[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

I am actually a second-lead team in sooo many dramas I've watched. That's because mostly 2nd lead male are so manly and love the girl head over heels. But in this drama, I'm a first lead male girl yeah!!! (of course uri jungpali is a first lead-male do-oh) because he is simply a gentleman that foolishly in love with DS (not to mention super handsome and have that fiery yet warm eyes).

Oh and I was randomly peeking at TK/DS shipper thread, and there was this theory told that the newest ost with TK/DS on the cover with mostly sad song is similar to reply 94 ost album with NJ/Trash on the cover which also consist of sad song while the album with NJ/Chilbong is full of happy song, and then there's a conclusion that TK will be the Trash (husband) and JH will be the Chilbong. I was like "waenyeol" and then "it's okay girl, dreaming is not a crime. But I feel so sorry for you when the time comes"

By the way, we've survived one whole week ladies and gentleman. We can do this for the next 6 days. Hwaiting

• Like 10

@papulichan LOL....your gif...jjang jjang...I love it so much...(after seeing couple awards at mbc drama awards makes me want to see KMHM again, and seeing your gifs makes me more and more to see that drama again...ah i miss ahn yona....miss oh rion too). I love when yona saying OPPA word so much... (like seeing myself..LOL).. JH OPPA.....RJY OPPA... and choo sarang (though my favorite is song triplet i still love her too)

i hope the preview really comes on tuesday (or at least wednesday like usual TVN drama did). yeah maybe i will see troll preview again (and will get trolled by it again and again) but for this time i think its better to see that preview, why? because i cant predict anything, cant see anything in that gray future that will happen in ep17.

@dinhie argggggghhhhhh...that fanart...:wub::wub::wub:

ugh, when will friday comes? -----> yaaaa, friday just yesterday though..ahhh still a long waiting..hiks

• Like 4

just came back from the main thread and lmao idk what to say. i know shin pd really pays attention to the details but some people are reading too much between the lines. i know i shouldnt be much annoyed by what they say but it's really hard to not to. well people will only believe what they want to believe, including me.

@minyeonhan lmao! I would totally join you on posting bunch of HAHAs if JH turns out to be the husband. that would be so satisfying. 

anw as for the BGM during JH-DS kiss scene, I hope it would be Sojin's Everyday With You. the intro of the song sound sooooo sweet. like, when I listened to that song I can imagine the song starts playing when their lips touch. ohmyohmy i should calm my self down shouldn't put my hopes too high. :wub:

After I discovered this thread, I don't go on the main thread anymore. I know I'll just be bothered by the reaching DS-TK shippers, deducing that TK's the husband based on tangible details like his clothing and hand dominance (?) and habits that can be developed over time like smoking. They're also saying so because of Taek's gaze towards Deok sun. If he was indeed the endgame, why wasn't he given the first huge chunk of screentime from Episode 1-12? Why did they show us scenes of Junghwan and Deoksun bickering first and why was Junghwan's feelings for Deoksun revealed to us first (not implying that JH had fallen for DS first before TK did).

In addition to the smoking and left-handedness proofs, people I've known in high school didn't smoke but when they reached college they started puffing cigarettes here and there. Smoking is not very difficult to get used to. I'm left-handed too but I can hold my coffee cups and my phone with my right hand! See, they don't look at the whole picture, if it's logical and fitting for Taek to be the husband. 

/end rant

giphy.gif

(note the green and yellow outfit LOL)

• Like 14

11 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

why? what's wrong? (anyway, lol at the last part hahahahahaha!!!)

you know the post in page 357 about she doesnt see why ds will fall in love with jh? i, unfortunately, found her tumblr when i was searching for ryu joon yeol tags. and she happened to post a lot of tk-ds 'theories'.

in one post she certainly said 'i'm not sure tk is ds husband unlike other shippers' but in the end of the post she put a fact about tkds  like trying to reassured the readers about the result of husband hunt. and i was like wyd? if you ship tkds just say so, don't try to act humble saying not really sure who is ds's husband and it seems that she despised jh so much i really hate that

wow sorry hahahaha i ranted here like crazy hahaha i didn't realize it. i know people must be thinking : hey don't mind them, but i can't stay still when people doesn't like junghwan and saying that he's rude, not nice etc. I'm sorry for posting something like this but this feelings are bottled up inside me for a long time and i don't know where to put these thought except here when no one will judge me and this thread is already like a home to me so... yeah...

• Like 7

Guest wizengamot
18 minutes ago, dienummereins said:

I am actually a second-lead team in sooo many dramas I've watched. That's because mostly 2nd lead male are so manly and love the girl head over heels. But in this drama, I'm a first lead male girl yeah!!! (of course uri jungpali is a first lead-male do-oh) because he is simply a gentleman that foolishly in love with DS (not to mention super handsome and have that fiery yet warm eyes).

Oh and I was randomly peeking at TK/DS shipper thread, and there was this theory told that the newest ost with TK/DS on the cover with mostly sad song is similar to reply 94 ost album with NJ/Trash on the cover which also consist of sad song while the album with NJ/Chilbong is full of happy song, and then there's a conclusion that TK will be the Trash (husband) and JH will be the Chilbong. I was like "waenyeol" and then "it's okay girl, dreaming is not a crime. But I feel so sorry for you when the time comes"

By the way, we've survived one whole week ladies and gentleman. We can do this for the next 6 days. Hwaiting

this is me. lol. most of my kdramas i'm #TeamSecondMaleLead too because most of the drama shows how head over heels the second male is to the main girl. But here it's JH who goes out of his way to show DS his heart. Yeah, if we analyze the series, camera work and script-wise, we will see that TK like DS in his own quiet way, and we JH-DS ship does not deny that. But see, JH is the prickly tough type but he's willing to shed that image and be a marshmallow for DS while TK, yeah he likes her, what he's doing about that? 

His father said that when TK like someone he becomes clingy, sure we see now how much he likes DS because he clings to her but does DS even like that? or does DS even see it as a romantic thing and boyfriend potential? Will it help TK show DS his love? 

am i the only one that wants a frustrating loving kiss kinda similiar the scenerio that JH & DS have before the whole alley scene where DS tells him she lost his whisky and he is like huffing and puffing on the verge to lose it and wondering what he is gonna do with her....

that kind of atmosphere but with more sexual tension and DS revealing that she can't take it anymore, or that her heart is hurting too much (with her saying this more mad/frustrated than sad) provoking him to argue with her ( to fight for her feelings) and they end up bickering with each other and out of frustration of JH not being able to completely get his emotions into words and say them... He ends up giving her a passionate fire burning kiss.... 

yeaaaaah I gave alot of thought to this scenerio for their first kiss ...... :P

• Like 11

Guest wizengamot
8 minutes ago, minyeonhan said:

you know the post in page 357 about she doesnt see why ds will fall in love with jh? i, unfortunately, found her tumblr when i was searching for ryu joon yeol tags. and she happened to post a lot of tk-ds 'theories'.

in one post she certainly said 'i'm not sure tk is ds husband unlike other shippers' but in the end of the post she put a fact about tkds  like trying to reassured the readers about the result of husband hunt. and i was like wyd? if you ship tkds just say so, don't try to act humble saying not really sure who is ds's husband and it seems that she despised jh so much i really hate that

wow sorry hahahaha i ranted here like crazy hahaha i didn't realize it. i know people must be thinking : hey don't mind them, but i can't stay still when people doesn't like junghwan and saying that he's rude, not nice etc. I'm sorry for posting something like this but this feelings are bottled up inside me for a long time and i don't know where to put these thought except here when no one will judge me and this thread is already like a home to me so... yeah...

actually that's the post i've been ranting for days nows. i really wanted to answer that one lol, every line is i don't know where she get that idea thing, don't worry because this thread is for ranting the things you can say to the main thread hahaha!!! plus yeah, when they insult, pick on or say something against JH or RJY, that's the time i explode big time. you should have seen my rants in big bold multi-colored letters on early pages because i read that JH acting is so dry that's why he got less screen time lately.

14 minutes ago, papulichan said:

11 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

I can never get to upload either. I think it might be a DC restriction or sthg.

web_1948366535_2c4f2d1c_Download_2016_01

3690596904_d9f29ae8_image_zpshxd3qode.jp

As much as I want firery passionnate kiss if JH and DS are ever going to kiss, a bigger part of me want an awkward kiss. They have been friends for so long...

Have you all watched "In Time with You"? Their first kiss is soooo awkward, I loved it! Because that's how it is supposed to be when you know the person so well and that your whole relationship is changing!

Edit: for the curious ones: https://www.viki.com/videos/160809v-in-time-with-you-episode-13

The kiss is at 0:44:40

• Like 15

Guest wizengamot

when they finally are together. I want JH to make DS call him oppa. hahaha!! and DS will refuse and they will cutely bicker which will turn into serious annoyance. And then some time later, still in cold war, DS will call JH oppa in her "meow" like way and JH heart will die of cuteness will smile satisfactorily (can't handle feels kind of smile) lol

4 minutes ago, dubuqueen said:

OMG OMG OMG

You guys I just saw this post on tumblr :

IS THAT JUNGHWAN WHO IS SECRETLY SMOKING? BECAUSE I THINK IT'S HIM AND FOR ME THAT'S ANOTHER CONFORMATION THAT HE'S THE HUBBY. ALSO THE EPIODES TITLE WAS "CROSSING THAT LINE IF ONE". IT WOULD MATCH THIS SCENE PERFECTLY. CHECK OUT THE WHOLE POST ON TUMBLR AND TELL ME IF I'M WRONG OR RIGHT.

Euh... It's Taek who is secretly smoking, in China before one of his baduk games... DS is the one who catches him.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, dubuqueen said:

OMG OMG OMG

You guys I just saw this post on tumblr :

Source : http://sungdeoksun.tumblr.com/post/136378269151/reply-1988-episode-9-crossing-that-line-if-one

IS THAT JUNGHWAN WHO IS SECRETLY SMOKING? BECAUSE I THINK IT'S HIM AND FOR ME THAT'S ANOTHER CONFORMATION THAT HE'S THE HUBBY. ALSO THE EPIODES TITLE WAS "CROSSING THAT LINE IF ONE". IT WOULD MATCH THIS SCENE PERFECTLY. CHECK OUT THE WHOLE POST ON TUMBLR AND TELL ME IF I'M WRONG OR RIGHT.

Aigoo... i'm sorry sweetie... If my memory serves right that uri Taeki smoking in between his Baduk competition in China... That's when I think DS awkwardly enters his room...

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

Euh... It's Taek who is secretly smoking, in China before one of his baduk games... DS is the one who catches him.

Oh I'm sorry. I thought it was Junghwan's black coat. I knew that Taek is smoking but didn't know that it was a secret

• Like 1

@dubuqueen It's a picture of Taek right before his competition where Deoksun found out Taek smoked. The possibility of Junghwan smoking is hinted in ep1 where a pack of cigarettes is found in his Mum's pocket but as of ep16, no clear explanation has been given on whose cigarettes does it belong to since we have never saw JH Mum smoked. Also, smoking is a habit that can be easily picked up and there is also a possibility that Junghwan start to smoke during the time jump. We only know that the future husband smoke, we do not know did he smoke back in 1988/1989.

• Like 7