[Drama 2016] One More Happy Ending 한번 더 해피엔딩

Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i love Jung Kyung Ho in cruel city and falling in love with innocence too. he has displayed excellent acting skills in cruel city. so I'm all in for his new drama! glad to meet all the lovely ching-gus too and thanks for allowing me to participate! can't wait for the show to start! :) 

@hankitae42  chingu, the pic you posted JN reading script..looks so young there. totally different look from her previous drama Hello Monster. Must be the bangs, lol :D 

And JKY... yes yes yes like since this guy from Cruel City  which I like so much

@shuangyh  Hi ya! welcome. I Like CC too  but this drama is rom-com it's not my fav genre but I'm gonna watch this cos I wanna see the cool cast :D

On 16/12/2015 at 11:48 AM, hankitae42 said:

@shuangyh The last time I saw JKH was in Smile, You, he is really good looking and very good actor!  would really love to see them together with our Nara~ :wub::D

hankitae42

thanks for sharing!!! i haven't watched Smile, You. i might start watching it as most of the shows i'm following now are all updated. the storyline for Smile, You looks very gooooood tooo,. thanks ching-gu! 

Sandara Park to Make Special Cameo in “One More Happy Ending”

Sandara Park to Make Special Cameo in “One More Happy Ending”

2NE1′s Sandara Park will be making a special appearance in MBC’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “One More Happy Ending.”

The drama headlined by Jang Nara and Jung Kyung Ho will tell the love stories of former girl group members trying to get another happy ending. Sandara Park will act as one of the members of girl group Angels. Her character, Goo Seul Ah, will be a popular actress.

Previously, Sandara Park showed off her acting chops in her March web drama “Dr. Ian.” She went on to act in more dramas including “We Broke Up” and “Missing Korea.”

“One More Happy Ending” is set to broadcast its first episode on January 20, 2016 at 10 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

via Soompi

Wwwaahhh.. I just found out about this new drama today.. I'm trilled and excited!! :wub::w00t: It a MUST WATCH as its JNR.... Love it.. I cant wait to read all your comments and insight too:wub:.. I followed the last JNR drama (I Remember You) and Fated to Love You and I really loved to read your comments and insight.. Cant wait!!!

Posted on December 18, 2015 by ockoala

elkoa1.jpg

These four lead stills from the script reading of upcoming MBC Wed-Thurs drama One More Happy Ending makes me quite happy indeed. The production already released group stills from the script reading but this week followed up with full portraits of leads Jung Kyung Ho, Jang Nara, Yoo In Na, and Kwon Yul, each in quiet and serious study of the script. It’s lovely, whomever took these pictures has a great grasp of framing and stillness, capturing the four in poses that are both frozen in the moment but conveying an innate movement of an actor digesting a role.

Read more http://koalasplayground.com/2015/12/18/the-leads-are-lovely-in-additional-script-reading-stills-for-mbc-drama-one-more-happy-ending/#more-71895

Missing both Jung Kyung Ho and Jang Nara since their last drama. These two can basically set my screen on 'fire' with their expressive eyes. Looking forward to their on-screen chemistry.

i hope it's at least 16 episodes. 12 will be too short for such an interesting group of leads.

JKH.  This guy is <3 Come on.. who hasn't seen Cruel City(fav!), right?! Falling for Innocence and now next drama One More Happy Ending.  It's rom-com which I'm not fond off but Imma watch this. I hope writing is good. This drama has great cast as well. Just like GMB.

The pic is from  prev drama CC.  OMO<3

Embedded image permalink

cr:bangjeon

Archived