[ Drama 2016] Come Back Mister 돌아와요 아저씨

kaiskloset

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if I could handle another Rain drama

Woohoo President in the house! :D Just think of KS squaring off with KSR.

I am neutral as this would be my first Rain drama. :)

I heard he is a decent actor but a very popular k-singer internationally.

@valsava chingu. Lets give him a chance. The last couple of drama he was in I did not like either; I thought the script was pretty bad.

I am hoping it would be a lot better here - at least, the source material is a lot better.
Though - I have to admit - not sure about this scriptwriter - Noh Hye Yeong -  either. She has never authored a drama, only movies.

I thought "Please Teach Me English" was good. But "200 lbs of Beauty" was marginal.

I have not seen anything else she authored, but this will essentially be her first drama.

BTW - I have not seen it yet, but all my friends are telling me that Rain is amazing in "A Love to Kill" , so I added it to my to watch list.

Annyeong everyone :)

Hi @valsava @irilight @icemaid chingu, you are here too. I can't resist this drama as the plot is very interesting. I always like fantasy plus romance story. Furthermore its Rain and Kang So Ra, so I wouldn't want to miss this drama.

Will be parking in here once the drama starts........Oh my...and its next year March :lol::D

Annyeong everyone :)

Hi @valsava @irilight @icemaid chingu, you are here too. I can't resist this drama as the plot is very interesting. I always like fantasy plus romance story. Furthermore its Rain and Kang So Ra, so I wouldn't want to miss this drama.

Will be parking in here once the drama starts........Oh my...and its next year March :lol::D

Hello Pretties! Yeah its next March gonna be a loooooooong wait!  Even after hanging up our Christmas & New Year party dresses. :lol:

@valsava chingu. Lets give him a chance. The last couple of drama he was in I did not like either; I thought the script was pretty bad.

I am hoping it would be a lot better here - at least, the source material is a lot better.
Though - I have to admit - not sure about this scriptwriter - Noh Hye Yeong -  either. She has never authored a drama, only movies.

I thought "Please Teach Me English" was good. But "200 lbs of Beauty" was marginal.

I have not seen anything else she authored, but this will essentially be her first drama.

BTW - I have not seen it yet, but all my friends are telling me that Rain is amazing in "A Love to Kill" , so I added it to my to watch list.

Hi @irilight,  How are you Sweetie I love him in a love to kill and full house but given what the writer as wrote maybe this drama will do it for him the last few he was in I didn't care for to much So I take your word for it and give it a chance..

Sora's now having a boxing lesson, I think she's preparing for Hello My Precious. I just noticed that before she started Warm and Cozy she had a horse back riding session and posted it in her weibo account. Just saying :) 

I think so too! apparently kim soo ro goes to the same boxing gym too!!i saw a pic the boxing trainer posted a week ealier before he posted of sora.. i hope it's really for the drama!!:D

edited: whoops sorry just saw the IG pictures kai posted.. kekeke

Rain Postpones His Music Comeback

Singer Rain has pushed back his comeback, but instead promised a full album of high quality.

According to an insider of Rain Company, “Rain had considered a comeback in December, but he has decided to release a full album of high quality instead, and have a comeback in the first half of the next year.”

It is suspected that Rain delayed his comeback because of his world tours. He has scheduled world tours until March of next year, so it would be hard for him to promote his new album. The insider said, “This is his new album in a long while, and there was not enough time to promote it in Korea with the world tour. He hopes to focus on the Korean market after his tour, and release a great album.”

Currently, Rain is on a world tour, and he is looking at various movie scripts as well.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/11/25/rain-postpones-his-music-comeback/

News article about Rain 

http://starin.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=EA21&newsid=01361206609569656&DCD=A10202

I don't know why is movie or drama

He has scheduled world tours until March of next year

this guy seems very busy 

Sora's now having a boxing lesson, I think she's preparing for Hello My Precious. I just noticed that before she started Warm and Cozy she had a horse back riding session and posted it in her weibo account. Just saying :) 

I think so too! apparently kim soo ro goes to the same boxing gym too!!i saw a pic the boxing trainer posted a week ealier before he posted of sora.. i hope it's really for the drama!!:D

You think soo chinguu.. :D  And looks like they're having a problem to find another male lead..

Singer Rain has pushed back his comeback, but instead promised a full album of high quality.

According to an insider of Rain Company, “Rain had considered a comeback in December, but he has decided to release a full album of high quality instead, and have a comeback in the first half of the next year.”

It is suspected that Rain delayed his comeback because of his world tours. He has scheduled world tours until March of next year, so it would be hard for him to promote his new album. The insider said, “This is his new album in a long while, and there was not enough time to promote it in Korea with the world tour. He hopes to focus on the Korean market after his tour, and release a great album.”

Currently, Rain is on a world tour, and he is looking at various movie scripts as well.

News article about Rain 

http://starin.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=EA21&newsid=01361206609569656&DCD=A10202

this guy seems very busy 

You think soo chinguu.. :D  And looks like they're having a problem to find another male lead..

but how come various sources are very sure that he has accepted the drama already? i guess that's why it's not confirmed... let's hope that they can finalize everything by december..at least they have enough time to film as much to minimize the live filming period.

What's going on? Rain busy with his world tour till March then he isn't doing the drama which suppose to air in March.

They should be doing script reading, poster making, teasers around Feb right?

Looks like after March he will be busy preparing for his album to be launched first half of 2016.

Gosh sounds like Warm & Cozy casting all over again. :o

It never RAINs in sounthern california..........

Hi everyone. I'm really excited for this!:) I know the information is limited but does anyone know how many episodes is scheduled, does it have the Weds-Thurs time slot, and is it airing after Remember ( which I'm also excited for)? I see the articles say that it will air in March.

Hope to see more people join the thread.

@Kehinde what i heard is that it's going to be a 16ep drama and it's slanted to air after Six flying dragon, so probably Mon-Tues time slot. 

From the https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/안녕_내_소중한_사람

The drama will premiere on March 9th after Remember
So ,  wednesday -  thursday the 21:55

Hi everyone. I'm really excited for this!:) I know the information is limited but does anyone know how many episodes is scheduled, does it have the Weds-Thurs time slot, and is it airing after Remember ( which I'm also excited for)? I see the articles say that it will air in March.

Hope to see more people join the thread.

@Kehinde what i heard is that it's going to be a 16ep drama and it's slanted to air after Six flying dragon, so probably Mon-Tues time slot. 

From the https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/안녕_내_소중한_사람

The drama will premiere on March 9th after Remember
So ,  wednesday -  thursday the 21:55

Wow if its early March then they have to start work (like script reading, poster making, teasers etc) even earlier maybe Jan instead of Feb. :huh:

So is Rain going to be in or not? His schedule seems so packed! :sweatingbullets: If not do they have time to look for a suitable male lead.:crazy:

News article about Rain 

this guy seems very busy 

but how come various sources are very sure that he has accepted the drama already? i guess that's why it's not confirmed... let's hope that they can finalize everything by december..at least they have enough time to film as much to minimize the live filming period.

I hope Lee Jong Suk will be the male lead.. kekekee.. :) 

Archived