Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

2 minutes ago, wasted_youth said:

He's not confident for selca because he thinks he won't look good that's why he doesn't upload them. RJY you don't know how handsome you are to the fans aiooo. 

Do you know you're most adorable when you laugh? 

2070881141_6bc120ed_zpslaquhiox.gif

Omg this was the saddest part :(

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, Imung Ling said:

It's done. I'm really safied. It's 2,5 hours and I love iselt so much. I laugh and cry watching it. He's so lovely and talkative. uri oppa daebak. He also felt sad when he know isn't the husband. come to me here, I'll hug u instead.

Don't worry oppaya~ all your fans will volunteer-ed them self to be your wife. Lol

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, Kelly86 said:

Guys,  he was awesome. ....I loved when the camera zoomed in to him hehe. ...for about a couple minutes I realized I was only staring at his lips :wub: i had too get myself out of that mode and concentrate haha.

I'm fully content and happy now seeing him happy. My sleepy days are back. I know after last week most of us didn't sleep a wink because of Junghwan.

When the show ended there was about 660k viewership? Boo is going places proud of him.

About his lip, someone said his lip looked like Angelina Jolie, I think he replied "I must apologize to Angelina Jolie" :D LOL

I also think my three days straight from the lack of sleep finally ended. His V-App video is really refreshing my mind. Just like he said let's move on ^^.

• Like 23

1 minute ago, luffypyon said:

About his lip, someone said his lip looked like Angelina Jolie, I think he replied "I must apologize to Angelina Jolie" :D LOL

I also think my three days straight from the lack of sleep finally ended. His V-App video is really refreshing my mind. Just like he said let's move on ^^.

I laughed when he said "so sorry" to Robert Pattinson lmao he's adorable <3333 gah I love you oppa

my finger are itchy, i want comment all your posts today, but surely all of you post it fast, so I'm confused here. so I just press 'like' for your posts, guys  LoL:lol: today live V-app RJY success make us happy and cry, but it's okay. We get a lot of his bright personality. Eottoke...I love him more.  and i love u all guys for being one heart here.:wub::wub:

• Like 14