Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

Guys.....guys.. :D

When I said First Kiss Seal the Deal it only apply in R97 & R88. It doesn't apply in R94. Why?

Becos in R97 both male rivals are biological brothers,  how could the big brother ignore the fact the girl he plan to marry has been kissed by his kid brother because he likes her & still in love with her?

Same with R88 though they are not brothers,  both male rivals have been close to each other more than half of their life. They're sworn brothers.  How could one touch the other one's girl? There's this unwritten law that guys simply dont mess around with their best friends women even if they have split.  If Taek kiss DS its unlikely JH wud go on pursuing her & vice versa. It also made DS   love looks cheap kissing her 2 best friend from the same block...

As I said it doesn't apply to R94 becos Chilbong &Trash still didn't have that special bonding yet in 1994. They just met & occasionally hang out together  & especially less bonding because Trash was hardly home. Thus both Chilbong & Trash has no loyalty nor guilt towards each other for kissing & pursuing the same girl. 

• Like 6

Its funny how my mood can change easily after watch dk-tk moment in ep 11. Who says dk cant acts rude with tk? She can hahaha. At that moment I believe the husband is tk lol. Im laughing so hard. Its not like i hate jh, but i just cant jumping ship no matter hard i try. I love the way tk-dk interacting each other. Sometimes reminded me of r97. 

@onlysb1 i love you so much. Lemme give you virtual hug....

• Like 7

50 minutes ago, azzhuragreen said:

Its funny how my mood can change easily after watch dk-tk moment in ep 11. Who says dk cant acts rude with tk? She can hahaha. At that moment I believe the husband is tk lol. Im laughing so hard. Its not like i hate jh, but i just cant jumping ship no matter hard i try. I love the way tk-dk interacting each other. Sometimes reminded me of r97. 

@onlysb1 i love you so much. Lemme give you virtual hug....

IKR? It's just that they are not love smitten at all. Its as natural as R97 couple ^^ Haha, take a look at clips I'm translating ^^ 

----

Done!

• Like 7

Guest hien le

Thank for share the videos.

When DS fights teak on the room, it look the seems when she fights her husband in 2015, I also see the way teak talks to her the seem likes husband 2015 too.

The way he ordered the food from DS very natural, such as family.
When Ds is blooding, he holds her hand. I feel warm, these are simple but it deep and touching me.

On the preview ep 12, teak wears the hat, he looks very attractive. 

After all, I don't feeling disappoint like when I read the describes on main threat, may be they are all DS and Jh team so they just focus on Jh and DS. To me, this episode give me more hopeful.

@onlysb1 thank you for translated clips tk-ds. I truly appreciate it. My question is since when tk had a feeling towards ds? Im curious...

why the writer keeps bringing so much detail onto tk-dk scene? To compare with jh-dk and make cold war between two ship? I guess not. Writer should shows to viewers how dk carry out her feeling towards jh. I still feel the same action when she thought sw love her. Till now her feeling isnt too strong to gave me impact and respecting that. What if her friends doesnt give the idea about jh behaviour towards her?  nothing happend then.

Cmon writer nim.

Im a fan of r97, i can say this for sure jh is not copy carbon of yj neithers trash oppa (im chilbong team). Yj is straightforward person.

Please give us more detail about tk's feeling for tonight epi.....

• Like 6

So at this point, I've let up a lot on hoping that TK is the husband. I mean, I guess I still have this last strand of hope for a twist, but I've more or less made peace (somehow) with JH being the husband. Hey, JH's pretty great, too, right guys? :)

But this doesn't change how I feel about TK or how he's still my favorite character. I hope to still be able to talk about TK a lot on this thread! He's just so cute and interesting, and even though his screen time fluctuates so much, I still have hope that they'll show a complete development of his character in the remaining episodes-- 27 years worth of character growth (along with the other kids, of course)!

My favorite scene from today's episode has definitely got to be SW's mom and TK's dad laughing over her fortune. Of course ... cue TK walking in and SW and TK acting like the most prospectively cute pair of brothers ever! That scene just warmed my heart. Was that revelation on her face? I thought back to the scene where she first met TK after they moved to Seoul. She personally invited him over to her house to eat and even held his hand on the way there. They have to have some history there, right? I would be so happy to see if she was the closest to a mother to him on their block. All of the moms adore him, of course. I just want more childhood scenes in general haha. And I also really want to see TK with siblings! SW/TK brotherly scenes and TK singing TV show themes with JJ please! SW has had JJ for the past couple of years, but TK has been an only child for 17 years, and he's spent most of his life now with only his father as a(n immediate) family member. TK in a big, happy family would absolutely fill my heart with joy.

I'm sad that we didn't get to see a lot of him today. I treasure every moment he's on screen. Next episode preview looks relatively TK-centric though! I'm excited! It looks like TK will be there for DS when she cries, which is a first for all of the boys. I hope he'll comfort her, but we'll see how awkward he gets haha! Also, foul-mouthed TK is back :lol:

As for the "kiss scene" ... I'll believe it when I see it. The angle looks wrong, but it's not like I study kissing angles. He also looks kind of solemn right before it, no? When he takes her arm there's a small smile, but then the close-up on his expression looks like he's been depleted. I've only watched some of the raw, and I haven't read a full re-cap, but I heard that he has a big competition in February where he has to defend his title?? Don't tell me he lost and needs her shoulder to lean on?! :(

Okay but if you guys are still wonderful and want to listen to my last strand of hope, it's saying this...

• DS fights TK now.
  • Why are they still putting colored props out if the husband is so obvious?
  • Like 9

On 11 Aralık 2015 at 1:36 AM, azzhuragreen said:

@onlysb1 thank you for translated clips tk-ds. I truly appreciate it. My question is since when tk had a feeling towards ds? Im curious...

You're welcome chingu^^

Hmm...correct me if I'm wrong but I think Taek hasn't  fall in love with her he  most likely is what we call 'being in love' if that makes sense to you. You can clearly see it in his actions. He showed his shy simile to only DS while drinking milk. Do you remember what was Taek's first long sentence on screen? Asking about school trip specially to DS if she was going to same where too. His feelings was always subtle but it was still there. It was only in ep6 he wanted to go cinema with DS and again showed that shy simile while talking about it with DR and Baduk Teacher. Don't you think it was  one of the his motives to win that harsh tournament ?  Yeah, it was. since he did ask her out only to sleep soundly meeee. ^^ I admit DS is not his first priority which makes it more real though? Yeah I am talking about manito game ^^ Seriously he didn't look at that paper at all, how can we blame him for that? He did admit his not-so-fault and directly run to her just to apologize and made for it, this is why communication is important. Can you imagine how would she felt that night  if he hadn't done that? Okay, JH got her what she wanted after all he is sweet yeah, I dare say it was more material(?) compared to Taek's fast apolegic behavior  ^^He was conscious of DS when she patted his  head and implied he can't do anything right , he was obviously  upset at that remark. Oh yeah similes which he shows it to DS without knowing. I assume he wasn't aware of his feelings till that unexpected  moment of happiness hit him  because of what DS was doing for him all along in China. Realization of being in love? You know what comes after that^^

• Like 10

My perfect plot:

*this is only from my imagination and is not in any way related to any clues or hints.

Taek confesses to Deok Sun
Deok Sun can't see Taek as a man yet and currently likes Junghwan
Taek accepts this and moves on with his baduk while everyone else goes to college
Taek and Deok Sun meet after she graduates
They spend some time together
Deok Sun begins to feel something for Taek as he is more "matured" now
Later on, Deok Sun asks Taek if he still likes her (Reply 1997 much...? lol...)
Taek says yes
Yayyyy happy happy rainbows everywhere!!!

MY imAginAtIon has GONE WilD~ hahahahaHAHEH

• Like 9

Woaaaaah @onlysb1you are an observant people just like taeki. Now I can realize the whole puzzle about tk's feeling. He's been there since the beginning. Yeah I notice too when Dk patted his butt and he is smile after that. This moment gave me such a sad feeling 'i dont wanna tk being hurt', cos since beginning im rooting for his character. I dont care he will end up with whom. I care a lot about character progress. Than they showed the phone calling when he ask her to watch movie, I've became the hard fans of tk-dk. Dony worry I know what im doing, even though they say 99% is the husband, i'll stay here i'll be ok. Im always like that.

Jh do noble idiocy that means tk officialy becomes 2nd lead. The human plot device huh. The worst scenario ever. What a wasting time.

Or

Tk make a move, jh too so the can do a fair play. But i feel jh will stay away from ds n its not cool even if its for the sake of friendship. It means he underestimate tk. Be a man dont acts cowardly. 

Spoiler

I miss yoon yoon jae

I love tk n jh in different ways.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Wendy Wang said:

My perfect plot:

*this is only from my imagination and is not in any way related to any clues or hints.

Taek accepts this and moves on with his baduk while everyone else goes to college
Taek says yes

Hahahahahahaha i'll support your idea

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Wendy Wang said:

My perfect plot:

Taek says yes

My most favorite songs I know from Reply series is Should I tell you that I love you again, hope they play it once more and this time it's for Taek and DS reunite scene

• Like 5

7 hours ago, azzhuragreen said:

why the writer keeps bringing so much detail onto tk-dk scene? To compare with jh-dk and make cold war between two ship? I guess not. Writer should shows to viewers how dk carry out her feeling towards jh. I still feel the same action when she thought sw love her. Till now her feeling isnt too strong to gave me impact and respecting that. What if her friends doesnt give the idea about jh behaviour towards her?  nothing happend then.

Cmon writer nim.

Im a fan of r97, i can say this for sure jh is not copy carbon of yj neithers trash oppa (im chilbong team). Yj is straightforward person.

Please give us more detail about tk's feeling for tonight epi.....

This,I exactly felt this too.The episode starts with deok sun getting lovey dovey just thinking about how jh said to her 'don't go',the expressions are same as from the sun woo crush period.I mean look at her,just getting mushy over the first boy who has her attention,and she is just ready to love him back because of that.That means if sun woo reciprocated her feelings she would have been by his side right? I just can't get my head over this fact that this series the main story is going to be based on this idea.If this is how she fell for jh,then hell she can fall for tk after her first kiss,and I'd say let's bring over the kiss lol.I wish taek would do it well so ds falters for good.And there has not been much with jh and ds that make it meaningful or different than any eighteen year old's romance.The build up over their story right now is so cliche and non existent that I found it amusing that they are trying to make their angle so much romantic and what it's not with the background music and all.It just looks like a crush to me and this happens when you are eighteen.But by no way this kind of love remains on the longer run,and this is bound to go away with as much as their stay is.You become 20'some and you move on.And if taek is just there to make jh jealous,then it's more wrong should I say.For giving one more limelight they make a mess out of another character.I hope by trying to make it a family drama they don't ruin the love line and  do not make a copy cat version of the other two reply's.

When first the news came about the house holders and everyone\s living position I instantly thought jh is going to be the lead,because as the other two series preceded boy always lived with the girl.And I can't believe they actually pulled it out.And not to forget the  bickering and fighting.I guess after this drama I will have a hard time following the kdrama common antics.

• Like 2

finished ep11.

the whole Taek and Dad expressing their liking for the women is so funny, seriously chip off the old block! also Taek is more vocal/expressive now, his reply to DS regarding her new name and him wanting to pull the cord himself. so different from ep1-2, where he was like a wallpaper (to me). Taek has the making of 2015 hubby! best moment, wish there were more Taek-DS scenes, is probably Taek removing the tissue from DS hand.

more Taek-DS scene today pls.......

regarding preview, i also dun think Taek will kiss DS. think will go for a hug. want Taek to up his game and show DS the kind of man he is.

i dun know what to think of DS kept asking JH to go concert. is it she want to confirm if she has any feeling towards him? somehow disturbed by her constant asking. hope that nothing happens and DS will satisfy her curiosity on where JH stands in her life.

• Like 4