[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

6 minutes ago, phadungpon said:

Guys I want to die now Why i so disappointed much more after seen spoiler the wedding scene RJY dressed simple NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANDWEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

I'm at office right now, raining, see the spoiler, and i feel so gloomy because i scare, i want to cry but I'm at the office. Huaaaaa ANDWAEEE!!! :tears:

• Like 4

If DS and JH are meant to be together, I don't think he can wait for too long to get married. 

I am guessing there'll be time jump. But I am not sure either since TK is still using his old car. 

Spoiler

Why do they use TK's car for JH n DS wedding? I hope it's because he has moved on. :crazy:

• Like 2

Omg congratulations girl!!!!! @rameennoodles Hope you guys can last :heart: I guess that's why they always say if you're meant to be, you will. But sometimes I wonder, if you don't try hard to pursue after the things you want, will you eventually get them as well? Do you really leave it to fate?

And cheer up to all the dearies here who have yet to completey move on from a guy (me LOL) or had a unrequited love (me again HAHA) or a terrible breakup. Guys are jerks :-( (ok not all but the ones whom i've liked are serious jerks) 

Let's all just stare at uri JH all day yeah!!!

005ZY38mjw1ezu53e88bgj30qo10g45f.jpg

guess it's another trolling event from the crew...

Spoiler

1. JW's wearing his own clothes (Urh...??!!!!)

2. TK's car

3. SW's wearing Han-bok, Sung family are all wearing the formal dress, and witness said DS is wearing formal dressing (not wedding dress)

4. guess from the back of Bora, she's wearing a long dress (*GUESS*)

5. BUT........Shooting at Airforce base???!!!!

Come on .....

Let's Sing!!!! "We shall overcome~~~~~~We shall overcome FRIDAYYYYYY"

• Like 19

1 minute ago, nicegirl99 said:

guess it's another trolling event from the crew...

Hide contents

1. JW's wearing his own clothes (Urh...??!!!!)

2. TK's car

3. SW's wearing Han-bok, Sung family are all wearing the formal dress, and witness said DS is wearing formal dressing (not wedding dress)

4. guess from the back of Bora, she's wearing a long dress (*GUESS*)

5. BUT........Shooting at Airforce base???!!!!

Come on .....

Let's Sing!!!! "We shall overcome~~~~~~We shall overcome FRIDAYYYYYY"

Airforce base maybe related to Sunwoo's Dad.

• Like 8

Guys i don't think the production team would be that silly to ask JH to wear a suit if it's a wedding scene and especially when they are still keeping the husband a secret right?? have faith guys! the husband's obviously JH! and also it may be a high chance it is sunwoo and bora's wedding since bora is older i guess...

AND I have never heard of a groom that uses his OWN car for a wedding car eh?

• Like 6