Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kaiskloset

[ Drama 2016] Come Back Mister 돌아와요 아저씨

Weekly Top 10 K-dramas

Who wins this week? Last week Descendants of the Sun surged to become the top K-drama in our Top 10 list. Will it now overtake Running Man to become the leader of the entire pack?

(skipped unrelated.....)

In other news: 

Rain's Please Come Back, Mister reached its touching finale with more revelations and on a high note at #4. 

4. Please Come Back, Mister

source : dramafever

Guest chocmagma

Hello! ^^

I'm new in this thread. I'm just dropping by to say that I REALLY REALLY LOVE THIS DRAMA and everything in it! It has everything, rom-com, melo, bromance, sismance you name it.

Since its first episode, I did enjoy watching it and never miss any episodes of it. I laughed alot while watching this drama.

I love it everytime HHN called LHJ yeobo. Awww what a cute partner!

Honestly I prefer this drama moreeee than DOTS. Sue me heh :D

And I dont mind for season 2 :blush:

On 4/18/2016 at 3:56 AM, mabelialong said:

did oh yeon seo really cut her hair? cute in short hair

lHer9gXAGfs-400.jpgOh+Yeon+Seo+-+L%E2%80%99Officiel+Hommes.Oh-Yeon-Seo06-1280.jpgOh-Yeon-Seo04-600.jpg

Oh yeon seo had alredy short hair before this drama. She was wearing extantions for this drama and shine or go crazy too. But for her movie she had really short hair for take off 2. 

On April 19, 2016 at 10:31 PM, chocmagma said:

Hello! ^^

I'm new in this thread. I'm just dropping by to say that I REALLY REALLY LOVE THIS DRAMA and everything in it! It has everything, rom-com, melo, bromance, sismance you name it.

Since its first episode, I did enjoy watching it and never miss any episodes of it. I laughed alot while watching this drama.

I love it everytime HHN called LHJ yeobo. Awww what a cute partner!

Honestly I prefer this drama moreeee than DOTS. Sue me heh :D

And I dont mind for season 2 :blush:

Thought you joint euphoria too late... I agree with you.. Came back mister well written hohoho.. 

beta2.png

Oh Yeon Seo is the cover model of 'Sure' for May!

oh-yeon-seo_1460995376_af_org.jpg

oh-yeon-seo_1460995317_20160419010014394

Actress Oh Yeon Seo can be seen on the cover of 'Sure' magazine's May issue!

On April 18, the magazine updated Instagram, revealing that she will be gracing the front page.  She looks elegant with bright, bold lipsticks and a very cute bob cut that frames her tiny face very nicely. 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/oh-yeon-seo-is-the-cover-model-of-sure-for-may

@Alexandra yeon seo so beautiful.. I never watch her previous project.. But cbm made me realize she indeed one of great actresses, not just beauty..

If cbm not airing the same slot with dots, i will said cbm mainlead, become next famous star.. If sbs promote CBM earlier with dots.. Maybe ppl heart split into 2, so they probably watch 2 drama.. But cbm promote their movie late..

and honestly the first ep should not written like that.. Its better first ep, switch with ep 2.. So the reason why they came back as living person, slowly be explained, back to back.. Since the first ep main lead didnt came out yet, and the first ep. Not really strong to me..

3 minutes ago, Alexandra said:

Oh Yeon Seo of 'Please Come Back Mister' talks about rival drama 'Descendants of the Sun'

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/oh-yeon-seo-of-please-come-back-mister-talks-about-rival-drama-descendants-of-the-sun

LoL.. Her brother might love come back mister, and his gf love dots.. 

Guest chocmagma

@bebe1989 Hehe. I thought I must visit PCBM's thread on soompi and tell them that this drama is sooooo good I wouldnt mind to rewatch it!

I watched OYS's previous works such as Medical Top Team and Baby-faced Beauty but not so impressed with her characters. I got to know she was in H.I.T drama and Our School's E.T. before but as cameo so I couldnt remember her characters.

But in PCBM, I love her character very much! She's like an annoying sister to Sungjae, a nagging dongsaeng to SYY, but a very good friend and listener to LHJ.

10 hours ago, bebe1989 said:

@Alexandra yeon seo so beautiful.. I never watch her previous project.. But cbm made me realize she indeed one of great actresses, not just beauty..

If cbm not airing the same slot with dots, i will said cbm mainlead, become next famous star.. If sbs promote CBM earlier with dots.. Maybe ppl heart split into 2, so they probably watch 2 drama.. But cbm promote their movie late..

and honestly the first ep should not written like that.. Its better first ep, switch with ep 2.. So the reason why they came back as living person, slowly be explained, back to back.. Since the first ep main lead didnt came out yet, and the first ep. Not really strong to me..

My sentiment as well. I had this thinking that if PCBM didnt share the same time slot with DOTS, I'm very sure the ratings will soar up to the sky! PCBM is a very good and funny drama with two eccentric main leads who compliment each other and didnt look awkward at all. The chemistry between all characters are good as well.

But I'm glad later people started to realize how good PCBM is. Better late than never, ey? :wink:

@chocmagma this drama really great to me. The writer made this drama like roller coster u know? There was time when you laugh so hard, and suddenly they made you cried.. The tears came out from your eyes.. 

i do agree with you. Since all the cast was top star, and great.. you will never find their mistake.. Lol Because sbs made 2 woman lead (oys and lmj) 1 second women lead (yy). Join this drama. 

i never watch oys drama too, before. Lol

most of the cast, the roller coster this drama is first one - rain makes this drama full of laughter And lee hanui/yy bring the tears.. (That why rain said yy character more challenging)

On 4/20/2016 at 0:18 PM, bebe1989 said:

@bebe1989 Check-out OYS in "Shine or Go Crazy" w/ Jang Hyuk..great drama and Honey Lee is also in that as her rival. Also  she's a gorgeous chameleon that received 2014's K-Drama's Top Excellence, Actress Award for "Jang Bori is Here", while Kim Soo Hyun won  the Top Actors Award 4 "My Love from the Stars".. In 2012 she won "Best Actress for "Oh Ja Ryong is Coming (MBC)" and "Best New Actress" for "He Who Rolled In Unexpectedly (KBS")

Guest chocmagma

@bebe1989 SYY's character is so sad. Being separated from his son just bcs of the scandal which is not even true, my heart really cannot take it. Yes I can see that CJG loves SYY but he did it wrong ways. That is not the way to teach your wife whom 10 years ago ran away with anor man. CJG should be supportive towards his wife. She left the entertainment industry for almost 10 years bcs of you CJG, and now you ruined her?

And this scene:

Cgaozf4UIAAcHHj.jpg:large

CgaozxgUsAEtRWQ.jpg:large

CgaozYyUUAAI-CI.jpg:large

SO SADDDDDD! How they were so close for a month and now they're like strangers. Reality so cruel :tears:

How I wish Sungjae will grab HHN's wrist rather than looking afar like that. His expression (in the picture) tells everything.

10 hours ago, Alexandra said:

@bebe1989 Check-out OYS in "Shine or Go Crazy" w/ Jang Hyuk..great drama and Honey Lee is also in that as her rival. Also  she's a gorgeous chameleon that received 2014's K-Drama's Top Excellence, Actress Award for "Jang Bori is Here", while Kim Soo Hyun won  the Top Actors Award 4 "My Love from the Stars".. In 2012 she won "Best Actress for "Oh Ja Ryong is Coming (MBC)" and "Best New Actress" for "He Who Rolled In Unexpectedly (KBS")

I already looking shine and go crazy, just view scenes. But i dont really like it the story.. Its better to watch "my husband got family" first later (since this drama got the highest rating for 58ep arround 49%-55% rating on korea). Oys but she just supporting actor there.. 

2 hours ago, chocmagma said:

@bebe1989 SYY's character is so sad. Being separated from his son just bcs of the scandal which is not even true, my heart really cannot take it. Yes I can see that CJG loves SYY but he did it wrong ways. That is not the way to teach your wife whom 10 years ago ran away with anor man. CJG should be supportive towards his wife. She left the entertainment industry for almost 10 years bcs of you CJG, and now you ruined her?

And this scene:

SO SADDDDDD! How they were so close for a month and now they're like strangers. Reality so cruel :tears:

How I wish Sungjae will grab HHN's wrist rather than looking afar like that. His expression (in the picture) tells everything.

The writer need to make SJ meet accidently at the scenes but she just pass him.. And i know the writer seems like love to ship SJ and HN.. Omo..

I think cjg was nice person, but his love toward yy too obsessive and over jealous..

also its not full of his fault, its look like the fault came to one person, the bad gangster. I forgot his name.. He made cjg angry, because the past of her wife.. So CJG think that yy didnt love him.. 

Excuse me does anyone know the instrument song in the please come back mister when rain do the sad scene?

Guest chocmagma
On 4/22/2016 at 0:49 PM, bebe1989 said:

The writer need to make SJ meet accidently at the scenes but she just pass him.. And i know the writer seems like love to ship SJ and HN.. Omo..

I think cjg was nice person, but his love toward yy too obsessive and over jealous..

also its not full of his fault, its look like the fault came to one person, the bad gangster. I forgot his name.. He made cjg angry, because the past of her wife.. So CJG think that yy didnt love him.. 

I love HHN & SJ's relationship as well lol. They're so cute together! And seeing SJ trying to convince his heart that what he did towards HHN is out of loyalty, I cracked up. It's obvious he fell for her but he tried to calm himself by saying it's out of loyalty lol. We can see his jealousy everytime HHN's with LHJ and everytime HHN calls LHJ yeobo lmao xD

Bad gangster? Na Suk Chul you mean? Yeah he's so bad and thankfully he's dead at the end :rage:

9 hours ago, moekyunii said:

Excuse me does anyone know the instrument song in the please come back mister when rain do the sad scene?

Can you pls tell us the exact ep and minutes the instrumental song being played on? Maybe later I can check it for u :)

Hello all,

Sorry for resurrecting this dead thread. I am probably going to rewatch it in a few days and there is a question that I want to ask. 

Since this is comedy, is there any parody or making fun of Korean popular culture in this drama? I am not familiar with K-drama or K-pop so I might had missed it when I watched it for the first time. I think in ep 2 there is one scene that could be considered as making fun of k-drama when Gi Tak in his new body talks to Maya using the cellphone for the first time. She says something like "This is getting me crazy!" (at the same time instinctively making a womanly hand gesture). That is funny because "This is getting me crazy" is a line that is often used by female characters in k-drama (no idea whether real life Korean women talk like that lol). It's hilarious that after becoming a woman she instinctively talk like a stereotype k-drama female character while also making that hand gesture. 

Beside than that, is there any other  scene/dialogue which  is parodying/making fun of k-drama/k-pop? Thanks! 

@Mary Jainne this the thread for comeback mister. :) 

This drama just had bad timing ! 

Also Come back mister always got good reviews. i dont even find any bad comment about this drama. Because the plot and all actor doing their great job. 

@Rayner Yeo i dont think come back mister having parody scenes from other drama. 

This drama just hillarious, and original ! Perfect ! Hohoho..