[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

2 minutes ago, leekyuphii said:

@wissyyyyy nice to meet you again.....it been a long long long time see you her chingu...every body looking for you here. But chingu i dont miss your monkey gifs..I hope i dont need to see it again  in the end of tonight episode..

hahahaHAHAHA. I've missed you tooooo.

I'm afraid I'm gonna have to pull those monkey gifs tomorrow again HAHAHAHAHA

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, EMM! said:

HEHEEHHEE HAPPY 300 PAGESSSSSSS <3 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This is really really well done. Imagine if Junghwan has seen Dirty Dancing first and wished to be a dancer. The art work we would have gotten with him and "Baby" would have been a feast for the eyes.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, balladblue said:

There's a video for the song with English subtitles that @snowy21 shared in the MT. Below I posted some of the relevant lyrics:

Let's now forget;
Now we must forget
Forget all the meanings
Behind my birthday gift to you. 

Forget the night I confessed (my love) to you
after drowing some liquid courage.
Forget the snowy day
it felt so good like a movie,
when we were walking together.

----

Hold on tight, y'all. We're nearing the home stretch, and with that comes the real angst. It's gonna hurt but it's gonna be worth our while. :)

The lyric is really fit to Junghwan. Especially the birthday gift part since Deoksun gave the pink shirt to him. About the gift from Taek, its not birthday gift but secret santa's gift. It would be perfect if Junghwan will accidentally confess his feeling to Deoksun while being drunk :D

I think the song "Drunken Truth" really fits for Junghwan's confession

Lyric:

You’re right, I may be drunk

This may be a mistake.

When morning comes, I may act like I don’t remember

And act uncomfortable around you.

But tonight there is something

That I absolutely have to say.

I apologize for my current state,

But please don’t think that I am just saying this because I am drunk.

Whenever I am in front of you

I prepare myself to say this

But I always say the opposite thing,

Turn around and regret it,

But now I will declare to you

That I have loved you from the start.

I love you so much

Even if my sloppy declaration

Seems corny or unbelievable,

It is not something I am just saying.

I’ll probably never do something like this again

But as the night becomes light

I will hold you in my arms once again,

And tell you that I love you

Why are you just smiling?

Do you hear this as a joke?

Why are you not saying a word,

But looking at me as you would a child?

Whenever I am in front of you

I prepare myself to say this

But I always say the opposite thing,

Turn around and regret it,

But now I will declare to you

That I have loved you from the start.

I love you so much

Seems corny or unbelievable

This isn’t something I say to just anyone

I’m not that kind of man.

I feel as awkward as you do

I can’t even look you in the eye.

I am sorry that I keep on saying

The same things I was saying earlier.

But tonight I’ll tell you everything.

I love you so much

Seems corny or unbelievable

It is not something I am just saying

I’ll probably never do something like this again

But as the night becomes light

I will hold you in my arms once again,

And tell you that I love you

I love you

Additional note: I think Junghwan really does smoke. He dares to drink alcohol in minor age, even brought one in school trip, so why shouldn't he challenge smoking. I caught my brother smoked since middle school because he thought it's manly

• Like 12

10 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

This is me in my room as the OST plays in the background. My flat mate thinks I lost my mind "why are you dancing happy dance to that song. You and your dramas" *looking her dead in the eyes* "I didn't choose the fangirl life, the fangirl life choose me" *goes back to her dancing* 

CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES COME ON!! CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES...CELLLLEABRRRAAAATIIOOOON!!!

Girl i did the same LOL  my bro was like ``you are insane go check yo self```. richard simmons Taekie I forgot that he exists

• Like 4

WELCOME BACK YOU GUYS!!! @figenfk (Good luck with your dossiers, Girl!!) and @wissyyyyy (I miss all your hillarious posts!!! XD)

I'll always miss out by a page every time we're getting on hundred digit, anyway, HAPPY 301st guys XD

A little bit sad by the new OST lyric, but seeing you all being positive, I can't help but dancing in joy again :heart:

2 hours ago, namunamuyeppeo said:

Actually I just realized something. Bus isn't the only place where uri couple get together a lot, there is another place and that place is the front gate of uri JH and DS's house! :love:

These are just a few, there are still moreeeeeeee

Definitely. Not only bus. 

Taek's room

vqiq0AT.gifxqYJ00O.gifrRIqj3H.gif

JH's room

vrtj6gG.gif6t7htfl.gif

(and of course there are still plenty of them, but I just choose the most impact ones XD)

Llike someone here said before. As long as they're together in one scene, sparks just fly everywhere XD:wub:

• Like 20

9 minutes ago, wissyyyyy said:

hahahaHAHAHA. I've missed you tooooo.

I'm afraid I'm gonna have to pull those monkey gifs tomorrow again HAHAHAHAHA

LOL.....ANDWAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (put kwangsoo face when said it)

feel like want to kill someone if i get the episode with same feels same pace with just different number of episode..aigoo dapdaphae..

@dinhie LOL...power rangers...i am laughing at TK pose...mwoyaaaa...why must pink?hahahahaha..and my favorite ranger red is JH...ahh so cool...huhuhuhuhu 

4 minutes ago, luffypyon said:

he lyric is really fit to Junghwan. Especially the birthday gift part since Deoksun gave the pink shirt to him. About the gift from Taek, its not birthday gift but secret santa's gift. It would be perfect if Junghwan will accidentally confess his feeling to Deoksun while being drunk :D

I think the song "Drunken Truth" really fits for Junghwan's confession

chinguuu....i love that song too...i love it so much (i memorize the lyrics because i just love it....too much)...and the video that you share.....my lovely kyuhyun.....he is the one that makes me love this song so much...his voice just so heavenly...huhuhuhuhuhuhu (i thought the same song too when think about the drunk confession)

• Like 5

Itsokitsokitsokitsok. JH and DS are still meeting in 1994. So it will be fine. Yes it will be. It has to be. 

JH ah, sometimes the harder you try to forget someone, the more you will remember someone hahahaahah. All the best trying, though you will for sure fail miserably since you know, your families are so intertwined lololol.

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, leekyuphii said:

chinguuu....i love that song too...i love it so much (i memorize the lyrics because i just love it....too much)...and the video that you share.....my lovely kyuhyun.....he is the one that makes me love this song so much...his voice just so heavenly...huhuhuhuhuhuhu (i thought the same song too when think about the drunk confession)

It's never out from my playlist because I like his voice.  I have some fanfics about him :D:D:D . But again they're yaoi :D 

• Like 3

Whoaaaa happy 300 pages!!! All I need to do now is to sleep and walk up in dawn to read your love recaps!! Thank you so much hehehe (though I'll try to watch live if someone fm me the link? ), you guys are so fast that's why I can't find the link posted anymore heheh

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, wissyyyyy said:

LMFAO I just don't even know how to respond to the post you're referring to. I'm baffled. hahaha

My head is in a disaster from the lack of sleep to the point I have supernatural instinct LOL :D:D 

• Like 2

i feel like over the course of this forum, i got to know a lot of you guys and now consider you all my chingus. We have been through a lot and as the series is winding down, i hope we all meet in a different shipping forum later. You have provided me with copious amounts of laughs and feels, so heres to you all.

drj1NmK.gif 

• Like 21

300-1.jpg

Wow were way over 300 pages and 17 has not even aired we rock! AT THIS RATE WHAT IF WE END UP SURPASSING THE MT? The power of #teamjunghwan

LOVE that top gun fan art!

The new ost totally for our Boo, totally something his pretend strong self will try to do. 

Ladies, be prepared to cry tonight :( :tears: Jungwhana....

• Like 14

I think there's a possibility the song might be DS's feelings, no? Especially seeing as how she got a separate-from-the-group special birthday gift for JH, and she might have reached the point of being fed up with his mixed signals and makes an attempt to move on. I'd love it, tbh, especially if she's the one who confesses to JH her feelings, but he turns her away. We'll find out in any case, I'm assuming (hoping) in either ep 17 or 18. Realistically speaking, they'll both probably be trying to forget the other in the interim years before they meet again. 

• Like 15

37 minutes ago, luffypyon said:

It's never out from my playlist because I like his voice.  I have some fanfics about him :D:D:D . But again they're yaoi :D 

yeah...its never out from my playlist too...i am listening it right now...(in repeat mode on). NOOO...dont share it..i wont read yaoi fanfic. (btw who is his couple?aigoooo why am i curious..hehehe). and he cover the same song from reply88 ost too...from part 9 세월이 가면. I love this song too (what a beautiful song, i dont even know the meaning actually). Kihyun sang it well in this OST but in my ears still memorizing kyuhyun version more. (when first listening this OST i thought i ever heard it before and i can sing along means i love this song,but when?who sing it? and kyuhyun is the answer...he made me a fan of every song that out from his voice).  i hope kyuhyun join the line up to sing OST in this drama, but seems impossible. (yes, i miss his beautiful voice..this drama makes me abandon him for a long time)

@dinhie :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:. yeah, i can imagine JH drunk confession. For someone who difficult to say love, to confess his love, drunk confession is one of the answer. (but kinda doubt in JH case,hahahaha, will the truth really comes when he was drunk or just another denial that comes out) Like baek geonwoo (YYS) did in warm and cozy (aigooo i dont want to remember this mess drama...) though i prefer sober confession...yeah just bring the confession scene faster...huhuhuhuhu..

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, balladblue said:

I think there's a possibility the song might be DS's feelings, no? Especially seeing as how she got a separate-from-the-group special birthday gift for JH, and she might have reached the point of being fed up with his mixed signals and makes an attempt to move on. I'd love it, tbh, especially if she's the one who confesses to JH her feelings, but he turns her away. We'll find out in any case, I'm assuming (hoping) in either ep 17 or 18. Realistically speaking, they'll both probably be trying to forget the other in the interim years before they meet again. 

I think perhaps both of them will try (but somehow I think DS will not give up so fast) but young love doesn't get erased so easily. I am looking forward to seeing how they meet again and why there is a car scene. 

• Like 7