Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

In the end of ep 1 adult DS was being asked how he met her husband. But it seems like she forgot it. There is no detail information about TK family in ep 1 same goes to DR, but DS JH SW family is so detail. But in ep 2 why writer seems so focus on how the squad met taek back then? Isnt it obvious? And if im not mistaken in ep 2 during the conversation of DS appa and TK, he gave something to TK. Something yellow? Hahahaha i just wanna have fun with this color theory guyssss:phew:

• Like 8

Hmm now that you guys mentioned about the possibility of Taek being green, i think that is quite a good possibility. Not sure if it is just me but recently i noticed that there is alot of green around Taek. Either he is wearing something green or there is a green object near him. And there is alot of yellow ard him as well. Is it just me? Actually i don't understand the color theory but ppl are quite deadset on JH being green. I don't know what are the reasons but yeah im not sure...lol

• Like 8

@meguna @RmiUmi @gerimisore no response yet so far. but i learned my lesson. i don't mind being personally attacked but then when my personal observation got generalized as an entire ship's belief i just straight up went "what?" but i've talked to the person already and i think it's all good now. but yea lesson learned no more talking on the main thread! hahah thanks guys and everybody else... you guys are so chill with the fact that i am neither fully here nor fully there with my stance. appreciate that! 

@liteulkwin this is what i believe. based on the past installments, the writer/pd don't really take into account the actor's popularity when they develop the storyline, so if you see TK slowly having more screentime after episode 2, and then went to having almost none in episode 11, it must be for a purpose and not because in korea the actor playing JH is booming in popularity and hence the writers want to give him more screentime. i believe the script is finished and so if you see more of TK and the development of his character, then just believe in what you see. don't overthink it! :) and just be grateful like Sungdaddy for TK's appearance in the drama haha... :D

xTk9ZVhoLB28ehuHF6.gif

• Like 15

Purposely visit other shipper thread they are so surprise that this thread is so active. Lol its just totally fun being here. Im not desperately trying to make taek green, but thats my opinion and i have evidence lol. So if others also have evidence it doesnt change my opinion :phew: for the first time being so attached to a drama and character. I remember liking jisung in kill me heal me so much that i thought there wouldn't be any other characters as fun as the one he played, but then here comes Choi Taek, park bo gum hit a jackpot because of taek, im crazy about him

• Like 11

Guest jayx143

@hafunohane

Hi! Just want to say I wasn't generalizing your view as the whole ships view. I was just pointing out some things I noticed... definitely not saying the whole ship believes the same thing. 

I think I saw the Tk hat thing in here too. :) I don't really check who posts what so def didn't mean to single you out in person. I posted what I thought about it- but not in the main thread bc I didn't want to attack anyone. Anyways, please don't feel scared of posting in the main forum because of me- I really didn't mean to do that

@hafunohane   No need to stress out over us dear, you see , people in here don't  care what others think of us. We picked  risky ship after all. That much is given. As long as we keep sharing our honest thoughts even if ship sinks we will still see more portion of this show(husband game) with a clear mind. Like color theory which is clearly out there but actually doesn't justify JH as husband at all. Isn't it laughable? Isn't our love for Taek bitter sweet to the begin with? Let's just keep things light ^^

• Like 14

tumblr_nzc2f97w1U1qgrnp6o1_540.png

This is from episode 11 and there is dukseon pissed, taek w/ a wtf expression as green and red? crying (which i guess is suwon wondering what is going on idek? 

oh wait it looks like red is happy if we look at this. i find it hilarious that the dolls outfit change lol

tumblr_nzaheiQhDi1qgrnp6o1_540.png

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

@hafunohane   No need to stress out over us dear, you see , people in here don't  care what others think of us. We picked  risky ship after all. That much is given. As long as we keep sharing our honest thoughts even if ship sinks we will still see more portion of this show(husband game) with a clear mind. Like color theory which is clearly out there but actually doesn't justify JH as husband at all. Isn't it laughable? Isn't our love for Taek bitter sweet to the begin with? Let's just keep things light ^^

pretty much this ship has nothing to lose, we already are in the titanic lol. if it ends being untrue whelp what can we do but look at how cute taek and dukseon relationship so far was. 

• Like 13

Hi everyone so this is the reply i got from blue_angel_1004 in the main thread... the quote gave me an error so i had to copy-paste. So touched that he/she purposely searched for the cap that I asked over in the main thread and then translated his/her findings :) anyway just knowing how the DC ppl think of TK alone makes me so happy because I just love him so much. please chime in, would love to know what do you guys think: 

Spoiler

@hafunohane

I did a quick search for all mention of TK's cap at DC gallery. (search result here)

There were many postings, but most of them were talking about how hot/manly TK looked wearing his baseball cap. :D

Actually, there are many postings about Taek in general at DC, but most of the times, it's about how good he looks, how heartbroken they are at the thought of Taek being sad, and how good Taek and DS look together.

Among the TK/DS shippers, there are two camps. Those who are shipping them together, but don't really believe that they will end up together. (The Taektanic camp) And those who think that there's a chance they can still be endgame. (The Hopeful camp)

But among those, they generally ignore the color theory. I've never really seen any postings about the color theory coming from SunTaek fans~~

What I've observed on DC gallery and Korean media in general is that Taek is a very loved character. Chilbong was a pretty divided character during the AM1994 days. Some people loved him, but I have also read/found many comments saying that his persistence was annoying. In contrast, I have found very few, if any, postings talking negatively about Taek, whether they are coming from DS/JH shippers or DS/Taek shippers.

I just found that to be interesting and thought I'd share here.

• Like 14

9 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

Well said @onlysb1 I already said this before but TK/DS shipper here is quite deabak when stating their analysis or opinion..most of their analysis  have really supported by some facts and strong arguments.. Their analysis somehow have this basis that make sense... ^^ 

• Like 5

the writers are such trolls that i cant still believe they made us think Baro was going to provide closure, to probs my fav character of all the installments, Hoya romantic future. instead we got this out of left field suddenly he is straight story and that is not what the fans wanted ( and to this day i still dont understand why they trolled us specially with the underrepresentation of gay characters)

11 minutes ago, lovelyrainy said:

Sometimes I doubt about the color theory too, what keeps me stay with my idea is that the dolls only appear in Taek's and DS's house, this must have hidden something

Well i also definitely curious why DS/Taek only have this doll??? Hi hihihihi!!! I feel also some thing significant why these dolls is only in DS and TK house...

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, hafunohane said:

@liteulkwin this is what i believe. based on the past installments, the writer/pd don't really take into account the actor's popularity when they develop the storyline, so if you see TK slowly having more screentime after episode 2, and then went to having almost none in episode 11, it must be for a purpose and not because in korea the actor playing JH is booming in popularity and hence the writers want to give him more screentime. i believe the script is finished and so if you see more of TK and the development of his character, then just believe in what you see. don't overthink it! :) and just be grateful like Sungdaddy for TK's appearance in the drama haha... :D

just want to comment about popularity... in 1994 chilbong shippers really complain about this... it's so bad to the point some of us think that they pick Trash as the husband coz Jung Woo at that time is obviously more popular than Yoo Yoon-seok... lot's of us think that the writer really doesn't have the husband and they drag the whole husband thing waiting to see who is the more popular between the two... so pardon me if i really can't believe the pd/writer doesn't count the actor popularity...

thankfully this time PBG is the more popular one compare to RJY... 

• Like 4

Nothing to loose guys lol. I also notice there is some yellow in TK's room and significant green in DS room. Maybe DS is green and TK is yellow. Oh wait bora is blue i think. No no jungbong is green because there is green lamp in his room. No! We forgot our Jinjo! She must orange. How about noeul? Jungbong also have that tiny piece paper with yellow color to be scratched with coin to find out whats inside. Oh noooooo. Jungbong must be the husband. Ok this color game is so much fun than the husband game 

• Like 11

hmmm i remember liking  chilbong  because he was cute, and because i thought najung deserved more but even when he said its not over till its over i had already sense that trash was going to be the husband. It was very obvious to me however i kept going w/ that ship and then i was like bye drama. However, in this one I personally believe both have a good fighting chance. I just need Junghwan to give me more reasons as to why he likes Dukseon that he would make her his wife. It has to be more than a happy thought ehem moment. In that point, taek does have an advantage so I could fully ship junghwan if there is a reason like there is for Taek. The moment taek saw how awesome she was during the trip sealed him for me because that adoration smile. its kinda hard to forgot about. 

• Like 7

Guest jayx143

@mangachickava Lol. When they showed the red car I was so done. It was perfect. And then his girlfriend came.

Anyways, just want to say hi to everyone. I don't ship Taek/DS (JH/DS shipper sorry) but I do find PBG/Hyeri really cute together irl lol. I like lurking on all things related to reply... kind of obsessed with this show at the moment. Sorry if I'm intruding and don't want to offend anyone. 

Noticed my 'Taek times when he gets milk to see Deok Sun' theory in here too somewhere. *laughs* :lol:

6 minutes ago, bluesteyes said:

Nothing to loose guys lol. I also notice there is some yellow in TK's room and significant green in DS room. Maybe DS is green and TK is yellow. Oh wait bora is blue i think. No no jungbong is green because there is green lamp in his room. No! We forgot our Jinjo! She must orange. How about noeul? Jungbong also have that tiny piece paper with yellow color to be scratched with coin to find out whats inside. Oh noooooo. Jungbong must be the husband. Ok this color game is so much fun than the husband game 

you know future DS doesnt have her hair style...nor does she act like her

are we sure the wife is DS!!!! LOL

• Like 9