Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

Guest gerimisore
11 minutes ago, indira11394 said:

anw, color theory confuse anyone but since it's fun, i'll develop one on my own. since yellow and green are supposed to be couple, based on the official poster of the characters in r88 fb, i propose that DR and TK is the couple :P

LOL. DR and TK are just so fun to watch. Another bromance that I like from this series is between Jungbong and Noeul. Still can't get over their "Get married! Get married!" chant :D And when they realize they pick each other names. LMAO! Then we have DR who picks his own name *goat sound*

10 minutes ago, jayx143 said:

The worst part about what happened to Chilbong for me wasn't just that he didn't get the girl. I felt like they kept beating him while he was down.

1. Doesn't get girl

2. Injured, might never be able to play again

3. Has to get surgery, injury still might be career ending

4. At the end, it hints that he's starting to be interested in a girl... because she reminds him of Na Jung (making me think he's not completely over her)

Idk. I just felt like they built him up to be the perfect guy. They made us fall in love with him. And then they just kept hurting him, over and over again. Sometimes when I see Jung Woo's face, I am still in pain for Chilbongie. Sure he might not have been the "perfect guy" for Na Jung... but idk, they didn't have to rub his pain in our faces.

... Sorry for the rant lol.

@anishaym Omgggg. <3 So beautiful. I just watched the video of him singing with Irene too... why is he so talented. *squeeeee* :wub:

Yes yes, that was the part why I was so traumatized and came to hate R94 so much even though minus love line, R94 plot is better than R97 in my opinion.

And the scene when NJ finally rejected CB in the end, by hugging him and said she would tell her kids how there's a guy liked her so much, I was like "WHAT? is torturing him all these years aren't enough?"

• Like 5

@gerimisore If I may add, about the photo.. When TK put his hand on her shoulder, she looks surprised first but then she's more relax and her smile is more brightly but when JH put his hand, she looks uncomfortable.. Also, when she's going to take a picture with TK, she complained that she doesn't looks good but when she's with JH, she just want the stranger took the photo as fast as possible.. I don't know which one is better but I just think she's more happy when she's with TK

I also love when PBG/TK said "yeppeo", my heart melt instantly.. And his smile.. Huuu.. Love it

• Like 7

Guest gerimisore

@minibunny If we include the existence of Deoksun's smile, IMO, she looks indeed more comfortable with Taek. She's surprised but then smiles sweetly. How beautiful that picture is, really. So natural. It's Taek's own initiative for bringing her closer. What a daring boy, isn't he?

When Junghwan puts his arms around Deoksun, Deoksun's expression is more like asking, "what is he doing?' However I'm not particularly sure in which tone she'll say it. Is it a question that she asks to herself because her heart suddenly flutters? Or is it lean more towards an annoyance? I'm not sure.

I notice the surprised/blank expression that she shows before taking picture with Taek is rather interesting. I mean he didn't do anything that would cause her to be dumbfounded. Unlike Junghwan, he didn't do any sweet gesture prior to this. He was just simply standing there. And she suddenly feels awkward at the thought of approaching him.

The same expression is also shown when Taek leans his head on Deoksun's shoulder. Is anyone notice that little step Deoksun takes toward Taek when he finally face her? I expect her to take a step back but she does the opposite. Why?

hellooooo taektanic ship!  :D:D:D

guys, should we also consider the "wardrobe"???

remember sw wearing denim jacket? *that was a clue* yeah yeah he likes bora, afterall.

but notice TK & DS and their fashion sense. hahaha :D

*layering: sweater, shirt underneath

*layering: sweater + polo shirt (checkered) underneath 

*the white turtle neck!! (DS was wearing it on beach scene, ep10..we saw TK wearing one on ep12)

*OF COURSE, bogum's pink sweater...hyeri/DS used it

*polkadots pattern on DS dress <i think leemiyeon also wore a black dress with white circles> (taek baduk stones comes to mind)

it's just weird, since in reply1994.. almost everyone wore clothes with stripes but interestingly, trash & najung's fashion was similar (layering, and even najung's long sleeves for the promotional poster (correct me if i'm wrong, but jung woo or trash had worn the same stripes long sleeves?) 

and also..the comedy.

lately, bogum is winning me over with his deadpan humor & the "dumb & the dumber" scenes with DS. Hahahahahaha those scenes were interesting because real answer me otps really know how to make the viewers laugh (aside from swoon-worthy moments or sexual tension) TK & DS scenes are funnier. Trash oppa was hilarious (idk if it's because of his personality or his im-trash-my-room-is-also-full-of-trash attitude, but his dynamic with najung in 1994 was way more comfortable & funnier) same with yoonjae and how he bickers with shiwon, their dynamic was also funny (we also have a bickering couple now, but surprisingly..I don't feel or see the MAGIC shiwon & yoonjae had) that's why I like the TK-DS dynamic now more than ever, she can boss him around, do pranks around him, tease him or hit him with all her heart but....she can also stutter with her words & get flustered around him. I know some are saying that deoksun & taek's relationship feels more natural & organic but i think it's also because of how the writer started their story, we know where they came from & the emotional connection has been there from day one. But of course, endgame or not...taektanic will always have that special place in our hearts. #fighting! :wub:

• Like 14

2 hours ago, lady65432 said:

hellooooo taektanic ship!  :D:D:D

guys, should we also consider the "wardrobe"???

remember sw wearing denim jacket? *that was a clue* yeah yeah he likes bora, afterall.

but notice TK & DS and their fashion sense. hahaha :D

*layering: sweater, shirt underneath

*layering: sweater + polo shirt (checkered) underneath 

*the white turtle neck!! (DS was wearing it on beach scene, ep10..we saw TK wearing one on ep12)

*OF COURSE, bogum's pink sweater...hyeri/DS used it

*polkadots pattern on DS dress <i think leemiyeon also wore a black dress with white circles> (taek baduk stones comes to mind)

it's just weird, since in reply1994.. almost everyone wore clothes with stripes but interestingly, trash & najung's fashion was similar (layering, and even najung's long sleeves for the promotional poster (correct me if i'm wrong, but jung woo or trash had wore the same stripes long sleeves?) 

and also..the comedy.

lately, bogum is winning me over with his deadpan humor & the "dumb & the dumber" scenes with DS. Hahahahahaha those scenes were interesting because real answer me otps really know how to make the viewers laugh (aside from swoon-worthy moments or sexual tension) TK & DS scenes are funnier. Trash oppa was hilarious (idk if it's because of his personality or his im-trash-my-room-is-also-full-of-trash attitude, but his dynamic with najung in 1994 was way more comfortable & funnier) same with yoonjae and how he bickers with shiwon, their dynamic was also funny (we also have a bickering couple now, but surprisingly..I don't feel or see the MAGIC shiwon & yoonjae had) that's why I like the TK-DS dynamic now more than ever, she can boss him around, do pranks around him, tease him or hit him with all her heart but....she can also stutter with her words & get flustered around him. I know some are saying that deoksun & taek's relationship feels more natural & organic but i think it's also because of how the writer started their story, we know where they came from & the emotional connection has been there from day one. But of course, endgame or not...taektanic will always have that special place in our hearts. #fighting! :wub:

Totally & Definitely agree... And also another thing that I noticed yellow and green always seen either DS or Taek that's why last time I thought green is DS and yellow is TK..I have posted that earlier.. And during Taek bday..notice table and all stuff almost yellow... DS bag and lunch box is green with dot of white...

while Taek pillow is yellow... What I mean is things that these two TK/DS use everyday have green and yellow..house of Taek is really full of green like kitchen & gate, curtain... I don't know if this make sense...hihihihihi! I just think that the claim that JH is green is a bit weak..that's why I asked if there's a strong support on their claim... ^^

add.its not only Taek have all this green thing surrounded him but JH as well is really full of blue stuff gate..bag..umbrella..brush..and also this 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CVQ1dX9UkAAtQdg.jpg:large

• Like 5

i think when the drama end we still can hangout in this thread,

maybe we'll talk about park bo gum's individual and hyeri's individual or... our otp will probably date in real life hahaha #delulu :phew: so we can still talk about their news and their upcoming projects.

I had so much fun in this thread, u guys are so positive minded. And  not to offend but i'm so intimidated in the main thread, they're just like dont care about another opinion especially about taek x ds :(

So i want to say i'm very happy reading all of ur opinions, and every hour i keep to check this site to see whats new in here

:D

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, anishaym said:

i think when the drama end we still can hangout in this thread,

maybe we'll talk about park bo gum's individual and hyeri's individual or... our otp will probably date in real life hahaha #delulu :phew: so we can still talk about their news and their upcoming projects.

I had so much fun in this thread, u guys are so positive minded. And  not to offend but i'm so intimidated in the main thread, they're just like dont care about another opinion especially about taek x ds :(

So i want to say i'm very happy reading all of ur opinions, and every hour i keep to check this site to see whats new in here

:D

definitely!! hyeri x bogum is the real deal. True! We are doing our best to keep the positive energy here! :DSMILE like taek, LAUGH like deoksun...we all CARE for each other. Just like what I've said before, this whole forum thing says a lot about ourselves...we're not afraid to take risk, be experimental (hoping for a twist) & to think like..there is no box. I'm having fun with TAEKTANIC as well. And don't you just love the fact that ....our otp gives us mini heart at-taeks, feelin' like we cannot taek this anymore because they can be pretty romantaek and all, but more importantly, we get to taek time & enjoy their moments. *move over chilbong, i know your name is a verb now, but "taek" is just flexible you know..* :D:D:D

• Like 12

I was thinking that Taek should confess to Deok Sun first, making Deok Sun confused about her feelings when Junghwan eventually confesses. But by then, Taek would have known something about Junghwan and Deok Sun. Maybe over time, Taek will begin to date other girls while the rest are in college. When they reunite, Deok Sun would see a more matured Taek, leading to her fully falling for him~ I believe over time Deok sun is going to forget about Junghwan since they don't have any special memories, or anything to bind them together.

• Like 6

I just rewatched ep 6, love the moment when DS was crying, Lee Moon Se was talking on the radio about "for those who are heartbroken, cheer up, who knows, right now someone is loving you silently and maybe they'll confess". Then Taek's phone call came, that'll be one of my most favorite moments in their love story

@Wendy Wang why do I feel like the gift Taek gives DS in next episode would be something to make her heart flutter, probably his action, maybe a kiss or a hug because I don't think Taek is good at buying gift

• Like 11

@lovelyrainy

so I had to comment on these points made because i think its more different than we think??

Handsome-- notice how PBG got the worst hair cut in the crew ( along with Hy when her hair was that awk length) and his looks were really downplayed like Trash, 

super famous-- true, but CB had so many scenes were he was just on the tv screen and nothing else with Tk there was DS also living through the fame parts with him and the flashback showing how active she was in that time

Everyone loves them, especially Sung parents. Both of them are the ones Sung parents want to be their son-in-law--this one... is the only thing i can say is that tk scene with ds dad was really beautiful and touching, he likes him not because he brought watermelons or something over, but because they shared a really sad moment 

Popular among girls but never date-- I hope if he is not main that they let him date ....

Like the female lead first--I think Tk liked Ds since they were really young so this is true, but it was shown Jh liking Ds first in the show, tk timeline is more mysterious 

Broken family, only have 2 priorities: Baseball/ baduk and his girl -- the broken family was delved into much deeper with Tk, and i have to wonder why the pd and writer made the choice to have him move into the neighborhood after his mom's death when they could have easily made narrative sense with him always in the block and his mom later dying...of course one requires a flashback of introduction and the other doesnt

Both are competitive--true, but not outwardly with the girl yet

Always treat female leads nicely-- tk and ds humor is built on the dumb and dumber concept so their scenes have been usually like that, though i could see Tk (with the support od DR, the true accurate rep of the future husband) shifting that dynamic

Clueless about the female's crush-- if i remember correctly CB had the scene where he saw Najung holding umbrella walking with trash and tbh i thought he knew since early on...

• Like 6

I rewatched episode 2 during a long week of waiting ep13.

And, at the first scene of DS's hubby in 2015, he was holding a cup of coffee, then DS pulled out a cup of coffee later. So far, there is only Teak and DS used to drink coffee together right? At the beach scene right?

And only Teak used to drink coffee rêu lẩy right?At the scene he watched the interview of APa that he is preparing coffee right? At the scene that he asked Soe Yoen to make coffee for him then received hittings with love?

Sorry if this finding was mentioned before because I'm so exciting to have further evidence beside smoking.

And it's seem like after Teak confessed that he likes DS, he no longer uses any medicine right?

Edited by libra83
  • Like 10

Omg I just thought of it, about the color theory. It's nothing new but it helps a lot to convince my theory. The first snow scene in ep 6, if you look at the dolls, we can see 2 pairs

- red looked at purple are SW and BR ofc.

- green was looking at yellow so it could be JH or Taek because both already liked DS at that time (it really depends on your own interpretation here).

That makes me unsettle because there's still 50% chance we are wrong, however, I just thought, what if the dolls are not about who likes who but about their situation?

- Red looked at purple because SW confessed but purple looked away since BR rejected .

Therefore, Green looked at yellowed because Taek kinda confessed to DS (asked her for a movie, also the line of LMS aboit someone is silently loving you). JH didn't do anything that night, like DR so they are blue and pink

Uri Taek is indeed green. I sometimes doubt and worry that we are just trying to see things like we want but I think I can relax now.

• Like 11

Hey guys, I notice that TK may look at DS before the first snow :)) but I'm not sure if it's true

http://postimg.org/image/fc8w1hn9t/

http://postimg.org/image/8n2clh1xt/

And about the clothes clippers colors that night :)) if TK is green, then green is very close to yellow, besides the red and purple clips for SW-BR, and if JH is blue, the blue clips are very far away from the center

http://postimg.org/image/vlz24dxxt/

It's true that there's confusion between Vietnamese subtitles and English subtitles I guess, I just realized that the message read in "Starry Night" show that night was from DS (as she used Sunny as her name on the letter to the broadcast station)

http://postimg.org/image/m598xre35/

and again , the dolls

http://postimg.org/image/yz7ar3rip/

Oh and for those who are not sure whether Lee Mi Yeon (the future wife) is DS or not, I think she is indeed DS as the sister calls her name

http://postimg.org/image/x8o9pm9zl/

and then the sister mention someone named Jae Woo on the phone, if the sister here is really BR and the husband is really SW, Jae Woo may be their kid hahaha (Sun Woo - Jae Woo)

http://postimg.org/image/wx6tcutjl/

• Like 7

oh wow.. you guys are amazing!! that was a long back track .. everyone is so observant with this color theory thing.. even the facts and evidences presented all points to Taekie as green..

I am so loving this thread and how open and cool everyone is.. makes me wanna hug all of you...

I love you all :heart:. let us keep supporting TK and DS as well as Bogum and Hyeri in real life..

gosh Bogum is so handsome..

this thread is daebak!!

oh wow.. you guys are amazing!! that was a long back track .. everyone is so observant with this color theory thing.. even the facts and evidences presented all points to Taekie as green..

I am so loving this thread and how open and cool everyone is.. makes me wanna hug all of you...

I love you all :heart:. let us keep supporting TK and DS as well as Bogum and Hyeri in real life..

gosh Bogum is so handsome..

this thread is daebak!!

• Like 11

I'm dedicating Celine Dion's "my heart will go on" for all Taek shippers.

In all replies, the OTPs have a flashback. In RP '88,the flashback was about task joining 'em as the last member of the group. 

Can that be counted as a clue?

• Like 11

3 hours ago, lovelyrainy said:

@Wendy Wang why do I feel like the gift Taek gives DS in next episode would be something to make her heart flutter, probably his action, maybe a kiss or a hug because I don't think Taek is good at buying gift

That's actually what I was thinking too. Maybe a kiss, which technically counts as a confession, leading to Deok Sun's confused feelings.

Just to quote my own post:

" I was thinking that Taek should confess to Deok Sun first, making Deok Sun confused about her feelings when Junghwan eventually confesses. But by then, Taek would have known something about Junghwan and Deok Sun. Maybe over time, Taek will begin to date other girls while the rest are in college. When they reunite, Deok Sun would see a more matured Taek, leading to her fully falling for him~ I believe over time Deok sun is going to forget about Junghwan since they don't have any special memories, or anything to bind them together."

• Like 6