Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

image.png

Taek is there though? I don't know what is happening since Taek remains to be mysterious character but maybe he is in a slump again  and wants to be away from people for a while to  practice or something like that. 

@azzhuragreen. It's normal to feel attached to the actor himself rather than character but you can't be sure about that if you really don't know every side or face of him if we talk realistically right? For me I can't possibly love same actor's all different characters because while I'm watching drama I only see that character in case I'm not satisfied with portrayal I don't bother to watch it. Taek is indeed interesting and refreshing character and PBG is doing really good job with it. So Taek is husband or not it's no loss for PBG^^ He is very lucky to have act out this layered and dynamic character to be honest others are also very good but I keep seeing same expressions(of course it's how they written!)  so whether you are rooting for Taek or PBG it doesn't matter they both deserves it. Don't forget they are all fictional characters  so they can't be as complex as real life people but there is a special case in this drama guess who is it?

• Like 7

3 hours ago, azzhuragreen said:

This is what im talking about. If the pd just want to focus on family things not the husbnd game, they dont need to bringing this topic too far like we already in ep 12, still no correct answer. 

Guys if tk appa-sw eomma married, tk and sw will become a brother. This my thought Sw and br, tk and dk, is it ok to be like this?

I want tk find out about jh-dk as soon as possible.

It's okay, I watched a Korean drama long ago, I don't remember clearly but it's about 2 siblings married 2 siblings but the older one of the former married the younger one of the latter, they still allow it though

• Like 3

7 hours ago, chickfactor said:

I think the reason that the ship-wars are so intense is because both boys are very strong contenders. Jung Hwan is a great character and the actor is selling the heck out of it. I love Jung-Hwan! We all love Jung-Hwan! We don't want to see him cry!

But you know, he's going to. And the actor will do an awesome job at it, and we will all cry with him. Because Taek will be the winner.

Mark my words. (And buy me dduk-boki when the finale airs.)

;) I'll do it in advance..I'm in town right now...hihihi hihihi! ^^

• Like 1

1 hour ago, onlysb1 said:

image.png

Taek is there though? I don't know what is happening since Taek remains to be mysterious character but maybe he is in a slump again  and wants to be away from people for a while to  practice or something like that. 

Sorry to cut your post, I think that's not Taek.. i think that's SW.. Based on the preview he wears something like that.. But I might be wrong

• Like 4

I think I just stick to this thread and just go to main thread only for the live recap and preview until this husband hunting is over.. Huu thank god for this thread..

anyway, after I watch ep 11-12 raw.. I still confused about who is the husband, in ep 11, I thought that TK won't be the husband because DS likes JH and really try hard to show him that but in ep 12, the hug scene and toilet etc, it sooooo sweet.. Oh my god, I can feel TK hurts (it just like school 2015 all over again in my head, sorry for rambling)..

I don't get it, when people said that TK never do anything for DS, he has his own way to show his care.. Yes he might not like JH who show it, but he laugh at her jokes, and when he waits for DS in toilet.. He just do so casually like it is part of his job.. Protect her

and honestly, I hate JH noble idiocy.. It's painful for JH and DS.. And TK really clueless about them.. i think it will hurt him more when he found out 

I don't know what happen for next episode but I think TK is either

1. Found out that his father dating SW mom

2. Found out that DS like JH and vice versa

he looks so sad makes me want to hug him..

• Like 5

@onlysb1 nope that's not taek that's sun woo.. he wears that same jacket in this episode too. 

---

i just watched the 12th episode raw and i just want to say that i could feel how duration is getting longer and longer... i feel bad for the staff and cast.

so many things aren't going as we guessed/expected. the DS' study plan theory presumes that something will happen in episode 12 and that the triangle will end. i don't see that happening by the end of today's episode, really. maybe we'll get the clearer picture by ep 13. also i think in regards to the color theory they have two different ones. like DR is pink doll, TK is blue, but in the olympic circle theory there is no pink right? and there is no pink in Reply 1988's official drawing they use as their display in Twitter and FB as well. also TK can be Red as shown by the multiple appearances of the Red-Green-Yellow items too.. but when it comes to the dolls, the red doll is SW, not TK. 

can i just say that i love how the writers didn't turn the trench coat flashing scene into a cheesy one by making TK beat the guy up/ close DS' eyes? that would be so out of character so i'm glad they preserve TK's innocence. the way he reacts when he saw that and DS' initial reaction to it is just so in tune with who he is as a person. he sees DS as this awesome, strong girl (this scene took place after he saw how brave DS is to handle the rats). DS' strength is part of the reason why TK knows he can lean on her, as shown in the scene where he drops his head on her shoulder. so he learned through the nasty pervert experience that underneath that bravery DS is still a normal girl who could cry as well.

and... she is comfortable enough with TK to cry in front of him. i thought that is a given thing because they grow up together and he's probably seen her cry so many times, but then he was told to keep it as a secret from the others as she is embarrassed for the fact that she cried. so this leads me to notice, especially since episode 11, how the more DS puts up girly/ cutesy acts in front of JH (the bandana, "see you tomorrow," skirt with tights), the more natural her actions/ interactions with TK become. we can see this in the coffee/water scene last time, and again today in the erotic movie scene and trench coat scene. this is interesting to me.

what do you guys think about the preview? will we really get a time jump before anything can happen between DS and either one/ both JH and TK?? i am seriously ready for the triangle to conclude hahaha but hey what's another 5 weeks :D

• Like 11

4 hours ago, uzzie-zera said:

@Wendy Wang whewhen did  knew  taekie knew about the post card?? I think I missed that :-/

No, I'm just saying, what was the point of addding taek in when it was so obvious that Junghwan was the husband in ep 6...wunless a flashback shows that taek also knew about the postcards

• Like 3

Guest hien le

On the preview ep 13, i think Teak will know that JH also like DS or DS like JH, he also discover his dad love, he continues loss on baduk. That why he will cry.  He may leave home because he can't  talk with Sw or JH and DS. At this point, he will grow up, and ready for the separate of 6 years.

@onlysb1

Spoiler

Im not gonna lie, first reason why i choose to watch r88 is pbg. He steal my attention in Hello Monster. I got the same feeling when im  seeing jung kyung ho or ji chang wook's acting. So detailed. Personaly, even if my fave actor is a main lead but the drama went boring i'll stop watching it cos after all story line and acting development are the the important thing to me.

I fallen for the character first than following the actor/actress. 

In rep88, after two first episode i know its not only pbg but i already falling in love with the drama.

Taek's character never fails to surprise me.

About the preview i dont think he run away from home because he knows about dad relationship towards sw eomma.

I guess its not taeki, but sw in preview.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, namupeach said:

I hope taek didnt commit suicide or anything bad happen.. why pbg suddenly post their pics on twitter n said i love u?... haha... if the writer kill him ill kill her

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ no. Remember when sung dong il talk about taeki and baduk things? I believe he never doing somethinG stupid like that. People inside ssangmungdong underestimate taeki.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, onlysb1 said:

image.png

sorry to cut your post.

Taek was wearing something similar at the cafe, the jacket loops are white. i also think that is SW cos preview he was wearing it.

preview: DS said until saturday, can't go to Taek rm. not too sure the place she said it, look like Taek rm. maybe doing some renovation? Taek went missing. everyone rushed to Taek dad, looking at ?letter? on table. SW ask Taek dad if Taek called home. next we have the above pic.

Taek dad seems to be carrying a tool tray/box thingy.everyone's body language is very tense. Taek is not in pic.

Taek%252520DS%252520ep%25252012%252520um

after watching ep12, i feel that DS wanted Taek to remove the paper umbrella. mayb just me. also DR very nice to DS, giving her both the desserts, since her family is the poorest among them at the cafe.

• Like 3

Guest hien le
5 minutes ago, azzhuragreen said:

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ no. Remember when sung dong il talk about taeki and baduk things? I believe he never doing somethinG stupid like that. People inside ssangmungdong underestimate taeki.

I agree with you that teak don't do stupid thing. Howeve, he needs time to ingest that his dad love and JH and DS problem. May be, he will stop to talk or just leave somewhere to think ,not like DR