[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

8 minutes ago, einYoshiChan said:

I LIKE THIS DAMN MUCH !!!  I feel sorry for DS when she ask her friend to teach her math but she still doesn't understand it ..i was like "Deoksun-ah~,go and ask you 'dog' to teach you math dear.. Forced him to teach you and slap his face for me because still not explain to you about the pink shirt" 

I can imagine she was concentrate writing and thinking the math answer while he secretly looking at her with full of love..aushhh.. @hailaft can i request another fanfic about this two studying together  ?? (i love your fanfic so much ) and don't forget to put kiss too.. Kekekekkekeke

ㅋㅋㅋ I know right help is always available for uri DS but she just (maybe) doesn't realize she has it yet. The only help she ever requested for is when she approached DR for the "why nobody likes me" consultation. 

OMG YAAZ I'M LOVING @hailaft's fanfictions SO DAMN MUCH. Is it too much if I request for a fanfic that includes uri couple studying together too? AND yes a kiss would be good too. Like if DS gets one question right JH will reward her with a kiss or smth lol.

• Like 6

Just now, namunamuyeppeo said:

You know guys, sometimes I just wish there would be a scene where DS and JH have a study time together. It's known already that JH is a smarty while DS isn't really, academically. Though I'm confident DS has ever though about asking JH to ever teach her.

Inspired from Playful Kiss study "date", I imagine the time JH and DS spend studying together can be an opportunity for both of them to resolve their awkwardness, I guess.

I can imagine DS be like:

tumblr_o0a2ngcCel1qbyuu5o4_400.gif

And Junghwan be like:

tumblr_o0a2ngcCel1qbyuu5o1_500.gif

But he knows the girl that he loves needs help, so he continues explaining. But he realizes that it's no use at all, and until the very end, DS is like:

tumblr_o0a2ngcCel1qbyuu5o3_400.gif

Frustrated, JH gives up and be like:

tumblr_o0a2ngcCel1qbyuu5o2_500.gif

I love this way toomuch. Aaaah I love all these gifs thanks for this one. It really did lighten uo the mood. I said I was going to do homework but I  clearly can't get enough of this forum and need my daily dose (and MOREEEE) I love this fandom si much. This is my first time being in a forum, and being a hardcore shipper and my first time waitingfor a drama. Ha. This drama has given me many first time experiences looool

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, junghwanxdeoksunforevvs said:

I love this way toomuch. Aaaah I love all these gifs thanks for this one. It really did lighten uo the mood. I said I was going to do homework but I  clearly can't get enough of this forum and need my daily dose (and MOREEEE) I love this fandom si much. This is my first time being in a forum, and being a hardcore shipper and my first time waitingfor a drama. Ha. This drama has given me many first time experiences looool

Hahaha omg :lol:. Sometimes I think to myself that I need to stop lurking the forum but I just can'ttt.

• Like 2

Hi guys it's me again! Had New Year's duties that's why I've been away for a while. I've been watching all the episodes with my relatives since the break started hehe I feel like I'm luring them to the dark side... they keep asking me about the clues, updates and all :P

Since it's been the nth time I've replayed the episodes, I had time to examine the colors just for fun :lol: tbh I feel like my detecting skills isn't enough with the effort they've put in with the props and colors of this show 

Here's a new tidbit I found: In episode 11 while JH and DR were talking about TK's schedule in TK's room before DS came, I noticed the colors of the binder(?) behind JH

Wnf7tX5.png

It shows Yellow-Pink-Green, the people in this particular scene. At first I thought it was red lol thinking it was TK (if he really is the red one) between the love of our couple but after double checking it, it's really pink haha I'm not really sure though why they had to separate yellow and green maybe because of JH's starting dilemma bec of TK's confession he likes DS in ep 10 

I think this is one of the many instances wherein we could say that there really is a play in the colors in this show. Props to the production team for being this meticulous. I've been paranoid with colors now tbh I even patterned my towels green and yellow to be reminded of our couple hahhaa

Anyway, i'll be back if ever I see more heheh :phew: I really like the atmosphere here because it feels like home :wub:

Edited by creecabs
  • Like 20

I used to love Sung Family in other reply series but in 1988 İ'm loving Kim family. Ra Mi Ran such a cute mom! She is future me.hehehe. 

and im curious about Na Jong and Trahs oppa or otherones would be guest in this reply serie like 1994-1997 series. I stopped thinking about colour theory and started to think Mi Ok's father hahahaha. Who is Mi Ok's father such a scary guy? 

• Like 17

5 minutes ago, Hilal Taşdemir said:

I used to love Sung Family in other reply series but in 1988 İ'm loving Kim family. Ra Mi Ran such a cute mom! She is future me.hehehe. 

and im curious about Na Jong and Trahs oppa or otherones would be guest in this reply serie like 1994-1997 series. I stopped thinking about colour theory and started to think Mi Ok's father hahahaha. Who is Mi Ok's father such a scary guy? 

It's possible that the other reply casts are gonna be appearing during the time jump, but the news said any cameo hasn't been confirmed yet.

hahah same here! I'm also wondering what Mi Ok's dad does for a living. I remember the scene when JB called MO in the middle of the night and asked about whether her dad is around or not (whether he's alr asleep or not), but Mi Ok suddenly said "he just started working". I mean, who works late at night huh? And I can also see from his left hand that's got a gold watch and a part of a long sleeved blazer during MO's hospital scene that he might be a gangster boss. Judging by MO's huge mansion + it's in the 80s, the ones who could afford those things are either some wealthy politicians or gangsters/mafia bosses among others.

• Like 8

Sorry if this is quite out of the topic guys, but something came to mind and that is about how (if this is true) Mi Ok's dad is a gangster boss and the fact that Kim appa (kim sung kyun) used to act in a movie called "nameless gangster" and acted as a gangster. I can already sense a funny scene coming about Kim appa "acting" gangster-like when he first meets Mi Ok's dad later on when MO and JB decide to get married.

namelessgang1.jpg

Plus, the background music will be this:

• Like 13

I am actually quite curious about MO's dad too. I first thought that he was a gangster. But then the girls were talking about that in class and I actually think it would be too easy. No? They were verbalizing our exact same thoughts, so I think the gangster might be too obvious.

I thought that he might be someone famous, like an entertainer or sthg. Then once we see his face, everyone will go like "Wow!" and it'll be another cultural/popular reference to add to JB/MO's many references... 

Seeing @namunamuyeppeo's post - I am thinking maybe it's an actor which played the role of a gangster in a movie that was popular then?

• Like 9

47 minutes ago, namunamuyeppeo said:

Sorry if this is quite out of the topic guys, but something came to mind and that is about how (if this is true) Mi Ok's dad is a gangster boss and the fact that Kim appa (kim sung kyun) used to act in a movie called "nameless gangster" and acted as a gangster. I can already sense a funny scene coming about Kim appa "acting" gangster-like when he first meets Mi Ok's dad later on when MO and JB decide to get married.

namelessgang1.jpg

OMG!! this movie is SO DAMN GOOD !!!! ah... it has  Ha Jung Woo too...ha-jung-woo.jpg?w=211&h=315.:wub:

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

But honestly the story and show its self is the biggest clue. If you followed everything from beginning to end its been there. I don't know why leads are still being argued. Even if this is an ensemble cast (like Lost was) we still have a definite lead (Deok Sun here, Jack there) the lead's love interest (Junghwan here, Kate there), second leads (Taek here, and Sawyer and co there), and the obvious love triangle (Deok Sun/Junghwan/Taek here and Jack/Kate/Sawyer -I shipped SawyerKate so hard, yeah I got a type when it comes to love lines- there). It's not just a kdrama thing. It's a a well established genre and just storytelling in general thing that can be found in various places and works (even paintings and most definitely music aka every love song, has it).

YES...FOLLOW THE PATH OF THE STORY... Chingu, you elucidate in the best possible way !! .

tumblr_nu5j8iF0ik1udwp8wo1_500.gif

• Like 11

40 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

If you followed everything from beginning to end its been there.

Thank you for always giving assurance. :blush:

36 minutes ago, papulichan said:

tumblr_nu5j8iF0ik1udwp8wo1_500.gif

i realy like her. She is super cute :grin:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, papulichan said:

DAEBAK !! yes please...PD-nim... @carolinedl has spoken !

My ahjussi-oppa love. If they can pull that off (lol he ain't got the time, they ain't got the money) I will save up and buy R88 blueray with or without subs. Also I don't mean to imply that what I wrote is all these characters are (they are more than love interest and such) but for simple generalizing and categorize that's what they are. 

• Like 6

Hola chingus,

here Ι am  first day of the New year reading comments ιn soompi and @MrsSoJiSub latest post brought me back  some....decades when I was a hardcore shipper in my first ship ever and wanted so badly JOsephine Mars and Laurie Lawrence to end up together in " Little Women" .

My 10 years old heart experienced so much pain when that little brat of sister got him at the end that even after so many years  I feel a small chest pain when I remember this book.( I remember I was crying for days/months)

Jo's pairing with the German professor felt and feels as a sugar coated solution to me.

Still  " Little Women" is included in my top 10 book list and same will be with R88.

Regardless the end  it always will be a series that I will remember with a smile.

After all it introduced me to this guy

Reply 1988-Ryoo Joon-Yeol.jpg

sorry for the OOT post.Dont ask me how "Lost" is connected with " Little Women" lol cz it doesn 't but made  me  take a walk back in my childhood.

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, kiklaminHo said:

Hola chingus,

here Ι am  first day of the New year reading comments ιn soompi and @MrsSoJiSub latest post brought me back  some....decades when I was a hardcore shipper in my first ship ever and wanted so badly JOsephine Mars and Laurie Lawrence to end up together in " Little Women" .

My 10 years old heart experienced so much pain when that little brat of sister got him at the end that even after so many years  I feel a small chest pain when I remember this book.( I remember I was crying for days/months)

Jo's pairing with the German professor felt and feels as a sugar coated solution to me.

Still  " Little Women" is included in my top 10 book list and same will be with R88.

Regardless the end  it always will be a series that I will remember with a smile.

After all it introduced me to this guy

Reply 1988-Ryoo Joon-Yeol.jpg

sorry for the OOT .

Aigoo..... reminds me of being 10 all over again...me too !! I cried my eyes out when Jo rejected Teddy's proposal..... I had the longest grudge on that German Prof. Bhaer.... :angry: .

• Like 5