong at the same time which I highly doubt... its so awkward and when is he ever going to be able to say... Hey by the way, I never lent the shirt you got me to my brother that time.... Also, the shirt highlights that DS never really noticed JH's tastes. She bought him a color that she likes, not what he likes. ( maybe that's also the parallel drawn becos she wore/stole Taekie's PINK sweater... hahaha... ) our DS likes guys in pink! hehe Taekie's pale complexion suits it, but I don't think that pastel shade will go well with JH who is more tanned... XD

• Like 9

2 hours ago, meguna said:

@mustardmaimai Omg those pics with bogummy are such treasures :)) The first pic reminded me of my favorite scene of the whole Naeil Cantabile drama, the part where he was smiling happily as he conducts the whole orchestra to their unique take on mambo. Ugh he's like ther only person I know who can smile like that, its just too adorable it can be called perfect.

You mean this, Chingu? :D

cantabile7-00750.jpg

cantabile7-00743.jpg

cantabile7-00761.jpg

*hearts in my eyes*....*MAMBO!*

[Couldn't help but respond to this..I'm heading right back to work, I swear!]

• Like 20

@st4rdust @meguna. Agree with you, I can't believe that I'm in lost when it comes to Deok Sun. Who she loves, what is her dream? I dunno why but I'm not used to it. Deok Sun as individual has full of possibilities actually it's just that she hasn't  tried to look into her heart yet or has she? Is is just me who can't see it. Anyways she got me like

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaWT-r9ProuFDQi8ic26c

Edit: About photo...the way Taek gasped you can say he figured out Junghwan has stepped  down for his sake. Concert has happened  before Taek confessed to the boys that he loves Deok Sun as a woman. That's why they show it within flashback, it has reflected on his decision.

• Like 10

Got this from the main thread. Its just a piece of the IV,you can read the full IV on the MT. Its a translated version of RJY's IV. 

Spoiler

Introduce your character.

“My character has been introduced here and there already, but honestly, not everything has be revealed in the script yet, so there are parts that I don’t know too. Everyone’s curious about lovelines, right? We don’t know anything about that either. The director and writer isn’t letting anyone know, so we’re trying to guess what’s going to happen within ourselves. We’re really aware of one another and talk back and forth about things like “Don’t get close to him” and “You play with him”. Hahaha. They said that it was like this for AM1994 too. We’re speculating and imagining things within ourselves.”

So,there we have it. The actors themselves act according to what is given and nothing else. Even the actor acting as future hubby said the same thing. But I won't lie to you,a part if me thinks they "know" who's endgame but are unwilling to say. Lol I just have to take their word for it. 

P.S: happy for RJY's soaring popularity. Can't believe he debuted a year ago. I'm always happy when achievements/progress of people gets noticed. 

@onlysb1 LOL your minions Meme always kill me.

• Like 13

@st4rdust Haha I agree once again and lol that would be fun to see, JB and JH wearing a shirt of the same color :)) like a couple shirt hehe I love those bros.

@mustardmaimai Omg!! YES that scene :)) so adorabuuuuu. Thank you for showing this and good luck with your work! ^^ FIGHTING!

@onlysb1 We're all in this together :)) let's see how DS unfolds to us. We've already seen the hidden sides of TK and there could be more but right now I think Its DS's turn :)

• Like 8

@sarsu Yeah I get scared too visiting the other shipping thread..like as you said, someone mentioned how jh-ds should be the end game because they met first...because they had all those moments together ,so the latest episodes do not dissolve the eighteen or so hours plot development.What we are forgetting here is this series actually surpasses the previous two just because of the fact that this is a family drama...and we basically did not have any episode yet fully focused on the romance plot.And the analysis of @shooastrid with baduk and taek's 6 moves [?]   too..can't be ignored.Also I noticed how the muteness of sound/music factor plays a big part of taek's scenes.As when he gets to realize about JH's feeling...or when he talked with deok sun over phone on the last episode.And can I say how are we forgetting the very fact that  the writer is a troll much? Lol they said this time there won't be too much highlight on the husband-guessing part..but look how we are dancing on their string =/.So it won't be surprising if we don't get the conventional ending this time.

I am also curious if the love line is inspired from any previous link.As they already mentioned that the story is based on an old Mbc drama "three families under a roof".So does that go for the romance setup also? Hmm.

• Like 7

Guest ngocdpb

Hmm, I don't think that JH will do something like couple shirt with JB, cuz IMO, it's really like he steps up while he clearly knows that TK's unable to move on. Will he take the chance his BFF-TK gave him? Maybe no. Showing that DS misunderstood him for what? When DS's starting come back to act normal with him? Is that what he want after hearing TK's confession? He was the one who avoided DS for the sake of TK, rite?...

Err... How terrible!!! We have to wait for nearly 2 weeks.

wait-long-enough-in-the-waiting-zone_o_3

I could be dead by then. Huhuhu... Shin PD and Lee Woo-jung might get sued by then too... Huhuhuuu

@tanjam I'm actually worried too. The fact that he asked not to be bothered the whole day on Saturday makes it even more worrisome. He's passed out, took a lot of medicine and no one will probably check up on him because of his request. But I do hope he'll be fine

• Like 5

I see this post in naver with tk and ds picture. Can anyone please translate the title and some comments?

Title: [TV톡톡] ‘응팔’ 박보검, '어른아이'의 박력

Comments: 박력은 무슨 둘 다 말을 잃고 숨만 쉬는중

덕선이가 누굴 좋아하는지 모르니 답답행...

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Charmee Gregory said:

In the main thread they're saying that DS and JH are shooting a kiss scene? is this true? uri Taekkie....

I saw this too.Does anyone have any idea if this is true or not? =/ X (( 

Anyway calming down..should I say each of the guy can have a kissing scene right.As this happened in reply'94 too.Chilbong kissed Na Jung first.Though I am not much hopeful =|.

• Like 1

Hi @charmeegregory in DS - JH thread, they mentioned that it was hoax and already clarified. So dont worry and keep our ship sailing since Uri Taekie still has chance to be the husband.

But saw the last scene in yesterday episode really made me worries, I hope writer-nim doesnt kill Taek with his overwhelming pain killer pills, since that's not a winner/ baduk player move. I am sure Taek will take the best decision for every parties. From now on I will just enjoy the drama, and just hope TK and DS will end up together, but if not, I will still OK for it since the whole drama is really beyond good :)

• Like 12

@komanechi and @Phuong Tam Nguyen  kamsahamnida chingus! I was really shocked! How could they do this to our Taekie! hahaha

and anyway, i won't worry too much, I don't think the writer will do anything bad with uri Taekkie, he's to precious a character!;) I just hope he listens well to DS and not take any pain killers and sleeping pills anymore! Deuk suna, marry uri Taekkie! Pali!;)

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, meguna said:

@tanjam I'm actually worried too. The fact that he asked not to be bothered the whole day on Saturday makes it even more worrisome. He's passed out, took a lot of medicine and no one will probably check up on him because of his request. But I do hope he'll be fine

I have the same thoughts as you. when I see the camera focus on the medicine(I can see there are 2-3packs of the medicine opened on top of the side cabinet) and Taek lying on the bed like this, the first thing came into my mind is he may be unconscious.  But that could be the important scene, will DeokSun realised how important Taek is to her if she learnt of it? 

• Like 7

Just finished ep16. It was nicely paced n feel. Also it gives our trio a level playing field next yr.

cutest scenes. Taek dad being a competitive bear. He is getting cute every eps. Taek, true chip off the old block, with his game playing. 2nd cutest scene is mums. Omg they r simply crazy. It would be beyond crazy if they join the competition together.

Tears. BR leaving. How she gonna miss her noisy siblings. BR and dad, simple gesture from dad with the meds n money. The traditional dad way of showing his love.

Taek DS. Taek distinctive taking care of DS, mirror DS taking care of him. My first tot, he has his own pharmacy. The tape, dirty dancing, LOL DS asserting her rights n Taek just being meek.

Serious Taek DS. think DS does see Taek differently. She gave me a very eager to be with Taek vibe right from the meds scene right till the phone call.

When the boys came out of Taek hse, DS probably was planning to go visit but seeing those 3 she must be thinking wat damages have they done to Taek. Why cos she knew he was going to China the next day n probably hope he able to get a good rest. She was kinda of suspicious of tape, then relieved tat it was R rated, n finally happy to confirm their phonecall date.

Phone call. She was disappointed, as seen when she went to study rm n mumbled something like nothing is going right for me, but she didn't show it to Taek n kept assuring him it is okay. After china trip, she is very sensitive to his physical n mental conditions during matches. DS is looking forward to being with Taek cos she say we can always go watch next time.

Scary Taek. Is it just me or Taek has tat determined aura playing tat game n when he was walking to the baduk game. Totally different from his blank, lost look. Again how can anyone says Taek only know baduk, he master the monopoly (just from reading instructions) n tat game.

totally agree DS is over her JH confusion. she is treating him as normal or mayb invisible. i would like to see Taek being questioned DS about that all impt appt/business that he had (to cancel their date) and Taek answering it.

• Like 13

If anyone from here has seen "biscuit teacher  and star candy"...the main lead aka gong yoo had feelings for his teacher and consistently pursues her till the end..And the girl unconsciously through the process of worrying about him, falls for him in the end.So maybe deok sun will too realize that her worries for taek happens by default and he's an inevitable part of her life? =/

• Like 3