[ Drama 2016] Come Back Mister 돌아와요 아저씨

kaiskloset

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rain's "Please Come Back, Mister" first take, bulldog love

photo682012.jpg

Actor Rain rolled on ice cold ground from the beginning.

Rain plays a 'forever section chief' in his 40s who is reborn into a handsome looking elite young man namedLee Hae-joon in his 30s. He is also the hidden son of a chaebol group. Rain based comedy around Lee Hae-joon and acts funny as well as chic and heartwarming at some times.

In a scene, Rain was caught hugging a bulldog on a cold cement floor in a suit. He looks affectionate towards the bulldog, making everyone curious as to what the behind-story is.

Rain's first scene was taken for 3 hours in a residential area in Seoul on the 11th last month. Kim In-kwon(Myeong-soo) becomes Rain (Hae-joon) and reunites with his dog Kang-ja. Rain arrived early on the site and looked around the neighborhood. He also greeted every member of the staff and prepared himself for work.

Rain's first opponent was a dog. He also has a dog so he got friendly with the dog very quickly and worked well with it. To make the scene where the dog runs to him more realistic, he repeated lying down on the cold ground despite the cold.

Rain said, "This is my first drama in 2 years and I think it's an honor. I am happy to work with great actors and actresses and I will do my best".

"Please Come Back, Mister" is about Rellife, a group of friends who visit the other world and are given a second chance in life, starring Kim Soo-ro, Choi Won-yeong, Kim In-kwon, Rain, Lee Min-jeong, Lee Honey, Oh Yeon-seo and more. The first episode will come on the 24th at 10PM.

source

@willenette    Hllooouu    QndYHFU.gif

I’m just stopping by to say hi.   I saw teasers and they are really funny.  I’m ready for a good romcom and I hope this drama is the one.   I’m too occupied in other places for awhile but I will lurk around here. Mister handsome Rain looks good in the pictures you posted.:wub: :wub: 

2nd teaser

59051_73304_4517.jpg

http://www.newskorea.info/news/articleView.html?idxno=59051

1 hour ago, booha said:

@willenette    Hllooouu    QndYHFU.gif

I’m just stopping by to say hi.   I saw teasers and they are really funny.  I’m ready for a good romcom and I hope this drama is the one.   I’m too occupied in other places for awhile but I will lurk around here. Mister handsome Rain looks good in the pictures you posted.:wub: :wub: 

2nd teaser

http://www.newskorea.info/news/articleView.html?idxno=59051

Hi booha, I guess this is a hilarious drama based from the 2nd teaser that we saw. Actually this is a "fantasy-comical drama" - I know where to find you, of course - hahaha. :P

Rain's "Please Come Back, Mister" first take, bulldog love

photo682012.jpg

Actor Rain rolled on ice cold ground from the beginning.

Rain plays a 'forever section chief' in his 40s who is reborn into a handsome looking elite young man named Lee Hae-joon in his 30s. He is also the hidden son of a chaebol group. Rain based comedy around Lee Hae-joon and acts funny as well as chic and heartwarming at some times.

In a scene, Rain was caught hugging a bulldog on a cold cement floor in a suit. He looks affectionate towards the bulldog, making everyone curious as to what the behind-story is.

Rain's first scene was taken for 3 hours in a residential area in Seoul on the 11th last month. Kim In-kwon (Myeong-soo) becomes Rain (Hae-joon) and reunites with his dog Kang-ja. Rain arrived early on the site and looked around the neighborhood. He also greeted every member of the staff and prepared himself for work.

Rain's first opponent was a dog. He also has a dog so he got friendly with the dog very quickly and worked well with it. To make the scene where the dog runs to him more realistic, he repeated lying down on the cold ground despite the cold.

Rain said, "This is my first drama in 2 years and I think it's an honor. I am happy to work with great actors and actresses and I will do my best".

"Please Come Back, Mister" is about Rellife, a group of friends who visit the other world and are given a second chance in life, starring Kim Soo-ro, Choi Won-yeong, Kim In-kwon, Rain, Lee Min-jeong, Lee Honey, Oh Yeon-seo and more. The first episode will come on the 24th at 10PM.

Source : isplus.live.joins.com...

Translation : Hancinema

MORE --

Cast of "Please Come Back Mister" dispute over billing order

Cast of “Please Come Back Mister” Dispute Over Billing Order

Actors and their respective companies are in a heated argument over the order of their names.

The cast of the upcoming SBS drama “Please, Come Back Mister” is currently embroiled in a frustrating controversy. Several actors had argued about the order in which their names would be published in an outgoing press release and ultimately, it was decided to be done by the order of age. Originally, the cast was billed as Rain, Kim Soo Ro, Lee Min Jung, Honey Lee, and Choi Won Young. However, after an internal meeting, this has now been changed. The cast is now listed with the oldest actor Park In Hwan at the front. Following him are Kim Soo Ro, Choi Won Young, Kim In Kwon, Rain, Lee Min Jung, Honey Lee, Oh Yeon Seo, Yoon Park, and Lee Tae Hwan. Child actor Lee Rae is listed last.

A representative of “Please, Come Back Mister” stated that “While we have decided to list the actors by age in the press release, it has not yet been decided how it will be shown in the drama. We will follow whatever is decided later.” There are many places in which the drama’s name will be published, ranging from simple press releases to large banners. This has left the writers of the show scratching their heads in frustration over this concern.

Part of the blame can be placed on the character roles in the drama. “Please, Come Back Mister” casted multiple actors without a single main lead. With the exception of the character played by Rain, the characters are flexible without a clear main lead. Therefore it is difficult to determine how to place the order of the actors.

One representative of a management company noted, “While I can’t say anything to the ultimate decision to place actors by age order, by making it so that the viewers do not know who the important main leads are, it could prevent the viewers from becoming interested in the drama because they’re not sure who the protagonists are. A frustrating situation has been created due to a few actors.”

This is not the first time that such a controversy over name order has occurred. In the past, a drama was ultimately released to the press without any names at all due to the two male and female leads arguing over the order of how their names should be released. On the other hand, in the previous KBS 2TV drama “Producer,” it was decided to have the names by the order of their debut year, Cha Tae Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin, Kim Soo Hyun, and IU were listed accordingly.

A representative from SBS remarked, “Seeing as to how such controversies occur frequently over the order of the names, I can see just how sensitive and important this issue must be for actors.”

Source (1) / soompi news

Rain and Oh Yeon Seo's stills for 'Come Back Mister'

Tuesday, February 02, 2016 Come Back Ahjusshi | Come Back Mister | Jung Ji Hoon | Oh Yeon Seo | Rain .
h42.jpg

Edaily - Naver: 'Come Back Mister', Jung Ji Hoon works hard for first filming "Happy and excited"

1. [+233, -50] Looking forward to seeing your hardworking image!!

2. [+182, -40] Please release an album when you're done with the drama ㄱㄱㄱ

3. [+180, -48] He's got good chemistry with the dog ㅎㅎㅎ  Hit daebak, Come Back Mister

4. [+147, -37] Gotta watch this. Looking forward to it

5. [+49, -7] They cast actors who are good with comedic roles.. Kim Soo Ro, Kim In Kwon and even Jung Ji Hoon. It would be funny to see Kim Soo Ro possessing Oh Yeon Seo's body ㅋㅋㅋIn the preview, she looks confused about the two souls. I can tell this is going to be a fun drama ㅋㅋ

6. [+92, -22] Sounds fun. Jung Ji Hoon's quite good in both comic and melo acting ㅋㅋ

7. [+41, -5] Looking forward to Jung Ji Hoon as Lee Hae Joon ㅋExcited for Come Back Misterㅋㅋㅋ

g12.jpg

Xports News - Naver: 'Come Back Mister', Oh Yeon Seo shows off her 'mannequin figure' in first filming cut 

1. [+1,064, -127] Pretty ㄷㄷ

2. [+700, -30] Who exactly is the main female lead, Oh Yeon Seo or Lee Min Jung? There must be a great deal of psychological warfare going on right now

3. [+615, -34] Lee Min Jung's the secondary lead??

4. [+640, -79] She was an idol but her visuals are made for acting

5. [+452, -43] She looks good with long hair

6. [+205, -9] There's a disagreement over who the main lead should be.. The production company's working hard to not offend both sides

7. [+278, -52] Lee Min Jung is not leading role material. I don't even remember any work where she's the female lead

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.co.id/2016/02/rain-and-oh-yeon-seos-stills-for-come.html

Please Come Back Ahjusshi Releases Hilarious Teaser While K-news Reports Cast Bickering Over Credit Order

Posted on February 2, 2016 by ockoala

dch.jpg

I was all set to root for the various drama setups in upcoming SBS drama Please Come Back Ahjusshi that are outside the norm of typical K-drama tropes. There was going to be co-leadsRain and Oh Yeon Seo, each acting as their own characters and when the souls of veteransKim In Kwon and Kim Soo Ro are inhabiting their bodies. They aren’t supposed to have a love line, which seemed to be with Rain and Lee Min Jung, but after one hilarious preview I’m so onboard with the Rain and Oh Yeon Seo chemistry. She looks drop dead gorgeous and super game acting out Kim Soo Ro’s interior macho guy soul, while Rain is back looking comfortable in his own character skin playing a character much more suited for his age and range.

Despite the funny previews, the behind the scenes shenanigans already making the K-news casts a pall over the proceedings that are concerning – reportedly there were complains among certain cast members to the original listing of actor names in the credits “Rain, Oh Yeon Seo, Kim Soo Ro, Lee Min Jung, Honey Lee, Choi Won Young”, so now it’s been changed to listing it by order of age going like this “Park In Hwan, Kim Soo Ro, Choi Won Young, Kim In Kwon, Rain, Lee Min Jung, Honey Lee, Oh Yeon Seo”. Dang, way to sound petty whoever made a fuss in the first place.

noli1.jpg

chs.jpg

http://koalasplayground.com/2016/02/02/please-come-back-ahjusshi-releases-hilarious-teaser-and-k-news-reports-cast-bickering-about-credit-listing/

the fight btw who is the female lead is really annoying.

I just take the drama as two leads  (Rain & Oh Yeon Seo) with two heroines (Lee Min Jung &Honey Lee):rolleyes:

'Come Back Mister' Oh Yeon Seo Stills Released, Gangster turned into Goddess

2016020310060686355_1.jpg

In the picture, Kim Suro acts as Han Kitak who returns to earth and turned into a goddess beauty Hongnan (Oh Yeon Seo). 

Although his appearance has changes, inside Hong Nan is still a 40 year old man. He faces lots of difficulties in wearing high heels and skirt for the first time. His facial expression is showing full of pain.

It was reported that the shooting took place in Seoul Gangnam Area Hotel. Oh Yeon Seo  arrived  early at the place since 7AM just to shoot the scene. Although the hotel was crowded by tourists, she still stay focus and works passionately. 

Oh Yeon Seo said "My first scene was shot at the coldest day in 30 years. Even though i feel weird, i'm still grateful to all the hardworking staffs who took care of me; The scene of Hong Nan wearing mini skirt and high heels for the first time is really difficult for me but filming process was very interesting . This show is very meaningful to me so i hope viewers will give the drama a lot of attention"

In addition, the drama was adapted from a Japanese novel 'Mr.Tsukibayama;s Seven Days" about the experience of coming back from death. The drama will be directed by PD Shin Yeon Seob whose works include 'Rooftop Prince", and "Ugly Alert" and will be penned by writer Noh Hye Young (200 pounds of Beauty). The casts include Rain(Jung Ji Hoon), Oh Yeon Seo, Lee Min Jung, Kim Suro, Yoon Park, etc. 'Come Back Mister' will be aired after 'Remember' on 24th of February.

I have so many dramas on my watch list right now that I wasn't determined to watch this drama but the second preview is so funny and I love Oh Yeon Seo unni, she's really talented. I have a good feeling with this drama. 

[Info]The production press conference of Rain's upcoming drama "돌아와요 아저씨(Please Come Back, Mister)" will be held at 2pm on Feb 19th(Friday) at SBS building in 목동(Mok-Cong) (Translation by scorpiola)

‪#‎Rain‬ ‪#‎jungjihoon‬ ‪#‎비‬ ‪#‎정지훈‬ ‪#‎RAINJIHOON‬ ‪#‎rain_oppa‬ ‪#‎thesquall‬ ‪#‎rainworldtour‬ ‪#‎돌아와요아저씨‬

12670569_1086644598036113_65579473544987

16-02-05 Please Come Back, Mister_Rain Picture

credit SBS / ratoka - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/pdNoteBoard.do?pgm_id=22000009040&pgm_build_id=14401&pgm_mnu_id=41636#10000023125,10000019204

0%2871%29.jpg

RO79253909_w900_h1405.gif

RO44100785_w900_h1405.gif

16-02-05 Please Come Back, Mister

credit SBS / ratoka - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

watch video here

http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/pdNoteBoard.do?pgm_id=22000009040&pgm_build_id=14401&pgm_mnu_id=41636#10000023125,10000019209

FIRST LOOK: Come Back, Mister, starring Rain, Oh Yeon Seo, and Lee Min Jung

37e41018-e9b1-45bf-bd9d-126592aad6c2.png

Come Back, Mister, the hilarious upcoming body-swap drama starring RainOh Yeon Seo, and Lee Min Jung, is gearing up for a February 24 premiere. Take a look at the trailers and stills for the new show!

Synopsis:

After being literally worked to death, one man comes back to life while possessing a handsome man for a limited time.

Trailers

In the first trailer, we see Kim Soo Ro and Kim In Kwon as two men who aren't quite ready to face the afterlife yet.

The second trailer shows us the two men possessing the bodies of Rain's and Oh Yeon Seo's characters. Kim Soo Ro's character tries to battle against the impulse of his new body, but who can resist Rain?

Stills

b6db1ad9-2135-405c-8387-0440ce33aef2.jpg
da7245a2-b0ff-480a-bd2e-d8c0d2c98012.jpg
2657de34-c129-475f-958e-ca9f4c0d3400.jpg
7e46a736-3115-4484-9e24-251958fd66e3.jpg

What did you think of the trailers? Are you excited for this series?

Come Back, Mister premieres on DramaFever on February 24. Sign up for new episode alerts HERE.

source : dramafever

[SBSNOW]16-02-09 Rain @ 'Please Come Back, Mister' Set

CREDIT SBSNOW Twitter / ratoka - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

uuuuuuuu.jpg?width=750

watch video here

https://twitter.com/SBSNOW/status/696974846702387201

SBS [돌아와요, 아저씨] - 화영이 소개하는 촬영 현장

SBS 새 수목드라마 #돌아와요아저씨 촬영현장을 화영이 안내해드릴게요! #일일리포터 #류화영 새해 복 많이 받으시구요~ '돌아와요, 아저씨'도 많이 사랑해주세요♥ # #오연서 #이민정

Archived