[Drama 2016] One More Happy Ending 한번 더 해피엔딩

Guest ororomunroe

uh-oh this is rom-com ( he he.. that x for me) and I'm not into the story :(  But I'll take a peek cos I like the lead

Hello Chingu! Glad you come here too...^^

Eh...whats wrong with romcom?hahhahaaha

---------------------

Just want to share some links about JKH

DC Gallery

Instagram

Waving back at @suchadiva42 @delfin^^ and handsomies @hankitae42, i knew it you will come here....hehhehe

Have a nice day all!! :D

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@kyunii88 Hahaa!!  Annyeong to you chingu ah~ :D:D:D I'm here to post about our Jang Nara-ssi because she is so pretty, cute, baby-faced, lovely, adorable, beautiful, gorgeous and lovely!!~ :wub::wub::wub:

Here are some more gifs made by a fan~ Very lovely!!~ :D

1npyvnC.gif

n4IZRiE.gif

Two more inside spoilers!  I hid it because it is too big and it might slow down the loading of the thread~ :P 

Be4ls5c.gif

NBA1gnk.gif

cr: 여우별♥ via JNR DC

EDIT: There are news that Yoo In Na is considering joining the cast?..

Guest ororomunroe

Drama castings: Yoo Inna

s08.jpg

Ilgan Sports - Naver: [Exclusive] Yoo Inna to make her drama comeback with 'One More Happy Ending'

1. [+643, -80] Hit daebak. Hwaiting

2. [+590, -67] Jang Nara, Jung Kyung Ho and Yoo Inna! Actors I really like in one drama~

3. [+480, -72] Oh!! Is this her first drama after 'You Who Came From the Stars'? Looking forward to it!

4. [+452, -82] Pretty and great body. Do well

5. [+349, -58] Yoo Inna's honey voice

6. [+89, -18] Inna-ya, your friend has hit rock bottom. Be strong, hwaiting

7. [+78, -27] Why is she stuck with supporting roles? She's more than qualified to play the lead

8. [+62, -17] I personally think her acting is bland but she was adorable in 'Queen Inhyun's Man'

9. [+43, -7] Yoo Inna's already 34..

10. [+22, -4] The dramas where she's a supporting actress all have hit daebak

cr: kkuljaem

Guest ororomunroe

Omomo!  So it's confirmed~ JNR + JKH + YIN = daebakk!!!~ :wub::wub::wub:

I've loved Yoo In Na since Queen In Hyun's Man. I hope the second male lead is a good one since I love all three so far.

Yoo In Na in Talks for Second Female Lead in MBC Drama One More Happy Ending

roco.jpg

The first K-drama of 2016 to arrive looks to be One More Happy Ending, airing in early January on MBC Wed-Thurs following Sweet Savage Family. The drama just got one more reason for me to check it out – Yoo In Na is reportedly signed on as the second female lead in her first K-drama since the promising but ultimately hot mess tvN mystery romance My Secret Hotel.

One More Happy Ending signed on both leads at the same time with Jang Nara and Jung Kyung Ho, decent but not leads I put on my must watch list. Yoo In Ha helps tip the scale because I have such fond memories of her whenever she’s being adorable and sassy, such as in MSH and even earlier in Queen In Hyun’s Man. Hopefully she’ll get a fun character to play here even if she doesn’t end up with leading man Jung Kyung Ho.

Read more

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/11/19/yoo-in-na-in-talks-for-second-female-lead-in-mbc-drama-one-more-happy-ending/#more-71360

Yoo Inna offered MBC’s remarriage drama One More Happy Ending

by javabeans | November 19, 2015 | No Comments

yooinna_80.jpgyooinna_80a.jpg

Yay, she’s coming back! (Possibly, probably, she’s considering etc.) If she takes the offer, Yoo Inna’s next drama may be MBC’s upcoming divorced-people-finding-love-again series One More Happy Ending, which is good in that I like seeing more Yoo Inna in dramas, but a little disappointing in that she wouldn’t be the main leading lady.

That’s because the drama has already cast Jang Nara (I Remember You) to play the main lead who runs a marriage agency for divorced people seeking a second shot at love, with Jung Kyung-ho (Falling For Innocence) set to play a single dad reporter. On the upside, Yoo Inna’s character sounds like spot-on casting: She’s a former idol group member who’s now a wedding company president. It’s like you took a bunch of her past roles and smooshed them together (namely, Best Love’s idol and My Secret Hotel’s wedding coordinator).

Read more

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/11/yoo-inna-offered-mbcs-remarriage-drama-one-more-happy-ending/

But why 12 episoode ...  Soo short :(

Yes I find that odd too.. I mean they do have some star studded casts, MBC is a strong network too so funding shouldnt be an issue and the plot seems all good to go. Maybe they will extend it later which I hope not because this means the plot becomes draggy. We shall wait and see ... Feb 2016 seems so long to wait :crazy:

But why 12 episoode ...  Soo short :(

Yes I find that odd too.. I mean they do have some star studded casts, MBC is a strong network too so funding shouldnt be an issue and the plot seems all good to go. Maybe they will extend it later which I hope not because this means the plot becomes draggy. We shall wait and see ... Feb 2016 seems so long to wait :crazy:

yup super great cast. For me, I favor 12 or 16 episodes for dramas. like how jdoramas are. The longer the episodes are the the more they insert story arc and unnecessary scenes and plots. But that's just me.

2 hours ago, gangnamo53 said:

I hear Seo in young join this drama ..

Seo in young  idol singer like Jang nara but seo in young is Girlband Jewerly but now solo singer..

I have no idea who is Seo In Young.:) :D

But this cast sis so good! Just like another MBC drama for 2016 as well which is. Goodbye Mr. Black.. awesome cast there. MBC coming up with good cast for their upcoming dramas.

One More Happy Ending: Jang Nara. Jung Kyung-ho. Yoo Inna

GMB: LJW. MCH. SJR. KKW. DH

Kwon Yool and Yoo Da In join 'Happy Ending Once More'

December 4, 2015 @ 10:35 am
kwon-yool_1449242757_af_org.jpg

You're going to get to see that cutie Kwon Yool from 'Let's Eat 2' again!  He and beautiful actress Yoo Da In are set to join MBC drama, 'Happy Ending Once More,' which had already confirmed Jang Na Ra and Jung Kyung Ho as the leads.

Kwon Yool's agency, Saram Entertainment, stated on December 4, "Kwon Yool will be joining 'Happy Ending Once More,'" while Yoo Da In's agency, TPC Prain, stated, "Yoo Da In decided to appear in 'Happy Ending Once More' and is in preparation."

Kwon Yool will be playing a former college classmate of Jung Kyung Ho's character, Song Soo Hyuk, as well as a doctor by the name of Goo Hae Joon (which could translate to "the person who saved you").  Yoo Da In will be playing a woman named Da Jung (translates to "tenderness").

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/12/kwon-yool-and-yoo-da-in-join-happy-ending-once-more

Yoo In Na to leave her radio show temporarily to focus on drama 'Happy Ending Once More'

December 4, 2015 @ 12:14 pm
Yoo-In-Na_1449246889_af_org.jpg

That's right - there's another actor confirmed for drama 'Happy Ending Once More,' apart from Jang Na Ra, Jung Kyung Ho, Kwon Yool, and Yoo Da In. It's glamorous star, Yoo In Na!  Unfortunately, this means fans won't be able to hear her soothing voice on the radio anymore.

A rep from KBS radio stated on December 4, "For the time being, Yoo In Na will be leaving 'Volume Up' due to her drama filming.  We have not decided on her exact return date."

You can hear her voice until December 6!  Starting on the 7, special DJs will be taking over her show until she returns.  According to broadcast reps, she has been cast inMBC's 'Happy Ending Once More' as Go Dong Mi, so she will be stepping down for the time being to focus on the role.  Check her out in the January 20 premiere!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/12/yoo-in-na-to-leave-her-radio-show-temporarily-to-focus-on-drama-happy-ending-once-more

Mod edit: Please do not forget to include the source links!

Archived