Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

oh crying Taek in preview, I think he left his home? Since everyone rushed to his place and there was only his dad with something looked like a letter on the table.

WHy do writers have to torture Taek like this, like 90% of his scenes are being stressed out and exhausted and sad. I think he will find out about his dad's affair and just can't take it

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, hafunohane said:

and.. during the parfait scenes i missed catching the screenshot but there are 2 parfaits w/ umbrellas on it, one pink/red and another one green-ish. DS picked the one with the red umbrella which we see TK removed from her hair in the preview... 

Hmmmmm what is this? A sign of ending triangle love? Who is red who is green?

• Like 1

Just now, azzhuragreen said:

Hmmmmm what is this? A sign of ending triangle love? Who is red who is green?

according to some people, red is Taek and green is JH. I still don't know why they came up with that conclusion because in the cover photo of Reply 1988 facebook, JH is red, Taek is green, DS is black

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, lovelyrainy said:

according to some people, red is Taek and green is JH. I still don't know why they came up with that conclusion because in the cover photo of Reply 1988 facebook, JH is red, Taek is green, DS is black

Im confused right now. I have same thought,,  but taeki removes the red one...

So, we still dont know who's the husband?

• Like 1

Guest teuksora1509

Here is video that I made about our couple TaekSun

Let's enjoy :)

"Promise me that when this moment's over and we meet again
That we can put everything in the past and stand by each other

This is what we call fate, it's something we can't deny
Will I ever experience another day as glorious as today?

You're a gift upon this exhausting path of life
I'll continuously wash and shine our love so it won't rust away
Our meeting was short like a drunken affair, but it was real

Even though this cannot last, I won't resent it because nothing is foever
This is what we call fate, it's something we can't deny
Will I ever experience another day as glorious as today?

There's so much i want to say, but you probably already know
When we meet again some time in the future
Please don't let go again
The love we couldn't have in this life
The fate we couldn't live in this life

When we meet again some time in the future
Please don't let go of me"

OK LET'S KEEP CALM AND WAIT FOR RAW. I CAN'T 100% CONFIRM THIS BUT I SAW TWO DOLLS IN KISSING POSITION! AAAAA BUT IT WAS TOO LATE FOR ME TO CAPTURE IT. I'LL CAPTURE THIS ONCE THE RAW IS OUT ALONG W/ THE UMBRELLAS.

WHAT I CAN CONFIRM FROM THE PREVIEW (WHICH IS USUALLY MISLEADING) ARE:

1. TK CRYING.

Screen_Shot_2015_12_12_at_4_32_20_AM.png

2. They found a letter on the desk, perhaps left by TK.

Screen_Shot_2015_12_12_at_4_32_29_AM.png

3. TK's appa going somewhere while the entire neighborhood rushed out of their house and watch him walk away.

Screen_Shot_2015_12_12_at_4_32_38_AM.png

Btw from the preview there's a guy who compliments DS.. a new face never seen before.. Does this mean DS will date other ppl first before she ends up with TK/JH??? They're seriously going to continue dragging this triangle huh... NEXT WEEK Y U SO FAR AWAY T_T

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, lovelyrainy said:

according to some people, red is Taek and green  is JH. I  still don' t know why they came up with that conclusion because in the cover photo of Reply 1988 facebook, JH is red, Taek is green, DS is black

Well they say whatever color jst to match JH in whatever color seen choosen by DS....to be red now, i remember they said JH was green before, SW was red, Taek is blue...then becos blue doll sat next to yellow, they said JH is blue, Taek is green, then now DS took red umberella they said JH is red too... *roll-eyes*...well why not JH just be the rainbow & Taek be the husband :P

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, lxands said:

Well they say whatever color jst to match JH in whatever color seen choosen by DS....to be red now, i remember they said JH was green before, SW was red, Taek is blue...then becos blue doll sat next to yellow, they said JH is blue, Taek is green, then now DS took red umberella they said JH is red too... *roll-eyes*...well why not JH just be the rainbow & Taek be the husband :P

Im laughing so hard. 

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, lxands said:

you make me laugh so hard :)))))) Btw I think the purple and red dolls kiss, so probably SW is really red

Edit: they say Taek prepares gift to thank DS for taking care of him again, I wonder what it is, let it not be his confession or a kiss

• Like 6

30 minutes ago, lxands said:

Buhahaha...This is so funny. LOL

• Like 5

53 minutes ago, lovelyrainy said:

oh crying Taek in preview, I think he left his home? Since everyone rushed to his place and there was only his dad with something looked like a letter on the table.

WHy do writers have to torture Taek like this, like 90% of his scenes are being stressed out and exhausted and sad. I think he will find out about his dad's affair and just can't take it

Don't you think  writers gave TK and DS more bonding/happy times than JH/DS. They are more and more becoming melodrama couple. Whenever  one of them takes step  this time other one doesn't react to it seriously. This episode at least we saw JH smiling. Ever since  DS/SW days he is mostly moody even more than Taek I think. But it's not like he can't do anything about it, it is just he won't. He really doesn't now how to talk things out you know, he is not only one who cherishes their friends and loves them unconditionally. Unless you give it a try , you'll never know if it'll work out or not :/ Such a shame...This all writers fault 

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

Don't you think  writers gave TK and DS more bonding/happy times than JH/DS. They are more and more becoming melodrama couple. Whenever  one of them takes step  this time other one doesn't react to it seriously. This episode at least we saw JH smiling. Ever since  DS/SW days he is mostly moody even more than Taek I think. But it's not like he can't do anything about it, it is just he won't. He really doesn't now how to talk things out you know, he is not only one who cherishes their friends and loves them unconditionally. Unless you give it a try , you'll never know if it'll work out or not :/ Such a shame...This all writers fault 

yeah I don't find their scenes heart fluttering, maybe it's because the way they started their feeling for each other. JH is when he finds out DS is a grown up girl and DS is because he likes her. Recently it's so tiring looking at them, the writers are trying to hard to make JH the greatest character (sacryfies forr his friend) and that's what I'm upset

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, mangachickava said:

so how afloat is the ship....??

Under a crowd of sail^^ Let's hear from others once short clip comes out , I think her heart  fluttered  by  Taek's closeness even before she saw his expression she couldn't talk properly it wasn't slow motion or multiple takes like when she rested her head on JH's shoulder. can you see my point? Again two similar scenes with different impressions ^^ It's just up to you how to comprehend 

• Like 7