[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Just now, ic3chubb3 said:

Loving the positive vibes in this thread! :wub::wub::wub:

Here's to sharing an interesting observation and theory(?) from DC Gall!

Some posters have been noticing a parallel narrative between the past and present scenes. I've read some of their interesting insights and tried to summarise ep 1-18 so far.

EPISODE 1: “Hand in hand”
1988: Ep centered around DS. Introduction of all characters by DS. Focus of the story on DS's life as the left out second child.
Present: Future DS alone talking about husband.

Thank you for translating and sharing this insight with us. It really makes sense to me. 

And I bow again at Lee Woo Jung's masterful storytelling. Everything has a foundation; things flow from the narrative itself. To not only make a world that feels so real and warm, but to inhabit it with characters so relatable and easy to root for that they light up your own real life, and then set up your story in a way that from the minor details to the bigger picture it all lines up? What immense talent. And I'm so glad that her story is safely in the hands of a director who is just as attentive and thoughtful to details and revels in the magic of story telling. 

• Like 18

12 minutes ago, papulichan said:

Look what someone at' baidu'  looked through the spying glass.....the probability of it  being JH's ring(like it was assumed in the preview again by someone in the Chinese forum...of a possibility of DS wearing it ).....* Just take it with a grain of salt*...hahahaha...

cr:-http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4300201773

omg thats some serious level detective skill,not that i am complaining. Anything to support team JH-DK.

• Like 9

Guest wizengamot
23 minutes ago, wenyeol said:

APPRECIATING: RYU JUN YEOL

0:24 - THAT LIP BITE

0:45 - THAT STRAW SUCKING

1:08 - THAT TONGUE OUT

1:44 - THOSE LONG HANDS

YOLO~

nosebleed-o.gif

it's official. Uptown Funk is RJY song

11 minutes ago, Kelly86 said:

Wow, where did you find this piece of GOLD.....ok my fan girl heart just went to heaven!!!! OMFG how is he so effin adorable!!!! he is such a DORK and I am SOLD ik what to look for in a BF now sigh.....RJY this obsession is not cool. I really hate when I get to this level with a celeb crush its nuts sigh!

I GOT THE VIDEO FROM HOLY YOUTUBE...HAHAHA

• Like 3

For me the biggest mystery is DS''s dream, in Ep 17 she had a talk with her dad of why she's the only one who doesn't have a dream, and after 4 yrs we then we see her becoming a FA (if JH is not the husband) why would she choose to become a Flight attendant? why the same line of work as the other husband candidate?

• Like 17

Guest wizengamot
4 minutes ago, papulichan said:

And it looks like a furious one !! I guess they got lots of complains...

yeah. it's on large bold multicolored letters, the one i used when there's mental breakdown haha. i wonder who are those reporting. because our chingus on the chatangoo seems to only hear about this now when i told them

16 minutes ago, Ladywhise said:

For me the biggest mystery is DS''s dream, in Ep 17 she had a talk with her dad of why she's the only one who doesn't have a dream, and after 4 yrs we then we see her becoming a FA (if JH is not the husband) why would she choose to become a Flight attendant? why the same line of work as the other husband candidate?

Exactly. I hope we get flashback for that. And if She had feelings for Taek instead of JH, She wouldve Pick a job that related to Baduk. Think about it, she could be a baduk manager, or even Baduk analyst (not to mention the salary is good and she will understand Taek's world  bit more) But she is not. She's choosing a line of work that possibly could make her understand JH's world a bit more instead. So yeah, I think her decision of being FA might have something to do with JH.. that, or it is indeed a game of fate. I never heard her being enthusiastic about flying in high school days, though. Just that she likes Top Gun and cruise oppa. So.. Junghwanie is her Cruise oppa? Muhahaa

• Like 18

Just now, fictionista said:

@papulichan After your baidu post I replayed the preview clip, and it does kinda look like DS is wearing something underneath her sweater. Daebak. I retract my earlier words of disbelief. Those baidu guys could be on to something. Chingu, gomawo for posting this.

IKR!! they have richard simmons detective skills...kekeke...

• Like 6

i just want to say MT is a BIG MESS, LOL XD!!!! so better stay here <3

In addition to what i wrote above, for me the REAL foreshadowing is IF the writer used the story of Forest Gump in parallel with our OTP's story that would only mean JH is the end game. Jenny (DS) still ended up with Forrest (JH) even though she dated other guys, in spite of that long distance and "timing".

• Like 13