[ Drama 2016] Come Back Mister 돌아와요 아저씨

kaiskloset

55 minutes ago, pandalover1 said:

Lee Min Jung Prepares comeback with new SBS drama

k-netizens translated comments and response are given in link

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.my/2015/12/lee-min-jung-prepares-for-comeback-with.html

I am not familiar with Lee Min Jung (I thought she is a popular actress) but wow what's all this hate? :blink:

Also I hope Sora won't end up as 2nd female lead.........200902112013SWL.gif

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, kaiskloset said:

People who don't know the original japanese story would prolly get confuse with who is leading the drama. Well hopefully someone will release a more direct straightforward article describing all the roles that have been offered to who and what are their roles to clear up all this confusion.. but i do pity lmj, she's getting hate for no particular reason.. she's an okay actress but those comments are harsh don't you think so?

@icemaid i think she's being hated on for her husband's scandal. Ah Lee Min Jung is also leading role material actress.. you could check out her drama in Cunning Single Lady or All about my romance, i like that one. haha she usually does romantic comedies. If she were to accept this role, prolly be a role she's trying cause this time she will be acting as a wife possibly a mother too..(she just recently became a mother IRL).

10 minutes ago, pandalover1 said:

People who don't know the original japanese story would prolly get confuse with who is leading the drama. Well hopefully someone will release a more direct straightforward article describing all the roles that have been offered to who and what are their roles to clear up all this confusion.. but i do pity lmj, she's getting hate for no particular reason.. she's an okay actress but those comments are harsh don't you think so?

@icemaid i think she's being hated on for her husband's scandal. Ah Lee Min Jung is also leading role material actress.. you could check out her drama in Cunning Single Lady or All about my romance, i like that one. haha she usually does romantic comedies. If she were to accept this role, prolly be a role she's trying cause this time she will be acting as a wife possibly a mother too..(she just recently became a mother IRL).

hope we can have the press releases soon sis... its quite obvious  SBS is still busy promoting Remember- as its the one to start airing...

and then start rolling with Hello my precious as soon as  Remember takes off :)

8 minutes ago, kaiskloset said:

hope we can have the press releases soon sis... its quite obvious  SBS is still busy promoting Remember- as its the one to start airing...

and then start rolling with Hello my precious as soon as  Remember takes off :)

Probably news will start kicking in either next week or the week before christmas. Hopefully *crossfingers*:D they probably need to finalize everything latest by end of december. 

Lee Min Jung offered role in new drama ‘Hello, My Precious’

71441-378921-540x811.jpg Lee Min Jung

It was reported that actress Lee Min Jung has been confirmed for upcoming SBS TV drama ‘Hello, My Precious,’ but her agency has expressed caution over the reports.

Lee’s agency confirmed that an offer has indeed been received for ‘Hello, My Precious,’ but nothing has been decided as yet with discussions still underway.

Lee Min Jung was said to have been offered the role of Sin Da Hye who is the perfect wife that every man dreams of having, and is able to carry off a cheap piece of clothing like a luxury brand. If Lee Min Jung does sign on for the drama, it will mark her comeback in two years following ‘Cunning Single Lady’ in 2013.

‘Hello, My Precious’ is based on the Japanese novel Tsubakiyama Kacho no Nanokakan by Jiro Asada, and will follow ‘Remember’ in February 2016.

By: Alvin http://kpopfighting.com/2015/12/09/lee-min-jung-offered-role-in-new-drama-hello-my-precious/

Lee Min-jeong to come back with SBS drama "Hello, My Precious"

photo662003.jpg

Actress Lee Min-jeong is coming back for the first time in 2 years with "Hello, My Precious".

She takes on the role of Sin Da-hye, a proud wife who keeps her house spotless and is respectable to her father-in-law. She manages to stay happy with the allowance her husband gives her and knows how to style a cheap piece of clothing like a luxury brand. She does her hair herself but still looks like she's been to the salon and she's young and pretty.

Lee Min-jeong is finally coming back. She gave birth to her first child in March this year and this is her first married woman role as a married woman.

"Hello, My Precious" is based on a Japanese novel about a man and a woman who experience a reverse experiment under the assumption that they will return to their normal selves starring Rain, Kang So-ra and Kim Soo-ro.

"Hello, My Precious" is written by Noh Hye-yeong and produced by Sin Yoon-seob.

21 minutes ago, kaiskloset said:

while this article from sports seoul says Sora already declined the offer  a month ago....

okay i need to breathe....

http://www.sportsseoul.com/news/read/330663

강소라 '안녕, 내 소중한 사람' 출연, "이미 지난달 고사했다"

Sweetie, I just read the same thing under comments from the koala article.

Someone said Sora already rejected the role in Nov.

What's going on?? :dizzy:

Lee Min Jung to possibly take on 'Hello My Precious Person' as her first drama after hiatus

lee-min-jung_1449638281_af_org.jpg

Is actress Lee Min Jung making her comeback into the drama industry? She's been on hiatus after having a baby, but it looks like she might be coming back soon!

Several news outlets reported that she is to be starring in upcoming SBS drama 'Hello My Precious Person' (literal title). But alas, it's not official yet.

A rep from SBS told OSEN, "We are discussing creating the drama 'Hello My Precious Person'. There is nothing confirmed about Lee Min Jung acting in it."

Her agency's rep also stated, "Lee Min Jung has received the offer for 'Hello My Precious Person' and is currently reviewing it."

Rain is also said to be considering the drama as well. 'Hello My Precious Person' will be based on the Japanese novel 'Mr. Tsubakiyama's Seven Days'. This drama is planning to be aired after 'Remember' in February.

If Lee Min Jung takes on this project, this will be her comeback production in one and a half years. Stay tuned for updates!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/12/lee-min-jung-to-possibly-take-on-hello-my-precious-person-as-her-first-drama-after-hiatus

From Dramabeans

Goodbye, My Beloved courts Lee Min-jung, Honey Lee, Choi Won-young

leeminjung_172a.jpg

We have a whole slew of potential cast additions to the upcoming SBS drama Goodbye, My Beloved, a fantasy-afterlife drama about a man who dies, then is allowed to return to the land of the living in a different body to complete some unfinished business. It sounds like a cross between 49 Days and Who Are You (the 2008 series), called a comedy full of tears, where I’m assuming that those tears will come in addition to the laughter, rather than being tears of laughter.

Goodbye, My Beloved is a remake of the Japanese novel Mr. Tsubakiyama’s Seven Days, and early on cast Rain (She’s So Lovable) to headline, though he won’t be the newly dead and body-hopping ajusshi; that role will be played by Kim Su-ro (A Gentleman’s Dignity). The middle-aged main character is given the opportunity to possess a young woman’s body, and Rain’s character then falls for her. Er, him? Er, it’ll probably be really confusing in a comical way.

Kang So-ra had previously been offereKd the role of that woman, although a recent report states that she has already turned down the drama. Two actresses have now popped up as potential castings, though it sounds as though neither will be playing that role, based on the character descriptions. Lee Min-jung (Sly and Single Again) has been offered the role of the perfect housewife, always working hard to keep her home sparkling and household running, in addition to looking after her father-in-law as well. She’s frugal with the money her husband earns, but manages to pull off designer attitude and salon luxury vibes in cheap clothing and do-it-yourself dye jobs. She’s “young, beautiful, slim, affectionate, and also full of tears.” Is she also real? Because she sounds like a fantasy wife to me. Then again, maybe Lee Min-jung might enjoy the chance to play the perfect wife in a perfect home? (Too soon? Can we not make jokes about that now, or ever?)

Honey Lee (Shine or Go Crazy, Modern Farmer) is up for a different character, a former actress who retired upon marrying into a chaebol family ten years ago, who has spent the past decade suppressing her personality to suit her new position. She then makes her comeback… as an actress without a likable image who only returns to work out of necessity.

Then there’s the ever-busy Choi Won-young (Twenty Again, I Remember You), who’s described as a mid-thirties divorced man with a degree from a top-rate university, who’s been on the fast-track to promotion and success. I find it amusing that his would-be character’s name is Jung Ji-hoon, which is Rain’s real name. Can we have everyone slinging around character’s name in hilariously disrespectful ways, just to poke fun at the star?

Goodbye, My Beloved follows Remember as a Wednesday-Thursday drama on SBS, premiering in Feebruary.

choiwonyoung_3.jpg

•  

Korean netizens reeally dont like lee min jung? I dont know her actually. But im so sad to hear that sora rejected this project? I do hope for her comeback.. And my instincts says that ... Then what Sora's been preparing for? I mean what's themeaning of her boxing lessons and aside from that Kim Soo Ro.. also having this lesson at the same place? I just thought that we're having again a problem about the male lead purposes cause in my opinion, It doesnt mean that I hate yoo yeon seok but I do love him as Baek Geon Woo but in the reality I think the drama will be a hit If Kim Woo Bin accepted this project. Chinguus Im just saying my opinion. 

Uuhhh now i got a headche.. And im really sad for sora's comeback.. I've been waiting for it and all I have to do is reewatch her dramas.. How I hate her role in doctor stranger.. And i love her in sunny also being ahn young yi and their cute tandem of im joo hwan. I wished that Rain accepted because i had a feeling that sora will accept this project but now ughhh 

Lee Min Jung Considering Small Screen Comeback

Lee Min Jung is considering her small screen comeback. The actress is reviewing a role in an upcoming SBS comedy tentatively titled "Goodbye My Precious One." Although it was reported in the Korean media that she already accepted the role, her agency insists that no decision has yet been made

Jung is reviewing the script and has not yet decided whether to take the role," said her agency MS Team Entertainment.

An SBS representative also told the Korean media outlet OSEN that her drama participation is under discussion.

"Nothing has been confirmed."

Lee Min Jung's last small screen role was playing a woman who comes to regret her divorce in the drama "Cunning Single Lady." One of the reasons she has not been seen on the small screen in two years is her new real-life role as a mom. She gave birth to her first child, a son in March 2015.  

In the new drama Lee Min Jung would play Shin Dae Hye, a character that has been described as the perfect wife and daughter-in-law.

Shin Dae Hye is kind and devoted to her in-laws, is good at saving money and looks beautifully groomed even if she dresses frugally and does her own hair. But there has to be a catch. No one can really be that perfect.

The fantasy comedy is reportedly based on a Japanese novel titled "Seven Days of Director Tsubaki Yamaguchi." The novel tells the story of a businessman who gets to return to earth for seven days after he dies and take care of some important business that he did not get to resolve. But there is a hitch. He has to take care of that business in another body.

In November the Korean media outlet Newsen reported that both singer-actor Rain and actress Kang So Ra received offers to appear this afterlife drama. It was reported that Rain would play the businessman and that Kang So Ra would play the young woman whose body he  has to inhabit on his extra seven days on earth. But there is, as yet, no word as to how Lee Min Jung's role relates to this body swap.

"Goodbye, My Precious One" will air after "Remember" ends in February.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/108981/20151209/lee-min-jung-considering-small-screen-comeback.htm

Archived