[Drama 2016] One More Happy Ending 한번 더 해피엔딩

Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@jongski yes i wll chingu since this genre is my most favorite and Nara ssi is here. :grin:

@hatima_ssi im planning to edit some pics of kyung ho and Nara ssi but im still in the  process of accepting kyung ho as Nara ssi's new leading man to be honest i dont see any chemistry of them together. I prefer the 2nd lead kwon yul oppa though(AS OF NOW). but hey we'll never know kyung ho-nara ssi tandem might surprise me. :blush:

Posted on December 9, 2015 by ockoala

sash

When I’m busy, and lately I’ve been busier then ever, it feels like currently airing dramas are passing me by and new dramas are arriving way before I’m ready. Script reading took place last week for upcoming MBC Wed-Thurs drama One More Happy Ending, taking over towards the end of January 2016 for Sweet Savage Family. Starring Jang Nara, Jung Kyung HoKwon Yul, Yoo In Na, Yoo Da In, and Seo In Young, the drama is about people getting a second chance at love.

Both leads Jang Nara and Jung Kyung Ho’s characters will be divorcees, and he’s even got a cute little kid to raise on his own. She runs a remarriage agency to help people find love again, and of course will end up finding her own second time ever after with Jung Kyung Ho when all’s said and done. Kwon Yul plays Jung Kyung Ho’s best friend, while the supporting female leads are all besties with Jang Nara’s character stemming from their teens being in the same idol group Angels. OMG, this is so cribbed right from the subplot of Best Love, and Yoo In Na is in both dramas in similar roles to boot. Cute!

Read more http://koalasplayground.com/2015/12/09/mbc-drama-one-more-happy-ending-with-jung-kyung-ho-and-jang-nara-hold-script-reading/#more-71741

Kim Tae Hoon Joins Jang Na Ra And Jung Kyung Ho For 'One More Happy Ending'

BY Julie Jones | Dec 09, 2015 10:29 AM EST

Kim Tae Hoon

Kim Tae Hoon worked consistently in 2015, appearing as very different characters in three dramas. He played an unrepentent villain in the drama "Angry Mom," a a secret investigator in "Hidden Identity" and Kim Sa Rang's crippled husband in "My Beloved Eun Dong." He also had a cameo in the nostalgic drama "Reply 1988."

And 2016 may be as busy a year for the actor. The actor committed to a film role and a drama role in 2016. He will appear in the film "Trick" as the dying man and unwilling subject of a documentary shot by the character played by Lee Jung Jin. Kang Ye Won will play his wife.

Kim Tae Hoon will also join Jang Na Ra and Jung Kyung Ho in the romantic comedy "Happy Ending Once Again," also known as "One More Happy Ending." It's a comedy about how finding a "happily ever after" marriage may require more than one try.

Read more http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/108988/20151209/kim-tae-hoon-joins-jang-na-ra-and-jung-kyung-ho-for-one-more-happy-ending.htm

Guest adikkeluangman

Yeay, for Kim Tae Hun acting in this drama. He can deliver comedy well, but I wonder if he will be the bad guy here because that's what he known more. 

43031867_99_20151209110611.jpg?type=w540

If this drama will start to air in January, it means that he will filming this drama and his movie at the same time. He just started filming for movie Trick like 1-2 weeks ago.

And it also a reunion for him and Kwon Yul. Both of them act in movie Roaring Current.

3 hours ago, gangnamo53 said:

Ex husband ? 

Woow this dramaa really good Cast

:grin: :grin: :grin: 

hope next year this drama deabaakk

i'm seach wikipedia, i see Jang nara oldest among female in this drama .. 

4 hours ago, hatima_ssi said:

wonder what's the role of kim tae hun,he may be the ex husband of nara ssi.. wait chingus, am i the only one who noticed that all the casts in this drama are so damn hot aigoooo  (photo credits the owner)  :dissapointed_relieved:

Chingus, you're correct. Good cast for this so I'm gonna watch even if it's rom-com. :lol:. Like GMB also has good cast! Wow MBC. fantastic casting! :)

On 11.12.2015 at 1:22 PM, hatima_ssi said:

wonder what's the role of kim tae hun,he may be the ex husband of nara ssi.. wait chingus, am i the only one who noticed that all the casts in this drama are so damn hot aigoooo  (photo credits the owner)  :dissapointed_relieved:

I think I read somewhere that Kim Tae Hun will play the husband of Yoo In Na `s character. We`ll find out more information soon.

3 hours ago, larus said:

I think I read somewhere that Kim Tae Hun will play the husband of Yoo In Na `s character. We`ll find out more information soon.

He's Yoo Da-in's (her character's) husband. I think I read somewhere that Yoo Da-in and Yoo In-na swapped roles.

Archived