[ Drama 2016] Come Back Mister 돌아와요 아저씨

kaiskloset

Rain's 'Hello, My Precious' changes title to 'Please Come Back, Mister'

photo666177.jpg

Singer and actor Rain returns to the Korean small screen.

Rain has been confirmed to headline SBS' new drama, of which original title was known as "Hello, My Precious". The original title has been changed to 'Please Come Back, Mister'.

This is his small screen comeback in one year and three months since his appearance in 'My Lovely Girl'. The return of rom-com King is garnering the attention from general drama fans as well as his fans.

'Please Come Back, Mister' is based on the Japanese novel "7 Days of Tsubakiyama" by Asada Jiro. It is a touching tear-jerking comedy drama. Under the assumption that dead people can come back to life briefly from the posthumous world, the drama depicts the life of a man and a woman comically.

Rain plays Lee Hae-joon, who dies in his 40s for overworking as a longtime section manager of a department store and then returns to life as a handsome elite branch manager.

"Please Come Back, Mister' is aired after "Remember" has finished.

source

Goodbye My Beloved adds Ra Mi-ran, Yoon Park, Kim In-kwon

RaMiRan_YoonBak_KimInKwon1.jpg

Read more on Dramabeans

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On January 1, 2016 at 1:56 AM, DreamCatcher2011 said:

I feel a little bit disappointed but I hope there will be a twist in the story.

Me too but apparently there will be two ahjussis story as the leads. Rain is going to be possesed by a ghost who is overworked and comes back to his wife (lee min jung)..while Oh Yeon Seo will be possesed by a gangster ahjussi and his right hand man (lee tae hwan ) will fall in love with her.

i love all the casts... I hope it's gonna br a good come back for Rain, oh yeon Seo, and lee min jung because it'd going against a very though competitions.

@haymochi That's a good plot. I feel more excited about it. I think it's impossible if the two lead don't have any connection at all. I think they will have rectangular love story among Rain, Oh Yeon Seo, Yoon Park, and Lee Min Jung. 

@estrellita1122 It will be a tough competition but SBS Wednesday-Thursday dramas are the champion of ratings last year with Mask, Yong Pal and Remember. So hope it will be another hit of the Wednesday-Thursday SBS drama. 

Yeah i'm really excited too, who knows how OYS and Rain character may be linked together without the ghost possesion...

judging from the synopsis, Rain-LMJ story will be leaning towards the melo parts, LMJ as the wife was left as a single mother, she realized how much she loves her husband after Rain came back resembling the husband (Kim In kwon)

Oh Yeon Seo and Kim Suro will be the comedy part with a gangster ahjussis inside her body lol. Lee tae hwan will fall in love with her.. It's quite fun..esp Oh Yeon Seo mimicking Kim Suro is a must watch :P

it actually depends alot on the writer ability. The filming already started on the 1st of Januray

I adore Lee Min Jung, so I am hyped to see her pair with Rain in Please Come Back, Mister.

From @haymochi's brief synopsis, this drama has potential to be great or a train wreck.

I hope that it will be the former for the cast's sake.

Omg i've been away for too long without knowing that Oh Yeon Seo is coming back. I love her since Shine or Go Crazy. The plot sounds good too. 

Praying that the writer won't ruin this drama like how most  k-drama writers did.. If this turned out bad, how much longer do i have to wait for a new OYS drama?

I'm  sure there'll be some twists in the plot as it will go. How can our two leads not have a loveline at all? :P we may not know but the love lines we are aware of now are actually love lines of when two leads are possesed. We don't know the situation yet if they're themselves. Here's to hoping for a Rain-OYS love line. Lol.

1 hour ago, gzbgzbgzb said:

I'm  sure there'll be some twists in the plot as it will go. How can our two leads not have a loveline at all? :P we may not know but the love lines we are aware of now are actually love lines of when two leads are possesed. We don't know the situation yet if they're themselves. Here's to hoping for a Rain-OYS love line. Lol.

I hope the same too. I mean it's impossible for the two leads doesn't have any love line. K-Drama is full of surprise so we can't guess what happen in the drama just based from the synopsis. Still, the possibility is fifty fifty and we have to wait till it airs next month.

Anyway any news about script reading or the shoot? It will air next month so they have to shoot at least this month, right?

Yeah we can't know how really this drama will go unless we actually see it. And you know plot and synopsis are still subject to change depending on viewer's opinions after every episode. I just hope they give it on OYS side she's the main female lead of the drama after all, and that's our advantage.

Anyway, I heard a news about filming that started last January 1? First script reading was held already and that was I think the first time we knew of Oh Yeon Seo being in the drama. I'm sure they're starting filming now.. Let's us anticipate for more news and updates in the coming days. :)

Archived