Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

Unbelievable! I came here to find peace in my heart again with RJY but he still talking about AM88. Seriously, I don't want to hear anything about Jung Hwan oppa ah~~!! :tears: You stabbed me AGAIN when you mentioned about the confession oppa! Gosh! 

Oppa! Please talk about YOURSELF- Actor - Ryu Jun Yeol. 

• Like 6

I think he said hyeri actually cried many times during JH confession scene, right? And he said, if he could make the storyline, JH would've asked DS out right in the episode 3 (the wall scene) LOL

The sub not working properly *sadface*

• Like 23

I am so jealous of anyone who not only got to meet him, but also got a hug from him. Why oh why am I just a poor graduate student living in the not so good old US of an A. Man if I ever get the money to fly to Korea, so many handsome actors and beautiful actresses that I want to meet. I wish I could join in on the v-app tomorrow but I got no clue how you do it :( I am so glad to see all the continue love he is getting...if he is really being called the Nation's Husband then damn. Great for him and amazing acting kind of feel bad for the team and their choice though. I swear not getting the girl is the best thing that happened to him LOL. I love his style there and @rameennoodles I too role up my pants and show my ankles off LOL. 

For those debating going to the concert or not, I say go. I mean when will you have another opportunity to possiblity meet RJY and well the other amazing actors and actresses even if our ship didn't work out? If you want you could question the writer on the spot about the bs ending and let her know of international and local feels and join in the chant to get answers on why LOL. Seriously though ya'll should go. I know I wish I could. 

• Like 14

9 hours ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

did he say why he wasn't the husband and when it was all decided? i need to know that little bit then i can let go....ugh the eng subs on this things sucks :( 

He looks soooo good as every. Mi gusta come to mama papi good god he looks good.

He was still discussing with Hyeri that there might be a kiss scene between them until about the time of Taek's confession. He also later says that until ep 18, he thought they would get together <--- correct me if I'm wrong about this. [i don't speak Korean]

• Like 10

Spoiler

he said that when he knew who was the husband it was really hard for him. it was the saddest scene for him, *sigh* 

I'm really thankful that he's doing V-App, I felt that I got the closure that I wanted <3 

I'm so happy just watching him talk aaaaa ;__:

• Like 17

i need some clarification on what he said during and about the confession...so even in during episode 18 is when he found out he wasn't going to be the husband, so it wasn't planned from the beginning? i mean it changes nothing but i need to know. what did he say guys the eng sub sucks lol...

• Like 6